In The Work Domain Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw her cheek bulge as Simon cried out and Hannah gave a muffled gulp. Her hand was still on his waist as he jerked his hips and Hannah gulped again and again. Simon was shaking, arching his body to try and get deeper, driven by desire. Hannah moved her head back, keeping half of his cock in, taking a bit more as he moved to thrust his semen out and into her mouth. He bent forward, one arm on the back of the sofa, the other next to Hannah's head as his hips just twitched. Hannah was still sucking him and he was shivering with pleasure as he let out moans and swear words.

Simon slumped back as Hannah opened her mouth and released his cock, pulling her head back to draw her lips across the sensitive head. He was kneeling back on the floor, his cock starting to bend down now, totally spent. He mumbled "Thank you" many times and then reached out to stroke Hannah's cheek and she kissed his palm.

"You are welcome, Simon." she whispered and then turned to look at me. I slid back fully, almost out of her body as she stared into my eyes. Then I pushed and I put my hands on her body to hold her as I pressed as deep as possible. Her eyes blazed to mine. "Finish me, lover." she said and I found the deep spot in her and she cried out.

We thrust against each other and Hannah lifted her leg as she twisted around, trying to get onto her back again. I held her ankle to my shoulder, her body now twisted slightly and her pussy stretched by the position of her legs. I could stare down at her beautiful vulva and pushed hard to stretch her lips with my body. Our hips were jerking together, small movements to stay deep and then I felt her squeezing as her eyes closed and her back arched up. She rammed herself back against me and screamed as her body shook and her internal muscled pulsed around my cock. A second or so later I pushed hard to her and released a stream of semen into her depths as her walls massaged and convulsed around my swollen cock. She was crying out, urging me to fill her and I was, my semen flooding back, mixed with her cum, to foam at her lips as we writhed together.

I was kissing her ankle as I stroked her leg. It had stopped vibrating now, but her body still shuddered now and then, as did mine. I gave the skin a little bite and she smiled up at me. "Yes please." she muttered and I took the skin between my teeth and sucked on the inside of her ankle, just above the bone. Her body shivered as she groaned and I opened my mouth to reveal a dark mark that matched my teeth. She smiled widely at me and I slid her leg down onto the sofa and we shuffled around until I was against her chest, her arms around my neck as we kissed. "Can you taste him?" she whispered. I couldn't, he had shot deep and most of Simon's semen went into her throat. "Are you upset?"

I nuzzled to her neck and whispered, not wanting Simon to hear. "No, it was hot. I knew you were going to do it."

"You didn't want to stop me?" Her voice was very low, but I could the concern

"No. It's fine. I knew you wanted it, why should I stop you?"

"Thank you." she kissed my ear as she whispered to me. "I needed to do that, but..." I heard her sigh. as if reality caught up with her. "I don't know why." I kissed her and she held me tight.

We stayed pressed together for a few minutes. All three of us in the room recovering. I looked across, Simon was still slumped on the floor, his cock now flaccid and resting against his left thigh. "Are you ok?" Hannah asked, her hand reaching out and he lifted a hand to grip her hand and squeeze.

"Fabulous." He beamed. "Stunned, but fabulous."

I lifted up from Hannah and we sat up, leaning onto each other on the sofa. "I need some water, I think we all do." She said and walked off. I followed her, figuring three glasses might be hard to carry, especially as she looked a bit unsteady on her feet. We pressed together as she poured the water, her body moving against mine. "Still horny?" I asked

"A bit" she giggled and she looked down at her soaked vulva. "You are running out of me." Her eyes shone at mine. "Want to lick me out?"

"Always." Hannah smiled at my answer.

She walked back to the sofa and handed Simon his water, then stood in front of him with her legs apart as a trickle of my semen ran down the inside of her right thigh. I could see his eyes widen as he saw it. Then she moved back and sat on the sofa, lifting her feet to the edge of it and letting her knees drop open, displaying herself to Simon, my sperm dribbling from her body. I stood next to her and let him stare at her, into her, for a few moments. before going between her legs and kneeling to stare at the beautiful sight of Hannah's open and freshly fucked pussy.

I put my face to her vulva and kissed it and Hannah moved a hand down and her fingers dipped into her inner lips and spread to show me exactly where the sperm was running out. I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out and into her body and began to lap at the juice from inside her. I heard Simon move and he was in my peripheral vision as he got a better view of my head between Hannah's wide open legs. I moved back enough for him to see Hannah's fingers holding herself open for me and then pushed my tongue back into her as her hand moved to press on the back of my head as she pushed her hips to me.

I slurped and licked at Hannah's wet labia, sucking on the swollen inner ones and holding them in my lips. I kissed up the puffy, smooth outer lips and put my mouth to her hard clitoris. Hannah was groaning loudly as I feasted on her open body, savouring the taste of my semen, our mixed cum and her fresh juice as it ran into my mouth. I put my top lip to her clitoris to hold it and then licked the underside slowly and firmly. She swore and her hand pushed my head down as her hips started to jerk. I licked, my tongue speeding up as her breathing got faster until her fingers twisted in my hair and she cried out and rammed her hips up as she shook, "Stop, stop, stopstopstop." she mumbled as I opened my mouth, but her hand still held me to her. I put a soft kiss onto the tip of her clitoris and she cried out and shuddered and then let go of my head, her body going limp on the sofa.

I climbed up the sofa to fall into Hannah's arms, her mouth opening to mine, sucking my tongue as it entered her lips, her body still trembling against mine. Her arms and legs wrapped around me and she held onto me as we fell sideways onto the sofa, both giggling and wriggling to lie sideways together, stretched out and wrapped tight.

"Sorry, Simon, this is a big sofa, but only enough room for two." Hannah giggled as I nibbled on her neck. He laughed and said it was ok.

We could still hear the rain and the smell of it drifted up from the streets. Simon got up to take a look. "Chucking it down." He said, then went back to the armchair to look at Hannah, we had shifted position so her back was to me, my arms around her as she faced our guest. I could see his cock stirring as he looked down at Hannah's pussy and I slid my hand down her body to run a finger down her labia. She pushed back against me and sighed.

I stroked along the edge of her outer lips and Simon's eyes followed my finger. I slipped inside the fold between lips and gently pulled Hannah open, I could feel the inner lip fall away from my finger as the gap widened. Simon's cock moved, the foreskin creeping back as he grew. "If I carry on he will get hard again." I whispered right into her ear so he couldn't hear.

"Don't stop." She mumbled and I slipped my fingers into the gap between her labia. I stroked over the inner lip as it stirred open again, freshly aroused and then dipped the tip between the flesh to slip into the very centre of her labia. Simon was breathing hard again, his eyes fixed between Hannah's legs as she lifted her left knee to allow me better access and give him a better view. I slid another finger in between the hot flesh of her inner labia and stroked between her, along that succulent deep pink cleft. I spread my fingers and Simon's cock reared up as it twitched, the head emerging from the skin that was clinging to it. He was staring down to where I was holding Hannah open, her inner labia wide and exposed to his gaze.

"Do you want to look, Simon?" He broke his gaze long enough to glance into her eyes as he said yes, immediately looking down again in case he missed anything. "Get closer then." Hannah moved so she was almost on her back, her upper body still lying on me as her hips swung towards the edge of the sofa, right leg sliding down, her foot on the floor. I shifted so I was slightly more upright and could see down her body to where my hand was holding her open. Simon stood up and knelt down by her right leg, which she then swung out more to help open her body. He was staring at her pussy now, transfixed. "No touching." she whispered and he nodded.

"What shall I do?" I whispered to Hannah as I pretended to kiss her ear. She turned to look at me.

"Open me for our guest, please."

I slid my fingers to nestle deep between Hannah's inner lips and then spread my fingers and her body open. Hannah shivered slightly and Simon's whole body shook. "Is it a good view?" He nodded and mumbled something that I didn't understand. I closed my fingers and then moved my other hand down to rest on her outer lips, then moved my hands apart to open her again for his eyes. He groaned and shivered as his eyes feasted on Hannah's open pussy. I slipped my hands down lower and opened her again as Hannah arched her back and pressed her shoulders against me, moaning as she was spread wide. "No touching." she whispered. I could see he wasn't, but his breath must have been rushing over her exposed skin. My fingers dipped back into her inner lips, I could feel her juice on them and the heat from her hole, I pressed a finger to it and Hannah shivered. I held still for a few seconds to allow her to stop me, but she just wiggled back onto me.

I slipped a finger down and rested it on her entrance and she mumbled "Please" and I bent it to push it into her, Simon's breath on it as it went into her vagina. "Yes" she whimpered and I pushed the finger fully into her as her hips writhed. I slid back out and then pressed two fingers together and rested them on her hole, feeling the muscles pulsing against the tips "Please." she whispered again and they slid into her fully with a gently push. I could feel Simon's breath on my hand, he was groaning now, his eyes wide as he watched my wet digits slide out and then back into Hannah. She had started to grind her hips onto my hand and I was bending the fingers inside her and rubbing down the front of her vaginal walls. I bent my head to kiss her neck and she cried out and pushed her hips harder and faster,

My fingers were moving fast inside Hannah and I was kissing and sucking her neck. I could still feel Simon's breath on my hand, he was breathing as hard as Hannah was as he watched, from close range, my fingers fucking her very wet pussy. The squelch of my fingers as they slid up into her was loud for me, it must have filled his ears being so close. Hannah was panting now and her bottom was slapping against my hip as she moved with my hand. The grip tightened and then began to throb as Hannah bent backwards, her chest raised high and she cried out and began to cum on my fingers and right in front of Simon's eyes. I could feel her wash over my hand and I could hear Simon gasping as he watched. She shook and ground down hard as she finished and the twitching inside her cunt lessened in frequency.

I slipped my fingers from her, knowing her body would gape for Simon's eyes. I lifted my wet hand and put both of them to her breasts and pulled her to me. "Thank you" she mumbled as she nestled against my chest. Simon was kneeling back now, his cock solid, his eyes still on Hannah's pussy. There was no doubt where he wanted to be.

Hannah moved so we could kiss. "Thank you" she whispered again and then glanced down at the guest and back to me.

"What do you want to do?" I whispered into her ear. I had an idea what was on her mind.

She shifted up and kissed my neck before whispering, "He's not going inside, don't worry."

"I wasn't worried." I said and she smiled. "But you want to still play, don't you?" and she nodded.

"Are you ok with it?" I nodded this time.

Hannah sat up and looked down at Simon, who was kneeling back, his arms behind him, his cock rock hard and pointing to the ceiling. "That looks uncomfortable, Simon." She said. He looked down at his engorged cock, the head crimson and wet from pre cum.

"It's not too bad. I can take care of it." He was blushing.

"Or I can help. If you like." I was thinking of compiling a book of crazy questions Hannah had asked. Simon gulped and blushed again. Then Hannah turned to me and ran her hand down my body and squeezed my cock. I wasn't fully hard, but was almost there. She leaned back and whispered "Can I suck him as you fuck me?" It was another question for the book.

Hannah directed Simon to sit on the sofa and she knelt down and pushed his knees wide. "Now it is my turn to watch you wank and cum, Simon." She glanced up at him, "Close up." She leaned forward and kissed the underside of his cock with a loud smacking of her lips.

Simon stared down at Hannah, slightly unsure what to do. She raised herself up and squeezed a breast and rubbed her nipple up the hard cock, pressing it to the arrowhead and then did the same with her other breast. Simon stared and shivered. She knelt back down again and gave the head of his cock a little kiss. "I would love to watch you, Simon." and his hand wrapped around his shaft and he pulled the skin back and then moved his fist up slowly.

I moved behind Hannah and began to kiss the back of her neck, my hands holding her breasts as she moaned and pressed forward, her hands holding mine to her. I started to move my mouth down her back as she sighed and whispered encouragement to Simon as he slowly stroked his cock in front of her face. As I went lower, Hannah moved her body up and then stretched out on her hands and knees as my lips kissed over her bottom. I could look up her back now and saw Simon's hand moving up and down, going slowly to prolong the pleasure and probably hoping Hannah would give more that words of encouragement.

Hannah wiggled her bottom as I held her buttocks open and licked around her sphincter. She groaned and mumbled "Oh god, that feels good." I pressed my tongue to the little knot and she let out a loud groan and then slipped forward onto Simon's crotch. I was pretty sure it was intentional and she giggled. "Sorry Simon, but Stuart stuck his tongue in my butt." she explained as I looked up her back to see her face against his lower belly. He was mumbling something about it being ok and Hannah sighed and I heard her lips making a kissing noise and he groaned very loudly. I could guess what she was kissing.

I carried on kissing and licking between her holes, taking her perineum into my lips as she pressed back against me. I licked around her anus again and put my tongue to it and she wiggled and the tip opened her enough to feel that tight, painful grip on the very end of my tongue.

