Into Africa Ch. 08

Story Info
IMIRA. A young African woman joins the group.
4.8k words
4.44
8.5k
12
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 8: IMIRA

My return from the villages was more than a little weird. Along the journey back, the other men were different around me. I asked Dimka after we were back in the Land Rover.

"You saw the reaction to you back there in the villages. Sure, their leaders may have understood there was an agenda for you being there but even they refused to just yield to Mr. Okafor in this matter. And the people... you saw. They believe. These men," he gestured back to the other vehicle, "seem all Western in their jobs and dress and attitudes but they are still Africans and Africans of this region have heard the stories like peoples everywhere in every culture have stories passed on from generation to generation. They saw as I saw."

"Are you saying, Dimka, that you believe in this?" I asked. I didn't know what to think, anymore. It all seemed too much.

He smiled and stroked my bare thigh. I had elected not to put my shorts and tee-shirt back on. After all the time in the villages, being naked felt too natural. Maybe, as we reached the city, I would have to.

"I believe something happened. I saw it. You are not Osuni, Ann. That person is gone. Do I think you could have the same spirit as Osuni? Do I think you, through your body, can help people who just need a reason to think they can succeed when they could all along and only need something to believe in for strength and purpose? You might be right, Ann. Osuni's power might only have been an uncanny ability to use psychology to give others the strength or courage or determination to do what they needed to do." He patted my thigh and slid his fingers up the inside of my thigh to my pussy. I opened my thighs to give him access and sighed as his fingers tickled my pussy with familiar ease. "But what do I know... I'm just a driver."

* * * *

We had a day to sleep and rest at home and we took advantage of it and rarely left the bed all day. Not all of it was sleeping, though.

The next day I was preparing myself to be taken to Mr. Okafor's office on the top floor of the United Africa corporate office building. I found I touched the collar and medallion frequently and the tattoo just above my clitoral hood. It was strange to think this symbol couldn't be removed without considerable effort and ruining it. And, even if I somehow got out of the collar, the tattoo would always be there.

Once again, I was led through the offices and cubicles of the senior executive level of the corporation by Dimka while wear a light summer dress and high heels. The dress was different than last time but the same style. My long hair covered the collar in the back but the deep, loose plunge of the dress made the presence of the collar and medallion attached to it very evident from the front. I wondered how many of the average people of the region who worked here were even familiar with the legend much less recognize the medallion.

Dimka received a quick reply to his knock on Mr. Okafor's grand office door. And, as I was now used to, I felt Dimka's fingers lifting my hair and untying the halter tie at my neck. Once it was untied, the dress fluttered down my otherwise naked body. Again, Dimka knelt as I lifted one foot, then the other for him to remove it. I stepped up to within a couple of feet of his desk. Upon entering I found Mr. Contee and Mr. Ibori sitting on the couch at the side. Mrs. Okafor stood at his side dressed in an elegant tribal gown much like the robes the Chiefs wore. They were all smiling.

"I have received preliminary reports from the men who accompanied you. I also had representatives waiting for your leaving to talk with the Chiefs and holy men," Mr. Okafor stated matter-of-factly. "I understand people were helped." He fixed his gaze on me, "What do you think happened, my dear?"

"I... I don't..." I stammered.

"Sir," came Dimka's voice from behind me, "I don't think she was in a position to recognize what might have happened." He was challenged. She was there came the retort. "Yes, sir, we both were but she was in the moment, experiencing the men, interacting with the people, listening to their problems, then dealing with them. She was too close, sir. She didn't see the reactions, the looks, the expressions. She didn't hear the comments and murmurs around her and spreading through the villages. She knows she was given the collar and medallion, sir. I don't think she can understand yet."

"What I heard is they found Osuni," came Mr. Olafor's strong voice.

"No, sir," came Dimka's back to him. I think they were all surprised at hearing so much come from Dimka's mouth and with such conviction. I smiled at him. He was my protector. "When the collar and medallion were attached to her and she received her tattoo, it was acknowledged that she could not be Osuni but she was the spirit of her. I think the distinction is important, sir."

