Into The Chains Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes were unblinking, threatening, staring at him as if he was about to be devoured whole by her. It sent a sharp chill down the boys' spine, but oddly enough, as the floor continued to lower over the next several minutes, the temperature around them seemed to get hotter and hotter. So much so that the black-haired boy actually felt the sweat on his forehead begin to drip down his temple, he didn't know it could get so hot in the span of a minute. It was like an oven in here!

Alex loved how his body began to glisten and shine with his sweat, he'd be nice and slippery for what she was about to do to him. Her gaze on its own made him feel like this was the end of the road.

After three or four minutes of uncomfortable silence between the pair, the lowering floor slat came to a stop before a ten-foot-wide hallway. They had gone so far down at this point though that the ceiling couldn't be seen, only darkness was above them. Alex started to take steps off the slab and Taylor of course tried to follow, crawling up by her side only to be yanked hard again. This caused him to fumble to the ground, his face landing near her boot.

Quickly Alex took this stumble to her advantage and raised her high-heeled boot and brought it down onto the side of Taylor's head. Holding his body prone on the ground with a firm pressure, he groaned quietly as she did this. And while he was down, she wrapped the chain of his leash in her hand. Rolling the length until only about of foot of the links were left, then lifted her foot so that when she yanked his chain again, there was so little length between his neck and her hand that he practically was swung up as she lifted the leash.

Taylor clutched at the collar around his neck as she slung his body up over her shoulder, leaving him dangling over her back. He gagged and tried to speak but the tightened collar restricted his ability to speak, his legs kicking and body tossing as she strangled him.

"Oh quit you're whining bitch, let's go." She reached to the side of the 'elevator' and picked up what Taylor managed to recognize mid-struggle, as the same spiked scepter from the red room upstairs. Immediately, two rows of torches along the wall lit up, illuminating the hallway in a bright flash of orange light. "Come on, hold your breath boy, I want that ass while your awake so no passing out on me."

"Gaagh! AACKG!" Taylor sputtered and choked while she proceeded down the hall, and other than her previous statement showed no care for the boy suffocating on her back.

She approached a pair of fifteen-foot-tall metal doors with chains along the frame. As they grew closer to them, the chains began to roll up into the darkness above, spinning and rattling as the doors slowly started to open. Pulling outwards allowing Alex not to have to slow her walk forward through them.

As they entered the room, with Taylor over her back, she exclaimed, "Welcome home!" Her voice echoing in the large dungeon like chamber. The space looked something akin to territories within the realms of dungeons and dragons. She smiled and spoke to herself, "Jangling Hiter...home to the Kytons."

It looked like a queen's bedroom of sorts, but very dark and gloomy. The room was littered with chains, handing from the ceiling and walls, all seeming to be moving slightly as if blowing in a breeze but the hot air was stagnant. They moved without assistance like they were alive, along with them were four huge black metal pillars, more chains wrapped around them in the center of the room. They stretched up over thirty feet in the air and inside them was a spiraling flight of stairs, leading towards a center platform between the four pillars.

She smiled, ecstatic at being back home where she belonged and with her new pet nonetheless. Then began walking towards the staircase, Taylor's struggles persisting on her back, but she felt she should get him up there quickly, lest he pass out again.

When she moved away from the doors, they slowly shut behind her. A loud, resounding 'boom' as they closed, Alex walked up the spiraling steps, ascending them swiftly and eventually reaching the large bed the pillars surrounded. Silk red sheets adorned it along with intricately designed pillows by the headboard.

The moment she reached it she finally dropped Taylor on the floor beside the bed, the boy gasping and gutturally sputtering as his squeezed and tender neck was able to take in air again. Thankfully he received even more reprieve from the constrictions as Alex leaned down and undid his collar and chain, finally freeing him from its grasp. It felt like for the first time since he was upstairs, he was able to breathe again, the air was very hot and thick with humidity, but it was air and he drank it in like hard liquor.

Alex almost giggled looking at what a mess he was, he looked a little ridiculous after everything she put him through. Covered in a layer of sweat that was getting thicker by the moment, some bruises on his knees from crawling so much, his limp, abused dick still trapped in the cock cage she fashioned for him. Pig tails drooping from his messy raven tresses of hair, some locks of it matted to his forehead, and a big baby bump belly full of her nut and piss.

"Well...aren't you the cutest slut I've ever seen!" She teased him, bending over with her hands on her knees to come to his eye level. She then booped his nose once with her finger, then crawled away onto the bed. Moving to the side opposite from where he knelt, laying on her back and stretching out. Cooing and moaning a little while she got comfortable, Taylor just watching and staying knelt on the warm metal floor.

Suddenly in a whoosh of hot air, Taylor felt something zoom by his side. He sharply recoiled as the creature, roughly his size, flew by him and scurried over towards Alex. "Asfixia!!" It called out.

The emerald orbs behind Alex's mask rolled about, "What do you want Sufoca? I'm just about to get down to business here?"

Whatever this being was, it looked a little similar to that of a cartoon devil. It had small breasts, a feminine face and curves so he guessed that it was female, but it also had an eight inch limp cock dangling between its legs as well, plus there were a few inhuman features too, like metal horns protruding from its forehead, sharp claws on its hands and feet, a thin whipping tail and four chains attached to the back of her shoulder blades. Dancing around and floating in the air like they were alive.

Asfixia's soul servant, come to meet the newest addition to her collection.

After greeting her Mistress, the smaller chain devil turned to look at the exhausted Taylor, and rapidly scampered over the sheets of the bed to examine him up close. The human reeling back as she got within inches of his adorable, baby fat face. "Where the Hell am I??" Taylor asked himself looking at the creature before him.

She inspected him, looking over his body and smirking at his cum filled tummy. Her clawed hand reaching out and grabbing his chin, tilting his face back and forth to look him over. Her long tongue tracing along her lips, licking them at the sight of the tasty morsel before her. She could feel her cock beginning to pulse with want, "Heehee, welcome! Welcome! New bitch!" Suddenly she released his face and gave him a slap. Not overly hard as she knew he didn't belong to her, and couldn't actually damage him. Just hard enough to make a nice sexy 'clap' sound and to earn a surprised moan from the boys lips. "Can I play with him after you're done Asfixia?" The servant asked, dashing back away from Taylor and swiftly skipping over the bed back to 'Alex'. "Can I? Can I?" Her voice like an excited child.

"I'll let you know when you can have a turn after we're done, tomorrow okay? Now get me a drink and leave us." She ordered. Sufoca frowned a bit but obeyed the demand, skipping off the bed then over toward a table behind one of the pillars. A table with several chalices hid behind it with a large bottle of sinfully delicious red wine that she was not allowed to drink unless permitted.

She then returned placing the filled chalice in her Archduchesses waiting hand, and skipped back to one of the pillars again. Taylor watching the whole time as she grabbed one of the dangling chains, then was whisked away. Being pulled straight upward into the darkness above much to his bewilderment.

He then looked back to Asfixia, or as it was inscribed above her headboard, in a language he couldn't understand...

'Lil Mama.'

'You got it right the first-time baby boy...'

Taylor jumped, he was staring right at Alex when he heard her voice. Yet her lips did not move, she didn't actually speak, but her sultry tone sang out in his thoughts. He could hear her in his mind. "Wh-what?"

'You...are...in...Hell...' She grinned at him, 'Now...come and lay by me.' Her hand patted the side of the bed.

She could see the sheer look of defeat on Taylor's face, he knew that this was his fate, all that was left was for them to seal the deal. He struggled a bit to get up, still nursing his big belly, but managed to get to his feet. The warm metal beneath them feeling something akin to the hot sand of a beach as he dragged them forward.

As he approached, the maid uniform she wore in an odd bdsm style, suddenly began to burn away. Thin wisps of flame and embers singeing the leather off of her body, as well as materializing others. Black metallic horns poked out from her forehead, larger than that lesser creatures were, a tail growing quickly from her tail bone. And a total of six long dark chains unveiled themselves from her back. Unraveling in the shape of six wings, then shifting over to him, reaching and coiling towards his form like they were alive and eager to meet him.

Her skin suddenly had a strange writing begin to appear all over it like she was covered in tattoos. He couldn't understand what it said but it looked to be possibly Latin. The devilish looking cock she had grew even bigger, its tip becoming more pointed and several ridges appearing along the shaft, a full length of twenty inches total. Clawed fingers beckoning him to come to her while she lay with her fanged smile.

With his head hung low, contemplating what he had done in his life to deserve this. He knelt on the bed and slowly crawled towards her. It was huge and easily a king plus sized mattress so it was still a bit of a journey to her relaxing form, but once he made it within a foot of her, he sat back on his haunches, placing his hands on his knees and mumbled, "How...may I serve you...Mistress?"

"Mistress?" Her voice was different, more raspy then the sultry smooth sound it used to have. "I am not your Mistress bitch. You are nothing but a slave, and I am your Owner. You do not talk, you do not move unless I say. I call you come, that is all. Do you understand slut?" He recoiled a bit, shivering slightly in fear of punishment, but otherwise nodded.

The chains curling close to him hand wrapped themselves around his thin legs and tightened enough so they would have a solid grip, then pulled them, taking his legs right out from under him. He fell face first onto the soft mattress, but was then flipped over onto his back again by the influence of the chains. Asfixia's glowing green eyes leering at him as she rounded him from her position, to get between his legs. The chains spreading his limbs wide apart, then tugging on his ankles to fold his legs back and putting them near his head. My was she happy she had gotten such a flexible boy for this Halloween.

He grunted a little from the slight tight feeling he felt in his hamstrings at being bent in half, but his attention was quickly torn from that and brought back to the heavy cock that Alex laid down on his baby bump belly. She rocked her hips a few times, her searing hot meat loving the feel of his smooth slick with sweat skin. Then she pulled it back, lining her tip up with the grand finale. The tight little virgin hole that she had been waiting all night for.

"I suppose now's the time to tell you what the deal is..." She started, teasing his terrified pucker with just the gentle kiss from her tip. Her flowing precum forming a sticky connection between his hole and her cock. "You...have to willingly give me your soul...otherwise you're not going to survive this..." She told him darkly, but truthfully.

Taylor's beautiful little doe orbs lit up in fear as she said this, "Wh-wha-hhgh!" Suddenly her chains wrapped around his neck again, squeezing the sensitive area tightly while the other chains snatched up his arms and the other two simply tightened their hold on his legs. His head was pinned to the bed from the one chain, and his arms were also held down above his head by the other two.

He was helpless.

Asfixia's hands took hold of him by his ribs, and in one full motion, impaled him. Sticking her twenty inches of cock into his virgin hole.

The scream he gave could wake the dead, his voice arching an octave higher than it ever had before, only contrasted by the insane maniacal laughter coming from his captor. The only lube he received was a quick dabbing of her pre-cum before she shoved it in, and there was no adjustment time. She went straight into the raw, wet, and wild fuck.

She pulled her demonic dick all the way out, and slammed it back in. His body wanting to jerk around and flail with the force of her impacts, but the chains wouldn't let him, they held him down while she took what she wanted. Again and again and again, he could never get use to her size, she was too big, she stretched him so much he felt like his inner muscles would break. It hurt, like his asshole was burning, and his stomach bulged and distended with the huge mass of intruding cock meat that was being plunged inside.

It went on for what felt like forever, the tight stretching, the harsh pounding, her balls spanking him, her laughing hysterically at his torment. She eventually adjusted her position, no longer pulling her meat all the way out, but rather halfway, allowing her to fuck him even faster. It was nonstop, endless, relentless, his pain, her pleasure.

Her hips just fucked away, his screaming eventually becoming incoherent babbling, possibly pleas for mercy, or begging her to slow down. Neither of which were something he was going to say. It rang out in the chamber, that along with the loud fapping sounds of flesh slapping flesh.

Wild and sadistic eyes bore holes into his being, "Yeeeeah! I knew you were going to be a great fuck!" Asfixia yelled at him between rough ruts, she pulled out most of the way and leaned back. Giving him maybe a few precious seconds to breathe, but that was all he got as the chains holding him spun his body around quickly. Maneuvering his legs to put him on all fours so that she may make herself more comfortable over him. She climbed on top of his doggie style body and nestled her cock back deep inside him. Now moving her hips again in a blur, hammering his face down, ass up form. "Aaaaahhh...do you want to live through this slave?" Asfixia whispered hotly into Taylor's ear, her sharp teeth nibbling on it. "Do you want to live with me, in agony and ecstasy forever and ever and ever?"

Taylor couldn't think straight, his senses on overdrive, running like a crazy person. He just needed a moment to process, but he wasn't getting it. He felt like he was going to die, he needed to do anything to stop this.

"Yyy-yy...yeeesss..." He whimpered.

Asfixia let out a chesty chuckle, "Are you suuuuuure?" Her pounding going harder, and faster.

"YEEEEEESS PLEASE STOP!" He screamed.

Suddenly materializing before his face, was a piece of parchment, unrolling itself and its text glowing, seeming to beam its context into his brain so he could understand it. Since with how he was being fucked like a rag doll was preventing him from reading it. "Read this...and say yes...your signature will be placed on it...and it shall be..."

'I, Taylor Thompson, surrender my mind, body, and soul to the Arch Duchess Asfixia and her sisters' sexual appetites. This contract ensures I will survive by them in immortality, my body will be used for their entertainment and pleasure, and they may offer my services to any other lesser or greater devils as they see fit. Signature X_________'

He tried to think, tried to process the rest, the fine print if you will below that first paragraph. But it wasn't beamed into his mind like the first entry was, plus Asfixia certainly wasn't giving him the chance to read. "No time to think bitch! Do or die!" She growled into his ear, her teeth coming down onto his neck now, he could feel their sharpness pricking his tender skin. "YES OR NO?!?!" She roared, thrusting as hard as he could, violating her slave. Whether or not he agreed, at least she would get one sweet, sweet orgasm out of his clutching tunnel.

But thankfully, there would be more to come as he screamed, "YES I DO! I ACCEPT YES PLEEEEASE!!"

"AAAAHAHAHAHAHAA!!" Asfixia cackled maniacally as Taylor's signature wrote itself onto the binding contract. She hugged him around his cum filled stomach and squeezed, bucking into his body like a wild, in heat animal. Feeling her cock punching in and out of his bowels from the outside, ready to feel the best climax of her long life. Taylor screamed, and screamed and screamed, but...differently now.

It wasn't screams of horror and pain...it was...

"YES! TAKE IT! TAKE THIS POUNDING BITCH!" She battered his love hole, "YES! YYYESS! TAKE ALL MY SEED! AAHHH!" Her own monstrous voice reaching the top of her lungs with screams, her cock beginning to cum. "SHITSHITSHIT!! FUUUUUCK YYEEEESSSS! MINE! YOUR MIIIINE!" Her balls burst, she felt her cum erupt like a geyser from her dick, spewing uncontrollably inside of him.

Her body falling over on top of him while her pelvis ground down into his smaller body, unloading her thick, hot load of spunk into his no longer pure ass. She rode him, riding her high out, holding herself up by just her arms doing a partial push up while her nut filled him more and more. Beyond full, beyond his body's capacity to hold it all in.

Eventually, as her balls continued to pump gallon after gallon of demon spunk in, loading up his bowels until they were full from start to finish, his head lifted up and his cheeks puffed out. Eyes wide in surprise as his lips burst open and a stream of her cum began to flow from one end, and out the other. Her seed shooting out of his mouth and his eyes rolling back. "Ooooh fuck yeeeah, I love it when that happens, nnnnf..." She ground down again, letting all the nut that wouldn't fit in his overflowing stomach spew from his mouth.

This endless stream of pumping in, and flowing out went on for about three minutes before she finally ended it by sitting up. Her cock still remaining in him, but her nuts sufficiently emptied, and looked over his battered body, appreciating her work.

She could still feel his heartbeat on her cock, so the ritual was a success. He was still alive, and was ready for more. Even with her milky white, chunky sperm oozing out of his mouth and nostrils. He surely could fit a little more.

Suddenly, the doors down below burst open. A loud rattling of metal from the chains catching Asfixia's attention. She peered over the edge of the bed and saw them, her two sisters, and her mother entering the room. "Already Asfixia? You really couldn't wait for us?"

Asfixia raised her index finger as she felt the soul of Taylor mingling with the space around them. Binding him into the space with the power of their contract. "That's it...goooood boooooy..." She whispered softly as Taylor stirred, the magic of immortality slowly filling him.

Immediately he jolted awake, no longer in a dazed cum drunk state, a giant devil stamp beginning to appear on his back. It almost looked like a pair of invisible nails were slicing the stamp into his back and writing it. But he didn't scream in pain, and after it was finished, a flare of blue flame enveloped his body.

1...345678