In The Work Domain Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next drops of lube went onto the tip of my cock, smearing it around the head, down to where the pulled back foreskin merged into the shaft, the skin there paler and exposed. The lube felt cold and I shivered slightly, but was unsure if it was the temperature or excitement of where I was just about to go.

Hannah raised her bottom up as I put my hand on her hip. She was still holding herself open, as if to dispel any doubts I had as to where she wanted my penis to go. I Held the shaft with one hand and pressed the tip to the tight, dark hole. "Sure?" As soon as I said it I realised I was the biggest idiot on the planet. A beautiful girl is holding herself open so you can go into her arse and I question it.

"Very very sure. Fuck my butt, lover."

I was very sure too and I pressed forward as Hannah let out a hiss of discomfort as her anal sphincter was pushed forward, but she arched her back and moved towards me. Her sphincter opened and I slid almost fully into her anus in one go. We both yelped out in surprise and pleasure. Hannah moved her hands and stretched her arms out in front of her again and I lowered myself onto my hands, which were just below her shoulders. I pushed up and my groin squashed her buttocks as I went balls deep up Hannah's lovely anus. "So nice" she mumbled between groans and 'ouch' noises. I leaned down and kissed her neck where it met her shoulder and she sighed and pushed her hips up to get me deeper.

Long slow strokes, I didn't want to rush this. I slid back and looked down to see my lubed cock pulling her sweet little sphincter back, the wrinkled skin stretched wide by me. I pushed back up slowly, loving the moan that came from Hannah as my dick went into her rectum. I gave a little jerk of my hips to get as far up her as I could. Then I went back to sucking on her neck as I slipped back out.

"Oh god." she sighed as I gave a little push to nudge deeper. "So nice, so deep." I wasn't talking, just kissing, sucking and biting on her neck, my hands now gripped by hers and I rested on the length of her body, my hips rising and falling slowly to slide up and down in her rectum, her soft skin caressing and rippling over the head of my cock as I moved, her sphincter gripping tight, a soft wet sound from the lube mixing with our moans.

Hannah was facing left, out from the sofa. I had my lips around the right side of her neck. I had distracted myself enough now and really wanted to look at her, so I released her neck from my mouth. "Oh!" was all I could say.

She mumbled a little then said, "You going to cum?"

"No." I was looking down on her neck where a dark mark was now, roughly the size of my mouth. "Not cumming yet."

"Good, I am really enjoying this." she sighed. "I mean, if you want to cum, that's good too." and she nestled back down on the sofa.

I moved my mouth to next to her ear and whispered, "I may have left a mark on your neck." She wiggled her bottom a bit as I had now stopped moving inside her.

"A mark? What kind of mark?"

"A bite kind of mark." I prepared to be ejected from her rectum pretty quickly.

She giggled. "You have given me a love bite on my neck?" I mumbled an affirmative. She giggled again. "Is it big?"

"Mouth sized." I mumbled. as she giggled more and continued to wiggle her behind to encourage me to move.

"Oh well. Too hot to wear a scarf at work, I will wear shirts with collars." She gave a push up of her hips and added. "Where exactly on my neck?" I pressed my nose to the dark tooth marked bit of her neck. "Hmmm, not too bad." she said and added, "now move that cock, I am enjoying this." Who was I to argue?

I kissed Hannah's cheek and twisted to try and kiss her lips, but she was pressed down on the sofa. I kissed across her face to her ear. "Turn around." I whispered.

"Huh? How?" she still had eyes closed and looked very content. I pushed myself upright and slid my cock back, almost out of her. It was a beautiful sight, that cute bottom, both buttocks with my bite marks on, spread by my cock poking into her anus. I pulled back and her hole widened and, initially, was stretched back by the ridge of my cock before popping open as I left her. "Noooooooo!" she cried. "Get back inside."

I put a hand on her left hip and pulled up. Hannah made several odd noises of mild annoyance and intrigue and then turned. I moved out the way as she swung her legs around until she was lying on her back, her left leg stretched out on the sofa, the right one on the floor. She looked me in the eyes and then down. "All that was inside me?" she giggled. She looked me in the eyes again, there was a hint of something on her face. "You need to clean up before you go in there, mister!" I just smiled and reached down to her legs and pulled them up.

