All Comments on 'Invisible Ch. 01'

by sex4every1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Loved it, please continue.

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
Great fantasy

Can't wait for chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

The invisibility serum needs a bit of suspension of disbelief, but as long as it leads to a good plot, I don't mind.

I was going to object to his lack of backbone once discovered, but it actually makes sense - Carrie is older/experienced and he's more like a bookworm.

Why did she choose her brother? Is it just the kink (and if so, did she always want that?) or is there more? I hope it gets explained.

I'm also curious what perversions his sister can come up with, you did a good job of highlighting Carrie's courage and desire, be as creative as you like. Looking forward to more.

horny2doithorny2doitabout 7 years ago

A very different but interesting story !! I think the kinky sex with brother and sister is great and I think his sister really wants him for herself. The kinky stuff is to get back at the parents or feed her fetish ?? I hope they keep banging each other and her brother now uses his invisible formula to screw her well and very often when she least expects it !! Please keep more chapters coming. Thank you.

HankWilliams1956HankWilliams1956over 6 years ago
So good

I normally do not care for the invisable type story but this one got me turned on and I want o read another chapter or two. Please let me know if you write and post more of this story, please.

petertowerspetertowersabout 6 years ago

Well worth continuing, maybe let their mom catch them when she is unable to do anything to stop them, all she can do is watch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Another chapter please!

The story is awesome, I'd love to read more chapters on it. Please continue on with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great potential

Follow up?

godgumbygodgumbyover 1 year ago

Please write another chapter of this story. It's great on many levels.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersex4every1@sex4every1
Just writing what comes to mind... For all feedback, or just a chat, drop me a line on: lp25051975@gmail.com 27/02/2024: Hello everyone, just to let you know I am back. I was genuinely moved by all the emails and messages of support. Thank you very much! I will try to publis...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Invisible Series Info