Insatiable PnP Cum Dump Slut Ch. 10

Story Info
A fun weekend with lucrative opportunities.
7.6k words
4.93
1.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Insatiable PnP Cum Dump Slut Ch. 10

All sex is between adults age 18 or older.

I was at work nearly finished with my shift on a busy Friday night. I worked at a busy restaurant in Paradise Valley.

I had great shift. My tables were full, my customers were spending lots of money and tipping well. I was joking with my customers and socializing with my coworkers. I did have to make a quick trip to the employee's bathroom early in the shift. The reason was that, as I was walking from my section to the back of the house to put in an order, a large glob of cum suddenly same out of my ass and ended up in my boxers. Fortunately, I made it to the bathroom before the cum could soak through my underwear. I managed to scoop it out with a bunch of toilet paper. I cleaned myself up as well as I could and finished the shift. Ending up with cum unexpectedly leaking out of my ass was not surprising, in retrospect. Three guys had fucked me right before I came to work. All had shot their load in my ass, and it felt like all of them had shot larger than average amounts of cum inside me. Despite having a bunch of cum unexpectedly ooze out of my ass midway through the shift I had great luck with my tables and made almost $300.

Before my shift that night I had already been planning on going out for another wild night of PnP sexual excess after work. While waiting for it to be time to go to work, I had decided to do a little "pre-gaming". My "pre-gaming" had consisted of getting myself cleaned out, smoking some Tina and having a booty bump, and heading top my favorite adult bookstore in Scottsdale. I had been lucky and found three hot well hung guys who were only too happy to fuck me and seed my ass. The first two fucked me in a video booth.

The third came into my booth, showed me his huge cock, and invited me to come to his room at a nearby resort to play. We had partied before I got fucked and I had given him a small portion of party favors for himself as I left for work. He had handed me some folded bills "for cab money" when I left. That turned out to be $100, so I was having an unexpectedly remunerative night.

Now I was ready to leave work and I had my gym bag with all my supplies for a night of PnP excess. I went to the payphone across the street to make some calls to see where my night might take me. First I called my friend, PnP wingman, and party favor supplier Daniel. We had already planned to hook up during the night, place and time to be determined.

When I called him he was "working", meaning driving around the city visiting his customers. He said that he had couple of hours' worth of "deliveries" to make and then he would be free. He asked me what I was up to.

I told him about my "pre-gaming" adventure at the bookstore before work and my hook up with John at the resort. I told Daniel that, since he was going to be busy for a while, I would probably call John back and see what he was up to. Daniel told me to have fun and that we would get together later.

I called John and he was definitely happy to hear from me. He asked how my shift was. I said it was great. He asked me if I wanted to come back to his room and hang out. I was definitely up for that. I gave him directions to come pick me up.

John showed up in his rented Lincoln Towncar and we drove back to his resort. Back in his room I asked him if I could jump in the shower. I got fresh and clean and found John laying on the bed wearing a pair of boxers. I expected that he was going to want to party some more and (I very much hoped), fuck me some more.

Instead, he was kind of apologetic. He said that his intention had been to ask me back to his room and that he had hoped to party some more and fuck me all night. Unfortunately, something had come up and he had to deal with it. He said it was a messy personal situation that he needed to take care of.

I was a bit disappointed, but I said that I understood and that maybe we could do it another time. I told him I would give him my phone number (with my standard plea for him to be discrete if he left a voicemail or talked to my roommate). He said that he actually had something to ask me before I left.

"I'm going to a party tomorrow night. A sex party. There are going to be a bunch of my friends there and we are each supposed to bring a guest." I told him that I was interested. He also said that there was going to be a bit of a competition for who could bring the hottest guest.

"Since I'm from out of town, I was at a bit of a disadvantage. I was looking for candidates when I went to the bookstore today. While you were at work, I was looking at ads for male escorts also. You are easily as hot as any of the escorts I saw online. And I know that you are an amazing fuck. Any chance that you might want to be my guest?

