All Comments on 'Indian Wife Strays'

by tantrik721

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Imagine that!

What a shock. I thought all Indian wives were 100 percent faithful. I've never read a story where they weren't. This is so original and so well written that I had to give it five stars.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
Summary of this story...

Summary of this story: "Ahh.. ugg.. ugg.. ugg.. ugg.. ugg.. ugg.. ugg.. ugg.."...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Indian Writers need more imagination

Although Indian writers are welcome to post their stories, but there needs to be something more than that just "Ui Maa, Mummy, Ugh Ugh Ugh".....somehow it shows the lack of imagination of the writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (4.55/5.0 = 91/100 = A) I LOVED THIS STORY BECAUSE IT IS VERY EROTIC AND TOTALLY REALISTIC! This is a story where a hitherto faithful woman fucks another man on the spur of the moment

Hi tantrik721, You wrote an excellent erotic story!

You have created an amazing female character who got royally fucked in Ch. 1. The character offers a lot of potential for additional chapters.

If i were you, i would disregard some of the previous comments. Indian wife sex stories are a genre in their own right. However they have way more in common with their Western counterparts than people realize.

Pooja lived (& still lives) a financially comfortable life, surrounded by love. She was sheltered as a young woman and a strict set of values was instilled in her. Certain things are taboo for her. That's why some desires have been suppressed until recently.

Pooja is on the path of self discovery. She wants to find out what sex with other men looks like. She is discovering her adventureous side. In order for her super-charged libido to be satisfied, she needs more sex, a wider variety of sex, and sex with more partners.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More practice!

As one Indian living nearby to the setting of this story and possibly the author's, please proof your stories before posting. Too many typos and incorrect use of grammar. I know some folks have given Indian English a bad name. No need to repeat that in this community as well. If the author wants, comment above and I'll directly Inbox you.

Also, please develop the story line a little more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

I really enjoyed the story. I hope to read more. Since she has enjoyed sex with other men I hope to read about how she convinces her husband to let her enjoy his boss to help his career.Her forgetting her pills so the boss can impregnate her would be hot.

arch3rarch3rover 7 years ago
Loved it !

Hot story! Continue this soon!!

shang40shang40over 7 years ago
Graduation

From Saxena to Saxena is the Graduation of Pooja.

Now she has acquired the license for extra marital status and one day she will accommodate Radha on her bed

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 7 years ago
Well told

-- the difference between the husband's teasing and fantasising and her actually doing it gives scope for more story line. Will hubby be ok with it when he finds out?

Another one for the small difference between semi and actual rape. The woman's body betrays her as does the cuckold's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
welcome back

Very hot story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent

Pl give next chapter.... 5******

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good start

Author you have started very well. Please continue and when you decide to end it please do it properly instead of leaving it off without a conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Rape

I really like cuckold stories. But this is a rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Masterpiece

Hats off to you. Very good first chapter. Let's see how far it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The Elevator exchange between the two characters is definitely erotica & naughty. Speaks volume about the way you can convey and control your readers visualization abilities. I enjoyed it. A suggestion - do not let this turn out to an expected storyline as you have built a pretty solid start. I personally would like to engage the sexuality of her best friend, husband etc where Saxena is not necessary a villan but a liberator for all & getting them to enjoy their sexual sides which usually are overpowered by traditional values of the system they live in. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice

I really like the way the conversation goes between wife and husband in the first half.. like the wife teasing.. instead if getting too raw like having sex with tat real estate guy immediately.. its better to give a build up to her famtasies and her husband enjoying it and take it on from there.. how ever its a sexy story.. and i like when the story is narrated from woman's perspective..

Can somebody suggest any stories having this flavour..

Northstar_2Northstar_2over 7 years ago
Another wonderfully erotic story by you

I thoroughly enjoyed this piece of erotica. Husband's kinky perversion eventually corrupts wife and raises her curiosity to experience sex with a different man. Not having the courage to initiate an extra marital relationship herself she succumbs to a belligerent man who forces himself on her. She thoroughly enjoys it. Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This is an excellent stor. I gave it a 5-

tantrik721 skillfully introduces Pooja's & Ravi's characters. They are a happily married couple who enjoys mome roll playing in bed.

After about half a page, we the readers already sense two things:

- Ravi has voyeur/cuck-wannabe impulses

- Pooja sexuality had been suppressed for year due to strict upbringing. Three separate incidents demonstrate that Pooja has an adventurous side of which she was not fully aware. Whith each incident her wild side gains more ground.

The story is well crafted.

Pooja is a keeper. Ravi is a lucky mother fucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I agree with anon 07/11/17, this is an excellent story.

"Pooja is a keeper. Ravi is a lucky mother fucker."

In my next life, I shall marry a woman like Pooja!

kenzykenzyover 6 years ago

Superb !!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOVE IT. GAVE IT A 5. A MASTERFULLY WRITTEN STORY. ITS SCENARIO WAS INTELLIGENTLY CONCEIVED. WIFE'S CHARACTER WAS BRILLIANTLY CRAFTED.

This story is a MUST READ for you if you are into INDIAN WIFE EROTICA.

If you like Ch. 1 you will LOVE Ch. 2!

tantrik721 knows how to write CHEATING WIFE stories.

shang40shang40almost 6 years ago
पुन्हा वाचले

रवीने पुजाला बेडमध्ये चेकाळवले असल्याने तिला परवाना मिळाला होता. लिफ्टमध्ये सक्सेनाने नितंबांवर लंड टेकवल्यावर तिच्या योनीत सुरसुरी झाली व नव्या बेडवर सक्सेनाने तिला कुस्करली. तिला ते पाहिजे होतेच म्हणून पुजाने त्याच्या लंडाचा आनंद घेतला.

ती पिल्सवर असल्याने निवांतपणे नवे वीर्य आत घेऊ शकली.

स्तनांना चावून मार्किंग तर झालेच आहे. आता कधीतरी कोणीतरी नितंबद्वारही उघडेल.

ही माझ्या बायकोसारखीच. तिनेही शेजारच्या परागच्या ९ इंची लंडाचा आस्वाद घेतला आणि नंतर अनेकांची बायको झाली.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
VERY, VERY EROTIC. I GAVE YOU A 4.5☆ (=90%). THE STORY IS MY CUP OF TEA

Hi tantrik721:

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it! Gave you a 5 (*****).

One comment reflects my opinion about this story, namely anon 10/18/16, "[☆☆☆☆☆- (4.55/5.0 = 91/100 = A) I LOVED THIS STORY BECAUSE IT IS VERY EROTIC AND TOTALLY REALISTIC! This is a story where a hitherto faithful woman fucks another man on the spur of the moment..."

😊

Hi everybody:

If you are into Indian wife sex stories, this one is a must-read for you!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Good move

Typical Indian cuck porn. Good move disabling voting before true scoring can be finalized. What a piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Its a rape

No point in enjoying this shit. This story must be removed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
AMAZING

Don't worry about these fools mate, keep writing. I'd give it 6 stars if I could.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Five 🌟 star just

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Why can't there be an ounce of realism? If you wanted her to willingly get into the car, let the reader know her mind, than saying crap like she got into the car because she did not want to make a scene! What shit logic is that.

This is what happens when men write women! SMH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed the story. I hope to read more. Since she has enjoyed sex with other men I hope to read about how she convinces her husband to let her enjoy his boss to help his career. Her forgetting her pills so the boss can impregnate her would be hot. pls keep posted such stories more......

shang40shang40over 2 years ago

पुन्हा वाचले

रवीने पुजाला बेडमध्ये चेकाळवले असल्याने तिला परवाना मिळाला होता. लिफ्टमध्ये सक्सेनाने नितंबांवर लंड टेकवल्यावर तिच्या योनीत सुरसुरी झाली व नव्या बेडवर सक्सेनाने तिला कुस्करली. तिला ते पाहिजे होतेच म्हणून पुजाने त्याच्या लंडाचा आनंद घेतला.

ती पिल्सवर असल्याने निवांतपणे नवे वीर्य आत घेऊ शकली.

स्तनांना चावून मार्किंग तर झालेच आहे. आता कधीतरी कोणीतरी नितंबद्वारही उघडेल.

ही माझ्या बायकोसारखीच. तिनेही शेजारच्या परागच्या ९ इंची लंडाचा आस्वाद घेतला आणि नंतर अनेकांची बायको झाली.

पराग हिला जर्मन शिकवायला येत असे. मी घरी असताना तो येई. पण नंतर कामानिमीत्त मला बाहेर जायला लागले. एक दिवस मी विचारले की, ही नीट अभ्यास करते ना! तर म्हणाला की कधी कधी चुका करते. मी म्हणालो, शिक्षा करत जा.

झाले. मग पट्टीने हलकेच फटके, व नंतर हाताने बुक्के, दंडाला गालाला चिमटे सुरू झाले. हिला ते आवडत असल्यामुळे ती चुका करी. नीट अभ्यास केला की गालाचा पापा व नंतर ओठांचाही.

रात्री ही का तापलेली असे याचे उत्तर मला खूप दिवसांनी कळले.

काही विसरले म्हणून मी परत आलो तर पराग हिला किसींग करीत नितंबांवर हात फिरवत होता.

मी डिसिटर्ब केले नाही.

नंतर क्लबवर डान्स केला दोघांनी व तोही माझ्यासमोर, व्यवस्थित चुंबने घेत.

मी गावाला गेलो त्या रात्री दोघांनी सुहागरात केली.

परागच्या ९ इंची लंडाचा आस्वाद घेतला हिने चार वेळा.

हिच्या पुच्चीत जी आग पेटवली पराग ने ती काही औरच.

आठवड्यांत तीन वेळा तरी संभोग करीत.

पुढे अजून तिघे भेटले.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5.0 = 💯% (💜💙💚💛❤)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

👍👍!

LeeladharLeeladharalmost 2 years ago

बेहतरीन कहानी। शुरू से लेकर सक्सेना के बिस्तर तक आने का बिल्ड अप बढ़िया है और सक्सेना के साथ संभोग का दृश्य तो खैर माशा अल्लाह कमाल का है! वही एक कमजोर स्थल है - वह है सक्सेना की कार में पूजा का बैठ जाना। यह जमता नहीं। अगर वह उसकी कार में किसी दुविधा में या अनिश्चय से बैठ गई है तो उसकी मानसिक स्थिति का चित्रण करना चाहिए था। उसको सिर्फ 'वह कोई तमाशा खड़ा नहीं करना चाहती थी' इतना सा कह करके निपटा देना अविश्वसनीय लगता है। लेकिन यह कहानी विलक्षण है और मैं सिर्फ उस कमजोरी के कारण इसको 5 में से 4 देता हूं, अन्यथा इससे पूरी तरह पांच देता।

shang40shang40almost 2 years ago

हा तर जुलै

पावसाचा महिना. पाऊस आणि संभोग तोही नवर्याव्यतिरिक्त अन्य कोणाशी, या बाहेरख्यालीपणाचा.

सुधीरन हा माझा कजिन. सावळा व तगडा. हुशार व लाघवी. आमच्या लग्नाला आला नव्हता म्हणून चारच महिन्यांनी‌ आच्याकडे सुट्टीत आला. बायकोची व सुधीरनची चांगली गट्टी जमली. टाळ्या देत ते एकमेकांचा स्पर्श अनुभवत असावेत.

हिला कामावर मी सोडत असे व परत येताना ती बस वा रिक्षाने येई. सुधीरन असल्याने माझ्या मम्मीने त्याला सांगितले की, तू विनिताला आणायला जा व भाजी वगैरे घेऊन या. बाईकवर तर अजूनच जास्त स्पर्श. तो वाढावा म्हणून भाजीची पिशवी टाकीवर ठेवून विनिताला मागून धरायला सांगितल्यामुळे तिचे मालदार टचटचीत स्तनमंडल त्याच्या पाठीवर रुतायला लागले.

पावसाचे दिवस. येताना अचानक जोराचा पाऊस आला व दोघे भिजल्याने एका इमारतीत थांबले. भिजल्याने विनूची मादकता ओसंडत होती व म्हणून सुधीरनने तिला जवळ ओढत एकदम चुंबन घेतले. लाजली खरी पण तितकाच प्रतिसाद दिला.

घरी मम्माला शंका आली की काहीतरी घडलय. मम्मीने त्याला आपल्या खोलीत बोलावून विचारले. पहिल्यांदा नाही म्हणाला व कान पिळल्यावर कबूल केले.

मम्मीने त्याचे कौतुक केले व उद्या थेट पार्कमध्ये जाण्याचा सल्ला दिला. मम्मीने पण त्याला किस दिला.

पुढचे पाच दिवस विनिता व सुधीरन रोज येताना पार्कमध्ये जाऊन चुंबनांची बरसात करीत मिठ्ठ्या वगैरे करीत होते.

पुढचा टप्पा गाठण्यासाठी संधी मिळाली ती मलाच टूरवर जावे लागल्याने. या संधीचा फायदा घेऊन मम्मीने तिच्या मैत्रिणीकडे लोणावळ्यात जाण्याचा बेत आखला आणि तिघेही हाॅटेल रुम मध्ये.

सुधीरन व विनिताची सुहागरात झाली आणि मम्मीने तिच्या दलित प्रियकराला बोलाविलेले व दुसऱ्या रुममधे तिची.

सुधीरनने विनिताच्या मांड्यांची चुंबने घेत त्यावर खुणा केल्या व तगडा प्रणय रंगला.

तीन दिवसात १५ वेळा संभोग ... हिची योनी पुढचे १५ दिवस लूजच होती. पण टेस्टी

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am copy pasting one of the comments.

Quote:

Anonymous, almost 6 years ago

☆☆☆☆☆- (4.55/5.0 = 91/100 = A) I LOVED THIS STORY BECAUSE IT IS VERY EROTIC AND TOTALLY REALISTIC! This is a story where a hitherto faithful woman fucks another man on the spur of the moment

Hi tantrik721, You wrote an excellent erotic story!

You have created an amazing female character who got royally fucked in Ch. 1. The character offers a lot of potential for additional chapters.

If i were you, i would disregard some of the previous comments. Indian wife sex stories are a genre in their own right. However they have way more in common with their Western counterparts than people realize.

Pooja lived (& still lives) a financially comfortable life, surrounded by love. She was sheltered as a young woman and a strict set of values was instilled in her. Certain things are taboo for her. That's why some desires have been suppressed until recently.

Pooja is on the path of self discovery. She wants to find out what sex with other men looks like. She is discovering her adventureous side. In order for her super-charged libido to be satisfied, she needs more sex, a wider variety of sex, and sex with more partners.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pooja is a keeper. End of story. Full stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very very EROTIC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ (5.0)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Crazy erotic

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is an EXCELLENT story. I gave it

a 5.0 = 💯% rating = ★★★★★+!

This story is very very EROTIC and also quite TRUE TO LIFE.

Pooja is a keeper. No ifs or buts. Full stop.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THIS STORY.

Quote:

Pooja was confused as she finds him hard and horny at the mention of other men.

"You seems to like it when other men flirt with me," she asked.

"Yesss," he pumped harder.

The bedroom dirty talks started to get explicit each night and Pooja also found it arousing. She found out that while having sex with her hubby she had some other men in her mind.

Then another man occupied space in the bedroom talks and he was no other but Ravi's boss, Mr Arvind Kumar.

End quote.

• • •

In my book it need not wrong when a wife sleeps with her husbands boss.

If the boss is an alpha male, she won't be able to say No anway.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

REALLY REALLY EROTIC!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Indian Wife Strays is a must-read wife sex story: I gave it a 5.0 rating (★★★★★.)

Pooja has discovered she LOVES ROUGH SEX.

She has also discovered she all but can't say No to a dominant self-confident man.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

TWO THUMBS UP.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hot Native Wife here (!) Loved this story !

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Pooja is a keeper. No ifs or buts. Full stop.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I AM COPY PASTING AN EXCERPT FROM AN ANON COMMENT.

Quote:

"You know one of these days your boss will get between my legs and will fuck me with his BIG cock," she spoke spreading her legs wide.

"Ughh..." Ravi groaned and lowered his underwear revealing a very erect 5 inches' cock, "here is the big cock for you," he positioned himself between her legs..."

End quote.

* * *

This story is EXCELLENT!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

EXCERPTFROM THE STORY.

Quote:

... They got married three years back when Pooja was 23 and Ravi was 25. The marriage was arranged by their parents as Pooja was a virgin at the time of her marriage and never even had a boyfriend...

End quote.

* * *

This is a five star story.

Pooja is a loving wife par excellence.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

In my book it is not real cheating when a wife sleeps with her husband's boss.

Such cases tend to be complicated and are never black-and-white.

If the boss is an alpha male, she won't say No to him anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

THIS STORY HAS BEEN VERY WELL RECEIVED BY THE LITEROTICA USERS IN GENERAL AS WELL AS LITEROTICA VOTING MEMBERS.

- The story's current rating is 4.52, which is

a 5- (4.52 = 9.04%, ★★★★★-)!

- The story has so far been favorited by 154 readers out of 47.6k views, which is more than 3 faves per 1k views.

Stories that get mote than 0.5 faves per 1k views are few and far between.

* * *

Admittedly I have a pronounced voyeur side which I was not aware of until I saw my wife caressed by my boss at a company picnic

Took me some time to accept the fact she was not faithful; then took me a good while to come to terms with that fact.

In my book Pooja is a keeper.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Excerpt from p. 1 of the story.

Quote:

Ravi lifted her legs and spread them wide, "take your lover's big cock," he was still into the role play, "I bet your poor hubby can never spread your pussy so wide."

End quote.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertantrik721@tantrik721
Anonymous flings always exited me and I always wanted to write about extramarital affairs. There is always a part of me in female characters I write about. The stories I submit is part my imagination and part the real incidents happened in life. I am easy going and can be e...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES