In The Work Domain Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't have to tell us the rules, we knew them and were both removing our clothing as Hannah opened the front door. She stepped in and took her dress from me, then took each item from us as we removed them until two naked men stood on her doorstep. Simon was already almost fully hard.

We walked in without a word and Hannah closed the door and shut the world behind us. I saw her reach into her bag and then she told us to go and sit down, Simon chose the chair, I went for the sofa. Hannah put her telephone on the table near the sofa and I saw a hand movement, but was too busy looking at her body to pay attention. She sat down next to me, her leg and body pressed to mine.

Hannah squeezed my leg with a hand and I turned to look at her as she faced me. Her eyes had a strange look, questioning me, but I didn't understand fully. She squeezed my leg again and bit her lower lip. I started to get the idea and I stood and went to sit in the other chair as Simon looked confused. On the table near me was her telephone and under it were two condoms. I felt slightly sick and nervous, but also excited.

There was a heavy air in the room, even though the windows had been left open in the hope of catching a breeze. Hannah leaned back on the sofa, her right foot on the floor, the left one now on the sofa, the leg bent and she let it fall sideways to expose herself fully to us. I was looking at her sweet pussy and was pretty sure Simon would be too. Her hand went down to run over her vulva as she sighed. "Simon." The word was quiet, but I saw him jump out of the corner of my eye. "Would you like to lick me?"

There was silence for a few seconds.

"Simon?" Hannah whispered again.

"Yes. Yes, very much so, Hannah." He mumbled. I turned to look at him, he was staring between her legs, not believing what was being offered.

"Lick me please, Simon."

I watched his face look up to look into Hannah's. "Really? He gulped hard, "Now?"

"Yes, Simon, really. Now." Hannah was staring at him and when I glanced over, he was shaking. He turned to look at me, so I smiled and he returned one to me, a look of astonishment in his eyes.

"Really?" I was glad I wasn't the only one to question such a great offer.

Hannah's hand stroked over her vulva and her lips parted slightly. "Really." She whispered and Simon moved closer and knelt on the floor by Hannah's right leg, which she then moved to spread herself wider for his eyes and mouth. I leaned forward to get a better view, Simon was oblivious to me now.

Simon moved slowly, still unsure, maybe. He put his lips gently to Hannah's vulva and she sighed loud enough to make him know all was good. He kissed again and his hands went to her legs to widen them and Hannah shifted her position on the sofa to allow him better access. She looked across at me and then back again to Simon, but he was just staring straight ahead. Then he must have realised this was really happening and I saw his tongue come out as his mouth went to Hannah's pussy. Her moan confirmed he was now licking her and her hips rose to meet his mouth. He was moving slowly, but why rush? My cock twitched as I watched him, then looked up to Hannah, who had her mouth partly open as she moaned, her eyes flickering and her head tilting back. She looked amazing and it was clear she was enjoying this. I had the wave of nausea again, but then my cock was growing. As the Rolling Stones had sung, there were certainly mixed emotions.

Hannah's breathing was fast after several minutes of Simon licking. She had opened her legs wider, he had his face buried in her labia and the wet lapping sounds suggested she was very aroused, She moved a hand to place on the back of his head as her hips ground against his face. Compared to earlier, this was great to watch, a beautiful girl totally enjoying being licked, the only problem was it was a beautiful girl I loved. The moans became louder and longer and Hannah's head went back as her mouth opened wide for her to cry out and her body shook. Simon still had his mouth on her pussy, probably licking her clitoris and Hannah was now cumming.

Simon didn't move as Hannah shook and groaned. I could tell he had moved down slightly, probably leaving her clitoris alone as she had an orgasm, but his mouth was still on her open labia and Hannah calmed enough for me to hear the lapping sound again as he continued to lick her. She hadn't said stop or pushed him away. Inside I smiled a little, but it was accompanied by a wave of panic. His head moved down and Hannah raised her hips and then let out a loud groan. From the angle of his head, I guessed he had put his tongue inside, her reaction confirmed this as she pushed her body down and a long low groan came from her mouth. She was on her way to another orgasm.

Hannah finally said "stop" and Simon moved his head away from her pussy. She had moaned long and loud as he had licked her, her hips pushing to him as he put his tongue inside and then she bucked as he finished her, her hand on his head until she let out a cry and shook all over. She was gasping, her chest rising and falling and she turned her face to look at me, a slightly unsure look in her eyes. I smiled and her eyes shone. She looked amazing and I had to try and convince myself that this wasn't serious, that I would be the one in her bed later.

Hannah blew me a kiss and I giggled quietly. Yes, it was all alright. Her eyes went to the table and her phone, or, rather, what was underneath it. My stomach flipped again. Her eyes asked the question and I was powerless to say no. This was the adventure I had agreed on, Hannah still had the itch. I reached out and picked up a condom and she nodded, her eyes still asking, so I nodded and handed it to her.

"Simon" Hannah's voice was soft, but still cracked with nerves. "Simon." She couldn't seem to say anything else and was holding up the condom, her hand was trembling. He looked up, finally taking his eyes from her open labia that he had just enjoyed and stared, unsure what Hannah was holding. "You will have to use this... if you want..." She was still unable to use the words. He reached up and took the square plastic wrapper and stared, before his eyes rose to Hannah's and she nodded. He looked at me, disbelief on his face. I smiled at him, despite my stomach doing somersaults inside me.

Simon kneeled up and I could see his hands shaking as he tore open the wrapper and pulled out the condom. I glanced at Hannah and she was watching him, making sure he put it on. I watched as he took the tip and squeezed it before placing it on the end of his cock and began to roll it down until his shaft was covered. He looked at Hannah again and she smiled, but so nervously his cock almost deflated, twitching as he moved closer. "If I say stop, you must, Simon." Hannah's feet were cold, but not frozen yet. He nodded and she moved her legs apart a bit more.

Hannah was on the sofa, her right leg on the floor, left one raised and bent as Simon moved between them, holding the base of his cock with one hand, the other on the sofa to hold himself over Hannah's body. She lifted her hips up as he moved down and I sat up to watch as he moved his cock down between her open inner labia, searching for her tight entrance. His hand moved around until I saw Hannah jump a little, he must be ready to enter her. I looked over at her and she turned and gave me a nervous smile, then looked down her body to see Simon ready to enter her. She put her hand to the side of his body as her right leg rose from the floor so her heel rested on his legs as he stretched out on the sofa. hips raised slightly, ready to slide inside. No one said anything.

I watched Simon move his hips and heard the low moan from Hannah as she was entered. He moved gently until his body was pressed to hers at the groin. He put both hands on the sofa to hold himself up and Hannah placed her hands on his arms. He was looking down to the spot where their bodies were joined and he moved a bit, I guessed he was watching his cock slide out and back into Hannah's pussy. Then he let out a deep breath and Hannah moaned a little as he moved inside her. He looked down at her and she smiled up at him, then he moved again, pulling back and then sliding deep. He was slow and gentle, taking long strokes out and in and Hannah's hips moved to his pace.

The other chair had a better view, so I moved over, looking up Hannah's legs now to where Simon was sliding in and out of her body, watching her inner lips and tight hole being stretched back as he withdrew, then pushed in as he slid fully into her body. She was moving gently, her hips undulating with his to meet each push. Her legs were tucked onto his, not wrapping herself around him. Her hands rested on his arms as he held himself up over her as his hips jerked, the pace slowly increasing as did his breathing. I was transfixed by the sight of Simon's cock sliding in and out of my lover and, although slightly jealous, I could see her actions were different, Hannah would wrap herself around me, legs and arms tight as we would have our bodies pressed together. He was above her, occasionally glancing down at the beautiful sight of his body moving in hers. He was taking longer strokes too, fully enjoying the sensation of her tight cunt around his cock.

It was a lovely sight and my eyes drifted up to see Hannah's staring right at me. She looked nervous still and I smiled and saw her eyes shine. I blew her a kiss and she smiled back at me before turning to look up at Simon, but I could see his eyes were closed now as he moved faster, taking smaller strokes in and out of Hannah. He was groaning and Hannah stroked one hand down the side of his body, her hips urging him on now. "Cum for me, Simon." She said and his eyes opened to look at her.

"Sorry." Simon mumbled, "Soon, too soon" he added between his gasps and heavy breaths. Hannah moved her hips faster and her hands squeezed his arms.

"It's good, Simon. Cum. Cum Simon." There was no way back from those words and he groaned loudly and pushed his hips down hard, making Hannah grunt from the impact and then he closed his eyes and shook, lifting himself up on his arms to arch his back as he pushed to get deep. I could see his backside trembling and shaking as he unloaded into Hannah and I hoped the condom was still on. He jerked six times, presumably shooting with each one and then he shivered and let out one final groan and then gasped for air.

"Sorry." He mumbled again. "Too quick." Hannah stroked up his arms as her feet stroked along his legs.

"It's fine, you gave me two orgasms already." She was talking softly as she stroked him, he was still getting his breath back. "All is good, Simon. I have no complaints." Compared to earlier, this was much sexier scene, even if someone else was inside Hannah. He was still holding himself up and staring down at Hannah, who smiled and put a hand to his face to stroke him. His whole body shivered at her touch. "Thank you." She whispered and he slid backwards as Hannah lifted her legs from his and I watched as his cock pulled her lips back and then left her open as he left, her dark red and wet hole closing slowly. Simon tried to stand, but ended up kneeling back in a similar position to before, now staring at Hannah's open pussy where he had just been inside.

Hannah sat up and reached out to put a hand on Simon's face. He was still shocked and he smiled and said sorry a few times as Hannah reassured him that it was ok and giving her two orgasms by licking was great. I let them chat quietly, Hannah was stroking Simon's cheek and smiling and they laughed about something I couldn't hear and he stood up, his cock now hanging down, the bulb on the end of the condom full of his milky white semen. "That was a big load, Simon!" Hannah giggled and he blushed slightly. He held the base of the condom and then walked off to the bathroom.

I looked at Hannah as she tried to avoid my gaze for a few seconds, but then she looked up and smiled and opened her arms, mouthing "please" at me. I stood and walked to her and then knelt as she put her legs around me and pulled me close to kiss me hard on the lips. Our tongues pressed together as we embraced and her hands stroked down my back. She broke away to whisper "I want you inside me." and then leaned over, facing the opposite way to when she was with Simon, stretching her right leg out before bending it, her left foot on the floor, gently nudging me to move. She smiled and opened her arms again and I lowered myself into them and felt her legs moving to wrap around me. She whispered "Make me cum please, darling."

"I'll try" I whispered as I moved over her, one of her hands going down to guide me inside.

"Wait." She stared into my eyes as the tip of my cock nestled in the hollow of her entrance, her juice and heat on the sensitive head. I looked down at her as her eyes opened wide at mine and she gave a little nod and I moved my hips and she took me inside as we looked into each other's eyes. Her dark blue eyes flickered and she tried to keep them wide, but I saw the white as they rolled back just before the lids closed and she let out a big sigh. I put my lips to her neck and kissed her gently as I slid deep inside her tight body.

"I am sorry." She whispered. I looked at her, "Sorry if I upset you." I kissed her lips, the bottom one was trembling slightly.

"I am ok. Nothing to apologise for." I moved my hips slowly to stir inside her depths and she smiled and pulled me tight to her, her legs raising on my back and I gave little push to go deeper.

"Finish me, darling. I want to cum with you inside me." I pushed again and she cried out and her body trembled, Her eyes opened and they were wet. "Please." She said so softly I knew no one else heard and I pressed up and felt her grip me tight, the end of my cock now held in her depths, bathed in sweet, warm juice. Hannah shuddered and pressed her face to my neck, I could feel the dampness from her tears.

"You must have been close." I said, trying to stay quiet as I was sure Simon had returned now, but I was lost in Hannah.

"No, this is you, just you." she said, even quieter than before and I moved my hips and she held me tight everywhere and shook against my body as she tried to muffle her cries on my neck. Her body was twitching fast, her vaginal walls rippling along my cock as they spasmed, her liquid washing over the length of me as I was buried deep in her. I stayed still, holding my hips tight to her as hers pushed to mine until the tremors ebbed and her grip relaxed. I lifted my head to look at Hannah's face, her eyes were closed, tears running from them and I kissed then softly to taste the salt and she opened them a fraction and smiled at me. "Thank you" was mouthed, but no sound came out.

We began to move, slowly, enjoying the feel of each other against our skin. I was vaguely aware that Simon was now sitting watching us, but my eyes were on Hannah as she now looked at me, her face streaked with tears that I repeatedly tried to kiss away. We pressed our noses together as our bodies rocked together, moving the end of my cock that was rubbing her cervix. The sweat started to coat us dropping from my nose into one of her eyes, so I licked over her as she closed the lid. We were both gasping and groaning as the sofa creaked with our movements. We kissed frequently, when our breathing allowed, tongues flicking over lips and into the other's mouth. I was lost in her now.

"Don't stop." She mumbled, which always meant that I was now aware that I was going to cum, even though I hadn't thought I was close. "I am close again." she muttered and I tried to think of something boring, but Hannah's sighs and moans weren't letting me.

"Me too." I muttered, finally admitting the end was near.

"Keep going, finish me." I kept moving, clenching my teeth as the pleasure intensified, my balls tingling and tightening as my cock began to swell. Hannah was groaning loudly, her sounds turning into cries as she got closer, but I couldn't hold and I let out a loud moan as I pushed hard and shot my first stream of semen deep inside Hannah. She gasped and cried as I filled her, but she was still not there yet and I shuddered and unloaded again, feeling my sperm washing over the head of my cock as her cunt was filled. "Don't stop." she gasped as I fired again into her, trying to maintain the rhythm despite the intense feelings now filling my entire body. I groaned loudly again as I released more semen into Hannah's womb, still pushing with the same rhythm as I cried out and shook from my own orgasm. I could feel my cum leaking from her as my movements stirred it and she overflowed.

"Don't...." I wasn't going to stop, I knew Hannah was close, she had started to pulse and grip me as the last of my sperm left my cock "...Don't..." I pushed deep as she gripped me tight and there were no more words, just cries as Hannah's body convulsed and wrapped around me. I kept moving as her spasms rippled down my cock and her hot liquid drenched it. I still jerked my hips as her nails dug into my back and she screamed onto my neck. We both shook, as much from our own orgasms as from the other's body we were attached to. I gave a push and Hannah cried "Stop" and then we just trembled together, our gasps and moans still rapid.

I lifted my head from Hannah's neck to look into her eyes, but they were closed, water covering the lids, so I kissed each one gently to take her tears into my lips Her breath was fast on my face as I looked down at her, my mouth pressing to the tip of her nose and a smile spreading across her face. "Thank you" was almost silently whispered. I kissed her eyelids again and they opened slowly revealing a wet cover to the dark blue, she blinked and the tears ran free, until I kissed them from her face. She was still trembling and her vaginal walls pulsed occasionally as she took in more deep breaths and then exhaled long and hard.

It took a few minutes until Hannah recovered and when she did, her mouth sought mine and her tongue pushed between my lips as a hand pulled my head to her. When we broke the kiss she slumped back and I attempted to lift myself up on my arms, our sweaty bodies sticking, the skin peeling apart and being pulled as I moved. It was then I looked across and saw Simon watching from the chair. Hannah must have sensed where my gaze was and turned her head. "Oh!" was all she said. It was all any of us said.

I tried to get up, but Hannah still had her legs wrapped across my back, her feet hooked together. She was now staring at Simon and, probably, wondering what to say. Luckily he spoke first.

"That was amazing to watch." He mumbled, clearly nervous and, possibly, awkwardly.

"Thank you." Hannah replied with a slight blush, "It was amazing for me." She giggled a bit and then looked up at me, her hands stroking my shoulders. She smiled, her eyes glittering in the early evening light. "Thank you," She said quietly and she unhooked her feet and I felt her right leg slide down off of me, enabling me to move back and my eyes went down to see my soaked cock sliding from her, tugging her drenched inner lips back, our mixed cum covering up, a bubbly creamy mess on my cock, her labia and both of our groins. "Oh!" Hannah muttered as she saw the mess. "Don't clean me, I want to stay like this." We locked eyes and there was a huge smile on her face. Her Sphynx cat had got the cream.

I struggled to get off the sofa, mainly as I was too busy staring at the mess on our bodies and, once free, I just sat straight back down again as Hannah pulled her legs up, then moved to sit up next to me. I turned to kiss her, then stood up again and wandered off to get some water to drink, leaving Hannah and Simon alone for a few seconds as I thought they needed it. I heard their soft voices as I poured three glasses of water, taking my time and walking back slowly, letting the glasses clink so they knew I was near. Hannah reached out to pat Simon's leg and he sat back and smiled. I handed him a glass, then stood in front of Hannah to give her hers, but she reached out and took my cock in her hand and then leaned forward to open her mouth around it, her lips pressing to my groin and she sucked along the length and licked the head. "Tasty!" she giggled, then took the glass of water that, amazingly, I hadn't dropped.