All Comments on 'Insatiable'

by RelentlessOnanism

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My 2 cents

Very hot! Please continue. Thanks for your time and imagination.

boaman007boaman007almost 5 years ago
Well done

Really enjoyed your submission and can't wait for the next installment. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Who is Lucy. There is too many stories that change the names of the characters in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Even if obvious, still hot.....

Very well done so far! Can't wait for next chapter(s?)!!!

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
A very yummy start!

Very yummy indeed, I can't wait for more of this story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well done

Sure wish my mom would have given in to me during my teen years or early 20s. Perhaps I'd never gotten married the first time. She used to change clothes without closing her door. Did yard work with no bra. Let me see her & watch her her but never touch her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More!!

Hot! Can't wait for the next installment. Hmmm, there is plenty of potential here for some hot foursomes. Does Mrs Hutton have a randy son,perhaps? An illustrated version would be perfect. Would love to see an image of Maggie. Keep up the great work! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My fantasy too

I have since I was 15 wanted to fuck my beautiful, sexy Mother and my three younger sisters. Even my younger brother.

Greyman01Greyman01almost 5 years ago
Outstanding

The story line is a favorite and can become run of the mill, but your expressive, dare I say flowing and flowery, writing makes this story one of the best. No apologies needed. Can't wait for the continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Outstanding

Omg that was fantastic, can't wait for next chapter. I'm a wet mess.

Love sheri

Funewriter1Funewriter1almost 5 years ago
Impressive Start

A great beginning. So when are we going to get the next installment?

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

First of all, thank you for your kind comments. It's really thrilling to get such a positive response.

Just to clear up some points raised. There is most definitely a sequel planned, and I'm in the process of writing it. I don't want to give a specific timeline, in case things get delayed. All I will say is check my profile for updates, and yes, Katy is going to be in the thick of the action.

For the anonymous reader who asked about Lucy, I can only apologise. I dropped a bit of a bollock there. Lucy was the name of one of the main characters in my previous story, The Moment (still available for your lascivious perusal). I made a somewhat rookie mistake by giving two female characters in consecutive stories similar names, both ending in a 'y'. Obviously when I typed Lucy, I meant to type Katy. We should be all grateful I only did it the once. I suppose I could pull the story and resubmit it in a corrected form, but I would lose all the current comments and marks. Therefore, I'm going to keep it as it is. Once again, my apologies.

As for the request for an illustrated version of the story, that is beyond my abilities or know-how, I'm afraid. If anyone else were to try, I would be very grateful. I will say this, when I created Maggie, I had in mind the porn star, Ava Addams. Although, I wouldn't say they had the same facial features, late-era Addams is very much the inspiration for Maggie's physique.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Definitely better than what TheTalkMan gave us recently.

This was pretty damn good. It seemed to hit all the right spots, unlike that mess TheTalkMan recently gave us (and I used to be a huge fan). I think you have what it takes to surpass him, but you're still a long way off from beating klrxo, as she is the ultimate benchmark for this genre. Granted, those are some pretty big shoes to fill, but it is something to aim for. Aim high and you will never shoot low.

I am going to keep an eye on you in the future.

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismalmost 5 years agoAuthor
An update...

A reader had pointed out there was a mistake in the text of this story. I was working under the assumption that if I resubmitted it, the existing scores, comments etc would be removed. I now understand that is not the case. Therefore, I have posted a corrected version. Depending on when you read this, the 'new' version will soon be up, or is already up.

PS: Chapter 2 is written, and will be appearing in the not too distant future.

goducks111goducks111almost 5 years ago
very sexy story

looking forward to the next chapter. clever storyline

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I'm so horny

I love your story. I'm a 55 year old man who wanted to fuck his mother but never did. I married a woman 17 years older than me and that helped. One weekend when my wife was traveling I had dinner with my mother-in-law. We had drinks and started talking about how the lack of sex was frustrating. From that weekend on I've been fucking her.

lesliejoneslesliejonesalmost 5 years ago
Nice work

I particularly liked your nice easy but steady pace in presenting your story. I read Part 2 first and really liked it greatly. I found Katy easier to imagine than her mother or brother, but perhaps that's just my reaction. She was the one with real conflicts. But a very nice piece of work for which you have my thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
GOOD STORY

I CAME 3 TIMES WHILE READING THE STORY. NICE READING ON HOW THEY WERE FEELING.

ipreferoralipreferoralover 4 years ago
Florid prose...

is great! The intro has "us" surveying the neighbourhood. I like it when an author injects style into the narrative. I appreciate the effort you've taken. Of course the scenery moves to action with enormous breasts and titanic erections.

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago
I knew that was coming. Katy catching them. Cannot wait 4 more chapters. Great story and had lots of fun reading. Will put on watch list.

Wow... What a story !!!!!

NesticNesticalmost 4 years ago

You have a great talent for crafting outstanding incest stories.

This is an excellent story, thoroughly enjoyable and well worth five stars. Even more! I enjoy your stories a great deal, as they tend to hit all the notes that I enjoy.

You craft terrific stories, stories with compelling plots. Thank you. Looking forward to read more chapters ...

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Hot story, she’ll be sorry she introduces Katy to their relationship, she will take it over and become No.1, leaving her aging mother in her wake. Mom will be become a sex slave to her children and be most unhappy.

What a stupid woman she knew the risk but still had to run off with her mouth.

The whole shebang could go up in smoke. GREED!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRelentlessOnanism@RelentlessOnanism
***UPDATE, 8/1/24*** I have a story I was writing that has stalled a bit, and I’m going to try and resuscitate it at some point, but there's no timeframe on that. When I have more to tell you, I will. *** If you want to get in touch, email me at: relentless.onanism@hotmail....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES