All Comments on 'Instruction'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well done.

As usual. Thanks Don

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
Fucking Fantastic *****

I would say the story is a spellbinding tale of incest and very erotic love. What made the story so very enjoyable to me was the love between John and his mother and of course the fantastic sex they had.

I thought that the ending was perfect, with the way she handled her husband and was glad for the happy ending, with mother and son getting married.

Thanks for the great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
*****

Absolutely stunningly good story! I loved how the mother gradually gave in to her carnal needs and fucked her son, openly and in front of her wimpy husband in the end. My only criticism is that it would be usual in such a relationship for the son to fuck his Mom's ass regularly too. That would be the icing on the cake! Well up to your usual very high standard, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Another plot

any chance of a father daughter incest plot?

PaulScottBarbarasSonPaulScottBarbarasSonalmost 12 years ago
Absolutely totally completely fuckliscious!

There are so many scenes in this story that just hit the spot! I'll be cumming back to this story over and over!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
cuckolding is the very essence of the the legend of Oedipus and Jocasta

More of Mother/son Cuckolding stories please.

That is of course the very essence of the the legend of Oedipus and Jocasta (if we can delete the killing of the father bit) and the children that they had together.

That is why Mother/Son incest stories without the implied and in fact essential act of impregnation of the Mother by the Son are incomplete!

mexbearlllmexbearlllalmost 12 years ago
OUTSTANDING

Fantastic, hope there is more to come...can't seem to find alot of these stories

William smythWilliam smythalmost 12 years ago
Another 5 Star offering

Just what we have come to expect from this writer. This time the always interesting story of the love between a Mother and her Son is made even more enjoyable by the introduction of the cuckolding of the Father. A most absorbing, well written story.

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 12 years ago
^__^

Too much cuckolding for my taste, but it was definitely a very hot story. Not with your usual build up tension, but a good read. Nice work, thanks!

billyjim55billyjim55almost 12 years ago

you did it again, wow. Great story, ty

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thank you!

Great story, loved the cuck angle!

mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 12 years ago
Wow

What an awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Only a one

This is not nearly as good as your other story of today. Not as well written, the characters not as well developed, the story not nearly as well done. You should rethink this and redevelop this whole story and then resubmit it. bring it up to the standers of your other stories. I'd have shot them both and left.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great passion, unrealistic situations

The passion in this tale was well developed, but the logic wasn't very well thought out.

Despite the author's attempt to depict it as "instruction", the scene where they drug Paul and force him to watch them make love seems intended solely as aimed at humiliating Paul, not instructing him.

And Paul could very easily have taken a couple photos of the incestuous couple in action, with his cell-phone, emailed them to his work-account to assure a copy that John and Cathy couldn't access, and then called the police. All he'd have to do is show the cops the photos of mother and son engaged in sex, and an arrest would be guaranteed - as would the guilty verdict and lengthy prison terms. The photos would be sufficient to ensure the conviction, and there would be very little that either John or Cathy could offer as a plea in their defense.

With Cathy's and John's reputations thus sullied, any comments they might make about Paul would be viewed as falsified recriminations, and ignored by all of Paul's co-workers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Absolutely Fantastic!

So erotic and hot. The cuck angle turned me on even more. It's a fantasy for God's sake, so just ignore these people telling you that it couldn't work out this way in real life. I love stories where the son is fucking mom while dad is in the next room; that is a TOTAL turn on, and you are a master of it. Keep up the great work!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 12 years ago
Don't like the cuck angle myself, but it worked for the story.

The way you wrote this one really shows that even a great author like yourself, can exceed even his own standards.

Totally engaging, and captivating.

I loved it.

lostsheep8lostsheep8almost 12 years ago
Inspirational

Fantastic story, really easy to get lost in and I did completely. Brilliantly written and as for the doubters who say its unrealistic, 1. It's a fantasy (it doesn't have to be realistic as such). And 2. The characters personalities are what makes the story work so well, some people obviously can't see the development.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
a writer almost as good as shoguy

i have been reading this sight for many years and there is a mix of goog abd bad stories that come along, and a few writers that really stand out. my favorite is the writer shoguy....well endowed men who are very experienced....you have a great writing style too. keep up the great writing...as for who judges these stoeirs and calls them Hot,im not sure and have often felt that the judging was WAY off, butthey (who ever they are) were right-on in this case.

writeroticawriteroticaalmost 12 years ago
Fuck, I'm envious!

