All Comments on 'Indian Couple in Rioting Threesome'

by iloveall

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
smita22smita22over 12 years ago

Hope to meet you in Ahmedabad... You are too sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A FRIEND IN NEED IS A FRIEND INDEED! THE STORY: 4.6/5.0* = 92% = A

The story is totally realistic! It is very erotic too.Last but not least it is a story about different kinds of love: between husband & wife & between friends.

The following really happened:

My childhood friend who lived in the States was temporarily assigned to the Canadian division.

My wife & i insisted that he stay with us.

His fiancée had recently broken up the engagement, which is a big deal in our culture. She broke the engagement because he was fooling around. Nevertheless my wife took pity on him & was always trying to cheer him up.

They became close friends.

The three of us lived like a unit (not sexually... yet).

We went camping & we used our tent for 2 for 3 of us. It was fun.

My wife had been joking with him already (she always "kept me posted").

She started teasing him more than usual; the 3 of us slept in a small tent.

I was getting a kick out of their joyfull interaction in general & their double entendres in particular. I became aware of my voyeur side.

Things between my wife & my friend were progressing & were in dangerous territory.

My wife repeatedly asked whether i was mad at her. Each time she told me she did not want to lose me. She was afraid i would love her less...

I hugged her, kissed her very tenderly & wispered in her ear, "i love you more than i believed i could love somebody... i will not love you less... i might even love you more... Go ahead... on one condition: you MUST NOT stop loving me..." [I can not describe how much i loved her at that moment & how ecstatic i was: i was with a woman i adored & worshipped; i had a trusted friend (BFF!!) & my sexual fantasy was about to come through...]

For the following 6 weeks we lived in a ménage à trois. I only have very fond memories from that period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Like!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
When 2 very good frieends share the wife of one of them, it is something very special: the relationship is a chemical compound of love and lust and friendship

Each one of them deeply cares for the other two. Each has the best interest of the other to in mind at all times.

Everybody has enough sex.

It's a win-win-win situation.

A healthy woman can have 2 husbands without any problems.

There are NO LOSERS in a ménage à trois!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Re anon 01/07/16 "A FRIEND IN NEED..."

The title is funny but does not match what you say in the main body of your comment.

Your wife felt sorry for him but she also had an itch...

You did let him fuck your wife but it was not because you were a nice guy but because you had very strong voyeur/cuck-wannabe impulses. You did it for yourself!

The story: 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I GAVE THIS STORY ☆☆☆☆☆ (5 stars)

I have been a closet voyeur & wannabe cuck for 30 years now, basically since we moved to Canada.

After we immigrated we started mingling with fellow Indians and Canadians of all ethnic backgrounds. We were invited to many parties. White men were outright crazy about my wife. They were attracted to her like flies to honey.

One successful businessman was in particularly fond of the 2 of us: he was a divorcee, 10 years older than me, half-Indian half Dutch, very self confident, generous, willing to help...

We became friends with him. He kept inviting us to his parties, insisted we must join him whenever he had free tickets for shows or ball games.

I had found a job already. When my wife found a job, our friend told us it was not a job for her. "I can get you a much better job in my company... Your degree is from Mauricius, you speak French..."

She did get a job in his office. We still were friends. He was getting more & more French speaking clients (from Quebec) & she started going with him on business trips.

I was jealous & aroused at the thought he is cuddling, caressing, kissing & (yes!) banging her. I started checking her drawers. They were full of finest day-time bras, panties & stay-up stockings. There was some potpourri in each drawer. I knew what she wears to work but when i saw it together in her walk-in closet i was impressed and in a strange way proud that she is my wife.

Whenever she was back from a bisiness trip she called me from the airport. I would prepare the bath tub for her to be at the right temperature.

Whenever she was away i took upon myself to do her laundry. I kissed each oair of her panties in the area touching her pussy & butt hole. Many of them were thongs ("there are no panty lines when i wear thong.")

I never confronted her over he possible liaison with her boss. I loved her too much & did not want to ruin our marriage (i know it was totally crazy). The more i was convinced he was fucking her, the more i adored & worshiped her body and her as a person and my wife.

Only once did i gather enough courage to ask her wimpishly, as a joke:

"If you dlept with your boss would you keep it from me or you would tell me?"

"I would make sure to tell you the truth and i would beg you not to leave me & to forgive me. I want to die as your wife or your widow."

Then she added: "You must never be reluctant to ask me questions. My life belongs to and i hope your life belongs to me."

I go: "My life belongs to you... & just so you know, i would take you back no matter what... You can tell me anythig..."

That day i technically stopped being a cuckold and became a wittol. Her boss was still our friend and he never failed to invite us to go places.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- (5-)

:-)

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Was

Was this before Raj started dating Sheldon and made a big bang?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (5-)

:-)

SweetNothingsAndBeyondSweetNothingsAndBeyondalmost 3 years ago

EXCELLENT STORY.

NICE FLOW,

A 5* STORY FOR SURE.

DON'T CARE WHAT 25TH, 26TH OR 27TH SAY...

SOME ARE BORN TO GIVE MEANINGLESS COMMENTS TO EVERY OTHER STORY..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous