Insatiable PnP Cum Dump Slut Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel loved to suck and lick cum out of my hole. He put his mouth on my asshole and I could feel his tongue first tracing around my pucker, then pushing in gently, then him sucking on my hole and pushing his tongue inside me to lick out the cum.

Daniel said that he had to go see a few people who were at the club. I told him I was going out to prowl for cock. I stopped in one of the video rooms. There was a "vintage" porn film from the pre-condom ear playing, which was one of my favorites. I sat on the bench along the wall. There were four or five other guys in the room. One of them was kneeling on the floor sucking off a middle-aged guy. The guy getting sucked off looked like a "straight" down-low type.

I spread my legs and scooted to the edge of the bench so I could play with my asshole. Even though Daniel had licked as much cum out of me as he could, my ass was still slippery. I had the attention of at least two of the guys in the room. I made extended eye contact with each of them in turn, letting them know that I knew that they were watching me and I liked it. I put a finger in my ass and looked at each of them again.

The two guys were sitting next to each other. I stood up and put my towel over my shoulder. I grabbed my lube and poppers. I dropped my lube on the floor. As I bent down to pick it up I paused to pull my ass cheeks open for a moment to give the guys a good look an my slutty opening. I picked up the lube and walked over to them.

"I'm going to the room with the benches." I nodded in the direction of the fuck bench room.

As I walked in that direction, I looked over to see if they were following me. They were. Behind them came another guy who had been sitting in another part of the video room. The bench room had multiple padded fuck-platforms. There was a guy getting fucked on one of them when me and my entourage entered the room.

I went to a bench on the side of room. One of the two guys I had been flirting with was ready to fuck. He took off his towel to reveal a hard seven inch circumcised cock. He was a middle-aged white guy with a "dadbod" build. He had dark trimmed pubic hair, I put some lube on my hole and handed it to him. I got on the bench and knelt, presenting my ass to him to fuck while standing behind me. I hit my poppers and felt the head of his cock touch my asshole. He wasted no time in sinking his cock into my ass to the hilt. The other guy I had been flirting with got on the bench in front of me and offered me his cock to suck. He was a younger, good-looking Latino guy. His cock was uncut. I eagerly took him in my mouth. He was mostly hard when we started, so he was soon fully hard. He was a bit larger than the guy who was fucking me. Maybe seven and a half inches, with nice circumference.

With my new poppers and the incredibly potent meth that Daniel had shared with me assisting me I was able to deep-throat the man in front of me easily. I let him fuck my face. I was getting spit-roasted by two guys with awesome cocks, in public. The physical sensations of a big hard cock fucking my ass while I orally worshiped another hung stud was amazing. I could feel both cocks responding to my body.

Beyond the physical pleasure, I was reveling in my wanton public sluttiness. I knew that at least the third guy who had followed us from the video room was watching, probably others as well.

The guy behind me was getting ready to cum. When he started fucking me, I thought he would probably cum pretty quickly because he had been so ready to go. I was right. My mouth was full of cock so I couldn't ask him to cum in me, but it turns out that I didn't have to ask. He gave out some loud grunts and bucked his hips against my ass. I could feel his cum suddenly lubricating his cock as he continued to fuck in and out of me.

As he withdrew, I spun around to lick and suck him clean. I always liked to do that because it made me feel especially depraved and whorish. It also turned on other guys who were waiting their turn to fuck me. The guy who I had been sucking knew it was his turn in my ass. He took his position behind me. The third guy who had followed us took up position in front of me. He was a younger white man, kind of a frat boy type. He had a nice cock too. Probably 7", cut, already nice and hard. He was eager to have me deep throat him. I shared my poppers back and forth with him.

The guy with the big uncut cock had entered me easily, sliding in on the lubrication of the cum left in my by the first guy. He worked his cock in and soon he was fucking me with strong, confident strokes. He obviously knew he had a nice cock and was fucking me so that I could feel the thick hardness pounding my insides.

I thought that the guy I was sucking would bide his time and wait his turn to fuck me, but I was wrong. He started fucking my throat quickly and I realized that he was going to feed me his load. He plunged deep and sent the first spurt of cum directly down my throat and then pulled back a bit so that the rest of his cum landed on the back of my tongue. I held his cum in my mouth as he finished his orgasm. I kept my lips locked around his shaft so that I didn't miss a drop of his cum. As he pulled out of my mouth I swallowed and then licked him clean. I whispered a thank you to him as he climbed off the bench.

The guy behind me was ready to cum. Now that I didn't have a cock in my mouth, I was able to tell him what I wanted.

"Cum in me. Give me your load." I was talking to him but also playing to whoever else might be listening.

"You want me to cum in your slutty hole?" He was playing to the audience too.

"Fuck yes. Deep inside. Give me every drop." He had reached the point of no return. He pushed every bit of his cock in me. I could feel his cock twitch and feel the shaft pulsing as I clamped my asshole around him as tight as I could. There were a bunch of pulses, so I knew it was a large load.

