In The Work Domain Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a scream as I sucked on Sue's clitoris and pressed my tongue to the end and wiggled it. I had been licking around and over it for a few minutes and knew she was getting close again, I was hoping this would finish her off. Both her hands held my head now and she bucked against my face as I sucked her flesh into my mouth, my tongue now hard on the tip of her clitoris. I could feel her juices on my chin and neck as she was cumming and I just hoped her grip would lessen. Then her whole body arched and her hands released me as she screamed again. I opened my lips and looked up to her, the nipples hard and dark red, her breasts vibrating from her shudders and heavy breathing, her head back, mouth wide and eyes closed. I moved away before she could try and pull me back to her pussy. Her hips were still thrusting as if searching for my mouth.

"I think your wife needs a fuck." Hannah's voice was soft, but firm. Derek was far from soft and really wanted his cock inside someone, so I moved out of the way and he stood between his wife's open legs as she trembled and gasped. "I want to watch you two." Hannah added and I moved over to kneel beside her as Derek lowered himself down and then slipped inside his wife, her eyes opening to see whose cock was entering her and then her arms pulled him close as he slammed down to embed his cock deep in her.

Hannah put her arm around me as we watched Derek's bottom rise and fall as he hammered between his wife's open legs. I felt her breath tickle my ear. "Get inside me, darling." she whispered and then moved to the other sofa. She reclined on it and opened her legs, one on the sofa, the other on the floor. A hand went down and her fingers opened her labia as she looked into my eyes. "Yours" she mouthed and I went to her and pulled myself on top. Her hand guided me in as her legs reached up and wrapped around my waist. She opened for me and I slid into her warm, wet, tight body as we entwined fully on a stranger's sofa.

"Oh god, you look great." It was Sue, her voice above the noise of Derek pounding between her legs. "Look honey, our guests are feeling at home." She said and I glanced around to see both of them now watching as I slowly moved inside Hannah, her arms and legs wrapped tight, my cock making small movements, but stirring deep.

"I love this." Hannah whispered into my ear. "So lovely. Better than a pounding." I barely heard her, so I knew Sue and Derek hadn't. I was looking at her now, but I could heard the flesh slapping behind us as Sue moaned louder and Derek starting grunting. Then he let out a roar and I assumed he was filling Sue with his sperm. I put my lips to Hannah's neck and kissed as she moaned and ground her body to mine as we moved in our own world. "Yes" was the next thing she said and I felt her tighten around me.

"That looks great." It was Sue again, her voice breaking the spell of Hannah crying out as she neared, but Hannah was oblivious, rushing towards the edge of her orgasm, body gripping me tight inside and out and her breathing fast. The thought of being watched as I had my cock deep inside Hannah's cunt, with her cumming underneath me, was enough and I put my face to her neck and moaned as I shot my semen into her. We jerked and shook together as Sue and Derek gasped and uttered encouragement behind us, both saying how good Hannah looked as she was being fucked. I sensed a slight tone of jealousy in both of them.

Hannah was blushing as she lifted her head out from under me. I wanted to stay inside her, but I also wanted to get Hannah alone. I gave her a kiss on the side of the face and heard the soft words "Thank you." drift into me ear. I had the feeling she wanted to get out of here too. Slowly we peeled apart until I was kneeling between her legs, they had unlocked and fallen from my back I pulled back and watched as I left her body, her lips splayed wide and wet. I kept moving back to kneel on the floor. my hands reaching to Hannah's hips to pull her closer to my waiting mouth.

"Oh, you like creampies!" It was Sue again. "That is so hot."

I looked up at Hannah, over her lovely body and her eyes were smiling into mine as I opened my mouth around her labia and took a slow lick of her inner lips to taste our cum. She lifted her hips and I stuck my tongue out to find her open and ready and then slid into her tight body. She pushed down to get me deeper as I licked inside her. Her hand went to my head and stroked my hair as I sucked and licked her exposed body, taking her inner lips into my mouth to taste her. I licked up, cleaning her of my semen, but leaving saliva now until my lips found that hard, sensitive point poking from her fleshy hood and I kissed it tenderly, my tongue slowly licking over it.

Derek knelt down, reaching out to put a hand on one of Hannah's breasts and squeezing it. She put her hand on his to hold him, wanting to keep him under her control, Inside I smiled and my eyes went down to look at the dark inner lips and the bright pink slit inside them as I licked her delicious pussy. Her hips moved under and with my mouth and I slid down and put my tongue inside her again, making her cry out. I could see Derek trying to get more involved, but her body was moving more, back arching as undulations went from her hips to her shoulders, her head went back and she shuddered and Derek moved back and watched.

I moved a bit lower and Hannah raised her hips as I licked inside. I looked up her body as it moved in a wave. Derek was standing now, looking down at Hannah and Sue had moved to kneel and take him into her mouth. Clearly he was getting turned on by seeing Hannah, although it was clear by her actions, that she didn't want him inside. Sue moved sideways to me and I could see her taking all of his cock into her mouth and his hands went to her head as he moved his hips. I looked back up and Hannah had her eyes closed and her hand was pressing my head to her pussy as her hips jerked faster and her body gripped my tongue as my mouth enjoyed the sweet taste of her flowing into it.

My lips kissed on Hannah's labia gently as she shivered with each touch. She was still stroking my hair, but had mumbled "stop" a minute or so earlier. I started kissing up her body and her hands reached for me to pull me onto her as she lay on the sofa. I kissed her lips, her tongue finding mine as she held me close. We then watched, holding each other as Sue took Derek into her mouth, her lips pressing to his pubic hair as he pushed down her throat.

Derek was mumbling as he fucked his wife's mouth, "So good. Oh yes" and the like. I knew Hannah wouldn't be enjoying watching this, especially as his hands were holding Sue's head in place as he thrust his hips. He would release now and then and her lips would slide back, occasionally releasing so she could gasp for air and tell him how great his cock was in her mouth, before she opened her lips and took him fully inside. He talked more as he neared, repeating "yes" over and over as he jerked back and forth before holding her head tight to his crotch and letting out a roar. I wasn't sure if I should applaud, just to be polite, but Hannah stepped in.

"Wow" She said. It was the perfect remark, so I repeated it. Hannah said it again as Derek pulled out from Sue's mouth, his cock softening now. Sue fell back onto her knees, her head on the sofa resting on Hannah's hip and she lowered her hand to wipe the red hair from Sue's forehead. I glanced at Derek, he was staring at Hannah's pussy again. I was impressed he'd got hard twice, but doubted he could go a third time, so felt reasonably safe. Just to make sure I slid my hand down and put it over her mound.

It was slightly awkward after that. Sue and Derek sat on the other sofa as we tried to work out the best exit strategy. Hannah decided to engage in small talk to move things on.

"That was some impressive swallowing, Sue!" She said excitedly. Sue beamed and Derek nodded.

"I like to go deep in a throat." He said, with some pride.

"Can you get all of Stuart in your mouth?" Sue was keen to know.

"No, unless he isn't fully hard." Hannah answered whilst stroking my soft cock. "He's a bit too big." I felt a bit awkward with this conversation and heard Hannah giggle quietly as she realised what she had said.

"You'll have to try and get me down your throat next time." Derek was still very keen to get inside Hannah.

"I can only try." Hannah answered, but I wasn't convinced. "Not now though, I am exhausted."

"You can rest up here and we can play again when you feel up to it." Derek was persistent.

"Oh, thank you, but I think I am a bit overwhelmed now. Too much excitement for a first time." Hannah was good, very good.

"I understand dear." Sue said, "I am always exhausted after Derek licks me out and, to be honest, I am quite worn out too. It is always a bit overwhelming with new people." She smiled at Hannah and then gave me an even bigger one.

I kissed the back of Hannah's neck as I pulled the zip up on her dress and she gave me a little purr. Sue and Derek had put on some clothes, Sue just her top and skirt and Derek just his shorts and they hugged us as we prepared to leave. "I can't wait to have your lovely little shaved snatch next time." Derek said, somehow reading Hannah's temperament entirely wrongly. and he reached down and put his hand to her crotch. She smiled at him and then turned to head for the door.

Sue gave us a warm hug and wished us a safe journey home adding, "I hope to have you inside me next time as Derek has Hannah." and she gave us both a kiss on the cheek. We mumbled things that sounded like we looked forward to it too and then walked down the garden path, turning to wave as Sue stood by the door.

We didn't say anything for a few minutes. There was no need, we just held hands very tightly.

"Thank you." Hannah said to break the silence.

"What for?"

"Everything. I didn't have to ask you to do anything, you just did it." She let go of my hand to stand in front of me and give me a big hug.

"You were doing fine by yourself." I added, "Especially getting him away from trying to put your cock in you!" She laughed.

"Yeah, you noticed, huh!" She laughed. "When we were watching you and Sue, he was grabbing my tits and trying to get me to blow him." She giggled. "He even tried when you were licking me out, getting close to my mouth, but I twisted around."

"I saw you moving and thought it was weird, you don't usually move like that. I couldn't see him, I had your pussy in my face." She snorted at that.

"I mean, they were ok, but he was much too intrusive. When he first touched my pussy he tried to put a finger in me, but I walked to the sofa to get away." She gave another snort, "ALSO!" I laughed at her tone of voice, "he stopped licking and I was well up for another one."

I laughed at her indignant attitude. "I saw that too. I was thinking that he had blown everything then."

"Yeah, Yeah. Really, just keep on. He was ok at it, but dunno why she raves about him." She laughed again then walked in front of me and turned to stare me in the eyes. "You are SO MUCH fucking better than him." I stared back and saw her smile just before she put her arms around my neck and kissed me.

"Plus" Hannah wasn't done with this conversation yet and stopped her kiss to add something, "You didn't stop, she got two cums to my one. That is just unfair."

"Yeah" I replied just before her lips were about to meet mine again and she stopped, "But, I did lick you out, so you had three in total to her two."

"I win." She beamed and kissed me, her open mouth pressed to mine as her tongue darted between my lips.

"Ah, but she probably had one when they fucked." I added and Hannah pouted, so I kissed her again.

"Yeah, she was making a lot of noise, but she was quite verbal anyway. Plus, I was lost as you were inside me." She thought about it for a minute and then declared herself the winner again on the basis that "I had three different ones." Her logic was outstanding, so I had to kiss her again and we stood in the middle of a suburban street kissing and laughing like teenagers.

"She had great tits. "Hannah sighed as she said it and looked down at hers.

"I prefer yours." I told her and gave her a hug.

"You're just saying that. Hers were great." Hannah sighed and huffed a bit, "Her pussy looked good too, much neater than mine." I stopped walking and pulled her to me so she stood in front, looking right at me.

"You are stunning." Hannah blinked as I said it, "Every bit of you is great, you look incredible, your body just fits perfectly. If your boobs were bigger you would look odd, plus they wouldn't be great when you run." She smiled her uncertain smile. "As for your pussy." I looked around just to be sure no one could hear, "It is perfect. I love it, I love the way your inner lips go dark around the edges when you are aroused. Your outer lips are much nicer than hers too, hers were too big, that's why she looked 'neater'. If I could only lick out one pussy for the rest of my life, I'd want it to be yours." I said the last bit without thinking and I saw her eyes flicker at the words, but then she smiled and hugged me.

"Did you put your tongue inside her?" Hannah's voice was full on insecurity and she didn't look at me as she spoke.

"No, I got near, but... No." I replied. "No, I couldn't." Hannah looked at me and smiled and squeezed my hand.

"Can we walk for a bit?" Hannah was holding my hand tight as we wandered back to her place. We took the next right and just walked, even though the afternoon heat was now stifling. Another street came and went as we just strolled hand in hand. There was a quiet voice "You like my body, huh?" I laughed and squeezed her hand.

"Very very much."

"Good, because you're the one that matters. I'd be fucked if you didn't like it." Then she laughed quite loudly, "Or rather, not be fucked!"

We walked around, getting slightly lost as we roamed the streets. "I still feel a bit... unfulfilled." Hannah mumbled

"How?" I looked at her, but she was staring into thin air, deep in thought.

"Well, I guess I was psyched up for some action, whatever it may be, but just feel a bit let down. I guess he was just a bit too much, after his own pleasure. I kinda hoped we'd all be having loads of orgasms," She laughed at the last bit, "Maybe that's just in porno or stories online. The reality was he just wanted to get inside me." She sighed and added, "The itch wasn't fully scratched."

"You're still horny then?" I laughed

"Kind of, but not just for sex, for... the thrill, maybe?" She giggled, "He wasn't very thrilling, no subtlety."

After a while we found ourselves on the main road again, we had just wandered around the streets, sometimes going up and down the same ones. We pondered going for a coffee, but neither of us were that keen, we wanted to go back to our world now.

Simon came out of the shop as we were walking up the street and proceeded to lock the door. There was definitely no chance of coffee now. He saw us as we ambled along, Hannah now had her arm looped in mine and he waved. "I wonder if he has cakes in the bag." Hannah said, eyeing the large plastic bag he was holding. He waited for us as we neared.

"Hi guys, how was it? Everything ok? Want some cake?" We giggled at the last question.

"Why are you shutting?" Hannah was peering inside to the dark shop.

"Oh, there is an electrical problem and no one can come out tonight, so I had to pack up. Hopefully it'll be fixed tomorrow morning." He held up the plastic bag, "It does mean all the cakes and pastries need to go. Want some?"

Hannah looked into the bag at the boxes of cakes and croissants. "Well, be rude not to." She laughed.

"So, how was it?" Simon had returned to his original line of questioning.

I made some "hmmmmm" noises and Hannah did the same as we considered our answer. "Wellllllllll..." She started, then thought again.

"That good, huh?" Simon laughed and we followed.

"It was ok, but awkward." Hannah managed to say. "But, it was an experience." and she giggled.

"I would love to hear more, but it's none of my business." Simon said and he blushed.

Hannah hooked her arm into his and then pulled him as she started to move, me on the other arm, both of us dragged along by her. She looked around as we fell into line, checking no one else was around. The streets were baked and empty as the afternoon sweltered. "Ok, so we got naked." I heard Simon gasp a little, "and he went down on me as Stuart and the woman watched. Sue, her name is Sue." Simon made 'uh huh' type mumbles as Hannah gave a synopsis of out afternoon. "Then, when he had finished, Stuart went down on Sue and I watched as the guy, Derek, tried to get more."

"More?" Simon's voice cracked a bit as he spoke.

"Yeah, he wanted to get his cock in me somewhere." Hannah clarified. She took a big breath, "Then when Stuart had finished Sue off, I suggested Derek take care of his wife and Stuart took care of me. That was it, basically."

"Oh." Simon seemed shocked, but also disappointed. A bit like us. "So, he didn't get his cock in you?"

"No." Hannah ummed a bit, then continued, "I wasn't keen. Had a bit of a bad feeling. Also, it was our first time."

We had walked slowly, but were almost at the door to the flat.

"Did he lick you to completion?" Simon sounded very formal now, probably still shocked.

"Yes, but... yes." Hannah didn't want to elaborate.

"Well, that's good, I guess." Simon laughed.

Hannah stopped, so we both had to. She turned to Simon and he looked nervous. "Do you lick to completion, Simon?" Her voice was soft and cool.

"When I can, yes." He mumbled, a blush on his cheeks as his eyes failed to escape Hannah's gaze.

"Why?" Simon looked shocked by the question and I don't blame him.

"I like to... you know... give them pleasure." His voice got quieter as he spoke.

"Not just get them wet enough to fuck?" Again, Hannah spoke softly and firmly.

"No. I mean, you can, maybe, do that after they have... you know." He was fully red in the face now.

"Cum?" Hannah whispered

"Yeah. After they cum, then maybe you can..."

"So, you make sure they are satisfied, Simon?" I am pretty sure he'd never been grilled like this on the street before, probably not in private either.

"Yes." I saw his mouth move to say it, but it was so quiet that it might have just reached Hannah's ears.

"Good." She said, then grabbed our arms again and walked us to the door.

"What would you like?" Simon held open the bag. "You can have most, I'll just take something for breakfast and a snack later."

"Would you like to come in, Simon? We can choose inside." Hannah was talking softly and I knew she wasn't just interested in cakes now.

Simon was silent and staring at me, then Hannah and back to me. I smiled at him and he blinked. He still was unsure what to say.

"Unless you have plans for a Saturday evening. I mean, you're a handsome guy, I am sure you do." Hannah was looking at him, but he kept looking to me, so I smiled again and he turned to Hannah and laughed.

"No, no plans." He mumbled

"No hot date?" Hannah said

"No, definitely no hot date." He laughed.

"Want to come in?" Hannah whispered and he nodded.

Hannah went up the stairs first, Simon was following us and the three of us crept past the first floor flat and reached the hot air of the top landing. Hannah paused at the top and reached behind to lower the zip on her dress before turning to face us, standing on the steps just below her. She pushed the straps off and the material fell to her waist. Simon gasped loudly, I did so inside. Hannah put her hand behind her to give another tug of the zip, then pushed the dress over her hips to stand naked for us. I was glad Simon was behind me as I felt slightly dizzy and he would be a soft landing if I fell. No matter how many times I had seen Hannah naked, it was always amazing. She turned and walked down to her front door and we followed silently.