All Comments on 'Indian Wife Has Affair with Servant'

by spankedboy

Sort by:
  • 91 Comments
NiranaNirana6 months ago

I loved this story - and also the fact that it seems a one off - hopefully it stays that way, not because the story or the characters aren't good - I loved Neetu (and her buttocks) - but because this feels complete and done. I should read it agin slowly to enjoy the details even more! Thanks , for as usual, an awesome story!

arch3rarch3r6 months ago

Amazing story!! Please write more !!

fridaysissyfridaysissy6 months ago

A very good narration, continue your writing.

Please continue the series of "Slave to My Indian Maid" as well ...I am waiting for another story to my favorite series

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Excellent story. Please continue story

spankedboyspankedboy6 months agoAuthor

@Nirana

Hi.

This is designed as a one off story. If I continue this setting, it will be repetitive.

@arch3r Thanks for the comment. do let me know what you liked best on this story.

@fridaysissy thanks for the comment. Will write.

@Anon. Thanks for the comment. At the moment, this is designed as a one off story.

NiranaNirana6 months ago

Hi spanked boy, yes, that's what I was telling too - that you should leave this as a one off story. I am glad that's your plan too

DRDINGDONGDINGDRDINGDONGDING6 months ago

Very very horny story, you can write a spinoff of this story like how bhola banged Mrs.Gill of colony, and bholas other adventures..

alexsifanalexsifan6 months ago

It's a excellent story. But pregnancy doesn't take this much time when both the partners are fertile. In the place that I live women deliver babies before the completion of one year after the marriage. And I live in a very conservative area.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Is this the end of Neetu and bhola

What if bhola comes to know about Neetu betrayal

alexsifanalexsifan6 months ago

I never saw man as dumb as Gopal. No one means no one took women that long to pregnant or to get pregnant. One week is more than enough.

rahulranacrazy1rahulranacrazy16 months ago

You could continue this storyline with Bashir!

spankedboyspankedboy6 months agoAuthor

@nirana, while I can't promise anything, but at the moment there isn't a plan to continue this.

@drdingdongding perhaps. From another husband's point of view.

@alexisfan, maybe you missed the twist about the birth control pills?

@anon, What if bhola comes to know about Neetu betrayal--- do you think it was a betrayal? What do you think should happen?

@alexisfan, some people try for years before succeeding.

@rahulranacrazy1 , any ideas you would like to see?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Servant could make Gopal cuckold and fuck his wife infront of him. Swap the roles in his house. Humiliate him.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I think you are near the end of Vidya story so you should finish out that series.

As for this story I agree with other readers that it's better to keep it one off however, another story from Bhola's point of view that includes other ladies of the neighborhood. Another thing is that now Bhola had been laid off/fired, what about Bashir - could he blackmail or somehow continue with Neetu?

rahulranacrazy1rahulranacrazy16 months ago

3 years down the line husband walks in early from office a day prior to anniversary to surprise wife and see her getting fucked by Bashir. Go into a backstory for part 2.

Part 3 can be exploring new horizons, with the husband getting involved with the promiscuous ladies in the neighbourhood.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hi

Spanked boy

Any new stories coming up

Soon

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is such a great story with so many possibilities.

3 years down the lane, Neetu wants another kid. Who will fuck her then? Maybe Bhola is back. Bashir is always around.

Once a woman becomes an adulteress, she doesn't remain straight.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please finish the Vidya story first.

And make sure Vidya's husband gets some kind of victory... he's been getting it bad for such a long time. And make sure Vidya realizes what she will miss if her husband's not around.

It's going to be difficult. But I have faith in your writing.

Anon.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Would love a series on Bhola. Maybe couples visit the village and Bhola fucks the wives on the sly. We need a story on how Bhola seduced Nausheen when her husband was in Kuwait.

All married women with big asses are targeted by Bhola the humble servant.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The husband hires a contractor. This is the guy Wasim from the Vidya series. He is tough and rough, and Neetu is going to be his prey. The husband has to watch helplessly as Wasim makes Neetu his sex play toy.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please have a series on Neetu.. Unlike Vidya and Sarun, Neetu goes for these low class men and has passionate affairs. Her husband is now forever cuckold. Maybe they want more kids.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What

spankedboyspankedboy6 months agoAuthor

@anon, I have toyed with the idea of the servant humiliating the husband, but then it becomes too similar to other stories and series. The uniqueness here is the man of the house knowingly setting this up and the bull being unaware that the cuckold knows.

@anon, yes the plan is to finish Vidya, but as a writer I write whatever inspires me. Bashir is a wildcard and it is worth exploring his story visavis Neetu.

@Rahulranacrazy1 thanks for the ideas. I do admit I find myself drawn in to write more about Neetu, but will wait for now.

@anon new stories? Not sure. keep checking here.

@anon, you are right. Once a woman strays, she is a forever adulteress.

@anon, yes the plan is to finish Vidya story. As for victory of Rajesh, you just have to wait and see if he can achieve it.

@anon I am not that inspired to write a story on Bhola, tbh, but perhaps nausheen and her husband.

@anon lol why is everyone a sudden fan of Wasim? If he does return, he WILL make Neetu his sex play toy.

@anon, another series on Neetu is not on the cards for now.

@anon what?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This cannot be the end of Neetu! Please do another story where she is seducing another labourer. Maybe an immigrant worker. Or perhaps the husband needs a loan and Neetu has to meet the banker.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

We know the story from the husband's point of view. Can we hear it from Neetu? Maybe there is a secret the husband does not know!

spankedboyspankedboy6 months agoAuthor

No plans for a sequel to this, even from Neetu's point of view.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

There has to be more episodes pls. Is Neetu going to stay pure now or target others?

Her deficient hubby cant satisfy anyway

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hi

AS this side. The story was really good but I would suggest you to add some details on neetu dressing. It was missing.

Like in kitchen she wore a short nighty showing her butt but after that what was she wearing. How her butt and boobs were exposed. How here long legs seduced the men. I guess details in this will be exciting to read.!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Neetu runs into Bhola a few years later and he sees her kid. What happens then?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

@spankboy … i like the slapping in face part. Pls continue where she is forced to greet Bhola’s friends in very very low waist petticoat, asked to come naked to a neighbour house after he blackmail her with bhola’s video, slaps while she swings and remove her dress, and finally pregnant belly and kneeling in front of bhola and friends and bhola making them slap her while she jerks them etc etc

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I like the slappings… make her undress while slapped by bhola, make her come naked to Security room, make her greet the neighbour teenagers in very low petticoat and some other punishments

spankedboyspankedboy5 months agoAuthor

@anon Neetu was happy with her husband except that he couldn't make her a mother. Maybe she will "cheat" again for the second kid.

@anon "What does AS this side" mean?

@anon I am guessing Bhola will find out this is really his child. But no proof except DNA test.

@anon you have made Neetu a slut for hire :-)

@anon why would neetu fool around with teenagers?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

@spankboy … include some punishment and forced acts of making her expose herself to neighbour old and teenagers who is well known to her… it excites folks like me to read such scenes

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hi @spankedboy, please write another part for conclusion including details about bhola and neetu sex during six months and only Bashir fucked her after bhola or any low class persons included with any gangbangs or any exposing to others like newspaper boys, vegetable sellers etc...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

EXCELLENT !

spankedboyspankedboy5 months agoAuthor

@anon - while Neetu is slutty, she is not a slut. Not sure if those acts fit in with her character.

@Anon - let's see. Lots of demand for Bhola and Neetu to get back together.

@anon - thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hi

It's been a long time

Write something

Spanked boy

spankedboyspankedboy5 months agoAuthor

@anon I will when I get the inspiration, thanks.

mixisthefuturemixisthefuture5 months ago
A shared universe

A great idea is Vidya and Neetu becoming best friends and then Vidya makes Neetu a complete slut. They both cuckold their husbands together with bhola and ramu teaming up. You can make Vidya have Ramu's baby in the next part thus making a fool of everyone. Sarun, Ashish and Balachander all think that they put a baby in Vidya's belly but only Vidya and Rajesh know that it's Ramu's baby inside her. In the shared universe, Vidya and Neetu decide to have babies of each other's lovers. Ramu makes Neetu pregnant while Vidya has Bhola's baby.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I managed to cum a few times while reading this story. It is so erotic! It will be a shame if you make a sequel for this - I don't think any sequel can reach the same heights as this. The whole setting - the shy wife slowly becoming a slut, the servant lusting after another man's wife, the husband becoming a cuckold - this cocktail cannot be repeated.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

@spankedboy, Can you please confirm on next part for conclusion?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

After Vidya series this was your best. Infact it's better than Vidya Series.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Neetu took the concept of one night stand to the next level! Poor hubby had no choice. Maybe the hubby had a previous cuckold experience? Was Neetu always faithful to him? This is such a wankable story!!!

spankedboyspankedboy5 months agoAuthor

@mixisthefuture lol at the idea of a shared universe. Let's leave that to Marvel, shall we :-)

Thanks for the idea though. Maybe I will implement it!

@anon, I do agree - this story is nice as a one off. So many people want a sequel though.

@anon, --- Can you please confirm on next part for conclusion?

I don't understand your question.

@anon, thanks for the comment. Vidya has her own strengths. I love the character.

@anon, yes Neetu did enjoy herself and take full advantage.

miyanbiwimiyanbiwi5 months ago

Like everyone here I have thoroughly enjoyed your excellently crafted story. The only suggestion I have is that that you should include more Hindi words and sentences during fucking scenes. They add to the earthiness and sexiness to the narrative as well as are more realistic. A servant would use earthy Hindi words and cuss words in sex, not English.

A sequel is obviously called for.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hi

Firstly congrats on a great story, it’s truly amazing and it’s no surprise that so many people want a sequel as the character of Neetu is so well written, including the motivations behind her actions. I think it’s one of your strengths to write great fresh new characters.

On that note may I suggest writing about the sexual adventures of Mrs Jyoti Gill, other than her tryst with Bhola. Maybe the dynamic is different in her case and her husband is actually present during her sexual encounters with her bulls knowing he is a cuckold. It will also give you another chance to physically bring to life another high class lady with a banging body.

Would love to hear what your thoughts are on the matter.

Regards

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Update on sequel. are you going to write it

spankedboyspankedboy5 months agoAuthor

@miyanbiwi thank you for the comment. I sometimes use Hindi words, but I do have to provide translation, so it sort of messes up the flow. Since the story is categorized as English, I want everyone, even non Indians who don't speak the language, to enjoy the story. So the assumption is , for example, when the servant is cussing in English, it is the translated view, so in reality he is saying it in Hindi (or Bhojpuri) etc. But I do take your point - will try to include more in the future.

@anon, thank you for the words about Neetu. Yes, she is a unique character. Let me think about what you said on Mrs. Jyoti Gill. It's an interesting idea.

@anon, I am not sure. Part of me wants to leave it as it is , and part of me wants to write a "six years later" sequel.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Do write 6 year later sequel bro it's tooo good

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hi

Spanked boy

You wrote in the comments section that you need inspiration

From where do you get your inspiration to write

There is a story in teacher section

Andie and the unruly classroom

Please read

spankedboyspankedboy5 months agoAuthor

@anon --- Do write 6 year later sequel bro it's tooo good

Hmm, idea main dum hain. Let's see.

@anon, will read, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hi

Well if you are making up your mind to write a 6 years later sequel, then I must say it would be a great idea as we all would love to read more about the great character that Neetu is. Well I have a few humble suggestions, firstly I think I will be a great change of pace to write about a young MILF mom(as Neetu will be a mom by then) rather than your usual heroine that is a young married wife, secondly I think it will fit right into the story as in 6 years Neetu will be 38 and it will be now or never for her if she wants a second child. And lastly I think the most likely candidate to get close to her should be the pharmacy guy Iqbal as he is supposed to be most intimate with her on a daily basis due to her constant medical needs especially after the baby comes.

Additionally, I got a distinct Punjabi vibes from these characters including Neetu and Mrs Gill(their names were a giveaway). So I wanted to ask you to give us a more detailed background on Neetu. And if you indeed imagined her as a Punjabi woman then is she a Punjabi Hindu or a Sikh, basically how do you see Neetu in your head.

Sorry about rambling on, anyways let us know what you think.

Regards

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Please write the 6 year later story

Maybe Bhola finds out where she is living now and comes to visit. In return for his silence, she has to fuck him and his friends, and the husband discovers this. That time she wanted to be a mother, now Bhola is looking for revenge and makes her a proper slut. She is gang banged, spanked, canned publicly, paraded naked in the slums and she loves it .

spankedboyspankedboy4 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments and the suggestions.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Pray please finish the Vidya story.

As for Neetu, I don't get the vibe that she is serial adulteress like Vidya. Perhaps only with Bhola. So please write the six years later sequel. Please!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Just read this story and this is an amazing character - Neetu! She is a devoted wife (and looks like she will be a good mother), at the same time given the opportunity she fulfills all of her carnal desires! A sequel is a must. I agree with the "six years after".

A sufficient time must have elapsed since the affair. Neetu remembers the servant fondly. Sex with her husband is routine, so one day she runs into him again. And they pick off right where they have left ! You must write more about Neetu, her background, and perhaps Bhola and what he must have been upto these years since that affair.

spankedboyspankedboy4 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments and suggestions. Looks like everyone loves the "six years later" idea.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I really liked this story and the twist in the end but I had a question. Was Neetu on birth control from the beginning of their marriage or from the time she started fucking Bhola so she could get more time with him? If it's the prior, then how do we say for sure that her husband is impotent?

spankedboyspankedboy4 months agoAuthor

@anon it is established that Dr Das has done the testing to certify that the husband is potentially impotent. Neetu went on birth control before starting to fuck Bhola so she could get more time with him.

26thNC26thNC4 months ago

Sparky, this crap and the comments are hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Maybe instead of Bhola returning after six years as everyone is saying, you could introduce a new bull. Maybe the couple moved to another city and after a few years, Neetu thinks she needs another child, and meets someone. Perhaps a gym instructor or another servant.

spankedboyspankedboy4 months agoAuthor

@anon thanks for the comment. Let's see if a sequel is indeed possible.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hi. Please complete the Indian maid series. That is your best work. Waiting eagerly for it

Neetu seems like a lovely modern wife. She is not a slut like Vidya but given a hall pass, she took maximum mileage. Please write one more story with her.

spankedboyspankedboy4 months agoAuthor

@anon, thanks for the comment. I am trying to start writing again.

Jykh2024Jykh20244 months ago

Wow looks like this new series will be more 🔥 and more exciting than earlier. Can't wait to read next part.

Thanks for continuing this series.

I know now she can't control herself, love to see how she goes now after tasting blood.

spankedboyspankedboy4 months agoAuthor

@jykh2024 let's see where it goes. Too many ideas, not enough time.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story, but a mistake on my part was I ignored the Author's note about "This is a story of a cheating wife", wished I had taken it seriously, the part where Iqbal the pharmacist revealed she was taking the Pill for several months, felt like a dagger in my chest, anyways I hope the Husband addresses/confronts this to her in the sequel and i will take the next Author's warning seriously.

spankedboyspankedboy4 months agoAuthor

@anon thanks for the comment.

Curious - why you felt the dagger in your chest when you read about the pills from the pharmacy?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

To me, this was one hot paragraph in a super hot story.

----

"He was incorrigible." Neetu clarified. "He simply couldn't get enough of me. He would come up to me in the kitchen and say, 'Memsaab, bend over'. And I would, even though I knew you were in the next room. He would lift my dress and pull down my panties, and then spank my butt a few times. Then he would finger me until I was wet. And then he would enter me from behind."

---

It showed just how lost Neetu was in the affair. Hopefully she runs into Bhola again in a future story!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I just loved the Vidya series and I'm waiting for you to complete since ages please complete it

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is also a fantastic work of yours but want to know when will complete Vidya series pls complete it asap waiting since ages

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

@spankedboy, Again it's my fault for not reading the note "This is a story of a cheating wife", I assumed this was a typical cuckold story with open communication between the Husband and Wife. So when the Pharmacist informed that Neetu has been buying the Birth Control Pills for the past few months came as a shock to me. While Gopal was waiting for her to get Pregnant, she was hiding the fact she was on BC Pills to prolong the pleasure.

Why couldn't Neetu been open with her Husband that she enjoys the pleasure. After all he has been open to her about his fantasy. Is it because she don't want to lose face with him, or did she and Bhola have deepened their emotional connection in private and decided to take advantage of her husband.

I hope that Gopal confronts her about the Birth Control Pills in the next chapter and hope to see where it leads from there.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Who knows maybe husband was not so impotent he has low sperm count he could have made her pregnant she truly cheated him with bola she is adultress she used bola and gets rid of him

spankedboyspankedboy3 months agoAuthor

@anon, you are right. Neetu was too much into Bhola (and he into her!). It took all of her effort to get rid of him once she was pregnant - but she had the pregnancy to think about. Bhola made her addicted to himself, but like any new thing, over time you get over it.

@anon (and @anon) will get into the Vidya series sometime. No promises when.

@anon Neetu is not completely open with her husband . She is smart - she knows there's only so much he can handle. But the husband is also ... shall we say ... very cuckoldy.

@anon well he got medical testing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Neetu is a woman who is keeping secrets from her cuckold husband. Such a woman can never be trusted, yet the husband is turning a blind eye. The basis of a good cuckold hot wife relationship is honesty.

Would love to see a sequel that explores this angle.

spankedboyspankedboy3 months agoAuthor

@anon yes it is established that Neetu kept a couple of secrets from her husband. I think she loves her husband, but she is open to having fun on the side!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story. My request is not to make a sequel for this story. This is perfect as a one off, making us fans imagine the possibilities.

spankedboyspankedboy3 months agoAuthor

@anon, thanks for the comment. I also think this story will be hard to top if I make a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is one of my favorite stories of yours. I don't mind if you make a sequel, but it has to build on this. I love Neetu character. She was so different. Bhola too, although I can see him angry at being so quickly dismissed.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It's definitely need sequel because it clarifies all doubts of part 1

1) hus confronts about pills with neetu taken during sessions with bhola

2) Did bhola know about pills or they did sex by fooling hus

3) their sex during daytime only in house or they tried outdoor

4) it's the only gangbang happened in house or she participated many before without hus knowledge

5) Did medical shop owner know about the story behind her pregnancy or had an affair with her

Hope your sequel clears the doubts you can write six years later a better idea. Don't stretch too many parts can end with sequel. Hope you take my suggestion into consideration 👍. Waiting for sequel.....

spankedboyspankedboy3 months agoAuthor

@anon, thanks for the comment. I like the Neetu character too. She has shades of grey.

@anon, writing a sequel. Some of the things will be left to the readers' imagination, let me know what you think of it!

miranurmiranur2 months ago

Beautiful! 5 stars @spankedboy

Feedback- One of the Best for all time!

Criticism- getting Slapped is demeaning & humiliating to most women.

That is a really bad turnoff / off putting for the ladies audience among your readers.

Spanking is fun and enjoyable, slapping not at all. It is misogynistic and chauvinistic. Somehow if the slapping part could be removed it would garner more appreciation from the ladies.

