Into Africa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing naked before the two powerfully built Africans, I nodded. "Welcome to my home, sir," I said as I stepped up to him, wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed him on the mouth. The man's hand cup my ass and pulled me against his groin. I could feel what he had inside pressed against me.

I broke the kiss and stepped back hearing Dimka, "See, I think she is ready." They both reached out and squeezed a breast. "We'll find out this morning and you can judge." He looked at the other man with a knowing smile. "Mr. Contee is anxious." The other man nodded and leered at me. This was going to be a very different morning.

I was immediately surrounded by the two men, one in front and Dimka behind. Dimka's hand came around me to grasp a breast while also pushing between my thighs. I opened my legs to give him what he wanted. The other man duplicated the actions with a hand going to my pussy and a finger quickly entering. I leaned back against Dimka with a finger in both holes and both breasts being mauled.

It didn't last long, though. Dimka moved around to stand next to the other man. The look on his face projected his expectation. I sank to the floor on my knees before Dimka and worked his belt and slacks until they were open. I pulled them and his underwear off his hips and grasped his hanging cock with both hands and giving it several pulls before taking the head into my mouth. It began growing by the time I stopped and did the same to the other man. I didn't seek verification from Dimka; my mind told me any African man deserved the same attention. I was pleased to see that the other man was only a few inches shorter than Dimka's magnificent cock. My mouth encased his with the same energy and eagerness.

Soon, they were both hard. They had stripped off their shirts in the process. "Go to the bedroom and prepare yourself." Dimka's words released a strong shiver of excitement to course through my body. My pussy had lubricated when the doorbell chimed and I now felt it leaking onto my inner thighs in anticipation of more of what I had come to expect from Dimka these mornings. I rose to my feet after leaving a kiss on the head of each long black cock.

In the bedroom, I stripped down the covers of the bed I had just made. I then went to my dresser top drawer for the tube of lubrication I hid from Robert under my panties. Mr. Contee had said Robert would come to understand and accept but until I knew when that occurred I was taking precautions. I prepared my asshole and knelt in the center of the bed waiting with my back straight, shoulders back, knees parted, and breasts thrust forward. Somewhere in my mind, I knew it to be the proper position to wait for them to come to use me.

When they did enter the room, I think it may have had a drooling effect on me as I swallowed several times. Both men were completely naked and stroking their long cocks. Their bodies were similar: powerful, muscled, and dark black. Dimka spotted the tube in my hand and shook his head with a smile.

"Not yet, Mrs. Garrett." He used my married name frequently. Did he understand how excited it made me being reminded I was a married woman cheating with African men of the company he worked for? "We're going to fuck your pussy first. Then your ass. Then, I was thinking something special."

He motioned to the other man who crawled onto the bed, pushed my shoulder back so I fell onto my back. I spread my legs for him as I looked into his eyes with heightened expectation and arousal. I could see in his approach that he was here only to fuck me. There was no consideration or attempt at preparation or my comfort ... if any of that was necessary. And, it wasn't. Maybe he already knew that or didn't care. Either way, I turned my eyes to his cock as he leaned over me and positioned his cock at my pussy, and moved it up and down over and through the lips to my drooling hole. He smiled at feeling my wetness and gave a quick approving glance at Dimka. I raised my hips in readiness just before he plunged forward powerfully, driving his cock through my opening and deeply into my body. I groaned and moaned and gasped. He grunted, pulled back, and plunged back in to bury his full length in two thrusts. I raised my feet and hooked my ankles around his waist as he continued to drive his cock in and out of my pussy. My breasts bounced with the impact of each thrust.

He suddenly rolled us and I separated my feet so my knees were planted on either side of his body. With an adjustment of my position, I began rising and pushing down on his pole with increasing urgency and need ... not my need, though, but to please this new man, to make him cum, to satisfy this primal instinct I felt with these African men. After many minutes, he rolled us, again. The lust in his eyes told me everything. He fucked me with a base need to mate. His strokes and thrusts became even more powerful and urgent. My orgasm crashed over me and soon after he plunged his cock deep inside and held himself there and I felt spurt after spurt after spurt of cum filling my pussy. I held onto him with my arms as if I was afraid of breaking apart.

Gasping and panting, he sat back on his heels. Even in this position, several inches of his still pulsing cock remained inside me, the last of his cum leaking out and into me. "I approve, Dimka," he announced over his shoulder. I smiled. "I can't wait to try her ass." I shivered.

"No rush," Dimka responded. "She's not going anywhere, are you?"

I shook my head with renewing arousal surging through me. "No, sir," I softly uttered. "I am here to be used by African cock. Please use me as you wish."

The new man backed away, his cock slipping out. His eyes fell to my gaping pussy and he smiled at the sight. I couldn't see but I could feel the cum leaking from a gaping open hole.

Dimka flipped me over onto my hands and knees. He fucked me in that position until he came, as I did, too.

The other man told me to stay in the position I was in. My asshole was already prepared. I wondered about his cock. Instead, he plunged his cock back into my cum-filled pussy, fucked me for a minute, then pulled out momentarily leaving me wanting, then pressed his cock at my closed asshole. I realized I was tense. A new man, perhaps. I concentrated on everything I had learned in all the experiences with Dimka, my asshole relaxing and I pushed back against the man's efforts. He popped past my sphincter and we both groaned. He plunged deeper with several thrusts until the sound of our bodies smacking together joined the moans and groans and gasps also mingling in the air of the bedroom. He fucked me like this for a long time, his cock hard but his need to cum diminished by just climaxing moments before. I clenched my ass muscles to increase the friction and soon brought him to climax which came after my own.

Dimka immediately attacked my asshole. His massive pole plunged into it with little resistance, verifying how gaping my asshole was when the other man pulled out. With additional climax and orgasm, I collapsed on the bed, my breath being sucked in with huge panting, my heart seeming to skip occasionally. A smack on my ass brought me out of my near dozing.

"Fix us some light lunch," came Dimka's command.

I sighed, rolled to the edge of the bed, and struggled with my balance and strength to make my way naked, cum dripping from my two holes to the hallway for the kitchen. After serving the two men at the little kitchen table, Dimka's head jerked down toward the table and I quietly sighed. I crawled under the table to his chair. His knees were open and I took his messy cock in my fingers to bring it to my open mouth and tongue. I licked it and sucked it until it was clean of all the remnants of fucking. Then, I awkward shifted to the other man and repeated the same for him. After I had him cleaned, I switched back and forth until Dimka's chair jerked back and I crawled out from the table, my knees beginning to be sore from the hard kitchen floor tiles.

The something special he mentioned would blow my mind. He walked out to the back and I followed. Was he going to have me do laps? That didn't seem how this morning was progressing. Standing between the patio and the pool under the hot African sun, he motioned me to him, lifted me as if it were nothing for him. I wrapped my arms and legs around him and felt his cock bump my pussy. He aligned his cock and lowered me down the length of his cock. We had done this before. His cock buried inside me deep and pressing on my clit by his pelvic bone. Then, I felt my ass cheeks being spread. I sucked in a deep breath as another cock was pressed at my asshole. I tensed but immediately forced myself to relax. This was not going to be like before. Dimka's massive cock filled me. It would make entering my ass even harder. Dimka raised me. When he lowered me, I sank down over both cocks, one easily into my pussy and the other forcing into my tight asshole and anal passage.

Both men began thrusting up into me, each thrusting into a hole that was separated by only a thin membrane, their shafts gliding along each other which served to further stimulate me as the nerve endings in each chamber bounced stimulation back and forth between them. I sagged between the two men, my arms barely holding on and my legs hanging beneath me, the two men doing all the holding and lifting as their hips rotated and I was raised and dropped on the cocks.

When I came, I completely sagged. At some point, they came, too. I was just too overwhelmed with my own experiences to be aware of it.

12