"Oh god" It was Simon, I looked up and could see Hannah's head bobbing up and down slowly before it rose up and he whimpered a little. "That was good, thank you." She was doing enough to get him close and I lowered my head to take a languid lick from her anus to her pussy, sliding my tongue between her hanging and wet lips to taste her cunt and lick inside. "Oh god." it was Simon again, but I couldn't see what was happening, but he had his hand hovering over Hannah's head, so she must have taken him into her mouth again as I was licking inside her. I slipped out and began the slow lick back to her anus and he mumbled another "Thank you" to her. She was sucking him when I licked inside her.

I knelt behind Hannah, a hand stroking her lower back and bottom and she opened her legs wide for me. I was hard now and wanted her. I looked down and saw a drop of her juice hanging from her dangling inner lip. I think she wanted me too. I could see her face, it was so close to Simon's cock it was giving a new meaning to blow job. I moved between her open legs and put my cock to her wanting hole and felt her lubricant run onto the head. I put my hands on her hips and hers moved backwards, her body opening around the end of my cock and then I pushed forward and stretched her wide and deep. "Oh fuck yes." She moaned and turned to look at me with a smile as I pushed and wiggled to find her sweet spot.

"Oh god." Simon's eyes went wide again as Hannah wrapped her hand around his shaft and opened her mouth to take the head of his cock inside. She was resting her arms on his legs and was moving backwards and forwards as I moved my hips against her bottom to stir my cock against her cervix. I was leaning forward to get a better view and her head dropped and her lips slid halfway down Simon's cock, his hips rising to get more inside as around three-quarters was now inside Hannah, but she pulled up with a small cough. "Sorry" he mumbled and he sat back down and let Hannah do the moving.

I was moving slowly, not wanting to knock Hannah forward and also wanting to enjoy this for as long as possible. I could hear the soft slurp as her head bobbed up and down on Simon, he was making small movements with his hips, but not enough to trouble Hannah. His chest was rising and falling quickly, his eyes were firmly on the mouth that his cock was inside. Occasionally Hannah would pull off and his hand would grip tight and move, masturbating right next to Hannah's face. At one point Hannah bent and kissed his balls as he was wanking and he let out an excited yelp and stopped stroking, his cock throbbing and releasing clear liquid.

I held Hannah's hips and ground up, deep inside her as she writhed back on me, Simon was breathing fast now as he masturbated and he mumbled "soon." I saw Hannah put a hand to him to stop and she opened her mouth and took him inside again. I gave a little push and she moved forward, her hands on his thighs and his cock in her mouth. He let out a loud groan and his head went back. Hannah pulled her head up, dragging her lips up his shaft and sensitive head and then gulped and went back down. Simon pushed up and cried out with pleasure and I knew he was starting to shoot into Hannah's throat again, his hand on her shoulder as he shuddered. "Hann..." he muttered. If he was trying to warn her, it was too late. He thrust up again and tried to say her name again as she gulped his sperm ready for the next load. He was now quivering, his hips jerking and he emptied his balls into Hannah's welcoming mouth. His spasms stopped, but Hannah still held him as I gave some harder thrusts and she fell forward, his softening cock almost fully in her as she sucked on him.

She lifted up and his cock, wet from her saliva, fell out of her mouth and hung between his open legs. She pressed back to me and bent her back to get me deep inside her and let out a whimper. Hannah moved her hands to the side of Simon and he shifted over, muttering "thank you" over and over and smiling down at her. "You are welcome, Simon." she said as we adjusted our position, Hannah now leaning on the sofa, her arms on the cushion, her head resting on her arms as I moved slowly and deeply inside her.

Hannah looked around at me and smiled. "Let Simon see how you have all of me, darling." She said and I stopped moving. She then looked at Simon, "Do you want to see something very secret?" He nodded and looked a bit worried. "Kneel next to me and watch." she instructed and he was never going to disobey. "All of me, darling." she whispered.

Simon was kneeling by Hannah's hip as I slipped out of her pussy, my cock soaked from her. He had no idea what was going on, but was enjoying it. I held my cock by the base and then ran it up over Hannah's perineum until it rested on her sphincter. I heard him gasp as he watched me rub the tip on Hannah's anus. Then I pushed forward as she pushed back. My cock pressed her anus in and the skin bent as the tight hole resisted, Hannah groaning from the discomfort, but still pushing back on me. Then she cried out as she was stretched open and penetrated, her body bouncing back and her anal canal wrapping around my cock as it slid into her.