Indian Wife Strays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please stop," she was still shaking.

"Please... Pooja I am really really sorry."

"Please drop me to the school."

"You are in no way fit to go to school right now, relax first then I will drop you to the school."

"No I am ok stop the car now." But Saxena kept on driving and paid no heed to her request. Pooja was so dazed that she didn't notice where he was driving until he stopped in a compound of semi-finished buildings.

She saw many workers were moving around busy in the construction work.

"Where have you brought me," she looked alarmed.

"This is the housing project I am working on, first have some water, coffee and then I will drop you to the school."

"No I don't need water, I am getting late for school," she spoke stubbornly.

Saxena got out of the car and opened the door, "Please look at yourself you can't go to school like this, calm yourself and then I will drop you," he spoke sincerely.

Pooja looked around, she was now relaxed a bit and realized she does not recognize the place at all, don't know which part of the city she was. Then she looked at Saxena who was holding the door open and at so many people around.

She hesitantly got down and followed him. He entered into a building and pressed for the service lift. She looked suspiciously towards him.

He understood her hesitation, "I already told you I am sorry, please."

They got into the lift and he pushed the button which took them to fourteenth floor. He led her to a flat which was fully furnished and complete.

"This is the sample flat," he explained, "for the buyers to look and then book a flat in the building."

Pooja nodded and sat down on the sofa, still feeling the erotic sensations running through her body. The entire episode flashed before her eyes, she felt her nipples paining, what is she doing with her molester.

He returned with the glass of water and handed over to her.

"I am not this kind of guy," he spoke sitting beside her, "It was not intentional, when you were so close to me in the lift I could not resist your hot body."

Pooja felt a shiver ran down her spine, "I have to go now."

"Please understand," he continued, "one thing led to another, you have such a perfect figure," he spoke and pulled her into his arm.

"What are you doing," she felt the panic return. She looked around the empty flat and realized how easily he cajoled her and brought her to this place. She tried to push him away but he easily grabbed both her hands and twisted them behind her back.

"Please leave me," she struggled.

"You are so hot," he whispered in her ears, "I am going to fuck you like you have never been fucked before."

"No... no... please," she wailed, "you said we are here for coffee."

"Don't fool yourself we both know why we are here, so that we could finish what we started in lift."

"No... no... Saxena Ji... please let me go."

He paid no heed to her feeble protests and placed his mouth over her lips. Sensations ran down her spine and she shuddered. She was gripped by the same panic driven arousal. His mouth covered her red painted lips and he sucked her lips while she closed her eyes.

As if after eternity he pulled back and spoke, "open you lips."

Without thinking she complied, he sucked her upper lip and pushed his tongue inside her open mouth. She needed no further instructions as she darted her tongue forward to meet his and kissed back. He kissed her hard and long, arousing her to no limit. She never realized that Saxena had let go of her hands and she was willingly co-operating with him.

She fully understood his intentions yet she followed him to this flat, she was giving in to the erotic sensations. In the lift when he molested her she felt aroused and she only wished that no one finds out what was happening, not once it crossed her mind that it is wrong and she should stop him. Afterward too when he drives her to this flat, her mind was warning her that she should not go but she never made a real effort to avoid him.

After sucking her lips to his heart's content he pushed her towards the bedroom. The bedroom was dark as the curtains were drawn, he locked the door and got behind her.

"We are again in the lift," he whispered and pushed his hard on onto her ass.

"Ahhh... mmmm," she moaned.

"What are you going to do this time," he spoke. Pooja remained quite not knowing what to say.

"Tell me," he insisted.

"I don't know."

"Ok I will tell you, turn you head and kiss me." She meekly obeyed and started kissing her while he mauled her ass and pussy like he did in the lift.

Pooja groaned and moaned at every touch. She felt him fiddling with her Salwar and it slipped and bunched at her ankles. This is really happening he is not going to let me go without fucking me and he is not gentle like her husband he will use her for his own pleasure without caring for her.

Next came her kurta which he threw in the corner. He looked at the hot woman in his arms all nude except for the flimsy bra and panty and admired what he saw. He smiled at how lucky he was to get her into bed and obey his commands.

He moved his hands over her flat stomach and as his hand slipped down, Pooja groaned and automatically spread her legs. His other hand pushed the bra up to reveal the lovely globs of flesh which stood proudly over her chest. He chuckled looking at the soft pink areola and slightly dark nipples.

"Your boobs are so flawless," he squeezed them like lemon, "they don't have any marks."

"Ahhh... easy," she moaned.

"How long have you been married," he asked.

"Three years."

"And yet your husband had not used them, they look fresh new."

She looked puzzled.

"Don't worry, I will make good use of them," he looked happy, while Pooja shivered not knowing what he will do.

Saxena rubbed her wet snatch and pushed her nude body on the bed. He watched the beautiful woman lying on the bed with her legs spread welcoming him. He looked at the hot fluffy pussy lip which were completely shaved off and was satisfied, just as he like his pussy to be.

Pooja watched him take his clothes off and waited for him to mount her and fuck her. She has no other thoughts at the moment, she just wanted to experience another man who she knew will force himself on her in few moments. She was not thinking about the school she was to go nor the thought of her husband crossed her mind.

Saxena stood beside the bed all nude with his erect cock pointing directly towards her. She looked at his phallus and was scared to see such a big and thick rod of meat. It was almost double the size of her hubby length wise as well as girth wise.

"Oh my god," she panicked.

Saxena smiled at her reaction and climbed on the bed. He spread her legs and placed his cock over the opening.

He slowly pushed in and Pooja moaned loudly, "ahhhh... mummy..." she clutched her fists and grabbed the bed sheet. Saxena took it slow and pushed his massive seven inches' tool inside her. Pooja felt filled up like never before, she waited for him to start banging her. But Saxena had different things in his mind. After impaling her completely, he lay on top of her squeezing her under him. He kissed her on lips and teased her with some small strokes.

"Ahhh... ugg... uggg," she groaned and bucked her hips.

"Now is the time to make use of these tits," he spoke, "Pooja now you are going to experience some pain," he caressed her hairs.

"What!!" she groaned.

"Don't worry you will like it... if you feel like, you can scream out loud there is no one around who can hear you," he spoke and Pooja was scared.

Saxena grabbed the left boob, just below the areola, between his thumb and fingers. He squeezed it and slowly increased the pressure.

"Ahhh.. maa... Mummy," Pooja cried out as it started to hurt but Saxena didn't stop instead increased the pressure.

"Ayeeeee... Mummy..." She screamed out loud and tried to pull away his hand.

"Mummy... Please... please... leave me," she thrashed her body in pain but Saxena had her pinned under his body.

"Yesss," Saxena was pleased with himself, he felt a twitch in his cock. "Please darling, scream out loud," he whispered and grinded the soft flesh between his thumb and finger.

Pooja screamed on top of her voice and wrestled with him to free herself. She felt a burning sensation in her left tit which was spreading throughout her body. Suddenly he let go the tit.

"Ahh.. ugg.. ugg.. ugg.. ugg.. ugg.. ugg.. ugg.. ugg.." Pooja continued to wiggle in pain and her pussy palpitated squeezing tightly around his cock.

Saxena kissed her lips and enjoyed her wriggling, he was immensely pleased with herself. This is a fresh and young woman he was using for his pleasure.

"Now the other tit," he spoke.

"No... no... please," Pooja's eyes widened.

Saxena kissed her lips, "you are terrific darling, just some more pain and then you will want more," he was ecstatic.

In between her protests he grabbed the right tit and squeezed it the same way.

"Ayeeeee... Mummy... Ahh.. ugg.. ugg.. ugg.. ugg.. ugg.. ugg.. ugg.. ugg.."

Saxena watched her wither in pain and enjoyed the palpitation of her pussy over his cock. After he let go of her tit she was still withering in pain and her body shaking.

He kissed her lips and soaked in every bit of pleasure he was driving out of his act. He waited for her to stop squirming and then he started to bang his cock into her pussy.

Pooja never felt the pain and pleasure like this, her tits were burning, her pussy was burning and she was gasping for air at each stroke.

"Now both of them together," he stopped the strokes and grabbed the titties. Pooja screamed again and grabbed his shoulders to push him away but was not even able to move him an inch. He pulled the tits and banged the cunt simultaneously. Pooja felt as if she was hammered between her legs and the ripples reached to her tits. She cried out loud at each thrust.

An orgasm started to build inside her and she screamed and bucked her hips to take more and more of his cock. Saxena enjoyed the sensation that her squirming pussy was giving him and pulled harder at her nipples. As the orgasm started to grow Saxena pulled and pinched the nipples one by one like milking a cow. Then suddenly he stopped and let go of her tits.

"Ughh..." she bucked her hips, "do it."

"Do what darling," Saxena teased her.

"Fuck me," she moaned.

"And what about the tits."

"Uggg... Ahhh..." she groaned and scratched his back.

"Do whatever you want," she pleaded

Pooja has never felt anything like this before, she was craving for release. She bucked her hips and placed his hand over her tits, "Do it!!" she shouted.

Saxena smiled and attacked her boobs.

"Ayeeee... ughh... you are killing me... Mummy...oh god," she screamed in pain and pleasure as Saxena again started to bang her pussy. The orgasm was slowly rising and was not giving a quick relief like she uses to have earlier. The pain in the tits were giving a different type of burning sensation. She screamed and arched her body as the orgasm started to spill over, for a full one minutes she was not in this world as her body withered and shuddered continuously. She was still groaning after the orgasm subsided.

Saxena was having a time of his life as he enjoyed this young wife, winching in pain under him. This is all he wanted and as Pooja climaxed so did his cock spurted the cum inside her twitching pussy.

Saxena was still on top of her with his cock buried deep inside her. He kissed her when she opened her eyes. He was happy that she enjoyed the whole act and knew that now she can never refuse him. He checked her tits and found both of them bruised badly. She cried even as he touched them softly. Saxena pulled out of her and let her rest.

He slipped on his underwear and moved to the living room. Pooja was soon sleeping soundly. She woke up after almost an hour and for a moment could not place where she was, then everything came back to her and she started perspiring. It was so surreal, she still feels that it was dream, only her imagination, but then her boobs ached for real and she was all nude in a strange bedroom.

She quickly dressed up and stepped into the living room where Saxena was busy with some files.

"Hi... how are you," he smiled.

Pooja nervously fidgeted, "I... I... want to go home."

"Sure dear," he hugged her, "I will drive you back."

*******************

As soon as she entered her flat, Ratna barged in.

"Hey, what happened today... Few of the ladies saw you went in car with Saxena."

"Nothing happened," she giggled and tried to brush it off lightly, "he dropped me to school."

"No something more has happened, I know you won't just accept a car ride from him and ladies were saying that you were not willing to go but he kind of nagged you," she was adamant to find out everything.

Pooja tried to play cool as if nothing happened but Ratna was not ready to believe.

"You have to tell me, did he tried to flirt with you... I have already warned you that he is not a good guy," she kept on bugging her until she broke down.

Ratna's eyes went wide and her mouth opened in awe as she told her what happened.

"Ohh my god... This is horrible... he molested you... he raped you," she almost shouted.

"Ohh my god," she sat close to her, "you are alright."

"Yes," she nodded.

"What are you going to do now," she spoke as if talking to herself.

"Don't tell this to anyone and never to your husband," she warned, "you married life would be hell."

"And stay away from this leech, this Saxena will surely going to come after you again."

Ratna looked even more panicked than her, "you need to go to doctor."

"No I am ok, just some pain in boobs that's all."

"What about his sperms, he ejaculated inside you."

"I am on pills," she replied.

"Ohh... ok... But go and wash yourself."

Pooja nodded and went to the bathroom while Ratna helped her. She even followed her in bathroom and screamed when she saw her boobs.

"Oh my god, what a sadistic animal he is... you had to bear a lot today," she was sympathetic.

Pooja could not tell her that she actually had the best orgasm of her life with this animal. She just pretended to be a victim. Later Ratna left after giving her lot of advices and warning her to stay away from Saxena.

After she left Pooja though 'is it possible for her to stay away from him now?' She had no remorse, her only concern was to keep it hidden from Ravi.

12