Indian Couple in Rioting Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iloveall
iloveall
410 Followers

I disengaged myself from both of them. I got into doggy position and asked my dear hubby to push his penis into me from behind. Raj came in front of me and rubbed his by now fully erect cock on my face.

I was looking at it and wondering how I will take it all in my mouth. I moved closer and took his cock in my mouth. For a few seconds I played with it. Then I licked the head of his cock and his large balls moving my tongue around them. Raj was holding his cock and directed it into my mouth. I took it in gradually and was rotating my tongue around it taking care to cover my teeth by my lips to avoid my teeth hurting Raj's cock. It wasn't easy. His cock was so thick.

Behind me my hubby Sudhir was trying to push his half erect penis into my love hole without success. To help him, I took his penis in my palm and realized that it was not yet long enough to go in. to help it grow, I shook it a little without any result.

I told my hubby, "Sudhir, leave it. Please come in the front and let me suck you. That will be better." Now the positions were reversed. Raj came behind me and Sudhir came in front. I took Raj's cock in my palm and placed it on my love hole rubbing it to lubricate it mildly to use his pre-cum for lubrication.

Whilst I was wanking him earlier; his cock had already been coated with my saliva, which I had applied earlier and I further poured in a little more, when I realized that he will soon fuck me. I asked Raj, "Please push it in, but slowly like you did earlier." Raj manipulated his thick cock to penetrate my love hole gradually whilst withdrawing slightly, rubbing it on my cunt lips and again pushing in slightly. I was working on Sudhir's somewhat erect penis by applying my saliva on it.

Seeing that Raj and I are having difficulty in achieving penetration, my husband Sudhir got up and dropped his saliva on Raj's cock to return to his position. Raj could now enter my hole slowly and I again felt that twitching sensation in my pussy at regular rhythm. Raj was squeezing my breasts continuously as he was experiencing erotic feelings and making me wilder.

My pussy started contracting and expanding on Raj's cock. I realized that Raj was also experiencing it. I could make it out by seeing that Raj closed his eyes and was having difficulty in controlling his emotions. His forehead was creased and it looked that he was undergoing extreme emotions. He pumped faster and faster now. I moved in rhythm with him. His long rod was so deep inside me that I felt it in my stomach.

I also pushed and pulled; when he did the same. Now he was ramming into me mercilessly. It was the tsunami of pleasure, I had never ever experienced.

He was fucking me so frantically and I was so excited and pumped up. I reached my point of no return and told Raj, I am cumming. Please fuck me harder!!!! I don't want you ever to stop. Go on!!!! I am cumming!!!!! There was an explosion and I experienced a huge burst of energy inside my body. Raj was releasing his full load for the second time that night into me. I was convulsing wildly and so was Raj. We both reached our peaks at the same time.

I did not mention here that this was my peak fertility period. I was alight with some internal energy. Sudhir was clutching my hands. I did not realize that he had removed his penis from my mouth and was watching our lovemaking with great interest. He was watching his lovely wife being fucked so much by his friend.

As soon as Raj released his load into my pussy, he was quiet for some time. Without removing his cock from inside me; he turned me around to face him and pulled me further into him. He sat down on the bed with me in his lap; my face facing him. His anaconda was still deep inside me. I was feeling his huge rod inside me. His arms were enveloping me. His chest was pressing my breasts. My legs wrapped around his waist and touched his hips.

After some time, when I was trying to get up, he did not allow me and said "Rekha bhabhi, I want you to sit like this in my lap for some more time. I want to feel myself inside you."

He then turned to Sudhir and said, "Sudhir believe me, today is a special day for all of us. My deep desire to have very loving intimate sexual intercourse with Rekha bhabhi has materialzed with your permission. I pray to God and hope that Rekha Bhabhi also shall fulfill yours and your parents' desire to blossom with an offspring that will light up your house very soon. He then took my husband into his arms and all three of us clung together like magnets.

SAYS RAJ:

We were able somehow to reach Sudhir's house the next day. I stayed at Sudhir's house for the next three days. During this period, we had several threesome in his bedroom, where I slept during those three days. By now, I was amazed to see that Sudhir improved his sexual performance. He stayed erect for longer time and fucked harder.

As I was to leave back to my town to report back for duty, Rekha called me near her, when Sudhir was not there. She told me, "Raj, we had great time. But I want one commitment from you."

Quite puzzled, I looked at her, when she continued without waiting for my reply, "Deep inside me I have a feeling that you have planted your seed into me. This is going to fertilize and God willing my empty lap will have a small baby. I am indeed very grateful to you for it."

I was awaiting some surprise to come soon, but what a shock I received when she concluded, "But I don't want you now to come to our house until you are married."

I could not understand her logic initially.

Gradually it descended upon me. She did not want that our attachment should transcend the boundary of friendship into an affair and interfere with her married life. I was amazed at the fact that such a tiny head thought so deeply.

I appreciated her thinking and said, "I promise."

As Sudhir came to the bus station to drop me off, I told him, "I am about to be transferred. I do not know where. I shall keep in touch. Please look after Rekha Bhabhi and your family. You are such a wonderful friend."

After about four months, I got a phone call from Sudhir. He was so excited. "Rekha is pregnant." He said. "I am going to be a father."

In the mean while; I was transferred to Jaipur. Later on; I got married to Neena. .....

Ahmedabad was far away from me until I met this boy in the aircraft.

iloveall
iloveall
410 Followers