In The Work Domain Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah spoke. "Yes." It was quiet, but a welcome sound. Her hands left my back and stretched out above her as she arched her back and I moved my hands up her arms and our fingers locked together as our eyes met, our hips pushing against each other. "Yes yes" she whispered and we kissed for a second, but we were both breathing heavily. Hannah's eyes closed and her fingers bent to hold my hands tight as her legs tightened. I felt her spasm around my cock and the warm liquid drenched the head of my cock as it rocked against her cervix. "yes yes" she said again and repeated it as her body jerked and I felt her cunt grip my cock so tightly I could barely move. She arched her back and cried out. I guess I would definitely be staying the night now as we had reached the target.

I only lasted a little while longer, Hannah gripping me tight and screaming "yes" was a bit too much and, as her shaking soothed, so I pushed up hard to make her cry out again as I filled her, shooting deep into her body. "Fuck yes" she said, her eyes still closed, fingers still buried in the back of my hands and her hips pushing to meet my thrusts.

We untangled slowly, hands first and then Hannah slid her legs away from my back, but I stayed inside, not wanting to leave her. "I love this." She whispered and her hands went to the back of my head as we kissed. I moved to leave her, but a leg went across me and a foot nudged a buttock. "Stay, stay" she mumbled as we rubbed our noses together and looked at each, her face a blur as it was so close. More time was lost as we lay together, still connected and tangled. I tried to raise myself up, but I was weak now, or just sleepy. I looked down and saw the wet sheen where our groins merged. "Wow" Hannah muttered as she saw it.

I got onto my knees, still staying inside her for as long as possible, but I was shrinking and her tight body was pushing me out. Her labia stroked over me as I left her and our creamy mix bubbled at her entrance. I looked down at the beautiful mess and lowered my head. "No." she whispered. "I want you to stay inside and leave slowly." Her eyes were dreamy as she looked at me. "I love feeling you on my skin." The sheet below Hannah was soaked with us, but she just moved it to one side and wiggled back on the bed and opened her arms to me. I fell into them and the hot summer night descended around us.