In The Work Domain Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held Hannah close again and the heat of the early afternoon wafted over us.

Hannah moved and I felt the weight lift from my chest. "You coming to do the paperwork?" she mumbled and tried to stand, but only got as far as kneeling on the floor next to the sofa. I swung my legs over to sit on the edge of the sofa and thought better of doing much more, we had both drifted away in the heat of the day. A minute or so later we walked, slightly unsteadily, to the bathroom where we did what was now second nature. Hannah then decided that lunch might be good before we took more photos. Hannah bent over the sink and asked me to remove her tail and I pulled the metal disc and her sphincter stretched wide and the plug end popped free as Hannah sighed after the pain. I ran the water to rinse it, giving the metal ball a quick kiss as Hannah swatted me on the arm. "Pervert!" she giggled as I began to wash it clean.

We munched on some salad, still sharing a plate and, most times, a fork. Hannah checked out our profile page and deleted most of the messages. "Oh" She muttered and looked closer. "It's a couple who know Derek and Sue." She held the phone so I could see it. They were asking if we were going to the naked day next Saturday and there were slight hints that they wanted more info on what we had done the day before. "Intriguing" Mumbled Hannah as she took the fork from me to spear some potato salad.

We read and reread the message, each time it was more enigmatic. Hannah took the plunge and answered, saying we wouldn't be there next week, but saying we liked their profile, which was true, and would like to know more. A few minutes later they replied. We both read it and then looked at each other. They asked if we wanted a video call as they had some small 'issues' and wondered how we felt. The intrigue got more so. We figured it could wait until coffee was made and we had eaten more salad. Hannah checked their photos as I put the coffee on to brew and declared that the woman was much too hot, so she was worried about ever meeting them. I looked and thought the same about him.

"Do you want to do this?" Hannah asked as she worried about sending the couple her number so we could chat. "I have no idea what they want. Shall we be naked?" I said it was probably a good idea not to be and she agreed, then moaned that she would have to wear clothes on a hot day in her own flat. She sent the number and a time to call and we went to get something to wear, Hannah choosing a vest top and some knickers, I went with a t-shirt and boxers and we sat nervously on the sofa as the time neared.

We both jumped when the phone rang and then we looked at each other and took deep breaths.

"Hi, how are you?" They were very cheery and friendly, looking as nervous as we were too. "I'm John and this is Rina, glad you wanted to talk." We introduced ourselves and they explained why they were interested in our meet with Sue and Derek and we gave them a brief outline of what had happened. and they listened and nodded, then told us of their encounters, Rina speaking directly to Hannah as I sat next to her and John did the same on the other end.

"It was good, but I felt a bit pressured," She explained. "We had said nothing too heavy, but his hands were everywhere!" she gave a little shriek of laughter as she remembered, "and when he had finished licking me, he stood and pushed his penis towards my mouth. It felt silly to refuse. He was quite... " she thought carefully, "rough, holding my head and really trying to get it all in." Rina frowned. "Sue was taking care of John by now, once she had seen her husband get his way with me." Hannah nodded and mentioned how Derek had been quite persistent but she had avoided Rina's fate.

Next they mentioned the naked days. "It is meant to be relaxed, but he really wants to be first with any new women. So, he was trying to get in me from the start. We found a nice couple and were chatting and then playing with them and Derek kept watching." Rina blushed a little, then continued, "The guy was licking me as I was lying on the sofa and it was very nice and relaxed. But, when I was finished, I looked up and Derek had a condom on and was next to my open legs. Again, it felt odd to say no, it was their house and we were all there to be naked and play. So..." Rina blushed again and looked at John, who gave her shoulder a squeeze. "He was not very good!" She laughed. "Just banging away. I was happy when it was over, but felt a bit used." I saw John kiss the top of her head and Rina continued. "If you want to do anything with anyone there, it is best in the rooms upstairs, but Derek might get a bit upset if he isn't the first inside the new girl."

Hannah thanked Rina for her view of things, it seemed to match ours and added that we wouldn't be there as it would be her period. It seemed a good excuse and then I realised it was probably true as I did the mental arithmetic in my head.

"Hey, do you use any other messaging system? I could connect on the laptop, it would be better." Hannah said and they exchanged details and a few minutes later the call came in to the laptop, perched on a table in front of us on the sofa. Now we could all be seen.

They were a nice couple, about the same age as us, but hard to tell on a video call. He looked very serious, but then would laugh loudly and often as we chatted. We explained we had just started and had only met Sue and Derek and Hannah mentioned playing with a male friend. They had swapped several times, including two naked days at Sue's where they went with different couples each time. Rina added, "We went in a bedroom the second time and had a great time. It was much better without others watching. Later I had sex with the guy again, but on the sofa, but most of the others were spent by then, so they just watched, It was pretty hot seeing them all staring at us!" Rina gave a loud laugh and John followed.

Hannah was pressing back onto me harder as they spoke of their experiences and asked Rina "Do you get jealous watching John with others?" Rina giggled.

"The first time, yes. It was odd, Sue was sucking him and I got a bit upset, even though Derek was in my mouth!" She laughed loudly again. "It gets easier. Have you watched Stuart with anyone?" Hannah told her that I had only licked Sue and Rina nodded.

The conversation then turned to a possible meet with them. They didn't live too far away, but understood if we were still worried. We whispered and then said we'd think about it, Hannah adding that her period was due soon, so all plans were off. John added that Rina should use that to get out of next week as Derek would be after her again as there were no newer women. Rina laughed and looked at us "He asked me to shave as he wanted to lick a shaved woman." She shrieked at that.

"I am shaved and he made a big thing of it." Hannah added. Rina and John made "oooh" noises and we giggled.

"I am trimmed, just a landing strip." Rina explained. "John is trimmed too. Sue liked that."

"We are both shaved, we shaved each other a couple of weeks back, it was VERY hot!" Hannah giggled and the other couple laughed and said they might try that, but after next weekend.

"Did he want to tit fuck you?" Rina sounded awkward saying the words.

Hannah laughed, "I don't have the tits for that. He must have been very disappointed in me." she snorted at that.

"They look good to me." It was John that spoke and Hannah thanked him and looked down.

"No, not big enough to fuck." She giggled.

"Mine can't be much bigger and he stood in front of me and put his cock between them!" Rina shrieked again. Her laugh was very infectious and John would constantly start after she had laughed. He reached across and squeezed each one. and Rina laughed again. "Look!" she said and pulled up her top.

"Oh" Hannah and I said as we stared at Rina's exposed breasts. They were a bit bigger than Hannah's, but not much. Her nipples were bigger, but almost the same colour as Hannah's, looking less prominent on her darker skin.

"Wow." It was Rina who said it first, followed a fraction later by John as they stared at the screen as Hannah lifted her top. "Your nipples are so dark." She said and John nodded as he stared. "Really lovely" they both said and Hannah blushed. "Ok guys, your turn." Rina shrieked again after she said it and I looked at Hannah and then the screen. John was standing and undoing his shorts and they dropped to reveal his semi hard cock.

"Wow." It was Hannah who spoke this time as John stood and Rina put her hand around his shaft, the cock twitching as she touched it. Hannah looked at me and I stood up and pulled my shorts down. Hannah smiled at me and put her hand on my cock and squeezed and it twitched. She kissed the end, pulling the skin back to take the head into her mouth, then turned to face the camera. "We've not long had sex, so...." She turned again and took the head of my cock in her mouth again. I could see the screen and both of them were staring at us.

"Oh that was lovely", Rina said and then turned to move John closer so she could take him into her mouth. She looked back at Hannah. "We did it this morning, so he is ready to go again!" and she let out another of her fabulous laughs.

"That looks amazing." Hannah gasped as Rina moved her mouth down John's cock, taking most of it inside. He was moaning as she held him inside and then slowly slid up, his cock bouncing as it left her lips. We looked at each other, then the screen, which was mostly filled with John's cock. He was quite big and uncut and I could see Hannah's eyes looking as Rina wrapped her lips around the head, fully exposed now. My stomach did the worried flip again.

"Do you mind if we have some fun. It would be great to be watched." Rina had a very calm voice, she spoke with a slight East London accent, but not enough to really notice. We both said we were ok and wanted to watch and then Rina stood and John's hands went to her lacy black knickers and pulled them down, her trimmed black pubic patch slightly matted. She turned around and bent over to display herself to us. Her labia were opening now and there was the sparkle of wetness on her She was slightly bigger than Hannah, certainly in the bottom area. She moved John to sit on their sofa and they were clearly talking about something as they laughed together. Rina put her face close to the screen. "Hannah, sweetie, my better half has asked if he could see you." she laughed, "He's a bit of a pervert and would love to see your shaved pussy... or snatch, as Derek so delicately put it on his review on the site." She laughed again as did we all. Hannah stood and looked at me and I put my hands to her knickers and slid them down for our new friends to see.

"Beautiful" John said a he sat forward to get a better look. Hannah turned and bent, copying Rina's actions, showing herself to the couple.

"That is a lovely little pussy, Hannah." Rina spoke now. "I might have to get him to shave me now!" As she spoke she had stood and opened her legs and then moved back to straddle John. He was hard and she took him in her hand and lowered herself, adjusting his cock and her position until he was at her entrance and then she sank down and let out a loud groan. When she was settled, Rina bent forward and moved the laptop closer so we had a better view of her open and full pussy, the lips wide now as she spread her legs and lifted up and down, her dark inner lips being dragged by John's cock as she rose up, her juice coating the hard shaft.

We sat and watched, Hannah resting back on me as I held a breast, my other hand softly stroking over her vulva. Rina was watching us as she rode her husband and Hannah opened her legs as my finger caressed over the labia, parting them with my touch. Rina was moving faster, slamming down on John as she groaned, her hips writhing as she had him deep inside her. We could hear her mutterings, occasional words, but mostly just grunts and cries as she closed her eyes and they concentrated on each other, John's hands on his wife's waist as he thrust up, they bodies smacking together with a wet slap.

Hannah opened her legs as my hand stroked up and down her labia. We were both transfixed as Rina bucked and ground her body on her husband as he thrust up, both of them groaning loudly now. Then Rina screamed out and her body shook, John holding her waist tight as she dropped back onto him, his movements still going, pushing up hard into her. She was crying out and her body arched as her hips pressed down. I could see the glinting of light on his balls as her juice ran out of her to soak him. He started to say "fuck" a lot and he rammed up and I could see his balls were pulled up to his body now and he must have been filling his wife with semen. He thrust several more times and the bubbly creamy mess started to run over the base of his cock from Rina's full pussy. Hannah pushed her hips up to grind against my hand as the other couple finished.

I slipped my fingers between Hannah's inner lips and spread them to open her as Rina and John watched, now cuddling on the sofa after their orgasms, holding their laptop close to get a better view. Hannah was wet and opened easily. She was moaning as she pressed back onto me,. "I feel so naughty." she whispered as my fingers spread her wide for their eyes and then slid between the wet skin. "Don't stop" she muttered, ""let them see." My fingers went lower until the tip rested on her tight hole and then I opened them and spread her wide. I heard three people gasp.

"Oh, you are so wet, Hannah. It is lovely." Rina was watching intently as Hannah was opened for their view, her deep red hole would be visible and clearly was as both of them moved their faces closer. I held her open for a few seconds, then put the fingers together and pushed them up inside. Four people gasped this time. Hannah pushed her hips to my hand and lifted her feet onto the sofa and dropped her knees, fully opening herself as my fingers moved in and out of her drenched hole, holding her wide when I left so the other couple could see inside her.

"Finish me, please." Hannah whispered and I slid my fingers into her tight, wet cunt and bent them to stroke down her walls as I moved my thumb up between her spread inner lips to press it onto her hard clitoris. She cried out and her back arched as I squeezed the fingers and thumb together and rubbed. I looked at the screen and Rina was stroking her pussy and I smiled, then put my mouth to Hannah's neck and bit gently as she screamed out and began to shake. I squeezed on her clitoris as she writhed her hips against my hand, releasing the grip and moving the finger up and down inside her to provide some relief before the pad of my thumb would rub over the exposed tip of her clitoris again and then the fingers pushed onto the skin behind it and she would cry out in pleasure again.

Hannah was groaning loudly, on the verge of an orgasm and jerking her hips as my fingers moved inside her. I squeezed them to my thumb again as it rested on her clitoris and felt her cunt grip me tight, her cum running over my fingers as she trembled and shouted "yesssssssssssssss." My lips were on her neck as she shuddered and then fell back against me, her vaginal walls still pulsing as my fingers and thumb released her clitoris. I looked at the screen and Rina was rubbing her clitoris, her hips rising and falling as she watched Hannah shake as my fingers gently moved inside her tight pussy.

"Cumming!" Rina screamed and her hips vibrated as her fingers pressed down on her clitoris. Hannah and I were still wrapped together, my fingers still inside, my other hand on a breast as we watched Rina masturbate and orgasm on the screen. The other woman stopped moving, apart from the occasional twitch and John took her in his arms and they kissed. She looked at us, through the screen and said "Thanks, Hannah." and I felt her pussy twitch around my fingers.

The four of us relaxed. Hannah in my arms as John held Rina. We didn't say much, just kissed and watched the others kiss. Someone had to break the silence and it was Rina. "We'd better get up, or we'll be here all night!" There was another hearty laugh and she moved and stood up, her pussy right in front of the camera, the white smear of her husband's sperm on her left thigh as it ran from her. We all said our goodbyes and promised we'd be in touch and then the screen went blank. Hannah and I looked at each other.

"Well, that went better than I thought." Hannah said and then went off to get a drink of water, with me scampering along behind her.

We sat and talked, but not about what had just happened, instead it was about taking more photos. Hannah wanted some of her in a wet shirt and we decided that she should stand under the shower and I could take the photos in the bathtub, or as Hannah stood against the bathroom wall. After a few snacks, we got ready. Hannah deciding the white shirt would look good. I loaded another roll of film and off we went.

The light in the bathroom was good enough for photography and we worked out the best locations. Hannah got under the shower and I stood at the other end of the bath, snapping away as she was soaked, her hair plastered down and the shirt clinging to her breasts. She moved against the wall for some photos, standing with her legs open, the shirt wide, but stuck to her. I got close ups of her hard nipples, the material moulded around them, the dark skin showing against the white. Hannah pulled one side of the shirt away, exposing a wet breast for some photos. She bent her head forward, the wet hair now falling over her face as she looked back up, it was almost black with the water and contrasted with the shirt. Another few shots had her open the shirt, holding it wide, her hair almost reaching her nipples. I got a close up as water ran from her hair onto her breast.

"I have an idea." Hannah said and got back into the bath and told me to get in at the other end. "Ready?" I had no idea what I was to be ready for, but the film was wound on and I focussed on her as she knelt down in the tub. "Is all of me in the shot?" She asked and I nodded. "Good." she whispered and I held the camera up in portrait mode, Hannah looking directly at the camera, hair dark and soaked, the white shirt stuck to her, dark nipples visible against it. I clicked and wound on, "Now" she said quietly and my finger pressed down on the shutter as she began to relieve herself. The shutter clicked and I wound on without moving the camera from my face as Hannah put a hand down and opened herself as she urinated. I was winding on quickly and got closer, putting the camera just above the stream as it ran down the bath, knowing the wide angle would get her in.

The last two shots before the flow stopped were with the camera held close to Hannah's pussy, minimum focus to get the detail of her as the urine ran out and then lower, shooting up as the liquid ran down and out of her, hoping it would also catch her body in the background as she leaned back. When I looked at the camera, the front of the lens was wet.

I had two shots left on the roll and I needed to wipe the lens clean. I also needed to pee and trying to work out what to do confused me for a second. Hannah looked at me and smiled, her eyes were burning into me. I stood and realised I needed to rinse my legs as I had been kneeling in the stream of urine. Hannah reached out and stroked my legs and her hands pulled me closer until I was right in front of her, my feet inside her open legs. She was still looking right into my eyes and soul. Her hands went to the front of the shirt and held it wide open as she lifted herself up to put her body closer to my groin. "Go" she whispered. I knew what she meant, but still I looked at her to question it. She bent her back to push her breasts forward and repeated the word as she lifted a hand to hold my cock and I relaxed and released the contents of my bladder onto her.