In The Work Domain Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah opened as I licked her and I stared into her deep pink hole, the muscles guarding the entrance wet and delicious as I licked around them. I reached up to hold Hannah's waist and stuck my tongue out as far as I could and pushed it inside her tight cunt. She jerked forward a bit as I pushed up with my hips and I heard her splutter, but then her mouth went down again and I moved my hips slowly as I moved my tongue inside her body. I licked down her inner lips to taste the juice as it ran down them and looked down. Hannah's breasts were hanging just above my belly, her nipples brushing onto my skin. I could see her chin and her lips wrapped around me, only a small piece of my cock was outside her mouth and I groaned at the sight and pushed my hips up. There was a muffled gulping noise and I went deeper. Hannah put a hand to my leg and pushed me down, obviously fed up with me trying to get deeper an she lifted up and her mouth left me, my cock straining up, soaked from her spit and then she looked down and smiled at me between her wide open legs.

"Oh fuck!" The feeling was amazing, the vision even better, even though it only lasted a few seconds. Hannah had smiled at me and then moved over to put her lips around my cock again, sliding lower as I watched. Then she gulped and moved down and I felt her tight around the head of my cock and I groaned loudly. Only a small part of me was visible out of her lips. She gulped again and her mouth pressed to the base of my cock. I wanted to push up, but there was no point, I was fully in her mouth. I cried out in pleasure and saw my shaft emerge from her lips after the few seconds, but it was enough. I lifted my head and kissed her wide open labia and pushed my tongue to the pink skin between the lips as I felt her take me fully inside again and I gasped and sucked on the labia. The next time her lips touched the end of my shaft I had my tongue deep inside her. and we both let out muffled cries of pleasure.

I emptied myself with a loud groan, Hannah was taking most of me in with long slow movements as I licked inside her, but then she moved faster, letting my hips move as she lifted her head slightly. I was lapping at her anus now, pressing my tongue to the knot and feeling her open enough for the tip to penetrate. My groans went to her sphincter as my hips moved faster, I kissed down her smooth, soft perineum and then felt my balls tighten as Hannah held my cock and sucked hard on it. I pushed my tongue into her cunt and jerked my hips to unload into her mouth. She sucked hard as the second wave erupted and I heard her gulp to be ready for the next shots of semen into her throat, She swallowed it all and kept licking the head as my spasms calmed, my tongue now moving to her clitoris and my lips opened wide on her.

Hannah pressed down with her hips and I felt her shaking on me, There was a small shriek and she ground onto my mouth as I held her clitoris in my lips and licked it hard. She shook more and I opened my lips and ran my tongue over the tip of her clitoris and tasted the sweet liquid as it ran into my mouth, I pressed my lips around her labia and licked as she shook and I tasted more of her as she cried out with my tongue pressed to the tip of her clitoris. She juddered and I slid my tongue down and pressed it up into her pulsing cunt to taste the sharp tang of her insides as she orgasmed and gripped me tight.

I was staring into Hannah's body. She had slumped down on me after her orgasm, legs wide and her lips open from where my tongue had pushed them apart. She was still gasping and her breath was on my cock as she rested on my body. Like the first night with her, I wanted to do everything before it ended. Looking into her open body in my bed was a sight I wasn't going to forget. I reached down and stroked her bottom and she trembled. I hadn't managed to get up her arse though, except to have my tongue inside her anus. I guess I wouldn't get to do the triple in this flat.

It was a lazy morning after that. I went to make coffee as Hannah recovered. I started making breakfast and she stumbled in, wearing the t-shirt, which was now crumpled, having been left on the floor, wet from her tears. "Dang, no boobies" I giggled as she walked in and she smiled, then pulled the shirt up to flash me everything. "Beautiful" I said as she smiled and blushed.

We ate and drank coffee, Hannah kept giving me an odd look and then she asked if I had drank anything earlier as she was a bit worried she had relaxed too much as she had her orgasm. I laughed and said everything was fine, laughing more inside remembering the liquid that had ran into my mouth. I then teased her about having her mouth full earlier and she snorted "Jeez, I got that whole thing in my mouth!" she shrieked and blushed. "I managed to relax enough and just, dunno, slid you in. Was it ok?" Another for the Hannah book of crazy questions.

Next we tried to plan the day. "I am going to have to do the walk of shame in the same dress I wore yesterday." Hannah laughed. I offered her another t-shirt. "Yeah, that will work, playing flash the gash around town." she said and gave me a playful slap.

"How about a park, or two?" I suggested and Hannah tilted her head and asked me to elaborate. "We could get the bus to Hyde Park, walk through there, get lunch, then, maybe Regent's Park and up Primrose Hill." I hadn't really thought of this properly, just made it up as I tried to visualise the route.

"Sounds good." Hannah said and gave me a quick kiss, passing some scrambled egg into my mouth as she did so.

I packed a camera into the bag and wondered what else to take. "Film?" suggested Hannah and she then ran out of the room laughing. The weather forecast was for sun, still hot, but dropping a degree or two now. Hannah still grumbled about doing 'the walk of shame', leaving my place in the same clothes she arrived in, so I offered her some shorts and shirts, but she turned them down, even though she did look great in one of my shirts and she promised to model one in the future for our next photoshoot. I was still fussing when she came back into the room.

"Brendan liked my photo on Insta" she chuckled.

"What one? Also, how comes I don't follow your Instagram account?"

"One of me wading in the sea, the one I asked if I could use from you. Secondly, dunno, why don't I follow yours?" We swapped details a few seconds later, "Ohhh, Stuart is following me!" she beamed. "Brendan wants to know who took it. Cheeky bastard." She laughed.

"This does mean I can't post any from Saturday as he'll know we were together." Hannah laughed as I pouted.

"Snoozy losey." She chortled. "Hey, can I post that black and white face shot? I love that one. Shame I can't say who took it, but..." I agreed and she posted it with the mention of 'A great photographer I know' who took it.

"Brendan will go fucking crazy over that." I mumbled. I stared at the photo as it appeared on her page. It was a great shot, Hannah's beauty showed through the simple photo, her eyes dark and intense, the face stunningly beautiful. I wiped away a small tear and then pressed 'like'.

I locked up the flat and we walked down the street hand in hand, Hannah not rushing today, the demons exorcised now. "I like this area," She said, her voice light, "Maybe what really got me pissed at Eric was having to move from such a great place, I felt really happy here." I squeezed her hand as we walked close to her old place and headed for a bus to take us to the park.

We sat on the top deck of the bus and watched London chug past like tourists. We climbed off in Kensington and walked into the park to mingle with real tourists and hide in plain sight. We took photos, of each other, scenery and wildlife. We just strolled, not really caring until we ended up at the other end. "Where now?" Hannah asked. We looked around and found a road crossing, then meandered down streets until we found the cafe we wanted and ordered a sandwich with salad, each getting a different one so we could swap and steal the other's food.

Next we headed north, crossing busy streets until the safety of the park welcomed us in. We were still holding hands and I couldn't remember when we hadn't all day. Our kissing stops were frequent and long. I would stand behind her when there was a quiet spot and she would let me unzip her dress a little to look down it, or put my hand in to hold her breasts. "I need more that unbutton at the front!" she grumbled and I agreed, "It means my tits might get a tan too." She added.

We listened to the animal calls as we got to the north of the park and then headed over the canal to gaze up the hill in front of us. The afternoon was getting on now, we had spent hours walking, talking and kissing. We did more of that as we walked up the grassy slope and then sat on a bench at the top looking out over London.

"You know, I've never been here." Hannah said and squeezed my hand tight. "It's lovely." We stood and looked at the buildings spread out below and I put my arms around Hannah's waist and held her to me, giving her neck little kisses as she sighed.

"I don't want this to end." Hannah whispered. I wasn't sure if she was talking to me or about the situation, but then she moved her head slightly back to me and I knew she was. My mind raced and then tripped at the realisation it was ending and just stumbled. "It's been amazing." she added and I put my lips to the back of her neck and we both sighed..

The evening was a long way away, but the sun was getting low. "Funny how you don't notice summer going until she's heading out the door." I said. Over us the Swifts began their evening calls as they gathered to feed before climbing out of sight to sleep on the wing. We both looked up. "They only stay for summer, they have sense." I said as we watched them swoop and scythe across the sky, the arc of their wings cutting the deep blue.

"Summer is the best time." Hannah replied, "After she goes, everything starts to die. It's best to leave and not see that." I kissed her neck again and held her tight.

We walked down the hill, the sky to the west turning a smoggy deep yellow as we said out goodbyes to the city and headed for the tube, the streets getting busy as people looked for a pub or restaurant. "I have food at home." Hannah said when I suggested going for a meal. and we left the melee of the streets behind and braved the heat of the underground.

It was busy as the train clattered along and we squeezed out of one tube to change lines, Hannah gripping my hand tightly as we were swept along in the rush of people. The next line was quieter and we breathed easier as we cuddled up. Hannah laughed and then looked around. The carriage was quiet now and she got up and sat opposite me and smiled. She opened her legs and pulled her dress up and I smiled as her lips came into view. "Flash the gash time, mister." she laughed and then stood and jumped back into the seat next to me. "Jeez, if I am going to do the walk of shame, might as well let the guy see what he was enjoying last night." She laughed again. "I assume you enjoyed it."

"I loved it, I loved you." I stumbled over the words, "Loved you being in my bed." I was flustered, my mind constantly trying to not think about the situation. "Why would I not enjoy it? I hope you did too."

"I fucking loved it, apart from me freaking out and being a fucking idiot, of course. The sex was... is... always great. You make me feel wanted and yesterday, you made me feel very special. I know it was tough for you, but we got through it." She put her arms around my head and pulled me to her for a kiss. "Wish I could do more than flash the gash." she laughed.

"The night is young." I replied and she laughed loudly..

There was a hint of dusk as we walked back to Hannah's place, the hazy smog we had seen from the hill making the evening start earlier. We walked quietly, but swiftly to her flat and, once off of the street with the door closed behind us, we kissed long and deeply. I slid my hand down her body and lifted her dress to stroke over her vulva as we stood at the bottom of the stairs, Hannah gasping into me as we kissed. She quickly broke away and whispered, "Careful, mister, the neighbour might see!" and then kissed me again as she opened her legs and felt her unfurl to my touch. She moved back again and looked me in the eyes, hers shining at me and there was a flicker of her lids as my finger slid into her body and she let out a soft grunt, pressing her lips closed to keep quiet.

I gave her mouth a soft kiss as Hannah put her arms around my neck, then looked into her eyes and bent the finger inside her. There was a little hiss from her and her hips moved as I stroked up and down her vaginal walls, her lubricant flowing over me. I pressed the tip hard to the soft skin and Hannah shivered as I rubbed inside her wet cunt. I slid the finger down until the tip was just in her hole and pushed up slowly, feeling her body open to me, looking into her eyes all the time. The tip swirled around her entrance, the wet noise of it clear to us as we stood at the bottom of the stairs. I put another finger next to the soaked one and pushed up and she gasped as her body spread for me. I flexed them when they were deep and Hannah gritted her teeth and clamped her lips shut as her cunt started to do the same around my fingers. "Cum, Hannah." I whispered to her as I stared into her eyes and there was a whimper and her eyes blazed wide, then the lids closed as her body shook and my fingers were soaked.

Her hips were still jerking as I slid my fingers out of her after she had whispered 'stop'. I held my hand down and smiled at her. I moved the wet fingers back and Hannah's eyes opened wide again as if to question me, but her legs opened all the same. I stroked the wet tip of the finger up and nudged it onto her anus. She didn't say anything, just gazed into my eyes, so I pushed up and her sphincter resisted for a second or so, then Hannah suppressed a yelp with her mouth tightly closed and my finger slid into her anus. "Oh fuck" she mouthed at me as I smiled and then we kissed, her tongue darting into my mouth. She yelped again as we kissed as I pushed my thumb into her vacant hole and then there was a groan that went from her lungs into mine as I squeezed the finger and thumb together. "Jesus fuck!" she muttered as her head dropped onto my shoulder. "Upstairs." she mumbled and her hand went down to push mine out of her body.

We walked up the stairs quickly, which was amazing considering I was quite hard and Hannah had just had an orgasm. but we were desperate to continue this somewhere that the neighbour wouldn't walk in on. At the top of the stairs Hannah stopped so I could unzip her dress and she turned and pushed the straps off and wiggled out so it fell around her feet. She stepped forward and reached for my t-shirt and pulled it up and off of me, then undid my shorts and pushed them and my boxers down. We gathered the clothes and walked to her door and Hannah fumbled to open it as her hands were shaking.

"Oh my fucking god, what did you do to me?" Hannah laughed as we got inside and closed the door. We dropped the clothes and our arms went around the other as we kissed. Hannah pulled away again, "Bedroom." She mumbled and she skipped off, looking behind to check I was following. She climbed onto the bed and was on all fours, wiggling her bottom at me. Her body was open, the inner lips dangling down as her outer ones spread wide. I climbed onto the bed behind her and stroked from the small of her back and across both inviting holes. "Pick one" she whispered and my cock got very hard.

I stroked the wet head of my cock over Hannah's perineum, it was a tough choice. She was giggling as I mumbled "What to do, what to do." I put the tip onto her sphincter and she wiggled, then I moved down and she wiggled again. I parted her inner lips with the end of my cock and gazed as they draped over the swollen skin, the dark of the lips against the red of me. She was soaking me, lubricating my cock ready for the penetration and I looked at both those beautiful and tight holes again then pushed my cock into her pussy as I pulled her to me to impale her quickly as she screamed out.

"Holy fuck!" she gasped and her hips jerked back onto me as her body shook and her cunt gripped tight. "Fuck, fuck, yes." She cried out and I held her hips tight and gave another push to make sure I was fully inside her and there another scream and Hannah shuddered and slumped down as her arms wobbled. I didn't move, just held myself inside, she was gripping me so tight I could hardly do much. I let Hannah calm, she lifted up on her hands again and looked behind at me, her hair covering most of her face, but her smile still showing. "Fuck, you enter me and I cum." she giggled. "Guess I was horny." I smiled at her and then slid back slightly and wiped her juice off my cock with a finger before pushing back and finding the deep part of her cunt that wrapped around the head of my cock as Hannah moaned loudly again.

I made small movements, our hips grinding as they do most times. I kept looking down at the pucker of her anus and I put the wet tip of my finger to it and felt the tight grip nip the pad. Hannah giggled as I stroked around the ring and wiggled her bottom as her hips pushed back to keep my cock deep inside her pussy. I slid back a fraction and felt the knot move in, then out as I pushed my cock deep. I kept my finger pressed to her and the tight hole opened enough for the very tip to enter. I moved back again and repeated the movements and Hannah groaned as more of the finger was held by her sphincter. She pushed her hips back, wanting me deep, so I pushed forward with my hips and the finger and she yelped as the knuckle spread her anus wider as it slid up her. I pushed it again and Hannah rammed her hips back and my cock and finger were now deep in her body, a membrane of skin separating them.

I bent my finger and felt the shaft of my cock on it and then moved my hips back and the finger nudged into the dip below the head and then moved as I slid back more I pushed forward and felt my cock sliding up Hannah's cunt on my fingertip. Hannah kept pushing back to keep me deep so I pushed up and then bent the finger in her anus to stroke down her back passage. It was a great feeling, but too good and the sight of it was also too good, so I slowly slid out of her anus and put my hands to her hips and jerked so the end of my cock knocked over her cervix and Hannah started to move her hips faster against me. She was breathing fast and I wondered if the finger inside her anus had excited her as much as me.

We were both gasping now, our hips mashing on each other as the swollen head of my cock stroked over Hannah's cervix. I felt her tighten and felt relieved as I was very close and my actions sped up. "Don't stop." she mumbled and I gritted my teeth and tried to hold back a bit longer, but I was racing towards the line and I groaned loudly as I pushed hard into her and shot out a stream of semen to flood her. Hannah cried out too as the pressure of my liquid inside her full cunt pushed her closer and I added another load as I shivered and shook. My hips kept moving even after the last release, my entire body buzzing from the sensation of ejaculating inside Hannah's tight vagina that it was almost painful as I kept jerking my cock inside her, even though it was only for a few moments as she cried out and her walls clamped and pulsed, our cum mix bubbling up around the base of my cock as it overflowed from her full cunt.

I breathed in deeply and slumped forward, resting my chest on Hannah's back as she then slid forward onto the bed with me still inside her, our bodies twitching with the pleasure of orgasms. My hands slid along Hannah's arms and our fingers squeezed together as we lay together and recovered.