All Comments on 'It Ain't Paranoia if... Pt. 02 Ch. 06'

by Texican1830

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
servant111servant111almost 2 years ago

This one brings back your A game...Great Job here!! Lots of great action...the internal plot logic is back...and the sex scenes are believable and hot. Still you have a couple of really big Deux ex Machinas brought in to bridge some really big plot holes. First one is the rescue capture of the oligarch bad guy. We go from impending death to the line of mixed special forces coming in and blowing up the bad guys. It is like cowboys and indians with little foreshadowing or real explanation. The second is the miraculous flipping of the ex-wife character...who instantly transforms from the nut case bitch to broken...then strong caring submissive lover in one paragraph. Yes there is a small amount of post sex scene explanation...but this Deux ex Machina transformation from irrelevant to main character is tough to swallow... could have used a little more explanation/foreshadowing...

But all that said this is a thoroughly satisfying episode...and I look forward to the next one with "Great Expectations"...

5 very well deserved stars

Crazy2WheelerCrazy2Wheeleralmost 2 years ago

Vacation is a wonderful thing for the mind let alone the body!! Now we can continue to enjoy your quality offerings.

Thank you and in advance.

JohnD46JohnD46almost 2 years ago

Hope you had a nice vacation. Happy to have you back. Thank you

tizwickytizwickyalmost 2 years ago

Another 5 star effort!

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for fixing Kaitlyn.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 2 years ago

What is not to like, excellent as always !

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 2 years ago

Welcome back. Great story.

Homer21stCHomer21stCalmost 2 years ago

Your description of the current US political environment (party vs people) is probably the most accurate and concise I’ve read.

Glad you’re back from vacay, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story, well written. It was so easy to become invested in the characters, and the entire situation. Well Done

Thanks

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Another excellent chapter. I wonder if Kaitlyn did cheat on Rob with Clay. She’s taking his affair with Ash just too well.

5/5

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 1 year ago

So let's see. Kaitlyn DID NOT know Rob was home yet. Had not seen Rob nor been with Rob for close to a year?

Rob wakes Kaitlyn with a kiss on the cheek.

Kaitlyn says "Ummm, thank you, Honey. That's my favorite way to wake up!"

And then says "Rob! You're home!"

And we are led to believe she was NOT involved with anyone else?

Nope. Not believable.

StruckwrongStruckwrong28 days ago

Weirdly Rob was around the world without ever falling to temptation up to the point he found out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTexican1830@Texican1830
Yes, I'm old enough to have enjoyed the '60s...and 70s, and everything from then until now. My experiences and points of view are likely quite different, so be open minded when you read my stuff, as I do with yours. Current works: Chapters 1 & 2 of Comeuppance are awaiting a...