All Comments on 'It Feels So Good'

by Wes99

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
nice

I could see this happening

peebudypeebudyabout 10 years ago
that sucked...in a good way!

Great story. honest and well written.

Although most would deny it, I think this is a fantasy of a lot of otherwise straight men. I wrote a few stories about my own fantasies on the subject and found it very cathartic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great

great story, two guys after my own heart, I can sure relate

nawtedadenawtedadeabout 10 years ago

Please share more tales :)

I am bi and love the feeling of another sucking on my cock while I suck on his of course I have fucked and been fucked and quite enjoy that as well lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
And I am still a straight guy - but I will suck and get succked by a guy to fill the void left by my wife and her unwillingness to enjoy a full sex life with me

Gotta feel good about my sex life and if that is what it takes.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Should it be.....

Brothers-in-law and not Brother-in-laws?

Just a thought.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wrong Category

This was not an incest story, this was a gay male story. If they are not swapping their wives or fucking their kids or in-laws by blood, next time you have these two do something homosexual men would do then file it under gay male.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wrong Category

You will not get the ratings you want because those who like Gay stories will not have read this one, and the incest readers won't like this as much either. The two men are not even related, and so it could not be incest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Interesting story

Quite a few married guys are in similar situation. This is a good arrangement but the guys must be very careful not to get caught.

Wes99Wes99about 10 years agoAuthor
To Should it be

Yep, you're right...my fault. Thanks

Wes99Wes99about 10 years agoAuthor
Re: Wrong Category

Anonymous, thanks for your input.

Before submitting this story I gave a lot of thought about which category this story should be submitted to. I finally decided that the Incest/TABOO category was the best fit since both men considered themselves as straight. Also, it's true that the story doesn't fit the traditional definition of incest however, the two are related through marriage (some might consider that enough to classify as incest). In light of that I do feel that this story does fit into the TABOO part of the story classification.

Again, thanks for your input

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 10 years ago
I'm okay with the category ... I see this as taboo

But - in the tags for this story, it would have been wise to mention the male-male connection ... some folks are turned off by that - and it's just a good idea to give them a heads up.

Me personnally - I enjoyed the story - even though, what I thought was gonna happen was a swap between the couples ... :)

Wes99Wes99about 10 years agoAuthor
RE: Monagamous_now

Good point, I agree.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sorry

I feel sorry for guys that don't get head. I give my fiancée head every single day. I'm a woman and I can't give enough head! I love feeling a man grow in my mouth and then pour hot cum down my throat. This was a good read.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesabout 10 years ago
Beating the dead horse.

As already mentioned: The concept that sex between family members who are only related though marriage IS incest is arguable. My opinion is that in this case, two guys engaging in oral sex who are only related because they married two women who were sisters? Not incest. You can call it taboo, but taboo is an umbrella that lots of things can fall under depending on who's defining them--things that already have their own categories here, like gay sex, for instance.

Second point: If you want to sell something, whether it's an object or a concept, you have to pick the right target audience if you wish to make the sale. Advertising gay sex, by putting this in the gay category or by at least making it clear in the story description that this contains gay sex? That's going to winnow out the people who don't want to read about guys blowing guys. Which means fewer people clicking on the story, discovering the content, and giving it a rating of 1 star because they didn't like the content. Advertising it as having gay content is also more likely to ATTRACT those who want to read about it. And those people, presumably, would also be less likely to "default" to the 1 star.

Bottom line: For anyone considering writing about man-on-man sex, regardless of the familial relationship of those involved, and don't think it's necessary to mention that the story has gay content, either by the story's description or the category it falls into... You might want to rethink that thought.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 10 years ago

Definitely taboo, but could probably fit in others as well. All that aside, I find the premise questionable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hot story!

Love to read stories about men in the family enjoying sex together. This one is pretty hot!. Would love to read the sequel about when the wives found out. Maybe they might feel challenged and so inspired to enjoy sucking cock too. Of course it would also be hot to see the sisters eating pussy too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please give us part two!

You got me going with this story - now give us part two which you set up so perfectly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
sucking cock

You both should get to each others wife and fuck them and meke the suck your cock

I tied my sister-in-law to the bed and blindfolded her and told her i was going to eat her out and that I wanted my cock sucked she resisted until I made her suck my cock.

I then fucked her hard and fast and came in her cunt.I had her begging for it my mike then fucked my wife and tied her to the bed blindfolded and forced her to suck cock and then he fucked her they are both sucking cock now

kalzoo1kalzoo1about 5 years ago
Next chapter please!

Your story ends with the suggestion of a second chapter. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My brother in law and I do exactly them same, 19 years now. Wife stopped sucking me 20 years ago. It started by showing nude pics of our wives (sisters) to each other.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Excellent, 5- (4.6 = 92% = ★★★★★-)!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWes99@Wes99
Started writing erotica in the days before computers, when written erotica was usually typed on paper and discreetly passed along between readers and collectors.