I was now kneeling on the sofa, Hannah's legs draped over each arm as I bent her upwards and back She was still looking worried. I put the left leg on the back of the sofa and reached down to hold the shaft of my cock as I moved the tip back to her anus. "Ohhhhhhhhh" she said as her eyes went wide. "I didn't think... I mean, I have never done it like this... I mean, can you?" I smiled at her, too busy concentrating to explain, instead I pressed the tip of my cock against her sphincter and pushed. There was a grunt, a yelp and a small cry of pain... "I guess you can." she sighed as I moved back into her rectum.

Hannah had lifted both legs high to let me get deep, wrapping them around my back as I began the slow movement inside her. I looked down, her pussy was wide open, the lips soaked and splayed, pushing up slightly as my cock moved in her anus. I lowered myself down and felt the wetness on my groin. The I felt the wetness of her open mouth on my lips and her tongue pressing to get in, so I opened myself to her as I sank down on her chest, her limbs and anus wrapped around me as we slowly moved together.

"I mean." she muttered as I started kissing her neck, "If you can enter my pussy from behind, it makes sense." I giggled against her skin. "What you laughing at, mister?"

"You thinking of the physics of this as I butt fuck you on the sofa."

She laughed and one of her hands reached down to slap my behind as I moved it up and down slowly. "This isn't a butt fuck, it's a butt make love." she giggled. "A buggery on.... no, a sodomy on the sofa!" and she began to laugh. "oh my, sodomised on the sofa..."

"On a Sunday." I added.

"A summer Sunday"

I couldn't think of anything more to say, I was getting lost in the feeling of her hot, soft anal canal caressing me as I slid in and out slowly, pushing into her rectum and deeper.

"Sodomised on my sofa on a summer Sunday." She sighed "and it feels fucking amazing." she whispered to me and a hand reached the back of my head and she held me close, pressing her body to mine as she gently rocked as the evening wrapped around us.

Even kissing Hannah's neck wasn't much of a distraction from the feeling of her rectum around my cock. I was sliding deeper now, pushing hard to go into that sweet place that made her gasp and cry out with pleasure. I looked down at her as she smiled so sweetly and innocently, despite being sodomised on her sofa on a summer Sunday. I could barely see the bite as it was further towards the back, so I reassured her that it might not be visible on camera, hidden by clothing and hair. She looked a bit disappointed by the news.

"Then bite me again." she whispered. "Just a small one, on the side of my neck." I looked at the soft skin she wanted me to mark. "Please." she whispered

We were moving together, slightly faster, not not rushing, just lost in being two lovers locked together. I kissed the left side of Hannah's neck, moving my lips around to find the right spot. "Yes." She moaned, "There." and I sucked on the skin, taking a small piece in my mouth and putting my teeth to it. There was a little moan of pain as I bit and sucked and I opened my mouth to see the faint dark oval on her pale neck. Her eyes shone as we just stared at each other, she knew where I was going and urged me on. I had asked what I could do to her, but she said she was satisfied, she was just enjoying this moment. "Sphynxy is a bit tired too." she giggled and I lifted up a bit and we both peered down at her slightly squashed vulva. "But she is very very happy." Hannah purred. I looked into her dazzling dark blue eyes and she pulled me to her and pushed her tongue between my lips.

"I love you inside me" Hannah was mumbling as I was trying to prolong this lovely time, sliding up and down her anus slowly.

"Good, I love being inside you." I replied before remembering not to think too much where my cock currently was.

"I love you inside my butt." she giggled a little as she said that, "I love you in my mouth and I LOVE you in my pussy." She sighed. "I love you inside my body." her eyes were closed and she was mumbling quietly, each utterance prompted by me being deep in her. She sighed as I pulled back, "I love you in my body" she mumbled as I pushed inside again. Sigh, "I love you inside my body." It was a beautiful rhythm and it pushed me on. "I love you inside me." and then a sigh, "I love you inside me." I was trying not to make a noise and just kissed the top of her head as I moved and she mumbled. "I love you in me." I kissed her forehead. "I love you inside." I smiled and kissed her forehead again, it was wet with sweat, salty to taste and her dark hair was stuck to the skin. "I love you."

I felt my heart stop, or maybe it just burst out of my body. I held myself deep inside Hannah and recovered, remembering to breathe. I slid back as she sighed and then pushed back just as slowly. "Love you." she mumbled. Somehow my heart had got back inside me just in time to rip my chest apart again. I pressed my lips to her forehead to muffle my cries. Another sigh and I held myself back to give her time. "Love you." she said in a voice so quiet that still deafened me. I wanted to stay quiet and listen to those word but I was close, not helped by what this beautiful girl was saying as I slid my penis into her rectum. She sighed again and I held my breath. "Love you."

I pushed deep but her words were drowned out as I cried out and the force of my ejaculation deep in her bowels made Hannah cry out too. I jerked my hips to get deep and fill her with my semen and she lifted her legs to get me there, holding me tight, one hand pressing my back, the other on my head, cradling me as I jerked and shook to empty myself deep inside her, shooting hard inside, flooding her rectum and beyond.

Hannah was stroking my hair, my face buried on the side of her head as I caught my breath. No words were said now. Had I really heard her say that? Was it just the cock inside her she loved? I didn't ask, my heart was singing as much as my head was spinning.

"You ok." her whisper was delicate and tender on my ear. I mumbled a yes and continued to nuzzle her. "Good, good." she whispered as we softened together, melting against the other in sweat.

The room was darker, but still we didn't move, just caressed and kissed, her legs wrapped tight, my cock still held tight in her anus, the tight sphincter keeping me partially hard despite having had a huge orgasm. The light meant it was getting late. The daunting prospect of the tube home awaited. Neither of us spoke for a bit longer.

Eyes were filled with water as we looked at each other, the horrible reality of the time creeping up on us. We kissed, we caressed, we didn't speak. I lifted up from her and I felt empty as her legs slid away, the right one smacking onto the floor as it left me and bounced off the edge of the sofa. Hannah stroked down my chest to my groin, her fingers caressing the area she had shaved, nudging the hair that was regrowing. "Better clean up before you get on the tube." she whispered. We both looked down as I slid backwards and my cock emerged from underneath her. I was softer, but still her sphincter was tugged back as I tried to leave and she let out a little yelp as I opened her a bit more and slid out, her hole gaping open for a few seconds as it slowly closed. "Hey." she said, her voice the proper lever for the first time in ages. "Put my plug in again."

I looked at Hannah somewhat in disbelief. "What?"

"Put it back, that way I can keep your cum in me for longer." Her eyes were soft and full of something other than lust and desire. I scampered off to the bathroom and returned with the metal plug, holding it by the green jewel.

"Sure?" I was doing it again and I mentally kicked myself.

Hannah nodded and I smeared the lube over the tip and pressed it to her lovely and somewhat used hole. Hannah breathed in and pushed back on me as I pushed forward and there was a little yelp and her anus was bejewelled and shining green.

"Best take it out before you fall asleep." I told her and she laughed and wiggled the green disc at me.

"It feels ok now, but nowhere near as good as your cock just now." She leaned forward and was stroking my arm as she spoke. "I love you inside me." She said and her eyes locked onto mine. She blushed and her lips opened, but she closed them again without a word, or two, or three being said. Instead we kissed for several minutes. "Go wash your cock, you summer Sunday sofa sodomiser" she laughed and I headed to the bathroom with her following.

Hannah ran the water as I stood by the sink, she soaped up her hands and then held my cock, moving her soapy fingers over me to wipe my shaft, pulling the skin back and squeezing the head to make sure I was clean. She rinsed her hands then used them to do the same to my cock, cupping her hands and pouring it over me. The sound of water was having a bad effect though.

"Hannah." I mumbled as she bent down to peer at my, now very clean, cock. "I need to pee." She laughed and stood up and then kissed my cheek. Her hand gripped my shaft and she held it pointing down in the sink.

"Fire away, mister." She giggled. She looked at me, saw my concern, "It's all drains." she said and, with that logical explanation I relaxed and a stream of urine flowed into the sink. "That looks so good." she whispered, her eyes down in the sink as the yellow liquid swirled around, mixing with the flow from the taps. "I can feel it going through your shaft" and her eyes looked into mine and were filled with wonder. I was still finishing when Hannah stroked her hand over the end of my cock and cupped it underneath the head, my urine flowing into her palm and over into the sink. "Warm." she muttered as she held her hand there until my flow had stopped and then she squeezed me to get rid of the last drips before rinsing her hand and then the end of my cock. "All clean now." and she bent down and kissed the tip.

We continued to move around with few words spoken. I picked up my clothes, mostly unworn, to pack into my bag, but Hannah reached for them. "I'll wash it and keep it here in case of an emergency." She said the same about my toothbrush, I had others at home, so I smiled and left it in the glass in her bathroom. I gathered the camera and used films and put them carefully in the bag and then reached for my clothes as my heart crumbled with the weight of leaving.

Hannah stayed naked, apart from the plug. She stood and watched me walk down the steps, turning to bend over and show the green disc to me before I was out of sight and then I heard her door close as I stood looking out at the world. The hot air stung my eyes, that was what I told myself as I hurried to the tube, wanting to be taken away to overcome the urge to just run back to her.

There was a ping of a message as the tube emerged into the hot, sticky and cobalt air of West London. "You did THE Triple in A DAY!" it said. I smiled and almost cried again. The walk home felt empty. My mind screamed at me to get a grip, this was just an affair, some fun, some great sex and experimenting, but I was having trouble feeling that now.

The keys rattled and my footsteps creaked as I walked down the dark hallway. It sounded as if I was alone, which was good as I just wanted to sit and sob for a bit. The kitchen was the usual disaster area, used plates, mugs and cooking pots, pans and utensils piled high and now baked in the heat. I took a photo, tomorrow I would send it to the landlady. I had had enough of this. My mood wasn't helped by wishing to be on the other side of the city, wrapped up with Hannah.

I sent a message to say I was home and "Good" appeared, looking rather cold and clinical as I stared. "I miss you." then flickered up followed by another message, two lines of X's. It was then I just sat and sobbed.

I replied that I missed her too, nothing on my emoji list could convey how much. I sat on the bed and wondered what to do when the phone rang. I stared at it, no one called me, especially not at close to midnight on a Sunday. "Hey!" her voice tickled my ear and my cock twitched! "How are you?" There was something missing in her voice.. I said ok, but she wasn't convinced. "Fuck, I REALLY miss you!" she giggled "and not just your cock." she giggled again. "or your fingers or tongue or lips or..." there was a second of silence, "you get the idea."

We talked about nothing as I pottered about, preparing for a long night in an empty bed. I told her about the mess in the kitchen and she sensed my anger boiling. "That sucks" she said, "You deserve better. Any guy that washed his girls', a girl's used butt plug deserves much better." I thought I heard her correct herself, it was a small, but also huge difference in meaning.

She waited while I brushed my teeth and then the call ended when I said I was going to go to bed. Another heart break moment until "video call" flashed up. "Hey, I wanna watch this, get your clothes off mister!" I propped the phone on the table and undressed for Hannah, standing naked in my bedroom as she watched. "You look great." she said. "I would say that that cock would look great in me, but I know for a fact it really does." and she laughed in a way that almost made me cry again. "Hey, I can't undress, I am already butt naked." and she held the phone up to show her body.

"Talking of butt... don't forget to remove it before you sleep!" I reminded her.

"You are such a gentleman, always concerned for my rectum." She laughed. "Yeah, I was waiting for you to get home, then take it out." She looked away. "OK, come with me." and she stood and carried the phone to the bathroom and placed it on the shelf near the sink. Hannah waved at me, then knelt down and leaned over the edge of the bath and reached behind her "Can you see ok?" she called and I said yes. Her fingers gripped the green jewel and pulled. The picture wasn't clear, but i saw the glint of metal as the ball opened her up. Hannah let out a yelp and the plug came free. "ewwwww" she cried. "You don't want to see this." she mumbled and headed for the sink.

"You forgot who you are talking to, of course I want to." She stared at the phone.

"You are fucking crazy. Really? It's quite messy." I said I didn't mind and she moved the plug close to the phone. The tip of the metal ball was smeared with a brown and white liquid. She turned it to show me more, my semen that had run out and been stopped by the plug, shot deep into her it had acquired a brown tint now. "I really need to wash this!" and we laughed as she turned on the taps and dropped the plug in, the metallic clatter filling the bathroom as the water rattled it around in the sink.

"That hasn't put you off going up there?" She smiled as she rubbed hand cleaner around the metal.

"No, not at all." She looked at the phone and shook her head. "If you can't deal with any potential mess, then don't shove your cock in someone's arse."

"Wise words, mister, wise words" and she held the shining metal up. "Ready for next time."