All Comments on 'Indian Fiancé Submits'

by ndnsex

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hi

Lovely man!

i sent u a pvt msg let me knw if u got it my email diachopra2001@yahoo.com

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
For me, the story was a little drawn out and wordy

Is she just a confused little girl that doesn't know what she really wants?

Maybe she should figure out who she really wants and stop being a little slut.

northlandernorthlanderover 13 years ago
Really good story, but not credible

The story is erotic, and well done if a little wordy, but lets face it, the reality of India is that Preitty would be pretty well guarded until married to her fiance, and that if this story were even remotely true, likely her fiance would be kicking the shit out of her before returning her to her family for their not so tender mercies. Why people don't learn a little about cultures that they are going to write about is a mystery to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nice story

Nice beginning. You have written after 6 years or so. Please do keep writing more often and you better come up with good sequels to this story.

sense_n_sensuoussense_n_sensuousover 13 years ago
slow... and very...

... erotic.

was reading this story on my mobile phone. just perfect... a slow long simmer of lust runs through it and is at just the right place to keep me turned on, but not mad about not being able to touch myself!

keep it going... i love the tussle between what the body seeks and what her mind resists. real life is full of greys, i found some delightful shades here...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Beautiful!!

Indian stories are always simmering hot! But you are wonderful in your narration!

Please continue...

As for the suggestion, why not include some more wild things, like say, having your fiance fuck sameer while you were on the call, or introducing a third man perhaps?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
??

Did she? Anyone.here care one way or the other?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
True Fact - A woman needs 2 men to satisfy her

True Fact - A woman needs 2 men to satisfy her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous