All Comments on 'Incestory: Muses'

by sex2xs2

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Consistently great

More please

CWR2014CWR2014over 12 years ago
Great Story

That was a wonderful story, your characters were very interesting, hope to hear more about them in the future. Thanks for your time and effort.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 12 years ago
O...kay.

An interesting story to say the least. Claire was a very interesting character. I really liked this stroy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Different

Some more development of the mothers interest in Claire and her daughter would have added depth to the story. An interesting set of characters, with potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very good

I really liked it, the theme and the pace were pefect. I just feel like a little more depth, perhaps more detail to the characters feelings about such a taboo set of relationships, would be good. I kind of feel like a little more hesitation and self-reflection before launching himself so willingly in to incestuous sex would perhaps refine the realism a little and arouse more by playing on the forbidden nature to a greater degree.

Maybe I'm just being picky, everything else about the piece is perfect so perhaps I'm holding you to too high a standard.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a7 months ago

Good story. As one who over analyses everything, I should have started a family tree before reading this far into the series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous