Into Africa Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was something in Dimka's expression. "Is she wet?" I asked. He nodded. This was surprising. Perhaps she too was a woman just waiting to be released. The next would be the true tell. "See if her hymen is still in place," I instructed Dimka. I saw Imira slightly tense but her feet opened a little more without my instruction. Dimka's hand shifted and she took in a deep breath, held it a moment, and released a deep sign and soft moan. Dimka shook his head and didn't remove his thick finger. I came up behind her, took her into my arms from behind, my naked front against her naked back, my hands cupping and fondling her breasts and I nodded at Dimka. No time like the present, I thought. I rolled, twisted, and pulled her hard nipples as I kissed her neck and shoulder before one of my hands slid down her body to stroke her clit. All the while, Dimka's finger stroked in and out of her pussy. When he added a second finger, she gasped and jerked her hips. I realized she was thrusting at his hand. Dimka and I shared a smile. Inside her hiding was a slut eager to be released. She achieved her first ever orgasm on Dimka's finger while naked outside by my pool while I caressed and stimulated her.

I wouldn't have thought I needed an assistant, but the idea was quickly growing on me.

Dimka stayed away for a few days taking care of her transfer and arrangements for her furnished apartment and personal items moved. It was all happening very quickly but I was settling into having her around and she was responding well, too. The clothes she arrived in were left in the bedroom across the hall from mine which I told her would be hers when her stuff arrived and Dimka rejoined us. I continued to press her about the things she will see and led her into awareness of what I would expect.

That first night we were in my bed. She lay on her back and I was half on her, one leg over hers, one arm on her as my hand gently caressed her breast. Her head was propped on a pillow and she watched as I fondled her breast with one hand and softly kiss her other breast and nipple.

"I will need to be like you, ma'am?" she asked softly.

"Like me," I replied, "but not me. Do you understand the difference?"

"I think so," she replied. "You are the spirit of Osuni so there are demands on you. I will assist you, support you with men. I will fuck men?"

I gave her nipple a suck, then looked intently at her. "I desire to fuck African men, Imira. You will, too. We may be instructed to fuck a white man, but only if one of our United Africa men instructs us. Does that idea bother you, Imira?" I gazed at her. "You cannot assist me without truly assisting me."

"No, ma'am, the only bother is that I don't know-how. You say I will be trained?"

"Yes, dear. Dimka is excellent. He trained me from a conservative wife to the slut who now only wishes to serve and satisfy African men. You must wish that, too. A man can tell when it is not real."

She put her hand on my head and stroked my long blonde hair. "I wish to serve you, ma'am, and satisfy all your wishes and needs. If you direct me to satisfy African men, I will do so with my heart and body to the extent that it pleases you. I wish to learn everything I need to serve you and them fully."

I mused as I returned to sucking her breast and nipple and listening to her increasing moans. She didn't need messaging; she only needed the motivation to release what was inside her waiting.

I knelt up beside her, one hand remaining on her breasts while the other slid down her stomach to her pubic mound. "The first lesson," I said and she became more attentive. "Since we serve African men, we remain available to them by being naked whenever possible. I will let you know when you should be covered even if I remain naked." She nodded. My finger slipped between her thighs and I had to press to get to her shaved pussy. "As we are naked to be available to them, we make ourselves available fully. When you are touched down here," as my fingers continued to press, "you open your legs to be more available for their touch."

Immediately her legs parted. I smiled at her and she beamed back. She will be an eager and fast student. Dimka had finger-fucked her out at the pool, now I was going to it but I had another motive in mind, too. I slipped a finger into her still (or again) wet pussy. That finger was soon followed by a second and a third. My other hand stroked her clit or pulled and twisted a nipple. When she was sufficiently aroused and her breathing labored I quizzed her. With her guard down I thought I might uncover some motive or desire to gain something by assisting me. I was satisfied: she merely revered Osuni explaining that it would be an honor for any tribal woman to be thought to be Osuni and the same to be able to serve her.

Satisfied, I brought her to her much-delayed orgasm. I cuddled her as her orgasm ebbed. "Did you enjoy your two orgasms, Imira?"

"Very much, ma'am," she gushed. "I think I will like sex very much." She was quiet a moment, then, "What about you, ma'am? Can I do something for you? I don't know what to do, but if you explain."

I smiled and kissed her on the lips. She didn't flinch but returned it. I said, "I recently learned the pleasures of being with a woman." She smiled. We satisfied each other frequently over the following couple of days Dimka left me to get her comfortable. I had no idea where any of this going to take me but having Dimka and now Imira as companions on the journey will be comforting.

12