And that is a compliment! Still one of the best incest writers on Lit.

My hats off.

-Writerotica

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 12 years ago
Bravo!!

I normally would say Burn the B!tch but Hubby showed no interest in his Wife and in the End Trhew her away. Hopefully he found a woman who thinks like he does and is Happy.. But in the End Very Doubtful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story.

You are the greatest, you even make 1001 nights sound dull.

Thanks a million .

FoxhoundMetalGearFoxhoundMetalGearalmost 12 years ago
Loved it

An excellent story

Johnboy9Johnboy9almost 12 years ago
Not what I expected

Nicely written for the most part, but I could only give it two stars because you said the Father was going to get cuckolded. How can a wife cuckold her husband if he never screws her in the first place? He's never going to be there asking for his turn only to be rebuffed and told, "not tonight, honey," or "you're too small, Paul. Our Son is just right for me now."

Your story seemed to present Cathy as a frustrated woman who didn't know what she wanted. She loved her husband too much to cheat but then loved what her son could do for her once she tasted what he had to offer. Still, although John was so much larger than her husband, she really wanted Paul to become aroused again so that he would get back to being the man he once was so he would start screwing her again since he had not done so in some time, and to also add some tricks to his repertoire.

So Cathy is not adverse to returning to a smaller penis and her older, less virile husband if she could just get him to pay attention to her in ways similar to those that John was doing.

I really went into (and after) this story because of the cuckolding potential. What you presented here was a very well written story about a dying, and in the end, a dead marriage. If I had been expecting this kind of tale, perhaps I would have enjoyed it more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mindless sick perversion.

One of the worst. 1 star.

spankfunforspankfunforabout 11 years ago
Mom's pleasure cums first!!

Mom has a right to sexual satisfaction! Her husband didn't care but her son taught her how to scream out her sexual orgasms from his tongue, her tongue and his big dick. Incest is sometimes best. She finally divorced her husband and gets off daily with her son, 24/7.Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
To the idiot who thinks they'd do jail time

Lol, where the hell do YOU live? I live in the USA, and I doubt that incest between consenting adults would get more than a slap on the wrist. Serious jail time? In your dreams!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
As always, writer, you did an excellent job.

Dad is an idiot in this story. I am 75 and I have a harder time getting off than I did 10 years ago but we manage. My Lady and me, my wife gave up on sex in 1998. I have offered again, just last year and she said "I'll let you know". She does not like to give oral, has to run to the BR and vomit if she swallows or comes close to swallowing. She has never cared for me to give her oral that much, mostly she likes straight fucking and since I got to where I could not do that she decided to do without. Thankfully she believes that I do without also, either that or she does not care. I have not found a medication yet that works for me and don't want to mess with the pump. I considered giving myself the shots in the penis but my Lady cringed and told me i could not do that. So, we just struggle along together. Luckily she has always loved to give oral. Thank you for writing this good story. Bf

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 10 years ago
Over The Top

The story was good up until the end. The final humiliation of the husband was over the top and unnecessary. Karma is going to be a bitch for those two. She should have just divorced him and sent him on his merry way. I guess some people get off on the pain of others but it is not my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hardly cuckold

it was a very good story, well written and very descriptive. not really what i would call cuckolding as they only made the husband watch. i notice one or two comments thought the story sick and cruel, well they shouldn't have read it then, the tags and description were very clear, some people just like to complain. my idea of a cuckold would have been the husband being made to actually join in, maybe with the humiliation going further to include a bi threesome between the three of them.

doesn't detract from the story which i had to read from start to finish, well worth five stars.

i know how the wife felt but from a male viewpoint, i've got a 48yr old wife who thought she was too old for sex when she hit 40. i got fed up trying to encourage her to have sex and is at the stage of being once or twice a year if i am lucky.

shang40shang40over 10 years ago
seducing mother and making her woman

What a great and a true experience

seducing mother and giving her ultimate orgasms by licking her cunt and then take her in kitchen and later in her marital bed as his woman.

The slow seduction turns her to make dad a Cuckold.

Marvelous buddy.

This way every son will make his mom as his woman.

Story made hot to fuck my mom by sucking her hot cunt.

She is hot for me and so calling me.

Bye friends, meet me later and kiss my cock to taste her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what a fucking slut whore she is

and her son is just a fucking prick - dad should have put a bullet between both of their eyes....what a cheating skank slut to do that to her husband - her son was a total cunt...hope they both end up in the gutter......

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome

I won't say 'He deserved what He got'. I will instead say, 'He deserved to lose what he lost'. A loving husband should seriously do whatever he has to do to see to his woman's needs and desires. This is an amazing story and I love it.

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago

I loved this story. I've read it numerous times and it gets me off each time. I find it hot that it's told from the mom's poverty.

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago

Stupid spell check. That should have read from the mom's pov not poverty!

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
This is for the critical Anonymous who complained:

Here you are, reading on a porn site then complaining when you read about mother/son sex. Why are you reading on this site as mother/son is the most popular (and best, IMO) incest to read about? I never practiced it but I do like to read about it.

What do YOU like as you cruise an incest porn site? Father/son sex? Sounds about right for you, pervert! LOL.

Thank you for writing this, author, it entertained me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The way it should be.

It's only right for a mother to give birth to the man who will take her husbands rightful place. I can only hope that when he breeds a baby in mom that it's a girl. Be a shame for him to lose his whore mother the same way his dad lost her breed hole.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
logistics, logistics, logistics

or

I hate it when that happens.

during the opening salvo, when mom comes home early and John is giving one powerful orgasm after another to his mystery partner (Kelly), the scene is described as:

"I realized that I was now directly over John's bedroom" mom then sits in a comfortable recliner to appreciate and ruminate during the auditory exhibition. But, (you knew there was a but) as it winds down were are then told:

I struggled to my feet and shakily poured myself another overfull snifter of brandy, scarcely collapsing in the chair again when I heard giggling from upstairs and the shower go on in the upstairs bathroom.

which is it? This kind of slip is so unlike your work. In the end it doesn't matter because I loved the story. Sadly there are too many Pauls and their counterparts out there.

It could as easily been titled

Awakening

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerabout 9 years ago
Second time round, just as good.

I enjoyed it. If I'm honest I was irritated [only slightly] by the blazing scene error in the beginning [was her son upstairs or downstairs screwing his gf]? Also I felt later 'the two' kinda bullied the husband. Okay, he was described as a weak, unpassionate man, but I don't think he deserved the treatment he bullishly received. That said, I also look forward to revisiting this otherwise very sexy story in the future.

I was surprised by the unnecessary outburst of bile from an 'Anon' a few posts back. I have a message for you ...You're on Literotica and the heading is Incest and the tag is mum/son. WTF did you expect, Disney Does Dallas?

Regards from South London.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WooHoo!

I'm lovin' it! I DO practice this every day and night with my mom. If you dun't like mom/son love, go elsewhere. I'm sure there's a site dedicated to Louisa May Alcott out there somewhere and you can read 'Eight Cousins'. My mother is the greatest love of my life. We cuckolded dad for years and didn't use drugs. He could not stand the shame of others knowing about his husbandly shortcomings. He's catholic and shame is a big part of his past as well as guilt. The shame of his son (me) taking his slot in her bed, and the shame that it turned him on. He never was aggressive to us, just accepted it and when he went to work he was the boss and, at most, a pet to be fed and given a bed at home. Mom never divorced him, not wishing to put him through it and not knowing if he could handle it. The 'man' had every chance, day and night, that could be given him to assert his husbandly rights and duties. Until I turned 18 when Sheila and I declared our love. He had 18 years! This man didn't deserve divorce either. Wherever he went, he should have had to live with the knowledge that his boy was fucking and eating his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

The story was well done; thanks for the good read. The second half of the story where the mother and son drug the father, seemed a bit preposterous -- the mystery drug itself, why John would want to share his Mom with his Dad, why anyone thought the plan might work -- but that kind of criticism is always stretched on a web-site where (a) all Mom's are 42, hot as shit, and have big tits that don't sag, (b) everyone but the cuckolded father has a penis that is bigger than average, and (c) all women, properly treated, will become bi-sexual. Another fine story from a strong author; keep up the good work.

TSreaderTSreaderover 8 years ago
So well done!

And so well written! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great story, and the reader who wrote woohoo blew my mind

That guy not only fucked his own mother, but for years he's had unrestricted access to that wonderful hairy hole between his mommy's legs, the same hole he came out of! Holy shit, that is so fucking awesome! Hats off to you, pal. I'd have given anything to fuck my own mother even once, from teenage years I was obsessed with the lust for my own mother's cunt. I wanted so bad to prove to mom that her kid could take real good care of her beautiful incomparable cunt, with my fingers, my mouth, and most of all my big stiff cock. I think all mothers should give their boys the chance to show what they can do for her between her thighs. The moms would get the hottest fucks of their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Perfection

A great story that I have read several times already. What a perfect tale of incestious debachery. Like many others sons the hero of this tale finds the taboo pleasure of climbing back into his mothers womb too much temptation to resist. He becomes the man of the house by fondling his dear mothers mature body and taking her sexually over and over again. His mother can't resist his young hard cock and the sexual energy of her son. Both mother and son are consumed with the wicked pleasure of and incestious fuck. Mom gets wet each day as she lays back on her marital bed and spreads her once faithful thighs and surrenders her body to her young conquerer. As the son takes his rightful place atop his mother he can look at her lust filled eyes, and feel her shutter in orgasm as he reaches his own orgasm and unloads his seed deep into mommy's fertile belly. Dad will be reduced to living in his son's old room and listening the headboard bang against the wall, the squeak, squeak, squeak of the bed and finally the grunts and moans of his son and wife as they announce their orgasms. Try as he might daddy finds his cock harden until he messes in his pjs and is left to sleep in his seed. The final indignation will come when he sees his wife's belly swell and knows his son has bread his own mother (his wife) and is now the man of the house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LOVED IT...A

GREAT STORY OF MOTHER AND SON LOVE...AND A PATHETIC HUSBAND...

PhilBearPhilBearover 7 years ago

Great story. So many elements ring true in my experience. Well done.

kdeville87kdeville87almost 6 years ago
wow

wow great story, dad was a dumb ass for not pleasing his wife and his son took the time to show his mom what true love is about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Great story. Thanks for your time and imagination.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

I love this story! I can't remember how many times I've read it and it still gets me hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 2 years ago

Wow, What can I say, other than ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(8/20/2021)

Well, you know the old saying " Happy wife Happy life". Yup, she finally traded in her old model for a newer model with quicker 0 to 60 and much higher torque. But this was quite harsh and nasty, poor Paul. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WTF when Paul found his wife and son fucking in the den, he should have went and got his gun and come back and shot them both to death with his son's cock still Buried in his wife's cunt, then killed his self, fuck them..

MfkndragonMfkndragon11 months ago

Well 1 your not going to get the drug the cia uses on there prisoners not even something close to it 2 if a husband was to walk in on that he would flip there would be no time for talking and pointless threats it's clear you don't have a clue on what you were writing about it was completely unrealistic and while you didn't exactly destroy or pretend that the bond that all moms and son share wasn't there you failed to get the 1 aspect of it right we wanna read about that bond becoming stronger the love aspect of it and you always have the mom doing the leading not the son and you always show how they try to avoid something cause they know it's wrong but in the end can't help but to be drawn to each other in the end the taboo is the incest you adding other taboos into the story killed you read lovecraft68 story to how to write a mom son story about incest for ideas on how to write a good 1 at least a decent 1 until then you have no business trying to write a incest story

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The story sucked. They had no respect for the the man and they crossed the line the wrong way. She is a whore and the son is a bastard. I am happy he remarried to a better woman.

banyadeewana1501banyadeewana15016 months ago

This was a great story. I loved it. 5* & a fav. Kinda wished it continued for more parts

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I loved this story.

The young man had every right to show his mom good loving.too bad the dad was unwilling to learn anything. Son got what he deserved a very hot fucking mom.

kivancsifancsikivancsifancsi4 months ago

Nagyon tetszett. Lélekkel szeretettel tele. Gyönyörűen írod le a szeretkezéseket. Gratulálok.

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

The usual need to subjugate dad to rationalize the mom/son plot. Would have been better if dad had gotten the memo and joined in. DP? . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous