In The Work Domain Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lifted the camera, shooting down to capture Hannah, the shirt pushed back so that it was just on her shoulders, her body arched, one hand holding my penis and the stream of liquid running from me to hit her chest. I got ready to press the shutter on the last frame of the roll and Hannah moved forward, her head back as the urine hit the base of her throat. The shutter clicked and I reached out to lower the camera onto the side of the bath.

I finished and Hannah kissed the end of my penis before I lowered myself and pulled her to me as we knelt together in the tub, Our lips were pressed onto the other's and our tongues were dancing together. When we stopped kissing we just looked at each other. Her eyes were soft now as she looked at me, her hand stroking my cheek. "So intimate." She whispered.

We rinsed each other and Hannah asked if I wanted to take more photos as she had liked posing. I wasn't going to turn down such an offer, so loaded another film in and cleaned the lens of Hannah's urine. I put the other lens on, the get tighter shots and then wondered what to shoot. Hannah helped by bending over and holding onto the sink, opening her legs, her labia wide and wet. The shutter began clicking, capturing details of her body, the dark nipples, the fleshy inner labia, the soft, puffy outer lips, her mouth, lips open and tongue poking between them. I put the thick choker on her again and got a photo of the heart on her throat. It was very easy to use a roll of film on such a beautiful woman.

"I have pizzas." Hannah called as she rummaged in the freezer. "We could cook one and have it with the salad, I'm not sure I can manage a whole one on my own." It was a good plan, it was the only plan. While we waited I unloaded the finished roll of film and put it in a little plastic bag with the other three rolls. "How do you process them?" Hannah stared at the little metal canisters. "I would love to watch, it must be fascinating."

"It's pretty boring, it's all done in a sealed tanks and you just pour chemicals in, pour them out and repeat with different chemicals. Then you rinse and take the films out and hope it all worked." It was a fascinating process, but not a spectator sport.

"Still, I'd like to watch, see you in action." She checked the pizza and wandered back. "Maybe one day I can come to yours, go back to the old neighbourhood."

"Yeah, but the idiot flatmate means no hanging out naked. Plus, that jerk would probably make a play for you." Hannah pondered this and chuckled.

"Yeah, because I'm SURE to want to cop off with that prick." She laughed. "It would be nice to go and feed the ducks and geese again. I miss that here. Plus, it was great for running there as the river was close." She checked the pizza again and pulled it from the over, steam rising from it to heat an already baking room.

"OK, we'll go to mine one time. Maybe a weekend, the idiot tends to be working most weekend evenings." Hannah bounced a little at that and I smiled at her, still confused where this was going. It was a fling, but here we were talking about future events. I kept reminding myself not to think too hard about it, just enjoy it and Hannah's naked body as much as possible.

As with most meals, there was one plate and we both ate from it and each other's fork most of the time. Any boundaries we had were gone, intimacy was the normal in this flat. After the meal, I washed up we tidied, then headed for the sofa as we hadn't cuddled up for several minutes and Sunday evenings always meant we started to get low as the moment of departure neared.

"Will you stay tonight?" Hannah's voice was quiet and unsure. She was nestled next to me on the sofa, both of us stretched out, me almost sideways with my back against the back of the sofa and Hannah on the main cushions. Her hand was softly running up and down my side.

"I don't know. I would say I have no clothes to wear, but I have spares as most of the stuff I bring here is never worn."

"The problem is I have quite an early meet tomorrow, but it's from here, so I don't have to get up super early. It does mean you have to go by eight, I guess. Another issue is my period is due tomorrow and I might be super grumpy." She carried on stroking. "On the other hand, we get to spend another night together."

"Do you want me to stay, even though you might be super grumpy with your period and I will definitely be grumpy as I have to get up early and trudge across town?" She giggled.

"Yes" was said so softly I almost didn't hear.

The night crept into the room and Hannah opened the curtains more to try and get some air to flow. The sound of traffic rose with the heat from the street below. No matter what day or time, there was always traffic. Voices drifted up in the thick air along with the clatter of an empty bottle bouncing down the road. A male voice shouted and another returned with some insults. "I am glad you are staying." Hannah said as we looked out at the streetlamps below.

I went to have a drink of water and turned to look. Hannah was standing, leaning forward, her elbows on the window sill as she watched the street below. Her legs were quite long and toned from running. They were topped by a very sweet, rounded bottom that was swaying slightly. Her back was curved up slightly and the bones of her spine stood out, shadows forming from them on her skin. I could see the dark lips of her inner labia squeezed between her pale and smooth outer lips as they bulged down between her legs. I stared at her and my cock twitched and rose.

She wiggled her bottom as my hand ran up the back of her thigh and over a buttock. I let a finger drift up to trace the bones of her spine and Hannah sighed. I bent and put my lips to the hollow at the base of her spine and then began licking along the bumps and hollows as I went higher up her back. My hands raced ahead of my mouth and caressed her shoulders and she pushed her hips back onto my body as I stood behind her. I opened my mouth around the bottom of Hannah's neck and bit gently as she groaned, then my lips made the return journey down her spine.

I ran my tongue down the crack between her buttock, my hands opening her as I kissed and licked. She was moving her hips backwards and forwards slightly as I kissed and her breathing was getting faster. Then I put my mouth to her sphincter and kissed it softly as there was a long groan from Hannah. My tongue went out to lick around the wrinkled skin as she pressed back to me and the tip of my tongue nudged over the tight knot of her entrance. I pushed it and she opened enough for the tip to feel the pinch of the hole around it.

Hannah's perineum was soft and smooth and I loved to take it between my lips and run my tongue over it as I sucked and her body shivered as I did so. My lips moved slowly and Hannah opened her legs to give me better access as I knelt behind her and watched her labia parting, ready for my lips.

My mouth took her lips inside and I licked to taste her wetness and feel the tender flesh on my tongue. I licked inside to open her and sat back to look at the inner lips, dark and wet, as they hung down, her vulva now open and ready. I slipped my tongue back and moved it to the source of her delicious juice and then pushed it out as far as I could to lick inside her body. Hannah groaned loudly and her hips pressed back as I curled my tongue inside her cunt, licking her juice into my mouth.

"Please." she mumbled as I licked from hole to hole, using the liquid from one to get further into the other each time until my tongue pierced her tight anal ring and she cried out of the open window into the London evening. It was too tight and painful to keep my tongue inside her sphincter, so I licked down her perineum again and tasted her sweet juice that was now coating her inner lips and forming drops on the dark edges of them. "Please." she repeated, "Inside."

I stood behind Hannah as she rested her elbows on the window sill, looking back at me and smiling as the city went about its business outside, the noises coming through the open window. She turned to look out again, but I saw her eyes on me in the reflection and I smiled as she adjusted her position and opened her legs more. I held my cock and put the tip against her dangling inner lips and nudged to part them, finding the hot hole easily. Her reflection smiled and my hands went to her hips to hold her and then I pushed up as her body opened and spread for my cock until my groin knocked onto her bottom. She wiggled as she groaned and I pushed to slide the end of my cock over her cervix and Hannah's body shivered. We stayed still for a few seconds and then our hips started their dance on each other to stir my cock deep in her and to caress my entire cock with her tight walls.

"They have no idea." Hannah whispered as I bent forward and kissed the top of her spine, my hands wrapping around to hold her breasts as my hips made small movements against hers. I stopped kissing and looked up, seeing her face in the reflection. "No idea what we are doing. Those people down there." She pointed out of the window. "Walking down the street as we have sex."

"If they look up they might see you." I mumbled as I went back to kissing her shoulder.

"Maybe, but they won't know I have a dick inside me, my lover's dick deep in me and feeling so good." She sighed as I gave a push to nudge her cervix.

"Are you worried someone might see you naked?" I asked as Hannah pressed back to keep me deep.

"No. They might see something, maybe. But looking down knowing I have your cock in me is very sexy." She giggled. "Seeing people walk along as my pussy is full. Oh my!" she laughed. "Such a naughty thought." and she groaned and pushed back as I pushed forward and we both grunted at the feeling. She sighed and groaned some more as her body moved, back arching as her hips made circular movements, stirring my cock deep inside. "You know what would be even naughtier. Oh my, it would be so dirty." she giggled.

I was slightly distracted by looking down to see her lovely body wrapped around my penis as it was buried deep in her vagina, her juice making the skin around it shine, her labia spread as my groin pressed against her. "What?" I asked

"If your dick was in my ass." She said and her eyes were looking into mine in the reflection.

"Oh" was the only thing I could think to say, before adding, "Well, it is a summer Sunday."

A few moments later Hannah yelped "Ow, fuck!" and then giggled and moaned as she pushed back on me and I looked down to see her lovely body wrapped around my penis, but this time it was her anal sphincter that was gripping around the base of my cock as I buried myself into her rectum.

"I love that you want me in your arse, but forget about the pain every time."

Hannah giggled and pressed back more as I pushed forward. "It's only when you open me. After that it's really lovely. Don't forget, you have a big cock, mister and my little butt isn't used to it."

I looked down at her 'little butt' as it wiggled against my hips and took a deep breath at the sight. I was in Hannah's arse, the bum of a girl I had fancied for years and seemed out of reach. I decided I needed to look out the window.

"Hey, people." Hannah said very quietly out of the open window, "I have a dick up my butt." She giggled and added, "and it feels great." I just slid slowly inside her anus and leaned forward to wrap my arm under her to press my fingers to her clitoris. "Oh fuck." she mumbled as I began to make small circles on the hard tip.

Our movements were slow, my hips sliding back and forward as hers matched mine, the soft skin of her anal canal stroking over the head of my cock as we moved. The skin felt softer than her vagina, less muscular and it rippled as the ridge of the head pulled back. Hannah would groan as I pushed up and her hips came back to get deep in her rectum. My lips were on her spine as my fingers stroked her clitoris. I could feel her trembling and her breathing was fast, her moans louder with each push deep in her anus.

"Sodomised on a summer Sunday" she mumbled, "As I watch people... Fuck!" The last word was yelped as my fingers squeezed the hard clitoris and Hannah's head dropped onto her arms on the window sill as she started to shake. After that she just moaned and cried "yes" over and over, putting her head down to avoid screaming it out of the open window and then she mumbled "stop."

I moved my hand away and slid both of them up Hannah's back as I moved back and forth in her anus. I could see people walking around on the street outside and wondered if they could see us and, if so, know what we were doing. Hannah was still groaning as I pushed deep in her rectum and I started to shiver as the tingling started. I tried to stay calm and prolong it, but my hips had other ideas and moved faster. My hands held Hannah's shoulders as I bent forward on her back, I wanted to kiss her neck, but I was groaning too much, the rush of electricity going through my body as my cock started to swell and my balls tightened. I gritted my teeth, but to no avail, so then just pushed to go as deep into her beautiful body as I could and flood her with semen. She groaned as I shot deep, the head of my cock expanding deep inside her anus and then the hot semen flooding out. I pushed again and again as my body shook with pleasure and my sperm fired deep inside Hannah's bowels.

When I had recovered and could breathe, I put my mouth on Hannah's neck, which I found irresistible and she seemed to like me nibbling on it too, judging by the moans as I did so.

"You ok?" she whispered as I stretched out on her back, her hips wiggling against mine.

"Perfect." I replied and kissed her cheek as she turned to look at me. We stayed joined, just watching the quiet streets for a while, the noises fading as the traffic became sparse. I was softening inside her, but the tight grip of her sphincter made it slow.

"I guess we should clean up and go to bed." Hannah said, her eyes on mine in the reflection of the window. We still didn't move and it was ten or so minutes later that she said it again. This time I lifted up from her back and moved backwards as she shifted forwards, my cock sliding from her anus, the ridge tugging the sphincter before flopping free.

Hannah took my hand and led me to the bathroom and ran the tap in the sink, her hand under it to judge the temperature. I stood waiting for her to wash me, but she bent and kissed the tip of my cock, her lips opening enough for the very end to go into her mouth and I felt her tongue on me for a second. She moved away as I stared down and I felt the water wash over me. When she had cleaned me she bent and took the head into her lips and licked. "Nice and clean." She giggled.

"You will have to get up early." Hannah said quietly, maybe unsure if I would stay or not.

"How early?"

"Maybe seven. Maybe later, depends how quickly you can get ready. Also, do you want breakfast as I don't have much." This sounded fine to me, worth it to spend another night in Hannah's bed. I nodded and then picked up my stuff to put it in my rucksack ready for the morning. "You have the films?" She asked and I nodded, but double checked. Hannah took some of the clothes to wash and keep as spares for any other time I stayed over without planning. My heart sang as she did this, it meant I stood a good chance of sharing her bed again.

We prepared to go to bed and Hannah wandered off to the bathroom, returning with a hand behind her back and then pulling open a drawer. She sat with her back to me and I reached out and ran my fingers down her spine. She turned and I saw a pair of knickers in one hand and something else in the other. "My period is coming, I can feel it. I'll just do this to be sure." and she peeled of the backing to the pad and attached it to the underwear, then stood and turned and stood with her knickers around her thighs. "Do you want to give her a farewell kiss?" I moved over and put my lips to her lower ones.

"See you on the other side." I whispered as Hannah reached down and stroked my hair.

"I should warn you, I am a grumpy bastard during my period, so be careful." She climbed into bed and I pulled her close to me and held her tight, one hand on her belly as she mumbled and moaned about her period. I could feel her body move against mine as she breathed and it slowed and she went quiet. "Goodnight darling." she mumbled. Any night in Hannah's bed would be good, so it was true.