Mrs. Okafor left her husband's side and came around his desk to take my hand. She bent to look closely at the tattoo only an inch above my clitoral hood, touched it softly, then did the same to the medallion. She kissed my hand and still holding it turned back to her husband.

"Don't mess this up, husband." There was a hush in the office. First Dimka, now his wife? "Remember your own words, husband. 'Men are the problem'." She turned to me, again. "It is difficult for a white woman from another culture to believe she could be the embodiment of an African legend, isn't it, my dear?"

"Yes, ma'am."

She smiled, "Ma'am?" She shook her head. The men were all wondering what was happening. I was wondering what was happening. "No... dear, I should be on my knees before you but I don't think you could accept that." I shook my head. I definitely couldn't accept that. "Tell us, dear, what do you think about all this and what do you think should happen." She chuckled, "Don't worry about these men. What did I say before? Always remember men are the problem. Now tell me."

I took a deep breath. This wasn't right. All I wanted was to just serve African men and now all this is happening and she wants me to tell them. It's supposed to be the other way around. Then, I felt a soft touch from a strong hand on the small of my back. I looked over my shoulder and Dimka nodded. Dimka has never acted like this with these men despite all he has done for them. Now he was standing up for me and encouraging me. When did this change in him happen? Could I have...?

I took another deep breath and slowly released it. The only one naked in the room and they were all now waiting to hear what I might say. "I... I think..." Mrs. Okafor nodded for me to continue. I felt Dimka's touch, again. "I think something happened in the villages. I can't explain it... I... I don't understand it. Maybe these things aren't supposed to be understood, least of all perhaps by the one who might be causing it, as Dimka said." I turned and smiled at him. "Dimka told me once that some things can only be accepted by belief. Some things can not be proven by the analysis of science or rational logic. Sometimes the only explanation is what you believe in. What I know, though, is that people were helped and that was what others saw. I could rationalize that it's all a psychology trick that the people merely needed to think they were given power or strength or courage to succeed in what they needed to do. For all we know, that might have also been true for Osuni back then. Perhaps she didn't have the power to give but could help people believe they received power from her. I don't know the answer. What I know is I fucked a man who had lost his ability to hunt and fish and told him he was a capable, strong hunter and fisher. A few days later we found him catching more fish than his wife could keep up with cleaning. There was enough for the village. There were other examples like that. Was it luck... or... something more?"

"What do you think should be done?"

"If I embody Osuni... and I have trouble thinking that way... I can't be the confined to United Africa." This caused a stir among the three executives but Mrs. Okafor raised her hand for quiet. Interesting, I thought, that even in this male-dominant culture how much control a woman can still have. "I'm not saying your idea can't still work, sir. My motivation is still serving African men and United Africa. What I am saying is that Osuni is bigger, too big to be contained and still be believed in. The resurrection of Osuni's spirit will be driven by the news from the remote villages where a legend should be resurrected. That her spirit was found in a white foreigner with ties to United Africa can be managed. I am sure your people can create a plausible backstory to incorporate my own story of being here. But, her spirit is too big to remain only here. To continue the belief and to continue the spread of it, she must be seen where she originated... with the tribes."

Mrs. Okafor put her hands out toward her husband, "See?" Then she shocked me by kneeling before me and kissing the tattoo before rising and hugging me. A shiver coursed through me with her lips so close to my clit as I remembered our shared 69 experiences right here in this office. She turned to her husband, the most powerful and important African man I knew, "Don't be a problem here, husband. If you look at her and still see the slut, you aren't seeing her. Listen to what she said. It is the wisdom of Osuni."

I staggered slightly and felt Dimka's supportive hand on my back. She believes, I thought. Not just for business but truly believes. Then I remembered, she's recently from the village I visited. The room was hushed, not a sound but the regular tick of the ornate clock on the shelf.

For the first time EVER, I left these men without being fucked.

When we arrived home and behind closed doors, I jumped into Dimka's arms, my arms and legs wrapped around him as I smothered him with kisses. I held it inside all the way but inside the house, it all came out.

"You were amazing, Dimka. Thank you!" I kissed him more. "Did you hear them? Of course, you did. They were stunned. You made them stop and listen."

