Into The Chains Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All his bruises, his strained muscles and small cuts began to heal. Even his sweat being dried and cleaned off of his body, eventually the flames coalescing into two living chains rising out of his back.

"Well slave...it's time you met my mother, Zadrobi, and my two sisters, Castra, and Dantura!" Asfixia exclaimed.

But what she didn't see, was Taylor's eyes, as the chains emerged from his back. He blinked, and revealed the true color of his orbs. A bright purple showing off the power she had granted him.

Hell, he had only come here for a little fun tonight, but now, he had been given the keys to something much more...interesting.

The doors slowly closed...

*****

A.N. Long one huh?

Crazy shiz, but if you made it all the way through I hope you had fun :) More updates and posts of my other stories coming along this week! I hope to see you there.

Now excuse me while I go take a bath.

Next Chapter: ...?

1...345678