Indian Incest: All Are Involved Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doindia
doindia
327 Followers

After some time she asked me to light one more. I accepted and lit another. We were sitting now, and my right hand was rested on her shoulder. As and when I made rings she used to make noise like small kids after seeing some amusement. I made it a point to pull her every time and maintained constant touch with her body. After completing cig rolled again on cot, pulling her.

She laid beside me and her one leg and one hand was on me, so both the boobs were touching me, I had real hard on I was day dreaming to fuck her. I wanted to proceed but inner sense was stopping me. I was not sure how she took it, whether she took me as boy friend or brotherly, whether she is interested in sex or not. I wanted her to beg me for fucking.

We were laying in the same pose for some more time while my hand was roaming on her body, now and then I kissed all over her face, she too reciprocated by giving pecks.

Again she demanded to smoke we sat up in early position and lit the cig by single hand she was amazed to see it. She kissed my right cheek and said genies. Now my right hand slipped on to her boob, and just was hanging over her boob. I let it be like that only and didn't cup it. After few puffs I offered her cig and asked want to try. She was bit hesitant and said I don't want to smoke but like the aroma and watching smoke.

Ok then I will through it.

she said don't through, you have smoked not even half. I had few puffs again and holding her head by right hand placed cig on her lips by left hand.

Have a puff if you don't like stop. She dragged at as the smoke hit her throat she started coughing, suddenly her eyes were filled with tears, and I patted on her head and said you should not drag so much. And I laughed at her.

She was angry at my laughing, see brother I am suffering here and you are laughing. I said let it go. It's not for kids, it's only for matured.

She got wild at my comment and said furiously I am no more kid I am college going modern girl, I shall prove myself, by now I had thrown the stub.

She was asking me to light one more but I stopped her not now. We can light another after some time, and pulled her strongly towards me. She placed her head on my shoulder and started talking something nonsense. Time was running so I suggested to leave, but she asked me to light last one. I took a cig and threw it in the air. It went on rotating and fell rightly in my lips with filter down.

She was amused to see it, jumped on my lap, and started kissing me like mad. This time she took the matchbox and lit the cig. After couple of puffs, now I will put it between your lips, what you have to do is drag smoke very lightly and don't allow it to travel to your lungs, but exhale from mouth it's elf, best of luck. She inhaled slowly and very little amount and exhaled immediately.

I congratulated for her great success, she was proud of her smoking for the first time, she took cig from me and tried two three times more, and handed it back to me. Rest of the cig was completed by alternate mouths.

Once it was completed, I fell on the cot taking her on me as she was still on my lap. She was smiling, she said her long dream is fulfilled and the credit goes to my sweet bro and placed her hand on my face. If it were so, you should have told on the first instance only and I would have obliged.

She: I was not thinking that my new brother is ready to anything for my sake. Now I am happy that I got you.

Yes, my sister I am here to satisfy you by any means. I love you sister, she too said I love you bro.

What will I get in return of fulfilling your wish. I said kiss.

She showered with kisses, is it enough?

Not like this. She without uttering a single word lip locked me and started chewing my lips, raised her eyebrows to confirm, I too inserted my tongue inside her mouth and kissed her to my heart's content.

When we broke kiss she was shy to face me, but commented satisfied bro.

I said no,

She: then what else, this is the kiss I have seen in pictures

Me: I want different

She :name it

Promise me you won't be mad at me.

She: how can you think so.

Till now, you were kissing but I wanted to kiss you, it was your expectation to kiss me.

She :go ahead

and opened her mouth

I said I want to kiss here pointing to her tits.

She was startled to hear. Opened her mouth to say something. I interrupted by ok no problem if you don't trust your brother, and don't love him. I started getting up by dislodging her. She made a face and urged me not get angry, don't leave my dear, I am here to do anything to please my loving bro. You being elder to me you have to decide what is right or wrong. I trust you, you are the one whom I am loving by depth of my heart.

These words put me in dilemma, when she thinks me as only dearest brother and nothing else. Whether I should be playing with her emotions and spoiling her life. But revenge part was burning inside me and I wanted to have her, but not against her wish. I wanted literally seduce her not raping her.

I wanted her to beg me for fuck.

See I have seen you almost nude, you have slept for hours in same state even our younger sister also. If I had anything evil, I had all the chances to do so with your knowledge, or when you are sound sleeping. I could have kissed or sucked to my satisfaction, but I did nothing. Imagine if it was any one else he would have spoiled you but it was me who is loving and most caring brother, I accept that I was holding them at fun fare unintentionally, but you got annoyed and you were angry at me, which I really felt bad.

That moment only, I imagined how the tit would be to taste, otherwise I never ever had observed your bosoms. But you are so loving and so beautiful, no one will resist to touch them. (I was emotionally blackmailing her).

Ok let's close the chapter and leave instantly, acted like getting up. I knew the outcome of it. As I had expected she not only asked me to kiss, instead she pulled out the slip and became topless.

When you love me so much and think so nice about me, I will be sinner if I don't offer them to you. You can kiss squeeze or play with them even you can eat. Saying thus, she showed her left tit in my mouth. But I protested I could take it if you are offering whole-heartedly and if you will not feel bad about me and repent about it later.

See baba I myself am dying to be eaten by you and I will never regret about it.

I started kissing the boob, circled around the nipple, I licked everywhere sparing her nipple, as I went on licking and cupped the right one and signaled her how she was feeling about it. She said she is loving it, now I switched the boobs and still sparing nipples, now she urged bro lick my nipples I want to know how do I feel, then I took small nipple in mouth licked it very tenderly, when she started uttering

yes,............ Yes..........,

I put more force her body was twitching over me. I sucked both the boobs alternating them, her body went rigid, she might have had orgasm her panty had become drenched in her fluids, she passed out for few minutes, when she opened her eyes she smiled at me and said something happened to her. She had become totally cold and satisfied with first orgasm of her life I hoped so.

We got up silently had a wash with mouthwash sprayed cologne on our bodies. I looked at her who was staring me, when our eyes met, she smiled wryly at me, came, and hugged me this time she straight away went to my lips and kissed me.

I was happy, as I was worried of the outcome. Before opening the door

she said, suppose if she had not allowed me I would be the loser, but one thing is bothering me that I think for some moments I was out of sense and something happened to me, still I feel weakness in my legs, I don't know whether I will be able to walk or not.

Me -- don't worry sister your brother is there to take care of you. He can carry you to the house. Or wherever you say.

But tell me whether you enjoyed this afternoon or not. What do you feel about me.

I am thrilled really about every moment I was with you especially today. I have learnt lot today new experience new things, which have bound us in different way, but tell me what happened to me in those few brief moments. I will explain that in our next meeting here.

She -- are we going to come here again? then when, I will be waiting for the next adventure, on the way to her house, we had snacks, and tea and I dropped her at her desired place, before leaving her, I cautioned her not to open her mouth to any soul and departed

One day, I called her when I was free. She was in college. I asked are you free now she said any time for you bro. I took her from college and proceeded to the same spot. Once we reached there, she kissed me. And asked me, are you free now. As she took off her denim shirt, inside she was wearing nothing.

No, I took time for you only, otherwise I was to go somewhere. Last time you were eager, so I thought let us enjoy some more. Do you want to smoke she nodded in yes. I put a cig in her lovely lips and lit. She slowly inhaled smoke and let it go slowly, no cough and nothing she took smoke in the lungs and held it a while exhaled, she put in my lips with her hand I puffed it made smoke circles, in this process we finished together, while chitchatting, in the mean while my hand had reached its destination. Yes, I had cupped her tit. As usual, I rolled on the bed taking her above me, mechanically she placed her tit in my opened mouth. Once I started licking she started jumping above me. I started doubting whether she had come here to smoke or being licked.

Me -- why were you not wearing either bra or slip

She -- in fact, I wore slip and shirt then I removed the shirt to see, how it felt without slip. The raw touch of the rough cloth felt as if your fingers are brushing my nipples and caressing my tits.

Me -- oh my god you were remembering me even while you were dressing up.

She -- almost you were there in mind constantly except in the class or while studying. If you had not called me I, it would have been too difficult even to study. Whenever I remembered you boobs started itching. They were craving to be suck, lick, or eaten.

Me -- will they pain if I put some force

She -- ok try it

I went on increasing the pressure on one tit while I was chewing another, she started moaning slowly, and it was directly proportional to the pressure I applied. Literally I was kneading her tit while biting the other one, now she was literally jumping on my topless body breathing increased, as she ushered ssssssssshhhhhhhh and said ohhh some thing is happening to me ohohoh ... Collapsed on me. In this process, her skirt raised and she wet my pant by her pussy juice. She was out of sense for few moments. When she regained her breath, she started crying. I could not make out the reason, whether she felt bad or her boobs were paining by my kneading. Still she was lying over me and sobbing.

doindia
doindia
327 Followers
12