Into Africa Ch. 02

Story Info
DIMKA. Mrs. Garrett begins her training.
5.6k words
4.61
28.1k
45
9

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 2: DIMKA

Robert said goodbye and walked out the front door knowing Dimka was waiting outside in the shiny black Land Rover. I finished up the breakfast dishes and went to the bedroom to prepare for the morning exercises. This morning, however, was different in my mind and my preparation was different, too.

Nearly an hour after Robert left, the front door chime sounded. I opened the door without checking who was there. This was, after all, a community that was essentially a compound in many ways with control of who enters and where they go. Of course, I knew who was going to be at the door. Mr. Contee made me aware of that just yesterday after ... after my world shifted and I understood everything about myself and ... well ... African men.

Dimka looked me up and down with a knowing smile that turned bemused. I stepped back to let him enter and he touched my hip as he passed by, a shiver coursing through my body at the touch. He walked into the family where the flat-screen TV was and noticed the mat on the floor waiting for my exercise.

"Shall we begin?" I asked. "Mr. Contee said you would be here this morning to assist me with training."

His eyes moved up and down my body. "Is this the way you dress for your exercise?" he asked pointedly.

I looked down but I knew how I was dressed, of course. I had decided on a sports bra and leggings today with Dimka working with me. "I ... no, but ..."

He gave me a look that reflected disappointment. It nearly crushed me. He watched as I pulled the sports bra off, then pushed the leggings down, sitting on the couch to pull them off my lower legs and feet. I stood before him naked and his smile became lustful.

"You have kept yourself fit. That is good and it will allow us to focus your training less on fitness and more on the rest." I looked at him confused and that seemed to amuse him. I thought he was here to assist me in fitness; what was 'the rest'?

He moved me through warm-ups, then into the movements still using the TV. His movement around me was a little unnerving with each position as he always seemed to find a location where I felt most exposed. My mind wandered at times and it wandered to Dimka, not what he was saying or might suggest next, but to the physicality of the man. He was a 6'-3", 220-pound man of muscle and blackness. After Mr. Contee yesterday, my mind wandered. All the things I confessed to Mr. Contee, all the things I strangely but honestly felt now about African men cycled through my mind and my body reacted to his proximity to my nakedness by flushing warm surges that ended at my pussy. As I moved into the downward dog position with my hands on the floor in front of me, my legs straight, and bent over only at the waist, I saw Dimka behind me. Directly behind me. I could feel the lubrication seeping from my pussy. I could feel it on my inner thighs as I shifted. That awareness sent a stronger flush surging through me with the recognition that from his position he not only was faced with my exposed pussy but how wet with anticipation and arousal it was.

I held the position and I sucked in a breath as his feet moved up behind me. His large fingers touched the back of my thighs and gently glided up to my ass. "Press back into the tightness in your thighs and lower back," I heard him comment. I pressed back further, feeling the tightness increase a moment before it began easing, his fingertips continuing along the backs of my thighs. I gasped or sighed each time his fingers reached my ass as they rotated steadily toward the inside. Then, he instructed me to spread my feet to feel the change in tightness shift. I did as he instructed with bated breath. His feet nudged mine a couple of times until my feet were wider than my shoulders apart. I watched his feet shift between mine and his fingertips resume on my thighs but now moved to the inner skin, agonizingly slow and grazing alongside both sides of my pussy. He continued to encourage me to press back against the tightness while his fingertips continued to lightly caress. I became aware I was holding my breath when I wanted to suck in a breath as his fingers moved softly between my lips and there was no room in my lungs. I exhaled in a long moan.

He stepped back and shifted me to lie on my back, my knees bent and thighs pressed to my body. I held my legs at the knees and pulled back in his direction with him kneeling directly in front of me. I knew exactly how exposed I was as he encouraged me to pull back tighter on my knees and curl my lower body which raised my hips and pelvis off the mat. His fingers resumed teasing my thighs.

"Spread your knees wide," came his command. Without thought, I did as commanded. My hips curled up, I parted my knees as wide as I could while pulling back tightly. Unlike before, now I could see him directly in front of me, directly in front of my exposed and spread legs and wet pussy. His fingertips moved down my inner thighs to my open pussy. One finger stopping at my clit as another found my hole. His large finger felt every bit like Robert's cock as it eased in smoothly, proof of my wetness and arousal. I gasped and moaned as I watched his fingers touch me so openly and deliberately without any question of appropriateness or seeking willingness from me.

Our eyes met as a second finger joined the first in my hole. I moaned loudly and freely without inhibition. I tried to rotate my pelvis up to the touch but the position didn't allow more movement but my pussy could and did squeeze around his sawing fingers. He smiled at that.

He told me to remain in position as he stood. My eyes followed him as he rose and stepped back making me very aware of the lewd position I was in. I glanced down my curled body and saw the glistening surface of my pussy as well as how open my pussy was, the lips parted to expose my hole his fingers had just retreated from. I looked back at him when I saw him pull his shirt up to his body and over his bald head to expose his upper body. God, he was a man-god. Large slabs of muscle on his chest, wide powerful shoulders, and thick arms. His abs were defined in a way I had only before seen in fitness magazines. He pried off his shoes, pulled off his socks, and dropped his pants. Now I knew he was a god. His powerful legs framed an exposed cock that was a monster, larger even than Mr. Contee's and I thought that was massive. I stared. I think I licked my lips.

He knelt with his knees just to the side of my hips. I watched between my splayed thighs as he took his cock in hand and dropped it on my upturned pussy. He moved it along my wetly spread lips. A sigh and moan escaped my mouth. If Mr. Contee's cock was a foot in length, Dimka's had to be at least 14 inches. And thicker. The bulbous head looked intimidating as it moved over the length of my spread lips. He leaned forward and slid his cock the entire length over my pussy and I saw the head and underside glistening with my seeping juices.

I was still holding my knees back and apart as he placed the head against my hole. It seemed to move on its own, winking or clenching as if trying to pull the monster inside. While I had a bit of trepidation at the thought of being penetrated by it, I also desired to have it do just that, to feel its massiveness inside me. I no longer considered how lewdly I was presented to him. I only thought about that cock, that shaft of blackness poised at my white pussy.

He pressed slightly and I could feel my hole opening to him and I could also feel it was going to stretch me like even Mr. Contee hadn't. And that hurt. I looked from my pussy being penetrated to Dimka's eyes. I know my face had to express nervousness but it would also be expressing desire ... more like lust, a deep craving. He pressed more and I took my lower lip between my teeth as the great head stretched me and I closed my eyes as he pressed harder until it sank inside. I called out gasping and panting for breath. He paused. I opened my eyes to find him leaning over me, no longer holding, guiding his cock but leaning over me with the head buried in me and 12 or 13 inches of black, thick cock poised outside.

"I am going to train you," he softly stated poised above me, "until you are ready." I nodded. Without verbalizing, I was nodding my understanding, acceptance, and willingness, eagerness even. He pushed several more inches inside. I looked from my up-turned pussy being filled to his face above me. "Why am I to train you, Mrs. Garrett?"

I felt, then watched several more inches disappear. I looked back at his face and softly replied, "To fulfill what... I know I am for ... to please ... and honor ... African men." I gasped out every few words as more inches were pressed inside my stretched pussy. I looked back down to find more black shaft still outside. "Please ... please ... give me ... more. GOD ... fill me ... I need ... all of you ... inside me!" He pulled inches back and was poised until I completed 'inside me' and he drove his entire length in. His cock head jammed against the top of my pussy but forced its way deeper. I screamed as I orgasmed, my pussy washing his cock and convulsing around it.

He didn't pause but continued to pull and thrust with increasing speed while my body shook with orgasm. My shaking arms lost grip of my knees and fell to the floor, my knees falling but still splayed widely apart as he drove his cock fiercely into my quaking hole.

As my body began to recover control, he rolled us so I was on top. "Fuck me," he said. And I did. I placed my hands on his wide, thick chest, my knees planted on the floor, and raised my hips and pressed down. Each raising went higher, unbelieving how much cock there was to fuck. Each drop jammed into the top of my pussy even deeper in this position. He grasped my breasts and mauled them as I fucked his pole with increasing energy and attention to pleasing him with my body. Up and down I went on his pole with my mind cycling a mantra that came from a deeply planted suggestion: African men are dominant of all males and I am theirs to use. Over and over the mantra cycled with each fucking motion on the black pole buried inside me.

After we both climaxed, I collapsed on his front, his cock buried deep in my used and still spasming pussy. My heart beat wildly as I gasped for breath and felt his heartbeat and breathing as his chest rose and fell. I sighed at the feeling of his cock still filling my pussy.

"Thank you, sir," I breathed out.

He raised my chin with his finger and smiled when our eyes met. "Why did you thank me?" he asked.

I squeezed my pussy around his cock and moved just slightly to feel it more inside me. "For fucking me with your magnificent cock, sir."

He smiled. "Yes, Mr. Contee was well pleased with you." He stroked my back and pressed me down on his cock firmly. "I am pleased, too." I smiled back with an unconscious reaction from my pussy. "But, there is more for you." I looked quizzically at him. "What is your deepest desire, Mrs. Garrett?"

"To please African men," I responded without hesitation. He asked how. "Any way they want, sir."

"Yes," he responded, "very good. And men will use you for their pleasure. You have three holes, Mrs. Garrett, for their use?" I stared at him. I didn't want to object, but ... my ass, too? "That is why I am here, Mrs. Garrett. That is the training you will receive" I shuddered and that movement moved his cock inside me and it all combined to heighten my arousal. "By the time we are finished, you will be able to accommodate men who come to you in any way they should desire."

Then we continued. He fucked me with his monster three more times in various positions. We ended in the bedroom on the sheets my husband and I had slept in only hours before. I would be washing them. He ended by climaxing in me in the missionary position after powerful thrusts that left me gasping for breath as if his very thrusts were forcing the air out of my lungs. When he pulled his cock out of my pussy, he retrieved a small mirror from my vanity and held it between my spread thighs. I gasped. My pussy was still gaping open and thick white globs of cum flowed from the opening.

With wide eyes, I turned back to him. "My God ... tell me ... are all African men big like you and Mr. Contee?" He chuckled and said no but many were. "Look ... look what your big cock does to me. How will I satisfy a smaller man?"

"We will work on that, too. Trust me, you will satisfy any number and size of cocks." One of my hands fondled a breast as the other slid down my belly to my messy, gaping pussy. I smiled. Any number and size, he said. After being fucked so much, how did I need to be fondling myself? Hmmmm, yes ... as it should be.

After a week, I had been fucked in more positions than I could have imagined. No day was less than two fuckings and I was also being advanced in sucking cock. I was already taking more than half his cock into my mouth and throat. It was only the practicing of deep throat that would limit our fucking. Then, the day I knew would come did.

I greeted Dimka at the door naked, as was now usual. As he entered the house, he handed me a tube of lubrication. "From now on," he began, "always keep a tube nearby when you are with an African man." I nodded. I knew what it was for.

He took me directly to the bedroom. The master bed was already made and he pulled the covers back. There was no pretense. He was here to fuck me. Even so, it wouldn't be right to bring an African man to a bed rumpled by my husband.

He instructed me on the application of lubrication to a cock and my asshole. It was all very matter-of-fact and still sent shivers of excitement and trepidation through my body. The initial fucking by Mr. Contee and him had both been trying until I was stretched. Dimka was the biggest and he was going to put it in my ass? I became weak-kneed as I stood before him naked and he talked me through it as he stripped off his clothes and his massive black pole came into view again. It was like my forearm hanging between his legs.

I got on the bed on my hands and knees. This position is so primal and submissive as an alpha animal would claim a mate or bitch. I had lubricated his long cock with both hands gliding up and down the length, his cock stiffening in the process. Then, as he intently watched me, I had applied globs of it liberally to my asshole and using one and two fingers to push some into that hole. I blushed deeply when I saw his eyes inflame with lustful intent as my fingers worked my asshole for him to provide lubrication but also initial loosening.

I didn't just get on the bed on my knees, though. I presented myself to him, albeit with a significant measure of trepidation. On my knees with my knees spread wide, I pressed my breasts and face into the bed so my ass was high in the air and exposed for him. The bed sagged as he approached me on his knees from behind and when the slippery bulbous head of his cock touched my equally slippery closed asshole, I shuddered violently but otherwise remained in position while releasing a nervous whimper. He forced a finger into that hole past the tight sphincter muscle, sawed it in and out, then added another finger forcefully. I moaned loudly both times. Already, his two large fingers were larger than any cock I might have imagined before ... before ... before Africans and ... and discovering what I was meant to be for them.

His cock returned to the opening that was probably already closed, again. He softly talked to me about breathing, relaxing, that the muscles would stretch and adapt. His voice was soft and encouraging but difficult to accept. It was going to hurt ... no question ... but it was necessary if I was to be fully what African men desired. And, that was what I now understood I was: a sexual object for African men.

He pressed his cock at my hole and it initially seemed impossible. I breathed as instructed. I willed my muscles to relax as instructed. I pushed away thoughts of pain for thoughts of pleasing and satisfying cocks. My hole began to open and the cock opening it began to penetrate but I knew it was almost none at all entering me even as the pain became searing as I stretched to its powerful effort. I whimpered and cried and gasped and groaned but I remained still and braced against the effort. I mumbled protests and pain but never pulled away but instead continued to press back against his effort.

The cock finally thrust inside, several inches when it finally did, and I cried out, partially in relief and the rest in pain. He stopped without my having to touch against him. He waited, patiently, as my asshole spasmed tightly around the impaling shaft. Refocused on breathing and relaxing, I slowly pressed back against him to feel the pole move an inch deeper which brought another gasping groan from my mouth. He pulled back that inch and pressed back forward, several new inches penetrating me. Over and over he did this as I continued to voice the discomfort and searing stretching that slowly gave way to a new and overriding sensation of stimulation that I would never have anticipated. I had imagined anal as just a hole for a man to cum inside but I was feeling something much more, a stimulation, arousal, electric sexual energy coursing out into my body, to my pussy and clit to my nipples and throughout me like my pussy orgasms. I would later search the internet for answers and find the anus is packed with nerves, especially the incredibly erogenous pudendal nerve, which connects to the clitoris. At the moment, however, I only cared that it was happening and that happening turned pain into erotic bliss.

I felt his massive cock swell and pulse inside my tight sleeve about the same time he leaned over me, one hand mauling a breast as the other stroked my clit before driving two fingers into my empty pussy. I exploded in orgasm moments after his cock filled my ass with cum.

After collapsing underneath him and his cock slowly softening and slipping out of my ass and he rolled off, I slid down his body to suck his cock hard, again. I tasted something new on my tongue, a salty something but pushed it out of my mind, replacing it with getting fucked more.

After a second anal fucking, I cuddled into his side exhausted by the orgasms. Even so, my hand slid down his body to the softened cock. It was like a magnet for me now. If it was there, I had to have it ... my hand, my mouth, or inside me ... I had to have it.

After recovering some, he suggested I do some lap swimming in the pool in back. I was tired but he had convinced me the exercise would assist in avoiding soreness. But, he surprised me. He didn't let me just walk outside, he lifted me ... effortlessly ... and settled me onto his cock with his hands under my ass and my arms and legs wrapped around him. I settled down his full length, the head of his cock glancing off my cervix for an immediate jolting surge of electric arousal through my body. Each step he took sent a jolt up into my pussy. By the time we reached the family room, he was lifting me on his cock and dropping me, my clit and pelvis slamming into his pelvic bone at the bottom. We stood ... he stood ... outside under the hot sun by the pool and used my body as a fucking sleeve over his cock until he again came. As his third climax, it took some time and two orgasms for me with the shift in stimulation from asshole to pussy was extra stimulating.

For the next several days this was repeated with more anal fucks but a pussy fuck and deep throat efforts mixed in for stimulation variety. Then my axis shifted once more. I answered the door chime with a big smile, naked, and holding the tube of lubricant to find not only Dimka but another large African man who unabashedly gazed up and down my exposed body. Dimka walked in as if it was his own home and the other man followed, his fingers of one hand rising to squeeze an erect nipple as he passed. Dimka introduced the man as another driver for the corporation.

12