In The Work Domain Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah stood next to the bed and smiled at me, but with that apprehensive look in her eyes. Her hair was in the pony tail again and the choker was prominent and dark around her pale neck. Her nipples were hard and dark and the gold coloured chains connected them, one just below the bottom of her breasts, the other between her breasts and belly button. I couldn't believe I could get harder, but my cock strained up as I looked at her. She took a step forward and the chains swayed, her breasts vibrating from the weight as they moved. She was staring into my eyes and I could only smile and the nerves vanished from her eyes as she climbed onto the bed and crawled towards me, the chains dangling as she moved over me.

I looked down, Hannah was kneeling astride me, lifting herself up, her eyes fixed on me. She reached down and took my cock and held it up as she positioned herself, moving her hips to slide the end of me between her hanging inner lips until the rounded tip slotted against her hot hole. She sat up a bit and moved her hips and I felt her open around the head of my cock as she bit her lower lip. She adjusted her position and moved until the head of my cock was inside her, her grip tight and wet. She straightened her back and the chains knocked onto her skin before shimmering and swaying to hang down from each nipple. Our eyes were locked together as she lowered herself and then hers flickered closed as she took me fully into her body. When her eyes opened they were shining, her face smiling and she pushed down a little more and her head fell back and she groaned loudly as the end of my cock found that sweet spot deep in her.

The chains clattered as Hannah moved, the lower one would brush over my chest if she went low enough and my hands were holding her hips as we both pushed together, each thrust making the metal jangle. That and the wet slaps of my cock in her pussy and our moans were the only noises. I lifted a hand to her neck and felt the choker, putting my thumb into the heart to feel her pulse in her throat as she started to groan louder. I moved my hand down and pulled on the lower chain gently and Hannah hissed and ground down harder.

I pulled Hannah to me, the chains lying on my skin, the clamped nipples on my chest as we moved fast, our hips grinding and jerking against the other. The movements up and down were small, keeping my cock deep in her, in that tight and hot place over her cervix. She was crying out against my neck and I could feel her gripping my cock as her vaginal walls spasmed around me. "Cum darling." I whispered into her ear, "I love when you cum with me deep inside you." She cried out and her body shook on and around mine and I felt my crotch get wet as we both rammed together hard. I kept pushing up as Hannah's motions slowed, but she was pushing down as If to get me deeper or change where my cock was rubbing. She lifted herself up and arched her back and her eyes opened to look right into mine. Her mouth opened and her lips trembled, as if in a silent scream. I put my hands on her hips and kept making the small, deep movements until the scream was no longer silent.

Even as Hannah was crying out and shaking, she kept moving to press herself hard onto me, keeping my cock deep in her as her cunt pulsed and soaked my cock. I knew I wouldn't last much longer and I mumbled "Close." and Hannah opened her eyes again and looked at me, eyes full of desire.

"I love when you cum in me." She mumbled, "Cum in me darling." Once again, who was I to disobey such a beautiful girl and I pushed as hard as I could into a body that was gripping me so tight it was almost painful when the semen rose inside my cock and the head swelled. We both cried out as I filled her with sperm, jerking over and over as she writhed on top of me. My hands left her hips and wrapped around her to hold her tight, both our bodies twitching and shivering on the other. "Five." she whispered so very softly.

Hannah's heart rate slowed against me, the metal clamps vibrating on my chest with each beat. We melted together in the evening heat and, once our breathing was normal, our lips searched for the other's and we kissed long and slowly, my palms on her face as she sucked on my tongue before sitting up, the chains clattering as they dropped down and swayed. I reached up and gave another gentle tug and she bit her bottom lip and inhaled deeply. She lifted herself slowly and looked down to watch as I left her body, a string of our cum connecting us after my soft cock had fallen onto my belly. "So fucking hot." she mumbled as the strand of liquid stretched and then snapped. She turned to look me in the eyes and smiled.

