Indian Incest: All Are Involved Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I reached to inner thighs she shivered my hand-crossed thigh, went to search her love mound, which was still covered by panty. I touched outer parts of her love mound. She was shivering with each touch. Minute by minute my fingers reached inner circle, pulled her left lip and caressed then right one. Pushed her panty out of her body, she raised her hip to discard her last piece of cloth. She is total bare, I sat up on bed and moved to her lower body. Her pink cunt was glistening with her flowing juice. Parted her tiny lips of fresh vagina inserted my little finger into her tiny hole. She was jumping continuously.

There was no much resistance as Shwana had opened up a bit by her fingers as I had advised her to prepare.

Shwana was still playing with her sis's tits while I was caressing her lower body. My finger went into her tight snatch for about two inches, there I stopped because I wanted to open further part with my massive cock. I started finger fucking her Sanya was producing moans they had become rather rough now. Finger moved swiftly into her tight vagina it became easy as her juice was leaking. I increased speed her body started convulsing as juice seeped through her pink slit. I could understand as she is nearing her climax.

I increased speed so I inserted thumb. I know even if hurts her she can't stop me at this level. Her hand moved to my hand to push, it was feeble attempt. I ignored her and continued fingering. She moved her body violently and reached her climax. It was first time I was seeing her climaxing. I pulled my hand from her snatch and let her take some rest. I pulled Shwana and gave a smooch. She was all ready hot by her sister's play. I didn't wanted to start fucking session so soon. So, I fingered Shwana also to climax.

She didn't take much time before she discharged.

We went for food Shwana was topless and Sanya was total nude. I didn't allow both of them to go for clothes. By now Sanya had accustomed to show he body. I took her on my lap and fed her while Shwana sat at other side. We enjoyed food feeding each other while joking each other. Always my hand was on her nude body playing with one or other organ.

I played with Shwana's tits while Sanya feed me and vice versa. Watched TV for some time till both girls cleaned kitchen and did dishes. Once they are through they settled beside me. One leaned on me while sitting beside and another sat on my lap.

Till now I was fully clothed. Sanya was eager to go inside bedroom for further acts. Shwana was calm after some time Sanya could no more bear it. She pulled both of us to bedroom. We followed her, once inside Sanya opened my shirt and Shwana my pant. Within no time I was nude. Shwana threw her clothes and spread over bed.

I asked Sanya to do her, whatever she had done. Like a obedient student she settled with her sister breast and I gave smooch to Shwana. It was going to make wonderful threesome. Later I positioned my hard rod into Shwana's mouth and asked Sanya to watch. Two nude nubile was too much to bear. Since hours I was playing with erect rod.

Shwana gave a wonderful blowjob. Sanya was watching sitting in close quarter. She was eager to try it for herself. She pushed me from her sister and took charge of my erection. She copied what her sister had done. She didn't bother for coat of saliva of her sis.

Shwana pushed me on my back and mounted me to put her hot snatch to my mouth. She sat on my face I inserted my

Tongue into her dripping cunt.

Shwana too was in heat by al acts she did to her sister, I licked her love lips one after another. Pink hole was invitingly beautiful. Licking inner lips sent her shivering, within couple of minutes she tightened her body. My tongue was locked into her hole.

I could not even withdrew. She had tightened her muscles, as if to suck me entire body through her bottom mouth. I was squeezing ball of each girl with each hand. Shwana relaxed her body to release gush of her juice. It washed my face, she always releases juice in liters. She didn't move till her juices stopped flowing. I drank all the juice with interest.

Now Shwana positioned between her sisters open legs. She licked her inner thighs traveling her virgin cunt. Sanya made gurgling voice my cock was deposited deep in her mouth. I was pawing her boobs with one hand and her bun with another. Her bun was so hard it felt like rock.

I pulled at her tiny nipple, she cried with pain and pleasure. Asked Shwana to insert finger in her virgin cunt. She poked one finger and started twisting it inside her vagina. Sanya was enjoying the sex act with her brother and sister. Shwana started moving her finger in and out of her love tunnel. It was too narrow but wide enough to accommodate her sister finger.

She started pumping it faster. Her cunt started oozing thin liquid, it was enabling to pump her faster. After few minutes I signaled Shwana to insert one more finger. Slowly another finger disappeared into her tight hole. Sanya expressed pain, Shwana continued with fucking her two fingers. I consoled Sanya, pain will vanish soon and will be replaced by pleasure. She bit her lips to tolerate pain. Within two minutes she was enjoying finger fuck. Sanya started shouting her sister, Sis please make it faster and deeper. I knew she is above to climax.

I pulled Shwana's hand, Sanya shouted why did you take out, please insert fast and continue.

I poked my two fingers inside Sanya and started fucking with fingers. Again Sanya screamed of pain, I soothed her. Waite for a minute you will feel nice, and started finger fucking her. She was jumping with pleasure and started cumming. I didn't leave her till she stopped leaking. I left her when she lay still, exhausted, closed her eyes.

When she opened eyes she was smiling. I asked how it was. she said fantastic. I enjoyed a lot but I think you two people have torn me there.

Me -- torn what.

She -- indicated towards her pussy.

Me -- it has some name, unless and until you call the things by name, you won't enjoy much.

Shwana -- it's pussy man, say cunt what is there.

Me -- it's not yet cunt, it's pussy only. Till I fuck you and transform you into woman. Then it will be choot or cunt or whatever it may be called as.

Sanya -- bro, always you make me say nasty thing.

Me -- you are ready to do nasty thing, and don't want to say. It's very bad. If you feel it's nasty to do or say, let's stop it. We will no more play with you. Me and Shwana will fuck for ourself and you need not interfere into the matter.

Come on Shwana we will go into other room and enjoy. We will fuck and enjoy, let her lay here. Let her be naïve and good girl not making or saying nasty things.

I pretended like getting up, Sanya bolted on me and pleaded.

Don't be angry on me for small things. I will say and do whatever you say, however difficult or painful it is. She made sorrow face laying on me.

Me -- then why did you leave me in middle, I haven't yet climaxed, your sister was giving a wonderful blowjob, and you pushed her and did not make me cum. Where as you reached yours many times.

Sanya -- sorry bro, I was lost in my own pleasure, I don't know when your lund came of my fucking mouth.

I was stunned to notice sudden change in her language. She started uttering all filthy words openly as if she has grown using such words.

She composed to cock sucking. Half-hard cock sprang to full hard within no time on feel of her slender fingers and hot breath on my penis.

Pulled Shwana and asked her to ride me while her sister watched. Shwana straddled on me and descended on me to eat my rod with her vertical lips.

Sanya watched intensely as if she is observing biology practical in school.

After some time I asked Sanya to lick Shwana's ass hole. She asked me, is it also done in this act. I said your sister would love to rimmed.

Sanya went behind her sister and started licking her bun and surrounding. When she reached her pucker hole Shwana could no more bear her pleasure and started cumming. It was new for her to be rimmed while she fucked me. It is possible only in threesome. I rolled her on her back and started sensual fuck nice and steady. Asked Sanya to lick her boobs. While I caressed Sanya's boobs.

As I increased speed I could not keep my finger on clit so Sanya put her head between us and started licking. Shwana enjoyed today's session much better than previous episodes.

She was better explored than before. At last I ejaculated in her tight cunt. She contracted her cunt muscles to extract milk from my rod.

We took some rest then I inserted cd into cd player and started movie I had brought. Both girls were stunned to see, it was bf they had never seen. It was of pair seducing young and innocent girl.

The girl was almost age of Sanya. Big girl makes lesbian acts with younger girl. I told both girls to watch and learn art of fucking. The girls in TV took 69 position and started licking each other. By this again both girls became hot. They knew about bf but they had never seen.

I asked both girls to mimic the girls in TV. When Sanya was hot enough I picked a candle and inserted into Sanya after lubricating with my saliva. I took care not to pop her cherry. Candle was bigger than two fingers. Sanya was getting discomfort by the size of candle. I had to prepare for my tool so I had to widen her tiny choot. She tried to push off candle but I asked her to try it, if you want to be fucked.

She said yes indeed I want your cock in me but it's hurting me. I may not be able to tolerate and started crying. I sealed her mouth with mine and started pressing her small tits. I pulled Shwana and made her sit on her sister mouth. She provided her cunt to eat by her sis.

As Shwana sat on her sister, she took a boob in her hand started playing with it. I parted Sanya legs further and started licking her clit. Again tried candle now she tried to make sound but her mouth was covered with her sister muff. No sound escaped from her mouth but her body convulsed, she tried to push me and her sister but weight didn't allow her.

After few tries I was successful to candle fuck. Her cunt had accommodated candle and she started enjoying the fuck. My one hand reached for Shwana's boob and started pinching. Shwana started jumping on her sister and smacking sound was coming by licking. The episode went till both girls discharged twice. Sanya had terrific climax as she jumped almost a foot before she gushed juice.

Both girls collapsed on bed.

I kissed both girls on rotation. Sanya sat and watched her vagina for any damages. There was nothing except it was swollen a bit. She said it hurts, I took some cold cream and applied on her cunt and massaged. It reduced her pain.

She said bro, small candle made it ache like that and my under lips are swollen. What may happen if you fuck me.

Me -- that's the reason I am training your tiny hole to expand. I will wait till your vagina becomes capable of taking me.

She -- bro, I can't wait till then, somehow make it wide enough to swallow your lund. I am ready to bear any pain. Please fuck me now it'self. Seeing SIS enjoying with you, I am envying her. Please bro.

Me -- oh my love I too want to break your seal, with my powerful lund. If you cooperate and bear pain we will see that you swallow my rod. The training went for another two days.

I fucked Shwana while Sanya watched and we saw some porn movies of teens and one mature also. I had downloaded couple of defloration films from net. She saw them and aroused more than losing heart by their cries of those girls, blood oozing from their cunt. She was mentally preparing herself. I had a key chain having small stainless steel ball tied with thread.

I playfully inserted that into Sanya 's hole and asked her to keep it a while. She enjoyed it's sensation. Then I got idea, if she keeps it in her for longer time her oversensitivity to foreign material will be reduced. So, I asked her to keep it inside her for entire day.

Next day she said that she had innumerable climaxes in entire day. She even went school with it. She had faced some un easiness while sitting but she got fantastic sensation. The thread's lose end was tied to her thigh to keep it in place and should not fall or it should be secured that all of it should not enter inside her vagina and removing that should not be a problem.

Same day Sanee got discharged and I had to go Mumbai for purchases and later to dealers meet at Kalyan. Aunt and Kant returned home but mean while I had fucked their both kids and they were not aware of it. I left for Mumbai in evening and attended work and next day early I left for Kalyan. When I was near to Kalyan I remembered slip given by Melena the beautician that was still in my purse. I took out my wallet and found piece of paper with her cell number. She had written I could call her later and at any time.

I called her and had casual talk, she enquired a lot about me and aunt, and she still remembered us. She asked whether I had visited Kalyan later. I said no, but planning to visit. She said whenever you come not forget to contact her. I said right now I am reaching Kalyan. She said what a pleasant surprise, you are welcome Kalyan.

On what account you are coming she asked. For your sake I lied. She is clever girl, if that were case you would have returned within a week's time. Now it is months since your last visit. Don't lie and tell me truth why you are here. I said I have a dealers meet here. At what time she asked. I said at after noon. Till then you are free. So, come to .......... Point and I shall meet you at this particular restaurant. And disconnected. By the time I reached place she too was almost near. I phoned her she replied to wait for few minutes. When she arrived she looked more beautiful than previous. She shook my hand and exchange pleasantries. We entered a restaurant and took a cabin. Her eyes were telling that she is happy to see me. I had free time and I had to kill it. So, we talked on various matters and asked me venue of meet. It's an five star hotel and of two days and I told the place. So, you are going to stay there only. I said yes the company has arranged our stay, and will bear the cost. So, you are going to enjoy stay at five star hotel at someone else's cost. Is it first time you are staying in star hotel. I said no, I have stayed many times But surely at some others cost. In fact I don't like to come and attend these meets. Because though they entertain us well and there will be one lecture on some new product and explanation of some recent research or development connected to the field. It's always knowledgeable, I like that part as our knowledge is refreshed. But at last session there will be lot of pressure on target for purchasing and some schemes, which are hard to reach, but they won't leave us unless we commit. Once we commit they will be after us for orders. So, our inventory is affected and with hope of getting some article or tour we will have to invest more and will be forced to sell those products, even if customer likes something else we will have to convince to go for that product. Even if this product is good but amount of convincing the customer is needed. Sometimes there are chances that customer may get suspicious, and we may lose him. Of course we manage that but it's all troublesome. If we don't come they will pressurize a lot so I decided to come. Then I noticed that she is keen about stay at star hotel. I asked her whether she has visited any of such hotels and stayed there. She was frank to admit that no t even she visited, no question of stay. I have not even gone near to them. She paused for some time, but gathered courage and asked. If you don't mind I will ask something. Will they allow me, I am always fascinated by star hotel and I can never afford it. If you were to going to bear cost I would have asked without fear but company has arranged, so wanted to ask, can you take me there. As I have seen the other day you spent so much on your girl friend [aunty]. I will have a look at the hotel and leave. Don't worry I can take you there, you can even enjoy party also. There will be some introduction and hi tea at beginning with snacks. Later there will be welcome meet. Company people will address us and later in the night there will be party. Some good orchestra or DJ will be there. All sorts of nice drinks are arranged. Lot of masti will be there. Dance and all some time they bring dancers like film extras or famous troop is invited. If you take drinks and if you know at least little bit of dancing you can enjoy. But the only problem is, sometimes-party starts late, it is concluded late in the night or early in the morning. So, you may not be able to go back to home. She was delighted to hear my invitation. Her eyes sparkled in anticipating the nice treat is ahead of her. She was coming as she is fascinate in star hotel but not in me. I had no problem for both of the things. As I was not keen in her. She said, if allowed she will stay there only if I don't I have problem. I said I don't have problem, definitely you can join me. For that you may need some good dresses, a party wear, and dress convenient for dance if you are going to dance. And nightdress. If you know swimming you bring swimsuit also. She said she does not have, and will not swim. I said don't worry we shall buy one. She asked me to wait for a hour so that she will come with luggage. I informed management that I am coming with my girl friend. They agreed happily and assured me that I will have luxurious double room for me. On seeing my conversation she smiled and on cutting phone you said you would come with girl friend. So, will I be your girl friend or pretend so.

Me -- you are all ready friend, and girl friend will not make much of difference.

She brought luggage and we proceeded to the venue. There was warm welcome, we were given a nice room.

We freshened and took some rest before the first session. We had introduction with each other. There were few families so bringing Meena was not a problem. Management introduced me and her as my cousin to avoid embracement. Till night things went uneventfully.

For night program she dressed provocatively, even I whistled at her. She was looking dam sexy in this outfit. On reaching hall most of the participants looked at her with interest.

Or admired her beauty. After some time the program started and initially with classical music and there were some classical dances. First session of dance took some thirty minutes there after drinks were served. I took hot drink, and offered her same and asked will you take hot or beer. She said as per my choice. I told her to be free and go ahead for her own choice.

She settled with hot, had couple of drinks with me. Second session of dj started, first few troop dancers entered and entertained us, gradually spectators came on Dias and started dancing.

Within half an hour all the artists vanished and replaced by the participants. Meena took me to floor I said I don't know dancing but with lot of force she dragged me to floor. We danced for few minutes, it was like a monkey dancing against a good dancer. She was dancing like a professional, she must have taken course of dancing. I never participate in dancing, my knowledge is limited to that of holi festival.

After couple of songs we headed to table and had some more drink. We were silent for some time though next song was going and lot of people were dancing. Someone called us to dance after seeing us sitting idle and sipping drinks. I refused nicely as I am not good dancer but someone offered her to dance with. She refused and looked at me questioning.

I said if you are interested you could go. She accepted offer and went for dance. Every time her partners changed but with due respect.