When he pulled out, I spun around him to lick him clean. There was cum running down his balls, which meant that he had shot enough cum into me that it was forced out along his shaft even with me holding him tight with my ass. I licked up every drop. He thanked me and left.

One more guy wanted a turn. He was middle aged and overweight, with a pretty average cut cock. I wasn't turning anyone down though. I reached back and spread my cheeks wide so he could drive his cock straight into my hole. He was already close to orgasm and soon he was adding his cum to what was already inside me.

I went back to the room. Daniel was back from wherever he had gone. He asked me how it went.

"Two more in my ass and swallowed another."

"Let me see." I knelt on the bed and presented my ass for inspection. "That's so hot. You look so good in the jock."

Once again Daniel was licking and sucking cum out of my ass." I moaned and squirmed and pushed my ass back against his face. Finally, he came up from air. He offered me another booty bump and I stayed in position for him to squirt the dissolved party favors in my ass.

I lay on my side on the bed, holding in the booty bump to let it take effect. Daniel had found one of the new bareback videos. The scene had a hot top in a sling getting fucked by a line of guys. Feeling like I had seen a similar scene with Daniel before and made the same comment I said that I really wanted to try the sling room at The Chute. Daniel said we should absolutely do that.

Daniel asked me more about the party that I was going to with John the next night. I said that it sounded like it was basically an orgy organized for six or seven older affluent guys who were each going to bring a hot younger guest and that it sounds like the intention was that everyone would be partying and that the guests would be shared around.

Daniel said that it sounded hot, but also warned me to be careful. He said it wasn't likely but still be aware that it might be some kind of law enforcement sting. I thanked him for the warning.

"I'm definitely not worried about John being a cop. He smoked meth with me, fucked me bareback and shot a load in me. I'm pretty sure that an undercover cop wouldn't do that." But I did resolve to be careful. I wouldn't bring out any drugs or do any drugs until the other guys went first. And once I was getting fucked by all the guys, I figured I could safely conclude that this was not some kind of law enforcement thing. Daniel also advised me to give John the party favors and get my money before we went to the party so that it would be John carrying the drugs and breaking them out at the party. I said that I would have John come to my apartment and I'd exchange the party favors there and leave the money at home. Daniel said that sounded like a good plan.

Daniel and I smoked more, and I had another booty bump. This time I just had Daniel put in in with the cum from the last two guys still in my ass. I had learned that it still seemed to take full effect if I just made sure to concentrate on holding it in.

We decided to open our door and watch some porn and see what was happening. Daniel said he had also given his friends our room number and they might stop by. We smoked cigerettes and wached the porn. Now the scene was a guy getting fucked in a booth in an adult bookstore. He took a cock through what looked like a real glory hole in a real bookstore and took cum from a large black cock in his ass. Other guys came in his booth and fucked him and fucked his throat.

This was a new movie from one of the porn studios that was now producing bareback porn. I asked Daniel if it looked like the bottom slut was spun. He watched and said he would not be surprised. In years to come that studio produced films that showed guys using poppers and films that referenced use of meth and other sex/party drugs. I said that it was probably a good thing that I didn't live in California or I might be tempted to apply to be in one of those films.

[Author's note -- these events took place in late 2000 to the middle of 2001. Digital cameras were not common at that time. There were no smart phones. At times I am sad that my debauchery pre-dated the advent of smart phones, because I don't have any pictures or videos of my sexual exploits. If I had been doing this I am sure I would have had tons of pics and videos of my adventures. I also wish I could have had a trophy-wall with pictures of the cocks I took up my ass. But it is also a good thing, because there is a relatively small chance that there are any pictures or videos of me anywhere on the internet.]

I told Daniel that, if I could be anonymous I would absolutely take on the amazingly hung tops that the porn studio had fucking the cum dump bottoms. Interestingly, later on the studio produced some videos with bottoms getting gangbanged while masked or hooded.

I guess the movie and/or my talking about wishing I could be a bareback porn gangbang bottom got Daniel worked up. He showed me his hard cock and I smiled and asked him to fuck me. He asked me to lie on my stomach on the bed. He lay down on top of me, his hard cock sliding into my asshole easily. He had a nice cock. About 7 inches, cut, not super thick, but pretty and well proportioned. It felt great inside me. As he fucked me Daniel kissed my neck. He reached around with his arms and hugged our bodies together. I enjoyed feeling his body against mine. Usually, I didn't like my neck kissed, but I did like it when Daniel did it.

"I'm really glad I met you." There was some emotion in Daniel's voice. I was surprised to find that I felt the same way.

"Me too. Really glad."

Daniel asked me to turn over. Now he was between my legs fucking me in the missionary position. This was usually not my preferred position because it was more intimate, not just fucking. He kissed me. I kissed him back with genuine passion. He was actually more making love to me than just fucking me. It was a huge turn on.

He said that he was going to cum. I told him that I wanted to feel him cum inside me. He bucked his hips and spasmed against me for a long time. His whole body was shuddering, and his orgasm seemed to last a long time. Finally, he was still.

"I've been trying to cum for five days but was too spun up to be able to orgasm. I told him that I was glad that he had saved it for me.

He pulled off of me and rolled to the side. I sucked his cock clean I could taste a bit of meth on his cock. He had fucked me with the booty bump still inside me.

By now there was a guy at the door of or room. It looked like he had been watching us. I looked at Daniel and he whispered that I should invite the guy in if I wanted. I didn't know if there would be any jealousy between Daniel and I since we had just had an actual intimate moment with some real emotion, but there didn't seem to be any tension or reservation on Daniel's part.

The guy at the door was a black guy, probably in his mid-twenties. We invited him in. He set his towel aside as he approached the bed. He had a large, thick uncut cock that was well over six inches while only being half hard. Daniel asked the guy to lay on the bed and crawled between the guy's legs and started sucking his cock. I watched Daniel put his oral skills on display. He could easily deep throat the guys large cock. As the guy rose to full erection, I could see that there was a pronounced downward curve to his cock. It was beautiful, but definitely curved downward. It was also very thick.

I held the poppers so that first Daniel and then our guest could enjoy them. I joked that maybe Daniel would have fight over who got to take his load from his amazing cock. Daniel came up from air and proposed a compromise.

"How about he cums in your ass and I'll swallow it as it comes out of your ass." The guy said that was the most perveted and raunchy thing he had heard all night and he was totally into it. I got on my knees and Daniel put some lube on his giant cock.

Now it was my turn for Daniel to hold the poppers for me as I got fucked by this stud. His cock felt amazing in my ass. It was incredibly thick and very hard and he had strong, rhythmic thrusts and great stamina. I also figured out that there was a great side effect from the shape of his cock. With him fucking me from behind with his cock with a downward curve, he was hitting my prostate on each stroke.

"I think this guy is going to fuck a hands-free orgasm out of me." Daniel said I should take off my jock so they could see if I shot my load. I did that and got back in position, begging the guy to put it back in me.

He fucked me with his powerful stroked and I used my ass muscles to squeeze his cock. I could tell that I was going to and told Daniel and this gifted cock that he was going to make me cum without anyone touching my cock. Daniel held the poppers for me. I was on my hands and knees and I could look down and see my cock.

It was still small and soft, but it was oozing a steady drip of cum. The guy fucked me harder and faster and I told him that I was going to cum. He said I better hurry because he was going to cum too. He pushed me over the edge. Daniel slid underneath me on his back and put his mouth around my entire cock and balls. My ass went wild, clenching and relaxing and clenching and relaxing very quickly and completely involuntarily. I could feel cum gushing out of me in what felt more like a steady stream more than individual pulses. Daniel swallowed several times, lips still locked around my cock and balls. Now there were individual pulses and my ass seemed to come back to my own conscious control. I squeezed the guy as hard as I could and he grunted and said he was cumming. Daniel reached between the guy and my ass stroked the base of his cock as his huge endowment twitched and throbbed inside me. Daniel milked out the last of the cum by stroking the base of the guy's cock until he was noticeably softening and shrinking inside me. He finally pulled out and I collapsed on the bed. Daniel sucked and licked the guy clean. He thanked us for an amazing time and left the room.

Daniel immediately moved between my legs. I spread them wide and tilted my pelvis so that he could fasten his mouth on my asshole. He ran his tongue up and down my cock, licking up the cum that was already dripping out of me. He came up for air for a moment.

"When I tap your leg, push the cum out into my mouth." Again he fastened his mouth around my asshole, making a tight seal so he didn't miss any of the cum. He tapped. I pushed. He gulped several times and tapped more. I pushed more. He swallowed more. We did that a couple of more times until he got it all out. He came up to kiss me. He had cum on his lips and tongue and I licked it out and swallowed it.

"How many loads was that?"

"Two from the fuck bench room, then yours then his, so four. But I feel like yours was huge."

"His was huge too. I could feel it cumming up through his cock. There was so much cum in you. I swallowed a bunch of mouthfuls."

It was about 4:00 AM. We had a couple of hours left in the room. For once, even though I was still very wired, I was content to just cuddle with Daniel and watch porn and smoke cigarettes. We shut the door to the room and drank Gatorade and sodas.

My "stats" for the day of Friday and Friday night weren't as impressive as some other PnP escapades. I took three loads in my ass before work, two in the gloryhole maze, two in the fuck-bench room (plus one swallowed) and then Daniel's load and the guy after him. That was "nine plus one" (as I thought of it). The quality of the fucking was great. I had John's magnificent cock before work, some good cock in the glory hole and fuck bench room. Then I had Daniel clean my ass out with his mouth, then fuck me and cum in me, and then I got my own load fucked out of me by the guy who just left. It was a great sensual, erotic, and raunchy variety of experiences.

In what was very unusual for me when I was engaged in PnP, I found that I was, at least temporarily, satisfied. I also had the party on Saturday night to look forward to. If it happened as John described, I was going to get paid very well to let a bunch of guys fuck me. Which was awesome because if it wasn't for John's offer, I would have been spending Saturday night letting a bunch of guys fuck me for free.

To be continued.

12