Into Africa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow...your cock is huge...magnificent. I've never seen anything like it."

Simon just placed a hand behind her head & pulled her towards him. Their lips met in a passionate kiss as she ran her hand down his torso, eventually finding his cock & slowly pumping it.

Ron was pacing up & down in the hotel room wondering what they were up to. That black bastard wanted to fuck Jan. Where would she sleep? Would they even get any sleep? Surely Jan would never cheat on him...not with a black man. Images of Simon's naked body between Jan's legs kept playing in his mind. His dick was painfully hard as he put his head in his hands. He suddenly dropped his shorts & started jerking off like a madman.

Back in the mudhut, they were both naked now. Jan had straddled Simon's waist & was running her pussy along his cock. She was so wet, his shaft was covered in her juices. She bent forward & kissed him hard, running her tongue along his thick lips. Her pussy was on fire as it slid along his throbbing cock, she could feel every vein on her clit. She couldn't believe how hot & hard Simon's cock was.

Jan held his face as their kiss became more intense. They both moaned as their tongues wildly fought. She pulled back, looking down at him & said,

"I need you inside me, Simon. I want that monster dick deeper than any man's ever been."

Simon stared at her in admiration. He couldn't believe he was about to have sex with this beautiful woman.

Jan lifted up & positioned his cock against her slit. She pushed back & the plum sized head slowly spread her lips & popped inside. She gasped & grunted as she pumped her hips, easing his cock in, inch by inch. She'd just passed halfway when she cried out as an orgasm wracked her body. She shuddered as her pussy pulsed & gushed cum.

Jan was soon vigorously going up & down, incrementally taking more cock. With 7 inches in her pussy, she came again, moaning,

"Oh Jesus, Simon, your cock feels incredible...so thick...OHHHH!"

His cock was already deeper than any man had ever been as it burrowed in further, stretching her pussy to accommodate him. 2 more orgasms followed as Jan rocked, pumped & gyrated her body, desperate to take him to the hilt.

Jan was practically screaming in ecstasy when she came. She didn't care who heard or who knew. She didn't care if Ron knew. This was a powerful & profound experience. She doubted many women had ever reached these sexual heights. Simon's cock was hitting all the right places as she bounced & moaned with abandon.

They'd been fucking for 25 minutes & Simon was getting close. By his standards, it was almost premature, but he was incredibly aroused. Jan suddenly lifted up to his cockhead & slammed down hard. Her ass slapped against his thighs as she finally had every inch buried inside her.

The realization of what she'd done sent her over the edge & she screamed in pleasure as she climaxed & cried,

"YESSS!...I've taken you balls deep, baby...UGH...GODDD!"

She had her eyes closed as the the orgasmic waves slowly receded. Then, another orgasm overwhelmed her & she threw her head back.

Simon watched her sweat drenched body shaking & tremoring & gasped,

"I can't...hold it...gonna cum, Jan."

"Cum inside me, Simon. Give me your black juice," She hollered. Her words had the desired effect as Simon's cock swelled & throbbed. He roared as he thrust his hips up & exploded inside her. Jan orgasmed again as she felt his cum blasting into her pussy. They both moaned & groaned as they came together.

Jan opened her eyes & looked around. It was daylight & there was no sign of Simon. It was nearly 11am & she could hear the voices of tribal members outside. She looked down at her body & saw cum caked everywhere. Her nipples hardened as she remembered the events of last night. Simon had fucked her 3 times & she'd also given him a blowjob, swallowing all of his cum.

She was getting hornier as she recalled all the details. Simon had fucked her in a variety of positions. The second time was the best for Jan. Simon was on top of her, powering his cock into her, tirelessly. It was just like her fantasy, her African, tribal lover in a loincloth pinning her to the floor & fucking her brains out. Simon's staying power was unbelievable, he went on & on. She had cum so hard & so many times that at one point, she'd nearly blacked out...and for the first time in her life she'd even had multiple orgasms.

Jan heard a faint hissing sound & realized it was the walkie talkie. She turned the sound up & heard Ron's voice pleading,

"Ron to Jan...where are you? I've been trying to contact you for hours...please answer me."

She hit the button & replied,

"I'm here, Ron. I just woke up. I'll radio you when I'm leaving...over & out."

Simon came in a few minutes later wearing his loincloth. He cheerfully said,

"Good morning, Jan. I see you're finally awake."

She smiled & replied,

"I'm surprised I didn't sleep till early afternoon after that workout you gave me."

He chuckled, then said,

"You can have a wash at the lake if you want, Jan."

Simon gave Jan something that wrapped around her waist & then they headed for the lake. Jan was relieved that none of the tribe seemed to pay much attention to them. If anyone looked, it would be hard to miss all the cum on her body.

At the lake, Jen walked straight in & began cleaning herself. Simon helped, scrubbing her back. When she turned around she saw that he was naked & his cock hung down between his legs, already inflating with blood. She wrapped her fingers around it & felt it growing in her hand. They were soon kissing & tonguing as they held & groped each other.

5 minutes later, Jan was kneeling in the water with 2 hands pumping Simon's huge cock while she licked & sucked the head. She looked up at his wet, muscular body glistening in the sunlight & moaned. He was gorgeous, a black Adonis she was only too happy to worship. She licked along the underside of his shaft, all the way to the base. Then she licked all over his wrinkly ball sack before sucking on his giant balls, one at a time.

Jan used her lips, tongue, teeth & hands to work on his mega cock for another 30 minutes. She looked up & pleaded,

"Come on, baby, feed me your African spunk. I need your cream like a baby needs milk."

She jerked him off even faster & licked the swollen head like an ice cream before adding,

"I really love your beautiful cock, Simon. I don't think I can live without your black cum, baby...c'mon, drop that load...NOW!"

Simon started grunting, then roared as his cock erupted. Jan strummed her engorged clit as rope after rope of thick spunk sprayed into her open mouth. He was still spewing hot cum when Jan's orgasm also erupted. She tilted her head back as her body stiffened & spasmed. She had to swallow 3 mouthfuls of cream before it was all gone.

Simon thought it only fair that he return the favor. So, on the bank, he pushed her down & buried his tongue in her hot pussy. Jan held his head as her body writhed in pleasure. His long tongue snaked everywhere with rapid movements. In no time, she was bucking & moaning in desire as she climaxed. It was the first of many.

It was well after 1 o'clock when Jan radioed Ron to say she was on her way. He was furious. What the hell was she playing at? He walked out of the hotel & decided to wait for her outside. He sat on the grass & ate a sandwich. He knew the rough direction she would come from & watched & waited.

He was getting impatient when he noticed something appear in the distance. He squinted & was soon certain it was Jan & Simon. As they got closer, he was horrified when he noticed they were holding hands. They hadn't spotted Ron yet, as he was seated in long grass. Jan suddenly giggled & kissed his shoulder as Ron looked on. He decided to get up & make himself visible. Jan & Simon seemed completely unfazed by his appearance. Their hands only unclasped when they were a few feet away.

Ron quickly looked away from the powerful, shirtless, black man. He turned to his wife & grumbled,

"Thank God you're back, honey. I can't believe you didn't come back last night."

Jan smiled as she replied,

"Well, I had such a great time. I can't wait to go there again."

Ron was stunned & stuttered,

"W-What? You can't."

Simon suddenly put an arm around Ron's neck & said,

"Don't worry, Ron, I'll take good care of her."

Ron was staring at his muscular chest as Simon's arm tightened around his neck. He was gripped by fear & struggled to get away, but it was futile. Simon held him with ease. He finally released him & Ron fell to the floor gasping for air.

Simon & Jan were saying their goodbyes as they whispered & hugged. Ron got up & grabbed Jan's hand, pulling her away as he said,

"We have to go now, Simon. I'll let you know if I need your services."

They didn't speak until they reached their room. Ron suddenly yelled,

"What happened over there? Where did you sleep, Jan?"

She calmly replied,

"In Simon's hut of course, Ron."

"And where was he?" He asked. Jan thought about lying, but instead said,

"Well, he had to squeeze onto the bed with me...and it was pretty narrow."

Ron blanched in open mouthed shock. Jan noticed his erection tenting his shorts & slowly walked up to him. She stroked him through his shorts & added,

"He was only wearing a loincloth & his sexy body was rubbing against me...but nothing happened, Ron."

She felt his dick throbbing hard as he whimpered,

"Oh no...he wants to fuck you, Jan. He wants a white woman as a trophy."

Jan squeezed his dick & beamed,

"Yeah, I know...beautiful, white women are highly prized. The tribes believe they have powerful Juju...but Simon's college educated, so, you don't have to worry, Ron."

He pulled her top up & desperately unclipped her bra to get at her huge tits as he asked,

"So, nothing else happened, right, babe?"

Jan was amazed at how hard Ron's dick was. This conversation was clearly exciting him. She tested the theory by replying,

"Nothing much, honey...except that, Simon's cock got hard at one point & popped out of his loincloth. It wasn't his fault, his cock is just sooo big. It was rubbing against my belly, almost reaching my chest."

Ron was trembling as he made a high pitched moan in wide eyed & open mouthed amazement. He hefted & squeezed her heavy jugs like a man possessed. Jan felt his dick throbbing harder than he'd ever been. She figured the thought of her & Simon had to appeal to Ron on some level. That could be the perfect outcome.

Ron wheezed & managed to stutter,

"B-Big?...You're kidding...right?"

Jan shook her head & replied,

"No, I'm deadly serious, Ron, Simon is hung like a horse...10 inches of African man meat."

"10 inches...b-but...it's...not possible," Ron murmured in shock & confusion. What the fuck? 10 inches, that was humongous.

Jan gave him a squeeze & with a huge smile, replied,

"Oh, it's possible...and you should see the size of his balls. They're like fucking pool balls, bigger even. He is one awesome piece of African beefcake. If I wasn't married I'd have to try a portion of that chocolate log."

Ron was gasping & whimpering like a wounded animal at deaths door.

Jan wasn't sure if he was about to ejaculate, cry or have a coronary. She pushed his buttons further by saying,

"But nothing happened, honey. I gave him a little kiss goodnight for a while, then we went to sleep."

"For a while?" Ron panted, his voice cracking. Jan replied,

"Well, I kissed his cheek, but he turned his head & suddenly our lips were joined. I didn't think it was a big deal, so I continued kissing his lips. After a couple of minutes, Simon's mouth opened & his tongue entered my mouth. I was really enjoying it, so we tongued & kissed for another 10 minutes. It was hot & heavy...but that was it, nothing really."

Ron squealed loudly as he ejaculated in his shorts. He fell to his knees blubbering in embarrassment. He couldn't understand why his wife with Simon made him so hard. Now, she knew it too. He raised his eyes & saw Jan looking down at him. Grinning, she cooed,

"Awww, you really like the idea of me & Simon playing with each other, don't you, Ron?"

He was red faced & felt a little pathetic as he blurted,

"No way, Jan. Don't make me knock him out."

Ron immediately regretted saying it as Jan laughed hysterically & replied,

"That, I would like to see, Ron. I'll have to tell Simon about my husband's bravado."

Ron looked at his wife, nervously. He wanted to take it back but he didn't want to look even weaker.

That night, Ron was horny & made advances to his wife. Jan knew that he would cum in no time & said she was tired. She also had the strangest feeling that she didn't want to cheat on Simon. She hardly knew him really & yet, she felt something powerful between them.

Ron didn't give up & mauled her tits as he growled,

"You're my wife, not a whore for a black man."

Jan wasn't annoyed by his comment. That was exactly what she wanted to be, Simon's whore, among other things. She pushed Ron's shoulders down & said,

"You need to lick my pussy, honey. Be a good hubby & eat me out, Ron. Show me that you can turn me on as good as Simon."

Ron suddenly realized that Jan must have been frustrated these last few months. He had been selfish, not worrying about her needs. He was a premature ejaculator in denial. He kissed her belly, then moved down & used his tongue & fingers to bring Jan off. She was remembering how Simon had expertly eaten her pussy, earlier.

The next afternoon, Ron was heading back to the hotel room after another meeting with the owners. He let himself in & didn't see Jan anywhere. Then, he heard her voice on the balcony. She was saying,

"I miss you too, baby. I can't wait to see you again...over."

He heard the crackling static of the radio & wondered what was going on.

Simon's voice suddenly replied,

"If I don't see you by tomorrow, I'll have to come down there & kidnap you, babe...over."

Jan giggled & drawled,

"Oooh, what do you plan on doing to me, handsome?...over."

"Hmmm, anything & everything, Jan. Maybe we'll have a tribal wedding & you can be my queen. Ron can be our servant...over," Replied Simon.

Ron couldn't suppress a moan as he stood behind Jan, his dick erect. She turned around, spotting him & hit the talk button on the radio & said,

"Ron's just got back, Simon. I'll talk to you later, baby...over & out."

She gave the radio a long, loud kiss, then put it down. Ron couldn't explain his reaction. He didn't bother saying anything about their conversation or why Simon had a walkie talkie.

He went to the bathroom hoping Jan hadn't seen his erection. Why had talk of their tribal marriage made him so hard? And mention of him as a servant made him harder, still. All the black workers in the hotel had an obvious & natural respect for white people, they knew their subservient place. Simon was an arrogant, uppity nigger who seemed to think he was equal to whites. He showed Ron zero respect & treated him like a dickhead. Ron was becoming more & more intimidated by the guy. Why did he have to be so powerful?

The sooner Jan went back home, the better. He could return periodically to oversee things. He hoped it was just flirting between them, but he doubted it. Could Simon really have a 10 inch cock? How could he compete with that? It was twice the size of Ron's meagre dick. What the fuck? The guy had the body of a God, a huge cock AND a big brain. Physically, he had Ron totally whipped. He pulled out his dick & started jerking off.

Later, he decided to say something about it. They had just come back from lunch when Ron said,

"So, Simon wants to marry you, does he?"

Jan studied him carefully & then replied,

"He was just joking. Anyway, a tribal wedding wouldn't be legally binding."

Ron was stunned by her answer. He cried,

"What do you mean, Jan? You wouldn't do it, would you?"

Jan found something hugely appealing about the idea & replied,

"Well, it would be kinda hot & I'd have 2 husbands, one black & one white. I'd have the two of you in competition to see who deserves to share my bed. Stuff like wrestling, running, swimming & a test to see who has the most sperm. I want the best & most virile lover between my legs."

Ron grimaced as his dick threatened to ejaculate. There would only be one winner of any kind of physical test. He asked,

"So, what about the guy who...doesn't win?"

Jan grinned & replied,

"The LOSER...will have to be a servant & do as he is told. He'll be beaten & humiliated regularly. So, what do you think of your chances, Ron?"

He sat on the bed & leaned forward to hide his erection as he replied,

"Obviously the negro is younger & fitter. It wouldn't exactly be a fair contest. I'd rather test my white intellect against his black, animal cunning."

Jan rolled her eyes & said,

"Ron, your white intellect should be telling you that Simon is a much stronger male that you should be subservient to."

Ron mustered the last of his pride & whined,

"So, you think he's better than me, do you, Jan?"

She looked at his dejected expression & sympathetically replied,

"Come on, honey...you know the truth, deep down. Simon is an Alpha male...and you...well, you're an Omega. He's an A list specimen & you're a Z."

A pissed off Ron said,

"Yeah, he'll make a fine husband for an African girl."

Jan didn't reply to his last comment. The thought made her uncomfortable. She had only known Simon for a few days but there was a powerful attraction between them. Even if it was just a holiday romance, she intended to make the most of it, now that the balance of power had shifted in her marriage.

The next day, Ron was done with his meeting by 2pm. He found Jan in their room packing stuff into a backpack. She saw him & said,

"Good, you're back, honey. I've packed some sandwiches & things for a trip to the lake. We can go for a swim & chill out."

Ron decided it was a good idea. Even he was starting to get restless in the hotel. He was a little surprised by Jan's choice of outfit, a short, yellow sundress, almost transparent.

After a leisurely 2 hour walk, the lake finally came into view. As they got closer, Ron's heart sank when he saw a big, black man sitting on a log. He angrily asked,

"Is that Simon? What's he doing here?"

Jan innocently replied,

"Oh, he said he might come if he was free."

Ron was sure it had all been planned.

After greeting each other, they sat on the grass & ate. Jan pulled out a bottle of rum & they all had a couple of glasses, relaxing in the afternoon sun. After Jan finished her third glass, she took off her dress & said,

"I'm going for a swim, who's coming?"

Ron looked up in time to see her bra come off. Before he could say anything, she was running towards the water in just her thong bikini bottoms.

Simon got up & said,

"I think I'll join her."

He took off his t shirt, dropped his shorts & stood in just a small pair of white trunks. Ron stared at him in awe & amazement. His raw, muscular upper body & powerful thighs all seemed to draw the eye to his crotch, where his big cock bulged out, hanging down limp.

"Holy shit," blurted out Ron without thinking. Simon looked down at him, smiling, then headed to the water.

Ron was totally flustered & in shock. Simon's cock was easily bigger than his own...and it was soft. The guy was definitely an Alpha male. The fact that he was black only seemed to make him more powerful. Ron couldn't understand his state of mind in Simon's presence. He was intimidated & emasculated around him. The urge to submit to the guy was overwhelming.

Ron looked out to the lake & saw them swimming together. He watched them for a while as they slowed down & started frolicking. They moved closer to the bank & suddenly went quiet. They were facing each other, inches apart & their bodies were rocking. Ron's heart was hammering in his chest. They couldn't be fooling around, could they? In front of him?