Indian Incest: All Are Involved Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me -- it's not like that you are one of the best girl I have ever came close. Regarding your bhabhi she is like sister to me. Don't instigate me, if anything goes wrong I will be blamed for that. Later you will think that I got intoxicated by beer and seduced me. I don't want to take such blames.

She -- it was me who brought beer and not you. It was my idea to share my problem as well beer with you. Don't hesitate and have try, otherwise accept defeat and rub your nose to ground.

Me -- it does not matter that who loses or wins. There should not be repercussions later. But think again twice before you challenge. [I wanted to grab her start fucking. These words had taken me to ride on devil. I was dying to touch everywhere.

Chance to touch her delicate parts was more than enough. If I lose nothing there to lose, if I win I am getting a jackpot.]

She was getting carried away by my negative remarks and it was touching her false ego. Ok I will accept, tell me rules.

She said free lance you can do anything except rape.

I am all yours but you will have to arouse me and make me demand for fuck. You can touch me anywhere or do anything except part covered by panty. If I don't ask you can't enter me. She started to lift her slip, I stopped her. Be a passive lover I will try to do all the things, whenever I ask you will cooperate. Loser will have to give the treat that's all.

Are you ready, she said yes one two three go. Time is half an hour by that time you have to finish or accept defeat.

I said it's short time but I will try.

At last she was trapped. She came to the point where I wanted her to be.

I took her in my arms and kissed her cheeks. Caressed her face tenderly I could see tension building in her may be about losing or winning. I licked her face her eyes her nose then lips. I didn't want to be aggressive but slow. Her fragrance of hair spray was inviting I kissed her chin and then lips. She didn't open her mouth, I licked her lips from outside, and then she parted her lips.

I poked my tongue into her open lips and licked her teeth, she was breathing little hard, but still her teeth clenched. Took her lower lip and started sucking them after some time she started responding she took my upper lip in her mouth and licked feverishly. When I broke kiss and looked into her eyes, she was not able to look into my eyes.

Then I put my finger on her lips and caressed them they were smooth and thin. She parted her lips and licked my finger, then I replaced my finger with my lips, this time she opened her mouth and welcomed my tongue into her. Our tongues played with each other, a slight moan escaped from her mouth. I licked her oral cavity as far my tongue reached. Her eyes were half closed. My hand was caressing her back it went up to her neck slowly massaged her neck and it descended to her waist.

We were still clothed except shirts. When kiss was broken I could see her chest heaving. Cupped her right boob into my left hand and caressed, my fingers located her small nipple and pulled it slightly and harder next time. She made Ooooh.... Aaaaaaah aaaaaaah noise and it may have hurt it a bit. She slapped lightly on my cheek and caressed where she had slapped.

Did I hurt she asked.

I said no.

I put my hand below her slip caressed her naval. Pushed her slip to expose her naval. I caressed and licked her outer and entered her tongue into her small naval. What a naval she round and perfect not so big or small. Perfect flat stomach not a ounce of fat on it. While I poked y tongue into her naval my hand went under cloth to cup her medium sized tit still encased in bra.

I played with them over bra. I removed her slip to find marble statue inside it. What a perfect figure god has given her. Beautiful shape with very nice color. As she generally wears chudidar her body is always fully covered so complexion was great. Sun hardly visit's her body only neckline is visible that too faint.

Her body is so smooth free from hairs, I thought I am really lucky to put my hands on her body. I murmured what a fantastic body you have. Your hubby is going to be so lucky, I really envy him. I was praising her, it was true, but I wanted to praise to win her heart.

She said do you know you are my first love, I was awe stuck by hearing this. What do you say. She said love on first site, I was really impressed on the first day it'self. Later I was fascinated by every move you made.

Daas bhayya used to describe much about you. If he didn't take your name I used to ask about you on one or another pretext. Then bhabhi noticed and asked me once. How come you speak so much about Shahil.

I didn't answer but she doubted me since that day.

I started coming to shop on pretext of meeting bro but it was you, I was coming for. Looking at my interest in you bhabhi suggested proposal for you but later we came to know that you are younger than me.

If we were in Assam, still proposal could have materialized but bad luck it didn't click. I said yes it's bad luck you never indicated this to me.

You are fool she said with bit harsh tone. I tried my level best to attract you but you just ignored me. I said if you had tried to speak with me I would come to know but all the time you sat with your brother and you didn't speak except hello and hi.

Shoot it, every time I brought you to this room I have said I love you. But did you pay any attention to it.

Yes I said every time I heard what you said but all ready you were engaged and I didn't understand in what way you are loving me. I just lost the chance.

If you had made up mind earlier that could have changed scene. Again I went to business of kissing her, this time she whole-heartedly welcomed me tongue but she was not yielding to me. I kissed all over her body now I pulled her pant and made her seminude.

As per condition I was not supposed to play with her main assets. Her legs are shapely and no hair on them. I caressed her legs from toes to calf muscles. I embraced her tight tit's were crushed on my chest. I caressed hr with one hand while clutching her with another.

My hand traveled from her hairs to back slowly. I played with her thin waist and poked my hand in her panty to clutch her hard bum. She pushed her hand from there and said prohibited are first warning. I removed her bra and her naked tit's jumped from their jail. I sucked them one by one, she was moving with discomfort. I thought she is going to submit.

But somehow she controlled, her teeth are tightened and she is trying to gain control over her. I pulled her head and started licking her face and lead to cheeks and next to her chin. Turned her face to side and kissed on her ears. Shivered a bit by touch, I extended my tongue and licked her ears, her body shuddered.

All of a sudden she pushed me aside and asked for water. I searched and found empty bottle. I offered her beer but she denied and said I am thirsty and I need water only. Dear can you get a bottle of water for me I am dyeing, please. I said I would have to fetch from shop, she said ok and hurry.

I got up from bed and I remembered time lock. I said note time she agreed and I quickly dressed and left to fetch water. I collected water bottle and brought cigarette packet. And some snacks also. By the time I reached room she was still lying on cot covered by bed sheet. I drank some water and handed bottle to her. She gulped some by then I lit a cig and we finished on rotation.

I stretched my hand beneath sheet and caressed her nude body. She said now the time starts. I said ok. I started with her tight breasts and started sucking them. By now she had become cold and I had to start from beginning. Now my tube light flashed. Understood why she had asked for water though there was stock of beer, she had played a trick to send me out for some time and cool herself.

So, I should not be able to arouse her within the remaining time as the things need to be started from abcd. She had deceived me but the thing is I yielded to her trick and I could not complaint it now caressed her whole body sensually while my mouth was on her tit. She was trying her best to be frigid and it was challenge to me. In fact she had played a trick earlier also when she pushed me and dragged me on conversation.

Then also she became normal after our talks were over and I started trying on her. I was fool to yield to her cheap tricks. But time was running out and I had to win and show my ability. I remembered she had distorted my mood both times when I was licking her ears. I put my finger in her naval and caressed shifted mouth to face kissed her forehead and all over her face.

Kissed her under neck and neck traveled to her ear and kissed on her ear. Puffed air into ear she cooed for it. When I started licking her ear she made movement and a moan escaped from her mouth. I took it as positive sign and I am at right place. I took her entire ear in mouth and nibbled, chewed and poked my tongue into her ear. She was laughing as if it was ticking and later her body tensed and released. She was getting hot and her breaths are becoming harsher.

Cupped her ball and squeezed it hard. She hold me tight and she was caressing my body with her hand. I took her free hand and placed on my boner she withdrew her hand. Again I pulled her hand and placed on my hard pole. She hold it for few seconds and caressed it lightly as if it was fragile and would break on applying force. I asked her to squeeze it harder. She enquired will it not pain. I said nothing would happen to it when it's hard. She raised her head to see the stiffpole.

Oh my, yours is so long where as his(her fiancé) was thicker but not as long as yours.

I shifted to left ear this time. Every second was bringing change into her. When I felt that she is lost in her own world. Pushed my hand on her thighs and caressed. When my fingers reached to inner thigh she was showing signs of arousal. Slowly I reached to her panty and placed my palm over it.

She didn't say anything as she was not even aware, where my hand was. I knew she was getting hot. Its right time to hammer when steel is hot. I started kissing her lips while manipulated with cunt.

She had low chance of protesting as my mouth had covered hers. My fingers were welcomed by dense forest, I had assumed it on looking her armpit's full of hairs. As she never wears sleeveless blouse she need not shave her armpits or rather it's not compulsory. I played with her hairs and pushed my finger searching for opening in dense forest.

I was cheating her violating rules but it was tit for tat. She hadn't violated rules but I was. I found her quarter inch clit, I took it between thumb and forefinger and tweaked it. This sent chills into her and she shivered, I clutched her tightly and chewed her lips. Her moans were absorbed in my mouth.

Again I concentrated on her ears and chewed her ear lobes. Inserted a finger in her choot she hold my hand but didn't stop me. I entered a finger as much as it went in and started finger fucking slowly. Her cunt had oozed enough juice to wet bed sheet all ready. It was well lubed so I had no problem in finger fucking. Other hand was playing with hard breast of her.

It had become more hard now, I was squeezing hardest ball of life. Within short period she lost all inhibitions and started shouting and had earth-shattering climax. But at the same time she shouted at her loudest voice to fuck.

Oh Shahil fuck me, I can't bear any more. Please fuck me, I need your hard dick in me for god's sake don't harass me but fuck.

I pulled her panty down and she kicked it to be free of it. She was begging me to fuck her and fuck hard. I drank her nude beauty. Her height is around 5. 6 and very fair in color. Her tits are around 32 with b cups and thin waist with nice buns very hard.

Honey colored areola crowned by small nipple. Flat tummy not a single ounce of extra fat over her body except which has accumulated on her chest. It looked like she had never bothered to shave. She had golden colored hairs in her armpits and almost same colored but thick hairs on her pubes.

I wasted no time and positioned between her open thighs and pointed my blunt head shaft to her tight opening of virgin cunt.

I asked are you sure, you want me to fuck.

She uttered if you won't I will find an ass to do it. Are you waiting an fortuneteller to come and sing mantras to fuck. You idiot just start before I die.

I cautioned her about pain and pushed my ramrod into her tight snatch. She was urging me to fuck and she was abusing for delay. Another harder push brought my glance penis into her virgin vagina. She cooed and I gave no response to her shout and gave a massive stroke.

As my missile head was launched firmly into her missile carrier. The only thing it needed was to set fire and I did it. One third of my hard Cock entered into tight canal.

She screamed with pain mix joy, I turned lick her ear to her more excitement till she cry. She was crying and urging me to stop and take out my cock.

Hence, I Gave my hitting rod another hard push and her hymen was torn into pieces. Half of my cock had entered into her tight fucking sexbox. She shouted again and started abusing me and pleading to take it out.

I soothed her, darling pain will subside in few seconds, and pleasure will commence soon, please bare the pain for gain joy.

She said she won't need any pleasure but stop assault, I can't bear pain. She was litterally crying, her tears were flowing like stream. I was still pumping slowly but my cock was locked into her tight vice like grip.

I soothed her, see now a day's young child like 18 years old girls lose virginity and you being so old, why you are crying.

She was shocked to hear my words. She asked what have you fucked so young baby. I came to sense and turned my words.

I haven't fucked but, I saw a porn of young children. It was a nice movie title is first timers.

It had several girls lose cherry and the youngest one was 1* years old I believe. I fell on her and by shock of hearing the child porn she had forgotten her own cry. But her tears were still pouring. I kissed her and played with her balls. Licked and tweaked her honey colored nipples.

She started crying after remembering pain. I hushed her why are you crying after the pain is subsided and you are remembering pain which existed long time back and now pleasure is building inside you.

I had popped second cherry on the same bed and was fucking Vidya after fucking B-I-L's ass first and followed by virgin Shwana, aunty Mona next Sanya even once their mother Sheela. It was now I was fucking Vidya. I don't know what this bed has to witness in future. If it could speak and tell story, I can't imagine what would happen.

Thanks god it does not speak but it enjoys one side of girl while I am banging them on top.

Her cries stopped and she said you hurt me a lot, you could have done it nicely. I said is it a seal of paper to tear it nicely. It needs a hard bang to break it. So, you had experience of breaking before me. I thought you are nave boy and it would be first for you also.

I said no it's not first for me but I had no experience of breaking virginity.

I lied Then how come you mastered art of cherry popping. It's very common thing that's known by each girl and every boy. I have seen films and read about it. It's there everywhere and even in internet. Now shall start moving. She asked for another couple of minutes to settle and accommodate my meat in her snatch. It had made it's room in her now no more virgin cunt. I said ok and we started feeling each other's bodies.

She was feeling my throbbing member with her vaginal muscles. When she was comfortably picked move with me and I started moving with whatever I had inserted. She was moaning and was trying to forget pain and enjoy. Now her moans were becoming at higher pitch and I could sense her nearing climax and she started urging me to fasten the pace.

Now I started moving faster and she was shuddering with first fucking climax of her life. She started squirting her juice and now a sled her permission to send remaining part into her. She exclaimed you mean still part of it is remaining outside.

I pulled her hand placed her fingers on my half of cock. She said what would happen to me if you had inserted all into me. I didn't reply to it but went on pumping and she was near to her second climax. When she was in peak I uttered you see for yourself when I put everything into yours and gave a mighty push. Her weeping cunt took me all in.

She shouted again but I closed her mouth with my palm and assured her that she was able eat my entire meat with her cunt. No need to worry and I replaced my mouth with palm and somehow she managed to control her pain.

Her cunt forgot to weep and it was no more crying and leaking. I laid there for some time and she was cooperating by keeping mum. Her eyes tightly closed she was not responding.

When I was sure that her entire cunt had accommodated my monstrous organ. Thanks god for giving me slim cock to enable me to open many cherries including ass cherries. Started moving in slow rhythm, she requested me not to hurt her.

I replied there is nothing left to hurt, rest is only pleasure. After some time she only urged me to make it faster and harder.

I followed her instruction and this time our volcano erupted at same time and we collapsed in heap. At last I deflowered another cousin of me. Her frustration with her would be and beer had opened a new avenue for me.

In earlier days I had not saw her in this way but her nearness was making me crazy that too bibdas talks had made me think about her and fuck her if chance is given. Today everything was over. After good rest she said you have cheated me and violated rules.

I had forbidden you to touch panty covered area but you did a wrong thing and I was carried away, otherwise I was winner. You are still in that stage only. There is no going back I have fucked you on your request. But what about you, whenever you got hot you changed subject.

First time you initiated talking and next time you had become almost non-bearable then you managed to send me out.

Are not they cheap tricks. I do agree for that, but I had not violated conditions mutually agreed but you were fool to follow what I had made pretexts. Ok what now.

Me -- everything is fair in love and war

She -- yes, I am supposed to agree with it at last after what happened to us.

Me -- so you owe me treat.

She -- what treat do you expect from me more than this.

Me - another hole. Expecting her ass.

She -- you need one more, are you indicating to bhabhi. No baba I can't bring her.

Me -- smiled at her and didn't deny her words or clarified I never meant it. So, for the time being your ass for me.

She -- you ask something else.

Me -- if you go on denying everything I suggest. Forget treat and let you be false promise maker.

She -- if you are reluctant about it, let me have some time. My right hole could not take you and if you are after a wrong hole I will die. My pussy is aching and if you take my rear I will die. Let my cunt be adjusted with your tool. Later days we can think of it.

Me -- promise.

She not only promised but indirectly she had hinted that in future we are going to keep this fucking relation. So, another cunt in my cap, oh sorry another feather in cap. Henceforth I will have to maintain this girl also. At least till she is married.

At last she said I was over hot by the time you started playing with my pussy otherwise also I would have submitted me to you. No sour feelings. I dreamt of losing my virginity to you. When my marriage was fixed with someone else and you were just out of reach I had lost hope, but somehow I am happy. Though I could not marry you I am happy for losing virginity to you and keeping secret relation with you.