The story is excellent otherwise. The BC / OC part was almost waiting to happen and made it all the more fun even though it affected the trust part.

Trust is the bedrock of all realtionships especially hot loving wives.

Purely cuckolding, loss of respect and humiliation of husband by wife is no fun. Her love and respect in words and actions is what makes Indian loving wives a class apart and above.

Also, this showed, all it needs is continuos persistent encouragement in the right direction from the husband who needs to be completed committed.

All women must understand that nearly all woman 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying outside marriage.

It is perfectly fine.

Only nobody talks about it openly.

When not trying to get pregnant, just be safe use BC/OC, with condoms and HPV vaccination to protect against cervical cancer and HIV/AIDS

Sequel or Not- bit torn between options. This is one of the Best one-off for all time.

Sequel could be repetative, darker and humiliating which may not be so enjoyable. If so dont ruin this story. Think about it please.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Awesome story of course.

One other angle here is how long has she been using pills, was this an affair that started immediately after Neetu coming to the house and she made it official after her husband discussed it and wanted to take it this way so the husband also does not doubt?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Awesome story of course.

One other angle here is how long has she been using pills, was this an affair that started immediately after Neetu coming to the house and she made it official after her husband discussed it and wanted to take it this way so the husband also does not doubt?

spankedboyspankedboy2 months agoAuthor

@miranpur Thanks for the comment. Bhola is a low class servant, for him slapping the mistress provides a thrill. For Neetu, she has a bit of a submissive side to her, itching to be taken and ravaged by a lower class bull, and she plays it fully here.

Check the story Indian Wife is Enjoyed in Village - a little darker end by Bhola.

@anon from what we know so far, she has been on pills since the start of the affair with Bhola. It looks like she decided to go on pills and have the affair, under the guise of trying to get pregnant, and thus have her cake and eat it too, Only when the husband started to get angst did she go off the pills.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

my husband is a senior executive in an MNC. I have not only heard, but have seen him enter a hotel, other than he is booked at by the company, with a young and cute beauty. I am her opposite in the sense that I prefer an ugly, rough, hung (I have my ways to find out, including touching him 'accidentally' etc, love abusive and even humiliating guy. Until my first child (a daughter) was I used to hire one hotel room closer to the one I was going to spend the night with my 'lover'. He had to be a labour, riksha/ auto or taxi driver, horny and dominating. I love stinking and dirty man, a few times i ventured with beggers too, spending a few hours in awkward places they lived. I always pretended to be a poor school/college girl or a poor, but horny housewife, needing a big cock and ready to obey any command from my 'master. i have fucked23 men in the first year of my marriage, when hubby mostly toured. And yes, I have repeated mostly men, who abused, beat up, misbehaved when alone or in presence of their friends, kicked me, gave me urine bath or forced me drink it. Taking cock in mouth, swallowing cun, doing things that would invite slaps, abuses are my main interests. I dont wear make-ups to look beautiful. I get dusky looks o dark skin. I never asked a man to wash his cock. start sucking a I cock as is presented; if it is too bed, i keep a wet hankie, and wipe it without making the man notice it. I use dirty words if he wants it. (arti, 27, housewife)

spankedboyspankedboyabout 2 months agoAuthor

@anon there's a difference between fantasy and reality. What you are saying is very unsafe, unhygienic and can give you STDs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The more I read this story, the hotter it gets. The set up, the seducing, the play and the reward - it is just too good. You, Sir, have a talent for smut.

spankedboyspankedboyabout 2 months agoAuthor

@anon thanks for the comment

GivemeextraGivemeextra18 days ago

Pls post next part of the series

spankedboyspankedboy18 days agoAuthor

@givemeextra sure. it's in the works.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userspankedboy@spankedboy
I write about Indian men who love to be put in place by a strong women. I also write about cuckolded Indian men who are in awe of their voluptuous hot wives and would happily submit to fulfill her desires. Ever have fantasies of getting spanked, sharing your wife, being cu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES