All Comments on 'Indian Femdom Marriage Ch. 01'

by viju90

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
slave2YourNeedsslave2YourNeedsalmost 6 years ago
Thank You!

Thank you for sharing from your real life experiences! It is great to see a young couple like you and your Mistress who have discovered their true natures early in life and are fully able to live life the way that the two of you were meant to live! There are far too many people in this world that only wish that they could have the relationship that the two of you have!

I do hope that yo will continue to share from your actual life experiences!

jamieanne63jamieanne63over 5 years ago
A seemingly strict disciplinary relationship

I love the introduction you’ve made here. Your Mistress is obviously a very stern woman and you are kept under tight control...as it should be! I look forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I love when the woman dominates me. I even like when she humilates me in front of our friends or my childhood friends.

I actually like to be spanked OTK with a hair brush.

Women who are taller & stronger than me turn me on big time.

I had a dominant girlfried when i worked in the Mddle East. She was a European statuesque woman. She had a good job. She was well educated but kinky.

She even butt fucked me with a dildo on sevetal occasions.

I was in love with her. My contract was over, I still miss her.

viju90viju90about 5 years agoAuthor
Apologies

Thank you very much for your wonderful comments. Life has not been really very well fast few months that couldn't write so much. Sorry for the delay in sharing my stories!! Apologies for that. I have already uploaded my next part and it is awaiting moderators approve. Kindly leave me your comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Find a proofreader!

The broken indiEnglish is distracting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written thanks and upload fast

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userviju90@viju90
I am a submissive male who loves to be dominated and punished . I like to take orders and fulfil them with utmost diligence.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES