All Comments on 'It Happened in Vegas'

by Jwhit2009

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
...MIRANDA IS HOT AND REALLY HORNY !!!

....good writing building Miranda's sexual openess, so write some stories about Miranda's secret (location) summer job as the beach bar's erotic masseuse at Hilton's nudist African swingers resort in Mexico,,she is popular and averages 18 half hour "sessions" per day and she is live on the internet 24/7..Miranda loves the huge horse size hung basketball players..what fun,,Looking forward to Miranda's "massage" stories..thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

pathetic demented people

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkabout 13 years ago
Good Story

Like it all, development of their lives together the intro to his fantasy, her acceptance of it. And the sex was great. Keep writing you've a decent mind for setting the scene - thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
another idiot

you guys are a special couple, when i read that i nearly threw up, just another sicko idiot that wants everyone to think by writing it it makes it so right, go back into hiding or get some help.

Jringo21Jringo21about 13 years ago
Great story!

Hope you continue this as a series. I loved the character development in the beginning and the sex was very hot. The story had a very "true" feel to it. Hope you add a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Just another group grope/swinger story about a slut and her cuck. If that's your thing have at it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Just another gay wimp story

1 star

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobabout 13 years ago
More!!

Loved your story! It was well written and very believable with good character development. Can't wait to see if it was a one time fling in Vegas or does Miranda turn into a hot wife slut??? Hope to see a Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
as dumb as it gets

some people should not have kids at all when they are never willing to grow up at least as long as the kids are young.

how about two sick parents , aids , hepatitis.... or even dead before the kids are grown up.

so fun right, what a fantasy to jack off, two orphans weeewwwwww, so cool

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Been Down the Road

I thought you wrote this fantasy rather well. You progressed from his just thinking and day dreaming to her slowly getting involved and...each time - she really liked it.

Okay, in Vegas when they finally sat down = this guy started with the eye contact very quickly and moved in on them quickly and then to her leg and suggestions very quickly. Think she was ready - yes, had second thoughts - hell no, in fact, walking out with their new friend, arm in arm and smooching didn't phase her one bit. No concern for hubby...at all.

Okay, sexy and erotic, nicely done, complete and we all have our imaginations for their future. No 2nd chapter needed, just write another story, I liked how your scenes flowed smoothly.

BTW, we do know that she is now a 'Hot Wife and she feels comfortable that hubby will allow and encourage her. She has already figured out that the future lovers had to be far enough away from their family, friends and business associates so...maybe the next town - girls night out?

Think he'll keep her......................

Anyway - Thanks! Not suggesting a follow up!

rivertown_ratrivertown_ratabout 13 years ago
Don't worry about the negative comments

There are just some sick people out there that enjoy reading porn, and then they feel so guilty about it that they have to lash out at the author to dispel the guilt. Don't worry about it.

I enjoyed your story, and like one other commenter, I liked the pacing and story development. It made it seem much more real. Your characters and dialog were also pretty good. You did have a few places where you had the wrong word, like "site" instead of "sight", but it wasn't too distracting. An editor would help there.

A sequel would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Another stupid story written by a gay man

Dude if you want a guy so bad, divorce the wife and go get a man fir yourself.

As for kids, god help any poor kid who has parents as fucked up as the ones in this story. Hopefully child protective services can take the kids away before they get as mentally messed up as the parents and the author of this horror are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hilarious

that some readers just can't stand reading comments that don't agree with their own view of this story. They are just compelled to bash other readers. Can't help themselves. Must make them feel macho. You guys are a laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Enjoyable, but

I enjoyed the tale, but it could really use some editing. Many incorrectly used homonyms and other words.

rkxtrkxtalmost 12 years ago

Great story, i like all 3 actaully. ..alot. The women are always perfectly developed and hot. I hope you continue to write

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story - but tidy all the spelling errors

Great story - really sexy. But you have a spelling mistake almost every other sentence -

there instead of their

site instead of sight

where instead of were

breath instead of breathe

new it instead of knew it

passed instead of past

And that's just on page 2 ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Liked this story....

But one thing I cannot fathom....whenever a women wraps her legs around me and pulls me in hard there is no way that I can continue pulling all the way out and in while fucking her. A lot of stories on literotica have guys continue to fuck their women hard and long.....I find that hard to believe!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

If your whore can’t cuck you in Vegas, it can’t be done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous