In The Work Domain Pt. 17

Story Info
A not so manic Monday.
11.9k words
4.83
2k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 17 of the 18 part series

Updated 02/06/2024
Created 09/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader, this part picks up right from the last, it's Sunday night, or maybe Monday morning in the wee small hours...

It was too quiet and I opened my eyes. The bed was empty beside me and I sat up in a panic. My hand went to the indentation of Hannah's body next to me to make sure this whole thing hadn't been a cruel dream, but there was the shape of her on the sheet. I stumbled up and slipped on my shorts and went to look for her. I poked my head out of the bedroom, but could see no light. The toilet was empty, as was the bathroom and I peered into the kitchen expecting to see her eating some of the pizza, but the two quarters remained in the box. I looked in the living room and it was empty, no one was on the sofa, no one anywhere to be found. I stumbled back into the bedroom and breathed out when I saw her yellow dress still on the floor. I went out again to the only place left.

The balcony door was closed, but unlocked and I pushed it open and Hannah turned her head. "Why are you awake?" She whispered.

"I might ask you that, young lady." I replied and she smiled and patted the other chair. I sat and looked out. I had planted some flowers in the boxes left by my ex, but I was a terrible gardener and mainly let anything grow, plants borne on the wind seeded happily and I would water them. The bees liked it though, so I was fine. The balcony was quite small, enough room for two people to sit on the plastic chairs, so that's exactly what we did as the wee small hours did nothing around us.

"Have you seen the foxes?" I whispered and she shook her head and her eyes stayed fixed on the large insect that was spinning around the streetlight below.

"Not much has moved, except bugs. Maybe bats, but I can't see them and my hearing isn't good enough to hear."

I reached out and put a hand to her leg and she leaned to press against me and her head went to my shoulder.

"Been a tough day, huh?" I said quietly, not wanting to upset the bug as it continued to spin and swoop around the light.

"Yeah, much tougher than I thought. Really hard, but..." There was a little sigh, "I had help."

I gave her leg a squeeze and she giggled. "Sorry if it was a bit shit for you." I assured her it was great and stroked her thigh, my hand slipping under the t-shirt. Hannah shivered as I touched her, my fingers feeling the wetness still there from earlier and I nudged my little finger to the puffy mound. "Chancer." she giggled quietly.

I turned and kissed her hair and she lifted her head and we stretched to put our lips together.

"There's something I have to tell you." She whispered, her eyes looking very serious and inside everything started to shrivel and die. "It might be better in the flat." This really wasn't good, but I smiled and went in to sit on the sofa, resting against one end as Hannah sat at the other end, turned towards me, My eyes flashed down to see her sweet slit as the t-shirt rode up, but she quickly pushed the bottom down and tucked it under her. This really was bad news. She took a deep breath and I tried to hold on tight.

"I did actually hate you once." Her eyes were cold as she said it, then they dropped. "Really hated you, never wanted to see you or talk to you again." I gasped a little and she looked at me and a small smile flashed over her face. "I really need to tell you this as it keeps rearing up in my mind, so please listen." I breathed in and braced myself.

"Ok, so... the day Eric left, it was a Saturday. He came back from a friend, or whatever, he would go away just to escape me, I guess. He came in and we started arguing within minutes, mainly as I wanted to know where he had been as he was vague. He told me... he'd been to look at a flat and he was moving out. There was a month's notice, I could find someone to share the bills with, move, or pay the full amount, which would leave me with nothing for food." Hannah exhaled and then took another deep breath.

"So, I sat there and tried to reason with him, but he said no and walked out. I didn't know what to do. I mean, I was fucked. I cried for ages and then I sent a friend a message asking if they could meet. A friend who lived around the corner." Her eyes burned into mine. "There was no reply. I went out later, that's when I had the bad encounter with Mister Pub Guy and I came home and just cried myself to sleep. The next morning I sent you another message and you didn't reply. I looked and it seemed you hadn't read the message either. I got really fucking mad then. I walked around looking for you, trying to see if I could see you in the flat, but I didn't know which one was yours, so I went home and just cried again. I was totally alone and you were fucking ignoring me." Hannah stared at me and I was actually quite scared.

"The next day I tried to work, but I was cracking up. I looked and you were showing as offline. I asked Brendan if he had heard as I wanted to talk to you, but he didn't know anything. I managed to work that day, but on Tuesday morning my manager told me to have time off, try and get away, see a friend, anything but work. So, I checked with Brendan again and still nothing. I sent a message on Teams and even started an email to see if your out of office would come on, but nothing. I gave up and called a friend and she said I could stay until Sunday, so that was it for the week."

Hannah was sniffling and she pulled the sleeve of the t-shirt to wipe her nose then continued. "I got back on the next Sunday, afternoon time. It was dead around here and I sent you another message and nothing. I was fucking fuming now. I stomped around the streets and kept passing by here to look for you. I went back and cried myself stupid. Next day I logged into work, you hadn't replied and weren't online, so I clicked on your name and 'hid' you, I didn't want to look at your fucking avatar or name again, Brendan messaged to say you had been in at the end of last week, but he'd heard you were on 'restricted duties' but didn't know why, he thought you were in trouble. I was REALLY angry now as you had ignored me. I told him I didn't fucking care and not to mention you again. I tried to work and got through the day. Just as it was almost done, he messaged again to say he had heard you were sick. I told him I didn't care." There was a big sniff now and Hannah was looking down, her eyes on the floor, her face red and some tears ran down her cheeks.

"I was so FUCKING MAD AT YOU" her words made me jump a little, but still her eyes were on the floor. "I just muddled through the days, trying to do stuff and also find a new place to live. It was a one bed place, how could I share it? I needed somewhere and went to see some places nearby, but they were no good, or too expensive." Hannah took a deep breath, "I came home and sat alone crying. I would still walk past here and look for you, mainly to fucking hit you." I giggled quietly at that, but Hannah didn't react. "At the end of Tuesday, Brendan messaged again, apologising but saying he thought I might want to hear this... he was in a meeting and they were talking about getting a temp in to cover your work. He thought something bad was up, but didn't know what. I wanted to tell him to fuck off, but now I was worried even though I still wanted to fucking hit you."

Another long sniff followed and Hannah wiped her nose on the other sleeve. "It was the Wednesday, I think, yeah, sure it was. Brendan messaged again, he had talked to your manager and Chloe had sounded concerned and now he was worried. I still didn't care, really. I had gone out at lunchtime to look for you again, I had seriously considered ringing each bell here to find you so I could hurt you. I had been sent details of a nice place, where I now live, I felt a bit better, but still wrecked. There was another message and I was fucking fuming, sick to death of this shit, I didn't want to see your name ever again. 'He's in hospital', Brendan said. I just stared and then started shaking and cried my fucking eyes out." Hannah looked up at me, right in the eyes and I shivered. "How could you? How could you do that? I was broken already and now you did this."

I wanted to hold Hannah as she sobbed, but her hands were twisting together, she hadn't finished, she needed to get this out.

"I cried and cried. I mean, whole body twisting crying. I asked if he knew what hospital, but he only knew you were in one. I called the local one and tried to bluff it, but I was just sobbing too much and they said they couldn't give me any information unless I was a relative. I stupidly said I wasn't as I was too frazzled to lie. I didn't sleep much as I wanted the next day to come to find out more. Now it was me pestering Brendan. He only knew the temp wasn't needed, which he figured meant you were coming back. Later he messaged to say Chloe had told him I was out of hospital, or would be soon, so I walked around again to try and find you. Your neighbours must have thought I was a fucking lunatic, standing outside and looking up. The next day Brendan said that you were now out of hospital and should be back next week. That evening I looked up and saw a light on in this flat, it had been dark previously and I walked to the door and almost pressed the buzzer, but was too scared. I didn't know if I would hit you or hug you."

Hannah looked up and smiled, just a little one, but enough. "I wanted to see you, to know you were ok, no one knew what was wrong, well, those who did wouldn't say. They hadn't been crying over you though, worried sick. Then you messaged and said did I want coffee and I actually did a little dance around the room. I was so fucking excited to see you I forgot to put a bra on and you were so fucking wrecked and, also a gentleman, you didn't even try to feel me up or look down my top. I was still angry that you had left me alone, I mean, really utterly alone, but when I saw you..." Hannah let out a moan and then cried. I had had enough, I leaned over and held her tight as she shook and sobbed in my arms. "I fucking hated you and you were sick in hospital, I felt so utterly shit!" she wailed onto my chest. "Imagine if you had died and I had hated you still, IMAGINE THAT!" I didn't reply, just held her as she cried and she did that for a long time.

I only had my shorts on, so Hannah pulled up the t-shirt to try and wipe the tear away. I didn't want to leave her to get any tissues, so helped her dry the tears until more of the shirt was soaked. Then she slapped my chest and muttered "jerk" several times before breathing in deeply and looking up into my eyes. "You nearly died and I was too busy hating you." She muttered and I pulled her close and kissed her tentatively, unsure of her reaction, but her mouth went wide and her tongue was inside my lips quickly.

"I never knew what happened to you, no one spoke, you just turned up for work on the Monday. I was busy sorting out the move and left soon after. You were at the doctor again when I left, having another check." I cuddled her as she calmed and her breathing was normal. There were still tears running down her cheeks.

"You want to know the brief story/" Hannah nodded at me and there was a small smile. "Ok, I got sick on the Friday night, nothing bad, just feeling weird. Then it got worse and by two in the morning I was in agony and I called a cab to take me to hospital to check. They did tests and in the morning they said I might have an infection, so pumped me full of antibiotics. As I was, effectively, alone in his place, they didn't want to let me go home in case I had a reaction, so I stayed there until the next round of drugs was done and then they said I still had a temperature, so kept me in until the next drug session was due. By then, it was early evening on Saturday and I was released and I staggered home and fell asleep until Sunday afternoon. I had put my phone on charge when I got in, but it had gone totally flat in hospital, so had turned off and I didn't realise."

Hannah snuggled to my chest, she was still crying a little. "Then what?"

"Well, I felt shit, so messaged Chloe to tell her what had happened and that I was going sick on Monday. She said she didn't want me back until Thursday so I could rest properly, so that was that. I didn't realise I had missed messages as the phone didn't show anything that had come in when it was off, plus, I was out of it, sort of in shock from events and also full of strong drugs. On Thursday I went to work, but felt crap. I had another appointment on Friday afternoon, so Chloe said just do menial stuff, get that done and rest, not to log onto Teams and ignore anything but urgent emails and then just forward them to her. So, that's what I did."

"You didn't see my messages then?" Her voice was small as I held her to me.

"No, I logged out of everything and just did some simple database stuff. Even doing that I was exhausted as the drugs had made me feel very sick and I wasn't eating. Then I went for the check and they did more tests and chatted, then did more tests and said they needed to keep me in overnight as there was still a temperature, as well as other issues. I objected, but they insisted and said it was just a night. The next morning they looked concerned and I said I wanted to go home, but they were worried and ordered more tests. They took blood, did x-rays, everything. I would need to stay another night. I messaged Chloe and said I wouldn't be in on Monday and my phone died again as I didn't have a charger. They started pumping more drugs into me and I was just asleep most of the time. I think it was the Monday when I realised the phone was dead and someone lent me a charger and I messaged Chloe again and she said, she would write off this week and consider a temp if I was going to be away longer, but just get better and not worry."

"Jesus fuck, did they know what was wrong with you?"

"I don't know. I was pretty pissed off and asked them to stop and let me go. They said I could get seriously ill and there was no one to look after me. I told them I had no one and didn't care what happened to me anyway, but they had me hooked up to stuff, so I couldn't get away. I was too weak anyway. On Tuesday they said I had an infection, quite serious, one of the tests had shown it up, so more drugs and more often. On the Wednesday they said if I was fever free for a day, I was gong to be let out, but the time period would be at ten at night, so I was kept in until Thursday morning. I tried to walk home, but got as far as the hospital exit and had to sit down. Someone took me back and they arranged for a hospital taxi service thing to take me home. I got here and fell asleep until Friday. I was only really with it the next day and then I saw your message, I didn't see when it had been sent, just replied."

Hannah sat up and looked at me. "I'm sorry, I feel shit for hating you at that time." I hugged her tight again.

"You didn't know. I didn't know what was happening with me or you. I'm sorry I wasn't there. Had I known, you could have come to the hospital, or come here to give me a reason to get out of there!" Hannah giggled against my chest.

"Yeah, what a great nurse I would have made, just crying all the time." I stroked her back, the t-shirt was still dry there.

"It's all done now, Hannah. It was just a shit collision of events. It's all alright now, maybe." She blubbed a bit and then lifted her head and smiled and I put my lips gently to hers.

"I just didn't know." She mumbled and I kissed her again. "I messaged Chloe after we had met and told her you looked pretty bad. She was worried you had started back too soon, but, apparently, you insisted you were fine." She gave me another gentle slap again and muttered "Jerk" and giggled. "Chloe wouldn't tell me what was the problem, but she had to write up your sickness report and said, in confidence, that it was very serious and you could have died. I was fucking horrified. So, Chloe, Brendan and I made it our mission to message you every few hours to keep tabs on you." She laughed softly against my skin at that revelation.

"Christ, I wondered why you guys were always just sending silly messages." I laughed now too. "Thank you." I held her tight, the t-shirt pulled up now and her breasts on my body, soft and warm.

"Take me to your bed." she whispered. I stood and reached down as she raised her arms and I pulled the t-shirt from her.

It was four in the morning as Hannah climbed into my bed, swinging a leg over to kneel over my face, her hand stroking down and opening her lips as I gazed at her beautiful pussy. "If you want to." She whispered and I lifted my head and kissed her labia and she opened her legs to get lower and let my tongue slide inside her. Her moans were quiet, as this time of night seemed to dictate. Except for the foxes, their barks echoing around the streets, they were immune to the laws of the wee small hours. Hannah giggled as she heard them. "They are late." she whispered and then groaned again as I curled my tongue inside her body. She looked down over her firm breasts with the dark, hard nipples to gaze into my eyes as I licked her vagina. Her mouth opened, but there was no sound, her lips forming the words that may have been "love you" as she started to slide her hips forward an backward as I licked her open and wet pussy. She didn't make a sound until she whispered "Stop" as her body shuddered on my face, my mouth having tasted her sweet juice as it ran from her pulsing cunt, over my tongue and into me. The foxes were still barking somewhere in the distance as we cuddled up and drifted away as the daylight crept into the room.

The heat wafted over me, this room got the sun early in the morning in summer and the temperate was rising, even though there was just a sheet over me. Then again, I had a beautiful woman sleeping against me, so maybe that was it. Hannah was out now, the previous day had drained her, not to mention the early morning orgasm she had as she sat on my face. I licked my lips and could still taste her.

We hadn't made plans for today, just both booked a day off to spend doing something. I don't think either of us had expected Sunday to be so exhausting, mentally. I let her sleep, but I was worried if she woke up alone, so stayed, my hands unable to stay still on her soft skin and caressing her back. I started to drift as she spoke.

"Hi" It was mumbled and I replied with the same. I felt her move a little and her face shifted on my chest to look up at me. There was a small smile and her eyes darted around, looking for clues. "Your bed, right?" I nodded and she smiled and put her head down again. "Oh" she mumbled and her hand went over my body until her fingers curled around my semi-hard shaft. "Hello there" she giggled. "Someone is up early." I tried to stay calm, but then Hannah moved and started to kiss down over my belly. Someone was even more awake now.

"Oh wow" It was the only thing I could say as Hannah opened her mouth and engulfed the head of my cock, catching me by surprise. She giggled and then moved her mouth lower as my hips rose and, within seconds of giving the end of my cock a quick kiss I was now three quarters of the way inside her mouth. I reached down and stroked her bottom as she wiggled it just to the side of me and shuffled over and then lifted a leg and straddle me, her hips lowering as my head rose, my lips taking hers into them. Hannah gasped now and spread her legs wide, her inner lips peeling free from the puffy outer labia, the edges getting darker as she became aroused, her juice already running out to coat them. I opened wide and took her vulva into my mouth and sucked her lips, tugging them with my lips as they hung from her, dangling just over my mouth, swaying as my breath touched them. I opened my mouth and raised my head again and there was more groaning.