In The Work Domain Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck!" Simon gasped. I didn't look at him, I was staring down at the wonderful sight of my cock in Hannah's arse and I suspected that was what he was looking at too. I held her hips and pushed forward as she cried out and groaned until my groin pressed to her buttocks and I was fully inside. "Fuck" he repeated. I was guessing he'd never had anal sex.

"You ok, Simon?" Hannah mumbled, still getting her breath back from initial shock of the sodomy. He mumbled something, but mainly continued to say 'fuck' a lot. "Did you not think I would get butt fucked, Simon?"

"Fuck. Well. I dunno, hadn't thought about it. Fuck. That looks amazing."

"It feels good too, after he is in, but Stuart is the only one who goes there." As she spoke I slid back, "It's just for...." Hannah let out a loud groan as I slid forward "...us." she gasped. I decided it was best to just concentrate on Hannah and began to slide in and out of her slowly, revelling in the feel of her soft anal canal caressing my cock, feeling the walls opening and closing again as the ridge of my helmet moved up and down. Hannah was just moaning now as I slowly buggered her.

Hannah reached a hand down under her and her breathing quickened. I guessed she was stroking her clitoris and I bent forward and ran my hand down her arm and our fingers entwined and she held my hand to her hard little bud as we slowly moved with the motions of my hips and the cock in her anus. My head was close to hers and I started kissing her shoulders as I moulded my body to hers, our hips and hand moving together as our breathing got faster to match the movements.

I opened my mouth onto the base of her neck and she shivered and started moaning louder. Her hand pulled mine to move faster on her clitoris and her hips jerked back into me as I tried to keep a steady rhythm in her anus. It was her turn to say "fuck" a lot now as she neared her climax and her head dropped onto the sofa as she cried out and her whole body jerked. I started to move faster as she was having her orgasm and she pushed back hard as I drove deep into her and she let out a wail and her hand pressed onto her clitoris, holding mine tight. She was gasping for air and shaking as the climax ran through her until her hand pulled mine from her body and she let out a long low moan.

Hannah was starting to slide down, her legs splaying wide as her body went limp. I held her hips and pushed deep as I neared my own climax, my hips moving faster as my moans now filled the room. I held her tight to stop her from falling as I thrust forward and fired the first stream of sperm into her bowels. Hannah gasped as the liquid shot deep inside her and it was soon followed by another and another and we groaned and shook together until the last of my semen was unloaded into her anus.

We became still. Hannah was resting her head on her arms on the sofa and I was stretched out behind her, my hands caressing up and down her arms and stroking her shoulders as I caught my breath. My fingers left little trails on her sweat soaked skin and I licked the salty secretion from the top of her spine, my tongue travelling up the back of her neck and she trembled beneath me as I tasted her sweat.

It took several minutes to recover, or maybe we were just happy to be wrapped together, my penis still inside her anus. Neither of us were in a rush to move and she stretched her arms out along the sofa and gave a long happy purr as I lapped at the damp skin on her neck. "I feel amazing." She mumbled and attempted to lift herself up on her arms, but gave up. I leaned onto her and put my hands on hers, both of us stretching out.

"You look amazing." I whispered to her, "You are amazing." I added and she let out a happy moan and pushed her back up to press onto my chest.

"You are fucking awesome," Hannah said softly, "and an awesome fucker." she giggled and she stirred and moved to get up, despite me being on her back and inside her anus.

Somehow, we managed to get up. Well, we were now kneeling, but I was still inside her. She turned and looked at Simon, who had remained quiet, or maybe just outside our little world, for a while now. "Sorry, we need to go to the bathroom." She said, quite formally considering the state we were in. I pulled back and she moved forward and our bodies parted and my cock tugged at her sphincter and then popped free as she sighed. We both stood, I held her as she wobbled on her legs. She kissed me and smiled, then took my hand and staggered to the bathroom.

Hannah closed the door and I walked to the sink and began to run the water. She stood next to me and reached for her toothbrush, adding a dab of paste and brushed quickly before spitting out into the sink before scooping some cold water into her mouth and swilling it around. Then she scooped some water up and ran it over my penis, gathering some soap in her hands to clean me up. She pulled my foreskin back and rubbed her wet, soapy hands over the head and down my shaft. I scooped water over myself to rinse and Hannah helped. She dabbed me dry with a towel and then bent down and kissed my clean cock.

She sat down and began to pee and I knelt next to her, my eyes darting between her legs to watch the urine running out of her and she lifted up slightly to give me a better view, a hand stroking my hair as I gazed at her urinating. When she finished I grabbed some tissue and wiped her labia. She stayed sitting as we kissed, nothing able to break our intimacy, wanting to stay alone now and just enjoy each other's touch and kiss. "We can shower together later." She whispered and we prepared to go and see our guest.

We cuddled up on the sofa as Simon went to pee. He knew it was time to leave, the rain was stopping and Hannah and I were now retreating again and he sensed it. He gathered his clothes and dressed by the door. Hannah gave him a kiss on the cheek and we both waved him goodbye as he walked down the stairs. Hannah listened to hear the door close onto the street and then closed the door to her flat to close out everything but us.

"Are you hungry?" She said as she walked to the kitchen, me following closely, not wanting to be more than a few feet away from her. We sat and ate next to each other, our legs pressed together, our forks picking food from each other's plate, putting food into each other's mouth. We drank our water from the same glass. Afterwards we both washed up and then went back to cuddle on the sofa. The world was quiet now, the clatter of the rain gone, just the puddles and overflowing drains a reminder as we looked out the window onto the London evening street. "Let's go and get clean." Hannah said as the darkness began to creep across the sky.

We stood pressed together as the water poured over us, the shower slightly warmer than in recent days as it rinsed us. Hannah put some shampoo on her hands and massaged it into my hair and I did the same for her, running my hands down her long hair as he we stood with our chests together, lips touching every few seconds. We let the water run over us as we got lost in the shower. "Hannah" I whispered, "I need to pee." I had tried to hold out as we held each other, but the running water got to me.

"OK" she said and didn't let me go.

"But..." I looked into her eyes, she was smiling softly, that smile that put me at ease every time, the smile of intimacy. She released her hold enough for me to move back and then her hand went down and held my penis, her eyes still looking into mine. I relaxed and exhaled and we both looked down.

Hannah let out the smallest of gasps as I began to urinate and the flow ran onto her body, hitting her right hip. She moved to stand directly in front of me and we watched as the light yellow liquid hit her lower belly and ran down over her vulva. She had one hand on my penis, holding it towards her and the other on my shoulder and I felt her fingers squeeze. She lifted her head and gave me a big smile and then leaned forward and our lips met as I continued to pee, my body now against hers. I had finished by the time the kiss ended and Hannah gave me a squeeze, then knelt down and kissed the tip of my penis, taking the head into her mouth for a few seconds before standing to kiss my lips again as we held each other tight.

"Sit down." She said softly into me ear and I didn't question. I shuffled down in the tub, the shower running onto my chest as I sat at one end, my legs stretched towards the plug hole as Hannah knelt down with her knees around my hips. She bit her bottom lip, looking nervous as her eyes glanced at me, a little blush spreading over her. She didn't need to say anything and I reached up to stroke her cheek and her smile broke wide across her face. I gave her a small nod, as if to reply to a question that hadn't been asked and she breathed out to calm herself as a hand went to just open herself just enough. I felt the warmth on my groin as Hannah bit her lower lip again and blushed and I put my hands on her shoulders and pulled her to me and her mouth opened to mine and I felt her trembling slightly against me for a second, then relax and the warm flow increased directly onto my skin.

We held each other as we sat in the bath and the shower rained down on us. We were kissing and touching each other constantly, her face on my face, my hands on her back, bodies together, stroking and caressing, lips kissing over each other. I slipped my hand down and cupped her vulva as she pressed down on me with a little circular motion of her hips. A finger opened her lips and they parted willingly and and I found her clitoris hard and waiting for my touch.

I barely had to move, her hips and my small motions combined to cause Hannah to groan into my mouth as we kissed. Some more small movements and my thumb pressed on the top of her clitoris and my finger stroked the underside. I held her like that as she moved her hips around and up and down. I could feel her clitoris moving between my finger and thumb, sliding in and out of the hood, her hips rising and falling enough for her to fuck my hand as I held her. Her head rested on my chest as she groaned and panted before she lifted it to look me right in the eyes and cry out, her shoulders shaking as she held herself up before she slumped down again on me, the water bouncing up off her back as her hips gave a final few spasms and went still.

Getting up was tricky. We were soaked and tangled, the shower still pouring down on us, so we just laughed and fumbled about, trying not to slip in the wet bath. then we held each other tight and kissed as we had another rinse. We didn't say much, lips too busy kissing. Hannah led me to the bedroom and I sat by the bed with her on it behind me as she turned the hairdryer on and combed my hair as the hot air flowed through it. We swapped positions and I brushed her wavy locks as I moved the drier of her, my hands stroking over her shoulders and neck as I pulled the hair up and my fingers combed through to help it dry. Once done she climbed on the bed next to me and put her head to my shoulder as I lie on my back, her body pressed on mine as she snuggled up on her side.

It was a long time before either of us spoke. The night was getting near, the last of a British summer evening holding on and brightening slightly as the clouds had cleared. "Will you stay the night?" Her quiet voice asked, the yearning evident from her tone.

"I hadn't planned to, but..." My mind swirled, wondering how it would work. Hannah was due to go into the office, so I was confused.

"Well..." Her eyes looked to mine, "I need to be in by eight-thirty, so you could come with me, then carry on back to yours." her eyes were pleading. "You will have to get up early though. So, I understand if you want to go tonight."

I gave her a hug with the arm that was around her and reached over to pull her even closer. "What time do I have to get up?"

She gave my chest a little kiss and I tingled all over. "Leave at eight, so..." She gave me another small kiss, "You will get up about ten to eight, I guess." and she kissed again and giggled.

"And what do I get for waking so crazily early on a Thursday?" I hugged her again.

"Dunno." another little kiss, "I could show you my boobs."

I put my finger against her right breast as it pressed to my body. "These boobs?"

"Yeah, the very same. Sorry, not a great deal really." She whispered the last bit and I could feel her vulnerability creeping over her.

"Well, they are very lovely boobs, but it is also an early start, so maybe a pussy flash and you have a deal."

"Man, you drive a hard bargain, mister." She giggled and kissed my chest. We cuddled up again and Hannah would kiss me often, just small kisses on anything her lips were near. I felt something had changed, but was unsure if I should ask. Maybe it was her having had someone else inside her mouth, maybe it was the change in the weather, but she was a bit different. Then she sighed loudly as she settled down nestled up against me, her shoulder tucked into my armpit as I held her to me. I sensed another storm was approaching.

"Thank you." She mumbled again.

"What for?"

"Tonight." She sighed again and I felt her defences going down. "Maybe that was not easy for you to see, but..." She had turned her face down, but I felt the wetness of a tear on me. "Thank you." I gave her a big hug and she sniffled a little.

"OK, do you want the story?" She looked up at me. There was the trace of a tears in her eyes and I couldn't deny her anything.

"Yes, but only if you want to." I said as I stroked her face.

Hannah put her face on my chest again and sighed. "I really loved Eric. I mean, total and utterly." She breathed in deeply. "For me, he was THE one." She sniffed a little. "I have never been a one night stand person. I always wanted a relationship... until now." and her eyes went up to mine and I felt cold inside as reality hit. "Even when I was younger, every girl I knew was getting laid, but I wasn't interested, or boys weren't interested in me. One guy I liked got to get his hand up my top and he told his friends I had no tits." I felt a little wet splash on me. "I guess after that I was a bit lacking in confidence." She sniffed again and I gave her a squeeze. "There was one biggie, the anal guy..."

"Does he have a name, or shall we just say 'anal guy' all the time?" I asked, trying to ease the atmosphere and she sniggered.

"Yeah, Steve. Steve the anal guy." She giggled and I felt slightly better. "Anyway, he was good for the most part, that's why he got to go up there. We played a lot, but nothing too heavy, but I really felt good with him and relaxed enough to happily be naked." Hannah stroked my chest. "You know, I am not good being naked with people." I was a bit wrong-footed by this as we had spent every moment in the flat naked. "ANYWAY! after that ended I was a bit lost and then I met Eric. He was very sweet and loving, but a tad reserved. I mean, even for a Brit, he was reserved." She sighed again as she tried to put the story together. "I fell deeply. I mean, BAM! We had great sex, but... some things were missing, but I figured they would come later, so to speak."

Hannah lifted up a little to look into my eyes, hers were wet. "Still with me? Want more?" I nodded and she put her head down again.

"I thought he would change." She let out a big sigh, "You know, that crazy notion you have when you meet someone who is ninety or so percent great? You hope they will bend to you. I hoped he would start to enjoy going down on me, he really didn't like it to start and was worse at the end. I tried to get him to do a sixty-nine, but he freaked out a little when I put my pussy in his face!" she giggled nervously at the memory. "I just wanted that real intimacy with him, but he never opened up. He would leave the bathroom if I had a pee. He would close the door when he went. One time he got out of the shower with me to pee. It was as if any real intimacy was beyond him, but I kept hoping as I was SO in love. Not that peeing is important, it's just that feeling of total ease with a person that you can do those things." I felt the trickle of tears on me as she breathed in deeply.

There was a long silence and I left it to drift away. "Then I realised he wasn't changing, but I was. I had accepted he wouldn't go down on me and just gave up, even though I wanted it so much. We had great sex, but he started insisting that he didn't want to cum in me, in my pussy. I even suggested my butt, but he looked mortified at that thought... he never even touched me there. Instead he wanted to cum in my mouth. He thought it was better as there was less mess! Jeez, can you believe that?" The question needed no answer, so I stayed quiet, just mumbling and squeezing Hannah as she trembled slightly in my arms.

There was another big sigh and then Hannah continued, "I wanted his touch everywhere. I wanted his lips and tongue everywhere, but he would just want to go one place. It was still good, I would cum most times, but then he would pull out and I would open my mouth. At first it was ok, it was something new, but then it just got boring. He wanted his release, I am not sure he even cared if I had mine or if I faked it, he would go until he was near, then put his cock in my mouth. Later on he would hold my head as she shoved it deeper." I heard a little sob. "In the end I wanted him to do me from behind, so I didn't have to look at the guy I was madly in love with as he simply fucked me. He would then move around and hold my head down as he shot into my mouth." The room went quiet again, except for some quiet sniffs and sobs.

"Then everything else started to change too." Hannah continued amid some more small sobs, "We didn't go places together any more. I would want to go for a walk, to see the birds at the pond, to a park, anything to be with him, but he wasn't that interested. He didn't want to go out for coffee or a meal as it was cheaper at home he said. He wasn't really interested in doing anything I would have liked, instead we went to the cinema to see films he liked, or to exhibitions that he liked. I wanted to go and see a big exhibition thing a few years back and booked tickets, but he wasn't keen, so I went on my own and sat crying in the cafe afterwards."

A very quiet voice spoke "I lost myself in trying to change him. I changed instead and now I want to find myself". She kissed my chest so softly it was if a butterfly had flitted on me. "And you are helping me. Thank you."

I let the words drift away before I spoke. Hannah was snuggling to me now. "Did you want to experiment with Eric?"

Another long sigh filled the room. "Sort of. Maybe being a late started meant I felt I had missed out. Oddly, Steve and I had joked about it, but then he started to get a bit weird and the subject was dropped. I am not sure I wanted others when I was with Eric, just wanted to be wanted, to have someone desire me, ALL of me." Another tear dropped onto me. "I don't know what I want now, so trying different things seems a good way to find out. I have never had a threesome until now. It was fun!" she giggled. "It was good because I knew I trusted you, I was safe. That is what always scares me, the feeling of being vulnerable with men." She patted my chest.

"Do you want to do more?" I asked hesitantly as it seemed a tricky question at this time.

"I think so, but only if you are there and ok with it. I trust you not to hurt me, or let me be hurt." Here eyes flashed up to mine for an instant. "I don't just mean physically, but you know that. I know if I say stop or pull back from something that you will respect me and take care of me." Hannah giggled, "Sheeeesh, that sounds so stupid. I can take care of myself, but I feel a bit out of my depth at times, I am still emerging from the Eric bubble and getting stronger. I felt good tonight too, as if I was in control, I was allowing it to happen. I love that you let me be me, be in charge, I need that, I can feel my power returning. Slowly?" The last word was barely audible.