Indian Incest: All Are Involved Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was dancing well and after every interval she came to me and had some drinks. She enjoyed the dancing and party, I was most of the time kept looking at people dancing, or had conversation with whoever I met. I was enjoying my way and she on her way. By the time it was around mid night she was high. Though she didn't express, but I could realize her condition as I saw her drinking from her dance partners.

If I let her drink some more she would pass on the floor only and it would kill my image. I too danced with other females the ones who were like me and didn't know dancing. We just oscillated ourselves with music but with some distance. When I looked at her condition, I decided to take her to room.

I called her but she was insisting to dance some more, she was missing steps. Forcibly I dragged her to me. I was worried as we were introduced as cousins not as friends. If something goes wrong, it will affect my image. After some protest she agreed to come along with me.

I had to support to prevent her from falling. I just dragged to room and dumped on her bed. She was speaking like some mad person, which had no meaning. When I pushed her on bed she pulled my hand so I too fell on her. Within few minutes her clutch loosened and I came out of her grip. Got freshened and changed into comfy. She was not making any move.

I asked her to change but she was in no state to listen to me. I took off her shoes and socks, loosened her dress by unhooking. I could see her semi nude chest and protruded chest encased in bra. I felt they were inviting me. Covered her with sheet and let her sleep peacefully.

Laid next to her and drifted off to sleep drinking her beauty. Alcohol and her beauty were intoxicating me but at the same time my dignity was making me quite. Myself conscious won and I slept. Next day I woke up early and went to wash and had tea, lit a cigarette. While I was pulling my cig I saw her stirring, I was looking at morning news in TV.

Her sleep might have disturbed by sound, she opened her eyes, she took lot of time to recognize me, and why I was in her room. After she realized that she had come with me. She slowly got up and looked at her state.

I had removed her two hooks but another two were opened by moving on bed. She looked at her almost open top and looked at me. Stumbled on her feet and went to bath. When she returned she was holding her head, in hang over effect. She must have had lot of drinks skipping my look.

I ordered tea to room service, she was sitting her head bowed. When tea arrived I handed her a painkiller and tea. She silently gulped both. And slept again.

I had to attend a formal meet, so I left her and allowed her to have some more sleep. It was a formal one and result of prize had to be announced for the best performance.

I was not expecting it as there were a few whose sales was much higher than ours. So, without any anxiety I was keeping cool. First third prize announced it went to local Kalyan dealer. Second to Mumbai dealer, in fact turnover wise he was first. Lastly first prize announced it was mine, I could not believe my ears. There was loud applause, people around me started congratulating me, and manager came to escort me to Dias.

Then only I was sure about what I had heard. When I went to receive prize they told it was not because of highest turnover. But for the best in all other aspects, like payment and prompt reply to all queries and in single word for best performance. I was over whelmed by the prize.

It was a trophy plus seven days tour to Europe for couple. Meeting ended and most of the participants were eager to depart. I was coming out of hall when a senior manager stopped me and asked me to stay as long as I desire and winked at me.

Don't worry company will take care of bill and enjoy [whispered in my ear.]

With pride and happy I went to room, when I rang bell she shouted from inside to wait. After few minutes she opened door, she was coming from bath, only a towel wrapped around her. Her boobs and partial thighs were covered from towel, rest was exposed. She leisurely went to bath collecting her dress from cot.

Her shapely and slender legs thin hands super white in color. Though covered I could make out line of her buttock. Everything was superb. I was a fool to miss the chance of fucking her. Yesterday night when she pulled me while she fell on bed. I had landed straight on her body and for a while we had embraced. She had given a kiss before we parted.