Looking up at the chains hanging from Hannah's nipples, gently swaying as she moved her body against my mouth, wasn't the worst view I have ever had. They would make a gentle slap onto her belly and breasts as they swayed and jiggled with her movements and breathing. I was slightly distracted from licking her by the sight, but she was helping by rubbing her clitoris over my mouth, our cum running out into my open lips and across my chin. I moved and slid my tongue inside to taste her and us and the chains rattled as she shivered. I put my tongue out and tensed it to make it hard as Hannah moved and rode over it. She looked down, her eyes glazed and her mouth wide and she pushed down and I flicked my tongue against her hard clitoris as her legs quivered either side of my head. Then she yelped and rose up and hissed as my mouth left her.

"Just one more left and you can stay the night." She chuckled as we cuddled on the bed. "But first, can you help me out of these please?" She got off the bed and stood in front of the mirror as I stood in front of her. She had the apprehensive look again as she stared into my eyes, moving her body slightly and then turning her head to look into the mirror, adjusting her angle as I moved my hands to her breasts She looked down as my fingers went to the first clamp and opened it, then she let out a yell and gritted her teeth. I put my lips to the nipple as the blood flowed through it again and I bathed it with my saliva. "Fuck, that smarts." She muttered. She steadied herself with her hands on my shoulders for the second one and let out a loud hiss as the clamp was opened. I kissed it better again.

I gave her a few moments to recover and she stood with a straight back and neck as my fingers moved to the choker. I was shaking slightly, but had no idea why. I held the metal heart and squeezed gently to unhook the ends, the choker fell open in my hands and Hannah inhaled deeply. I moved my mouth and kissed the slightly pink skin on either side of her neck as she moaned softly and her hands held me. "Thank you darling." the words were so soft they barely made it past her lips, but I heard her loud and clear.

We had a break for a drink and to nibble some more on the salad and anything else we fancied from the fridge. I could tell Hannah was slightly nervous about tomorrow, as was I. Mainly I was anxious at sharing her with someone else and, as much as I wanted to go on this adventure, I wondered how it would feel to watch her with someone else. She sensed something was wrong and squeezed my hand and then looked at her phone. There were more messages, again mostly from single men and one from a single woman. "No chance, honey." she mumbled and deleted it. I asked why and she stared at me, "She is much too good looking and she will want to fuck you." I thought of querying this, but decided not to, but she carried on, "You will want her more than me." I laughed and she stared at me with hard eyes.

"NEVER going to happen, Hannah. Seriously." Her eyes softened.

"Yeah, but I'm not risking it, besides, Sphynxy would miss all the action." She chuckled a little and then opened another message from a single guy. "Hey, this one wants you!" She held up the phone to show the message from the man who wanted to shag me as Hannah watched. "Now, that might be fun" she giggled, "But, again, what's in it for Sphynxy?"

We chatted about nothing, sometimes not even chatting, just resting against each other and then Hannah wandered off, returning with the bag of purchases from today. She sat on the sofa next to me as I put each choker and collar on her, taking a photo with my phone so she could see how she looked. Then I put the chains around her neck and she shivered. The highest chain sat just above the hollow at the base of her throat, the second one just above her breasts and the ends hung down as Hannah posed for photos. Then I opened the clamps and placed the ends on each nipple, the chain moving outwards for the first photo. Then I swapped them and the chain was looped across. It was good that I had cum recently as otherwise I would have to stop and just fuck her. I took several photos and she pushed her chest up. "I will wear this just for you." She said as I unclipped the ends and released the loops from her neck. "Nothing else, just this."

"You aren't tempted to wear it in public, either clipped on or just hanging?" Hannah thought about this.

"Only if you are with me." She said quietly, "Then you would know about the clips. Only you would know." Her voice was quiet, as if spilling a secret. She picked up the red collar, it was slightly wider than the black cat one. "I might wear this to work one day." she grinned.

"Jeez, everyone will think you have been bitten again!" I laughed.

"Exactly." she said, "Let them wonder who is biting me." She laughed loudly, "Shame I can't get one that says 'awesome fucking' on it." She then looked at me. "Have you told anyone?"

"No, no one. Well, apart from Stacey knowing."

Hannah sighed. "Here I am, having the best sex ever and I cannot tell anyone." she giggled, but I heard a hint of sadness. "I hope my friend reads the stories, then she will know."

The air grew quiet again and we settled back to hold each other and kiss as we relaxed on the sofa. I stroked down her body and she hissed when I touched her vulva, "Sheesh, I am a bit sore!" she laughed and we both looked down at her pussy. "Clitty has seen so much action, poor thing."

"There's still one more to go." I reminded her and Hannah giggled and wiggled her hips as if trying to see if they still worked.

"May have to owe me one" she laughed, "Or go home tonight."

"OK, I should make the last tube." I said and pretended to get up.

"You fucking dare!" and Hannah shifted her body to lie on me. "I want you in my bed when I wake up." her eyes were serious. "Even if I hadn't cum tonight, I would want you to stay."

"Didn't you say that if I hadn't made you cum that first night you would have kicked me out?" I wasn't sure how serious this conversation was, but decided to risk it.

"Things change." She said and then rested her head on my chest and I wrapped my arms around her.

I had often felt the doubts creep into Hannah, the same as my own. I hugged her tight and felt her soft breath tickle my skin. "Everything ok?" I asked as she had let out another soft sigh.

"Not really." came the mumbled answer and her head rose to show her eyes were sad. "Do you want more of the story?" I knew there were demons and she was slowly fighting them. I nodded.

Hannah let out a long sigh and looked me in the eyes before dropping her head. "Did you know about the other guy? It was when Eric and I were splitting." I mumbled that I had a suspicion, but nothing more. "OK, yeah, I hinted, but didn't want to say anything."

"I wondered if you guys had an open relationship, or liked to play." I added as she looked into my eyes, hers welling a little now.

"No, nothing that exciting, I told you!" she snorted. "I was feeling lost and unloved. Eric would go and see his friends or parents, we spent very little time together. I started drinking and a guy in the pub would chat to me and, more importantly, buy me drinks. I was pretty sure he was married, but didn't care, someone was being nice to me." She sniffed and wiped an eye. "We didn't do anything." Her eyes blazed into mine, "I was still with Eric, even if we were crashing onto the rocks, I was still engaged to him." Hannah took a deep breath, "Anyway this guy was ok, we would meet in the pub, maybe went for a walk together. He never invited me to his, so I suspect he was married."

Hannah took a gulp of water and kissed my chest before she resumed. "On the day Eric and I split, he went off to friends and I was alone, so headed to the pub. I told the man and he was pleased 'now we can go further' he said, basically, he was eager to fuck. I had JUST broken up, I was wrecked and this guy wanted to get into my panties. We went for a walk and he was all over me and I told him to calm down. We sat on a bench by the river and he started kissing and I pushed him back a bit, said I needed room. Then he shoved his hand up my top and grabbed a breast." She stared into my eyes and probably saw the shock. "This is another good reason to ALWAYS wear a bra." She giggled.

I stroked Hannah's back as she had another gulp of water. "So, I got up and walked off, fast. He was following me, saying we could shag and asking what was wrong. What was wrong? for fucks sake, I had just been dumped after a fucking long time together and this jerk is trying to feel me up. Anyway, I got to the main road and there was a bus about to pull away, so I ran and waved my hand and the driver opened the door. I told him I wanted to get away from the creep and he closed the doors and drove off. The idiot was just staring at me as the bus drove past." Hannah gave a soft giggle at that thought.

Another gulp of water and she continued, "The driver calmed me down and asked where I was going. I had no idea, but wanted to go home and not have the creep follow me, so the driver worked out the best route and stopped where I could change bus. he even waited for the other bus and explained to the driver what had happened. Neither of them would let me use my card to pay. I got home to an empty place and just cried all night and most of the next day. I felt so alone, I had nothing left." Her eyes flicked up for the briefest of looks into mine and then went down again.

I pulled her to me and held her. "I am not used to this. I am not used to such intimacy, but I really want it. I can't explain how much this means, how much I wanted to be touched and kissed like a real person again." Her head lifted and her wet dark blue eyes looked at me. "Thank you." she whispered.

We stayed quiet for a while, my hand just stroking down her back as she nuzzled to me. A shower was needed. The evening was hot enough without all the extra activity, so we headed into the bathroom together to refresh and wash the world away. I headed to the toilet as Hannah ran the shower, but she stopped me. "Please." she whispered. I found it hard to deny her.

We stood under the running water and kissed. Our movements were slow, our hands caressing each other. "I need to go" I giggled and Hannah laughed and said she did too.

"Kneel down" her voice was low and soft. I did and she knelt in front of me and then we tried to arrange our legs in the bathtub. Hannah put one knee between mine and we got closer, her hip almost touching mine as she hovered just over my right thigh. Her eyes blazed into mine. "You don't have to do this, but..." She thought, "I love this intimacy." She said and blushed.

"Me too" I whispered and our lips met again. "Me too." She smiled and then reached down to take my penis in her hand and nodded to me.

I felt the warm wetness on my leg and I relaxed and began to urinate. I looked down to see Hannah holding me to aim the stream onto her thigh as she released onto mine. She adjusted her position and moved me and soon our flows merged as mine hit between her legs. She sighed and then I felt her lips trying to touch mine, so I raised my head from the mesmerising sight and we kissed as we relieved ourselves together. The kiss stopped as the flow did and Hannah looked me in the eyes from a few inches away. "This is the most intimate with someone I have ever been. The most personal and private thing I have done." she whispered, her eyes warm, but also longing. "Thank you." I pulled her to me and we kissed again as the shower water ran under our legs to wash our urine away.

We stood and rinsed our bodies and then Hannah lathered my hair and I did the same to her before we stood together and let the shower rinse us as we kissed and stroked each other. We stepped out and I wrapped a towel around her as she draped one around me and we patted each other down. Then she led me to the bedroom and sat me on the floor as she sat on the bed behind me to use the hairdryer and comb my hair. We swapped places and I ran my fingers through her long hair as I dried it, feeling it blow back onto my body as she tilted her head back. It felt as it was the most natural thing in the world for us to do.

The evening began to fade to night, the heat having none of it though. We wandered around the flat, the windows open to let in the sounds of London. The nerves for tomorrow bubbling up in us both as Hannah checked our profile and deleted more messages that were of no interest. We both kept looking at the photos of the couple and wondered. I would rather just be with Hannah, but she was searching and I was going to hold her hand. The more she revealed, the more I understood.

Eventually we ended up back on the bed, Hannah on her back and my head resting on her chest, watching her breast rise and fall as she breathed. My lips couldn't resist and then opened on the firm, soft skin on the side and Hannah sighed and turned to face me, her breasts now against my face. My lips moved between both of them, kissing and licking as her nipples hardened and her hand stroked my hair. I took one nipple between my teeth and felt the hard texture of it, flushed with blood and hard now. My tongue ran over it as I kept it captive in my mouth and Hannah pulled my head to her. Her grip relaxed and I moved to the other nipple, "Can't have one missing out." I mumbled between breasts.

We stayed like this for a while, my lips going from nipple to nipple, licking around her dark, bumpy areola and sucking her gently. Her breathing was getting faster and she was pressing her hips to me, her right leg hooking over me as she moved. I could feel her wetness on my lower belly as she pushed to me. I put my left arm around her and pushed so that she rolled onto her back, her left leg rising to wrap around me as it became free. I could feel her hands on my back pulling me up and I lifted myself up on my hands, my lips holding her left nipple in them, pulling it up as I rose. Hannah let out a long moan and then groaned as my lips parted to release her.

I kissed up her chest to her throat, now naked for my mouth to open on and I could feel her pulse as I kissed her. My lips moved to her neck and my kisses were mixed with small nips of my teeth and she groaned louder. Her legs rose up as her hands pulled me to her. I could feel her opening to me and I moved my hips to find that wonderful place where the heat and juice poured out onto me. Then I pushed and she opened willingly and pulled me in. My teeth nipped on the soft skin below her left ear as I slid into her lovely body and was wrapped in her heat and wetness.

The air around us moved gently, matching our pace, stirred by the rocking of two bodies that were wrapped as one. I kissed her neck as she moaned onto mine. Her legs squeezed my waist, one foot on my bottom, keeping me tight against her. This was our world now, just us tangled and sweaty in the summer heat, moving together, one deep inside the other, both breathing hard with hardly a word spoken. I could feel her tighten and twitch around me, her legs, arms and vagina all gripping. Her teeth took the skin at the curve of my neck and shoulder in them and bit and, when she had released me, my mouth opened on her at the same place. We would leave our mark on the other tonight.