He chuckled. His hands were firmly on my bare ass. "They listened to you."

"Only because of how you stopped him. You stopped Mr. Okafor, Dimka. It was amazing. How did you do it?"

He held me like I was nothing. He kept looking at me and I wondered if he was going to answer. Then, "I think you know how that happened."

I pulled back in his hold and gazed into his eyes. "Don't say it, don't say it." I crushed him with a kiss. "Take me to bed, Dimka. Take me anywhere. Fuck me, please. Please fuck me."

He did. He took me to bed and fucked me twice with his big cock. Pussy and ass.

* * * *

A week later and it was still quiet. I hadn't seen an executive or been called into an office. Quiet. Dimka knew something was still happening but he didn't know any details. I knew there was a lot to bring together to start people talking about a legend coming to life.

Then, one day Dimka was called away. He had looked a little different the past day or so but he was a hard man to figure out. A couple of hours later I was out at the pool letting the hot African sun dry me after swimming laps. I heard a car door shut... but then a second. I wasn't expecting anyone but Dimka to return. I stood on the apron of the pool and listened for the doorbell but it didn't happen. Only the executives would enter the house without my inviting them but even they rarely visited me without Dimka being here.

My shoulders sagged, releasing tension built up I hadn't realized I was holding, when I saw Dimka open the sliding door but he stepped back and a young African woman exited the house and he followed. She was dressed nicely in a blouse and skirt as though she should be at an office job. She was 20 years old with a trim, athletic body, my height and weight, and breast size. We would be very similar except for her long black hair, black eyes and skin.

"Ann," Dimka began, "this is Imira. She is from my tribe." Interesting. He explained that she stood out early and was given an opportunity to go to college on a scholarship from United Africa. After graduation, she is now working on the executive floor as a secretary to gain experience with the business."

I stepped forward to close the gap between us and put out my hand to shake hers. It wasn't the form of greeting I was used to any longer, but it seemed more appropriate. Her eyes were fixated on the medallion around my neck but her eyes also flicked down repeatedly at the tattoo below. My being naked didn't seem to bother her.

I watched her fascination with the medallion for several moments and saw her lips moving but it was some moments before I began hearing anything and then it was only a faint, 'oh my gods... oh my gods... I was right... I knew it...'.

"Why is she here, Dimka?" wanting to get the answer but also break her spell-bound stare. Hoping to get her attention with my voice didn't work but Dimka bumped her strongly with his arm and whispered to her.

She looked at me embarrassed. When she looked at me though, it was with a lowered head and only looked from the tops of her eyes... the same way the people at the village had looked at me.

"I am sorry, Osuni. I just knew it was you... really you." I was about to correct her when she continued. "I work on the executive floor and I saw Dimka bring you through to Mr. Okafor's office. Mr. Okafor is a very powerful man, isn't he? Anyway, I saw you, how could I not, when you were the only white person and dressed as though you were going to an outdoor social. But I was close enough to see you. I mean not just you but the... the... oh my gods it's true...sorry. I saw the medallion around your neck and I just knew because nobody would wear the medallion unless it was true."

She hadn't taken a breath until now and that alone was impressive. I thought back, though, to Mr. Okafor wanting me to wear the medallion at the celebration at his estate and knew what she said may be true in her belief but not in the world. Not really.

I blurted to her in her pause, "I am not Osuni." Her head dropped several more degrees and she was silent. My sharp words had far more impact than I intended. I sighed and looked at Dimka. "Why is she here?"

"I visit the village frequently. Many leave the villages and they leave. They claim the village but they leave it behind them. I couldn't do that, the connection is too strong and I like being there."

I nodded, "Yes, I saw that... the way people came to you when we arrived."

"She is the same way. It isn't just the people with us, though. It is also the tribal traditions and beliefs that hold us. I knew her family and I knew Imira well as she grew up. It was my suggestion that she receive the scholarship. Anyway, because she knew me so well, she approached me shortly after we were last with Mr. Okafor."

"To ask if I was Osuni?" I turned to her, again. "I am not the woman Osuni from your legend." Her eyes dropped a little more and I felt bad but I'd been through this with the others, too.

"No, Ann, there isn't a question in her mind about who you are. You ARE Osuni to her. Remember the people in the village. Their belief in Osuni was strong and they believed in you. Imira is merely the same. She may have spent some years outside the village but her beliefs are still strong and she returns to the village when I do. She wants to serve you in any way that might be. If all you need is someone to bathe you, she will do it. Her belief and devotion are that strong."

"Dimka..." I began to protest.

He held up his hand, "Her request has been granted. She is being transferred within the corporation to you. She will still be with the corporation, just not as an office employee... just like you." Like me? I'm not... He smiled at me, "Yes, you are. You don't think your devotion to United Africa wouldn't be recognized to secure your future, do you?" I had no idea.

Did this change anything? If she was mine, and she seemed intent on devoting herself, what would I do with her?

I turned to her and pulled her by the shoulders into my arms and embraced her. Her arms hesitantly went around me to return the hug and she began crying.

I pulled my head back and tried to look at her but she continued to hold her head down. "Why are you crying, Imira?"

"Are you accepting my service, Osuni?" she replied.

I raised her chin with a finger so I could see her eyes. They were beautiful, like the rest of her. "Not if you keep calling me that. I know what you think. I know what the people of your village think. But, in truth, I can't be that woman. That woman went with the god and then died hundreds of years ago. You're an intelligent woman, Imira, you know that. If I am anything like her, I..." I took a resigned breath and sighed it out, "... I am embodied with the Osuni's spirit. Do you understand the difference?"

She did look at me, then. She then hugged me harder and nodded, her head alongside mine. "Yes, ma'am... I understand." She was quiet for a moment, then, "So... you'll accept my service?"

I held her and sighed. I looked at Dimka and he just smiled as if to say, 'such is what your life will be'.

I pushed her to arm's length and fixed my gaze on her. "You know what I will be doing? If you are with me, you know what will be happening?"

"Yes, ma'am," she responded with renewed enthusiasm, "you will... make... love..."

"No, Imira, not make love. I will fuck African men. African men will come to me to use my body."

She nodded. "Through you, they hope to gain some of your power." She looked at me, my body, as if for the first time. "That's why you are naked, ma'am? Are you always naked?"

Maybe that's the way to scare her off, I thought. "Yes. Yes, I am almost always naked just as Osuni was. Remember the legend? And you will have to be, too, if you are serving me. You will be among those men who wish to use my body." She was quiet for a moment and then merely nodded. I was surprised. "You think you can do that?"

I saw her pull in a breath and nod. I checked Dimka and he nodded. "Show me," I challenged her. She was nervous, understandably. She glanced sideways toward Dimka who she had known for many years probably more like an uncle than anything else. Then, her hands rose and she began unbuttoning her blouse. She wore a simple, plain bra underneath and I almost stopped her but there was no other way, not if she was with me. With the removal of her skirt, her panties were equally plain. I waited and she completed undressing. Her black body was stunning. Put seven more years on her body to mature and we would be even more similar.

"Are you a virgin, Imira?" I asked. She nodded shyly, as much by the question and admission as by being naked next to Dimka. "I fuck men, Imira. If you assist me, I will need you to assist me in all ways. Even though some men will come only to use my body, there will be others who come to have their desires satisfied. I do both, Imira. My life is simple, Imira, I only wish to serve African men but really their cocks. Now, I have another reason for doing it. Do you understand what I am saying?"

"Yes," she said as she nodded her head. "I will do anything you wish of me, ma'am. As you see your life serving African cock for either their pleasure or their gain, I wish my life to be in serving you in any way that might be. I will do everything you wish... but... I... I don't know how... with men, I mean."

"I know just the man to train you in knowing the how, Imira." I looked at Dimka and he smiled at me. It wasn't a lusty smile but a look of an agreement to also do what needed to be done. We would be an interesting group, I thought. "I don't mean to embarrass you, Imira, but I need to know you can do this." She nodded. I told her to turn to Dimka and open her legs shoulder width. I wasn't sure if she blushed or not under that dark black skin. I instructed Dimka to touch her pussy which he quickly did. She stood her ground without overt flinching. She did seem determined.

12