I already knew I was going to say yes. But I had questions. I asked him about his friends. He said that most of them were guys who had been married to women and got divorced, all around his age. He knew two from his country club in Orange County, California. They were flying in for the party. He knew one from college. That one had just moved to Phoenix and was the one who organized the party. A few he hadn't met yet.

He said that they were all like him, successful guys. Some had come out after getting divorced, some were still in the closet. All felt like they had missed out on the slutty exploration that a lot of young gay men get to experience and wanted to make up for lost time.

He also said that they wanted party favors, and that he had a proposition for me. He had been planning on getting an escort as his guest, so he would give me the money that he was going to pay for the escort. And if I could arrange a significant amount of party favors, he would pay me more on top of the escort's fee (and on top of the cost of the party favors).

I said that it sounded hot. I almost said that he didn't have to pay me. But I didn't. It sounded like these were a bunch of affluent guys. If I could get some cash while having fun and showing my friend a good time, it sounded like a win for everyone.

"Just so you know, in case it is a problem, the idea is that the guests will be open to playing with the other guests and partygoers." I said that it didn't sound like a problem.

I told him that I had to work the next night, also, but that I should be done by 11:30 PM. He asked if I could get out of work. I said that I could probably get my shift covered. I thought for a minute and checked the time. My general manager would definitely still be working, waiting for the closing servers and bartender and kitchen staff to finish up. I borrowed John's phone and called the restaurant.

I told my GM that I had just found out that I needed to go to Tucson (he knew that I was from Tucson) for the weekend and asked if he could get my shift covered. He said there were several people trying to pick up the shift, so it wouldn't be a problem. He told me to have a good weekend.

"That was easy. Your boss must like you." I told him that I might be "just a server and bartender" but that I was extremely good at it and all my bosses always loved me and took good care of me.

I asked him what the escort was going to charge him. He said $1500. I was surprised that it was that much. He said that it cost a lot extra if you wanted the escort to be willing to fuck a bunch of other guys. He said that I could probably earn tips too. We also discussed what he wanted for party favors. He told me what he had in mind and asked me if I was sure I could get that much. I said I definitely could. I was 99% sure that Daniel would take care of it for me. Even if he couldn't, I had about as much as John wanted at home and I could use that and then re up from Daniel later.

He asked me to call him tomorrow in the afternoon to make sure that everything was good to go. I told him that I would talk to "my guy" about the party favors before I talked to him and that would call him about 5:00 PM. I asked him where the party was. He said that they had room at a different hotel. They didn't want to cause a scene at one of the resorts, so the guy from Phoenix had found a place that was decent but where we could get wild without fear of unwanted attention from the staff.

He said that he was super excited. And then he said that he hated to kick me out but that he needed to take care of his situation. He handed me "cab money" and said he was looking forward to tomorrow night.

I left and went to the lobby to use a phone. He had given me $200 this time! I was super excited about this party. I had, quite honestly, already intended on spending my Saturday night getting fucked by as many horny guys as I could find. Now I was being paid to attend a party with a bunch of horny guys who wanted to fuck.

But that didn't answer the question of what I was going to do on Friday night. It was about 11:30. I called Daniel from the lobby of the resort. He asked me if I was having fun with my new friend. I told my friend had something come up tonight but that I was invited to a get together with my friend tomorrow night. I also said that it was something that Daniel might be interested in and that I would tell him more about it later.

Daniel was on the other side of Phoenix, with more stops to make before being free for the night. I told him that I was thinking about going to Flex. He said that sounded good. I said that I would go get a room, hopefully a big one, and meet him there. I called a cab.

My cab dropped me off at Flex. I was lucky -- the guy checking me in said that I got the last "big" room. Once I got to the inside lobby I bought some sodas, Gatorade, and water. I also treated myself to a new bottle of my favorite poppers. I noticed that they also had jock straps for sale. I hadn't worn one since I briefly did karate in elementary school. But I knew that they were a big turn on for many guys so. I decided to splurge and buy a pair, but I didn't know what size to buy. I asked the guy at the desk, and he said he was pretty good with sizing, but it was hard to tell while I was dressed. I nodded.

"Gotcha. I'll be back in a second after I get changed." I went to my room, got naked except for my towel and went back to the desk at the inside lobby. The inside lobby was inside the "nudity ok" zone of the club, so I was able to remove my towel and ask the guy to "size me". He had me turn around and looked at me from different angles. He even asked me to bend over (while facing away from him). He asked me what my waist size. After all that he advised me that I should be a medium, which was what I was going to get in the first place.

"Thanks for the help." I smiled at him. He was a buff, good-looking young guy.

"You're welcome. I have to be honest, asking you to bend over didn't have anything to do with sizing you." He gave me a flirty grin.

"I didn't think so." He said that he could cut open the package and remove the tags if I wanted. I said that would be great. He handed me the jock strap. I threw my towel over my shoulder and put it own. I did another pirouette and asked him what he thought.

"Looks great. Really shows off your ass. Better bend over again to double check the fit." He winked at me. I winked back. I turned my back to him and bent over. Then I reached behind me and pulled my cheeks apart to give him a quick glimpse of my asshole.

I turned around and thanked him again and said I hoped I would see him later. He said he worked until 6:00 AM.

Back in my room I got completely naked and jumped in the shower. I had cleaned myself out before going to the adult bookstore earlier in the day. But I wanted to clean out again and make sure that I was sparkling clean inside. That taken care of I loaded a large bowl of Tina and gave myself a booty bump of Tina dissolved in distilled water. I smoked the stuff in my pipe while I waited for the booty bump to kick in. I stashed my clothes in the locker in the room.

I got out my favorite dildo -- it was 9 inches, silicon, thick, and very "realistic", my new bottle of poppers, and my lube. I finished smoking and locked up my stash and my pipe. My room had a video screen built into the wall. It had buttons to cycle through a bunch of different porn videos, like in an adult arcade booth. The last I found a bareback video. It was a scene with guys outdoors, in a park during the daytime. There were two hot bottoms taking on a group of hung tops.

I opened the door to my room and then I lubed up my dildo and my asshole and started working it in side. I saw on the edge of the bed so that I could turn left and see the porn video and right and see the open door to my room.

I got the dildo in my ass up to the base and rocked around on it, letting it hit my insides from different angles and relaxing my ass so that I would be able to accept big cocks in my ass without hesitation or pain.

There were guys walking past my door in the hallway outside. I had known the club would be crowded because while I was waiting to get checked in at the outside lobby, a sizable line had formed behind me.

I was very well spun now. My booty bump had really kicked in. I stashed my dildo and decided to go exploring.

I put the elastic strap attached to my room key on my right ankle. I had been told that wearing the key on the right side was a signal for being a bottom.

I put my towel over my shoulder. I didn't treat myself to a jockstrap to not show it off. I was liking the jockstrap already. The front pouch part covered up my cock and balls. Partying with Tina always left my dick almost comically deactivated. I had stopped being self-conscious about my "Tina Dick" but felt nice to have the pouch holding my sad, spun penis comfy and snug. At the same time, the straps around my legs somehow made my ass feel even more naked and exposed than if I wasn't wearing anything at all. I liked it. A lot.

I walked down the hall of "big rooms" and through the areas of "small rooms" there were lots of guys wandering around. There was techno music playing. Some of the doors to the small rooms were open. I saw a guy kneeling, sucking off another guy. A guy was kneeling on the bed getting fucked in another one.

I wandered through the weight room. there were a few guys working out. I decided to do a couple of sets to get a "pump" going. I did some dumbbell bench presses, military presses, pushups, etc. I could feel my arms, chest, and back getting pumped up.

I went to check myself out in one of the full-length mirrors in the weight room. I turned so that I could look over my shoulder at my ass. I have to say it looked very hot. I had smooth, round cheeks. I had kept my asshole and crack and balls shaved since Henry had done it for me the first time I partied and played with Tina.

I'm 6 feet tall, was about 190# with a lot of muscle and about 7% body fat (and dropping in the month or so I had been partying). I have green eyes, dark blonde hair, a gottee, and pierced nipples and tongue.

I was definitely feeling myself. I decided to go to the glory hole maze. I needed at least a cock or two to hold me until Daniel arrived. I had called him from a pay phone in the lobby when I knew my room number. I had told him that I would be in the room or one of the public areas when he arrived.

The glory hole maze was busy. I gave my eyes a minute to adjust and then found myself an open hole. I knelt down, using my towel as a pad. Very quickly a hard cock came through the hole. I opened my mouth and savored the feeling of the warmth, weight and sensation of a hard cock sliding past my lips, and over my tongue. I measured the cock with my mouth. It was very hard, maybe six and a half inches or so, with a head that was noticeably larger than the shaft. This guy wasn't particularly thick, but his cock still felt very nice in my mouth.

I pulled back to hit my poppers and then took him down my throat. I held him, completely inserted, with my nose pressed against his pubic bone. I pulled back and licked and sucked the head of his cock and then took him all the way down my throat again. After I repeated that a couple of times, I stayed still and let him fuck my throat.

I took another break and whispered a hopeful question. "Do you like to fuck?"

"Yes." I had repeated that exact conversation many times since I became a PnP cum dump bottom. It got to the point I wanted to arrive at quickly.

I had lubed my ass while I was sucking him. I swiped a bit of lube on him and turned around and put my ass up to the hole. I hadn't seen any more of this guy than his cock and balls and lower belly as he pushed his cock through the hole.

He found my asshole easily and pushed against me. I hit my poppers and relaxed my asshole to let him slide inside me easily. He went all the way in one stroke.

"That feels good. I love that hard cock in me." I wasn't loud but I didn't whisper either. I didn't want to be obnoxious, but I also wanted to get noticed taking this guys cock. After all, in a public sex situation, taking cock and getting noticed taking can lead to getting more cock, which leads to ... more cock.

Pretty soon my first "customer" was ready to cum. Again, a conversation I had had many times since I started PnP.

"I'm getting close." An unspoken question whether I wanted him to pull out.

"Cum inside me." Making it clear that I wanted him to breed my asshole.

He grunted and shivered against me, every millimeter of his cock buried inside my ass. I couldn't actually feel him spurting inside me, but I did feel the slippery feeling inside me. I imagined the head of his cock in my ass, surrounded by a pool of his own cum.

He pulled out pretty quickly. I quickly turned around an put my face by the hole so that he would know that I wanted to suck him clean. I sucked and licked his cock clean and then he was gone.

Almost instantly another cock came through the hole. It was a bit bigger. Nearly the exact same sequence of events played out. I said the exact same things. My anonymous partner had nearly identical responses. And pretty soon, I had a second load of cum inside me.

That was enough to stave off the worst of the hunger for cock. I went to go look for Daniel. I went past the lobby and saw him picking up his key. He knew that I had the big room so he just got a locker.

I gave him a warm hug. He checked me out, obviously noticing my new jock strap.

"Very hot."

"Thanks. I bought it here. I haven't worn one since I was in karate as a kid." He said that he had something to show me in the room, something that I would find funny.

When we got to the room, he produced a jock strap from his bag.

"I brought this thinking you might like it." I told him great minds think alike.

He jumped in the shower and cleaned himself out. I watched bareback porn and smoked a cigarette.

When he was done he got out his bong and some pre-prepared booty bumps. He said he had a new batch of stuff that would blow my head off. He put a booty bump in for me and we smoked a bowl. The new stuff was even more potent than what Daniel usually had.

While we got done up I told him about John and the party and that he wanted party favors. I said that if he was interested, he should come with me. He said that he had to "work" but he might stop by at some point. He said that he would set me up with the party favors that John wanted. He said that would use up the rest the rest of his old batch (which was the same stuff that I had and that I had shared with John). I had intended to buy more from Daniel that night anyway. I got the stuff for John and some of the new stuff for myself.

Now I was flying, so spun my feet barely touched the floor. We opened the door. Now there were even more guys walking by.

I told Daniel that I had been fucked twice in the gloryhole maze before he arrived. He asked to see my hole. I knelt on the bed, my ass nicely framed by the waistband and leg straps of my jock.

12