All Comments on 'It Started with a Kiss Ch. 01'

by miss_honeypot

Sort by:
  • 185 Comments
nineironnineironabout 20 years ago
WOW!!!!!

Miss honeypot, My only regret is that this story wasn't longer!! VERY well done, can't wait for more!!!

John40in98John40in98about 20 years ago
EXCELLENT!!

Great story...superior dialogue...I can't wait for you to continue!!

Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
a great story

I really loved this story and yes it did need to be longer.

Please do more with these characters

gamma33gamma33about 20 years ago
OH, MISS HONEYPOT!!

THIS HAS GOT TO BE ONE OF THE HOTTEST STORY YET. NOW I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE FURTHER ADVENTURES OF FRANK AND MONICA.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
It Started With a Kiss

Excellent! More cumming I hope!:)Incest is my favorite reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great story

Wonderful story. I loved the dialog and the tenderness of both Frank and Monica. I was impressed with the realism and the ability of the story to fire my imagination and visualisation. Keep up the good words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
really well writen Story

great Story, really well writen and touchy. this is a great piece of work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Keep writing

Great story, well written, the stage has been set, the characters have been shaped. By all means, do continue and flesh it out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Love this story

best incest story I ever read and I am a guy. As a teen, I loved my older sister and she loved me. Write a younger brother and older sister story for all us guys that loved our sisters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
very well written

Nice story miss honeypot it had an evenflow for the most-part the only thing i could have asked for was a little more background on the family and town. I really enjoyed your way with words amd phrasin (especially that sequence where he's biking through the town), must stories sound the same and its refreshing to see someone breakaway from the mold. Also the art of the tease which must authors don't bother with (takes too long) was great, was never sure if it was going to happen, nice tension good pace, and keeps the reader's wanting more. Great story once again hope u keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
WOW!

That was an amazing story.... I damn near came in my pants it was so good.... excellent writing.... please post the next part soon!

CajunSteveCajunSteveabout 20 years ago
I HATE NOT BEING ORIGINAL! BUT. WOW . INCREDIBLE!

If you didn't win for the most amazing story! We have no good critics here lol! a big big THANK YOU! Please don't tease us for long Part 2 should be soon! lol..

TesshuTesshuabout 20 years ago
Great work.

I definitely derived some enjoyment from your story;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Hottest Writing Imaginable

Hottest writing I can remember reading for a long time.

I will be checking back often to follow what happens next between Frank and Monica. I am longing to read about his first mindblowing orgasm inside Monica, the further times they just cannot resist each other, give into the mutual lust, and then the time they are waiting anxiously to see if her overdue period shows up each day until they find out for sure a little Monica or Frankie is on the way.

NHGritNHGritabout 20 years ago
Wow

God that was hot, can't wait for chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Superb

Excellent reading my friend, THE BEST incest story I have read on here and certainly a winner.

walkingeaglewalkingeagleabout 20 years ago
I'm aching for more--------

So hot it sizzels! I'm hard and wanting more--

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Best. story. ever.

Getting just the right mix of emotion and lust is a fairly difficult task, but you have hit it just right. Can't wait for more.

LerajeLerajeabout 20 years ago
Holy cow!

I love this story! Please continue it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
That has to be...

...damn near the hottest sibling sex story I have ever read - and I read every one I can find! I absolutely LOVED it. Please, please, please continue to write about these two - I'm hooked!!!

HoustonrnHoustonrnabout 20 years ago
I have one complaint

I have given you a top score because as a story you did an excellent job. My one complaint is considering the publication source I though it took you forever to finally reach something hot. Maybe it is just my mood tonight, but I had to work hard to get to page 4.

MORE MORE MORE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
very very hot

You carried the story so well, not too fast, but how you did it was great, want to see more of this story soon!!

good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Talk about hot!

Oh my gosh! I was so close to just exploding I couldn't even stand it. I have to read more or I'll just go nuts. This is at least in my top three hottest stories of all time. Maybe once I read the rest this will be THE HOTTEST STORY OF ALL TIME. I can't wait for the climax. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Yummmmy honey...

Please, I'm begging you write more and write it tomorrow. Good god woman how did you capture that so perfectly and so hot? I loved your pacing, I loved the anticipation and detail that created such a great picture in my mind. You've got me wet and dripping for more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Wow, truely excellent bit of writing.

Damn, way to go with this story, it's definatly the best erotic story I've read in monthes. If this peice isn't at the top of the incest list in the next few days there's no justice in the world. Like everyone else has said, the pace is dead on. The ammount of tension that you maintain was intensely erotic from the begining, and when you really get the action going we're talking thermite level hot.

I'm going to be checking back every day to make sure I don't miss the sequels!

mrpervy46mrpervy46about 20 years ago
HOT! HOT!

If I could give this story more than 5 I would. This is one of the hottest stories in a while, ppppplllleeeaasseee keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
All time greats

Ummmmmm!

this is one nicely written story, right on top with built for one thing!!!

The two most jerked off upon stories here,

keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Very nice job, Well done

I like your style. I liked that you spent some time developing the characters, the relationships and the story in general as you eased into the erotica. I hate to see virgin sisters gobbling up cocks and begging for anal by the third paragraph. Nice pace to the story and tantalizing descriptions of their inner emotional states. Way to go & please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
More, please write more!!!!!!!!!!

Please continue this story. Its incredibly HOT!

sjt25839sjt25839about 20 years ago
Keep it up ,Please!

I loved this story! IT is well written and you take the time to develope the story. I kept getting more and more exited as it went along. Can't wait for the continuation!

sexmatesexmateabout 20 years ago
This story is absolutly the best!

Unbeliveable writing! This is very well written and thought out! It is HOT HOT HOT! Great flowing story! Your story has great anticipation, description and heart felt feelings!

All wannabe writers take note this is how it is done!

Loved it! I wish I was them! I was lost in these characters.

sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
just the beginning

This is an incredibly hot story. It is extremely well written. I love the very broad, slow set up of your story. I have a feeling that the incrdibly hot sex between Frank and Monica is just the beginning.

I can't wait for your follow-on chapters and exploring all the juiciy tidbits you've laid out for us.

What's going to happen with Frank and Julie Bowman?

Will Pete Marshall join in somehow?

How sexy are Frank and Monica's parents?

Who else will be brought into the story that ... Started With a Kiss

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Simply beautifully written.

I don'tknow what you could to make the story better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
...Now end it.

A magnificent tapestry. Perfect pacing, detail, tension, and imagery. The real beauty of this short story is that unlike most "erotic" fiction, I find these characters believable and real. A fine job of character development, and teasingly erotic in the process. Utterly breath-taking.

Now end it. Nobody likes a mustache on the "Mona Lisa", and trying to maintain this level of energy merely weakens the preceding. I find it much more erotic IMAGINING the rest of the story.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Absolutely fabulous !

The best story I have read ,,, ever !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Good = Better = Best

I score teacher's qualification essays as a part time job and can honestly say that your writing composition and gramatical abilities are at least as good as the best papers I've read. The depth of emotional detail that you exhibit makes the reading of your incestuous adventure a sensually explosive treat, resulting in jump-starting this old man's equipment into 'blast off' mode and to hell with my cardio specialists admonitions to 'cool it'! ! ! I've just ridden the rocket ---- Oh, yeah !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Truly Sublime

The dictionary fails to provide enough superlatives to describe this masterful narration.Keep up the good work.Look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Magnificently written.

This story is easily the best story I've read so far on Literotica. The way you magnificently built up the characters, the situation, the feelings of both the parties involved was superb. Unlike most stories, where the sex scene is merely a few paragraphs, you built it up like real sex, where it takes place over a long period of time.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Excellent Adventure

Wonderfully written, very enjoyable. Looking forward to future writings.

SINtilatingSINtilatingabout 20 years ago
Bravo

Sophisticated language, awesome imagery, and a wonderful imagination. It was like reading a romance novel and dirty porn all rolled into one. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Need More

Please write the next chapter VERY SOON. Please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
WRITE MORE

You are an excellent writer. I was suprised that it was well-written, as not too many of the stories on this site are. I wish you'd write some more.

forlornforlornabout 20 years ago
Great Story

This was a great, well developed story. An excellent read. The only comment is that the whole time I was reading it, I had the feeling it should of been written in the first person, from Frank's viewpoint. But maybe that's just because I'm a guy. :-) The author did a great job getting inside Frank's head, and it would have been more ... intimate, I guess, if it had been written in the first person. But whichever, I hope she writes more. Can't wait to read the next chapter!

fardreamerfardreamerabout 20 years ago
It turned me on!

I don't normally find incest stories that arousing, but this story was not only well-written, but it also made me horny!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
A great , great effort

One of the best I've read on the site. Looking forward anxiously to further submissions.

hongluobohongluoboabout 20 years ago
Superb... absolutely superb!

the characters are so beautifully drawn out... the language is rich... the love so tantalizingly sweet... so very erotic..and so real....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
It makes me horny as hell

This realy was a turn on and cant wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
A very good read, sexy.

They could have been roomies after or during collage that had been life long friends but, nothing more. DOesn't matter the relation. The story was very hot, thank you.

noone269noone269about 20 years ago
Great Story!

Keep the chapters coming! This is one of the best stories I have read in quite awhile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Loved it

Loved it. Nothing rushed, a great build up and very beleivable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
A #1

Excellent. Slow, easy, & believable. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
very lovely & emoational,

very lovely very charming,amazing and real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great story

This is honestly the first incest story i ever liked, great job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
I fear, I will not...

... be able to look at Winnie the Pooh without having second thoughts ever again... very! good work :-) I hope very much to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Wowwwww!!!!! That was hot.

I feel the same way about my sister, and your story helped me with my fantasy that I will never be able to fulfill. Thank you and I am looking forward to many, many, many more chapters and stories from you.

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightabout 20 years ago
But what about the girl who's in love with him?

There are only two things wrong with this wonderful story. The possibility of Monica becoming pregnant and the girl (I can't remember her name) whose locker is right below Frank's. If she is in love with him, and he's too clueless to know it, he's in for some serious heartbreak. I'd like to see her again next chapter and find out if she finds a way to express herself. BTW, is this in an English comprehensive school or something? A lot of the actions and behavior patterns look distinctly American (except for the school uniforms), but the spelling is definitely U.K.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Hard

This incredibly sexy story brought back memories of my beautiful sister. When in high school, I used to go into her bathroom at night when she was taking a bath. There was a saloon-style door between the tub and the sink area. I would stand outside looking over the door and talking to her, but eventually she wouldn't mind me watching her naked either in the tub or sitting on the toilet. I would be standing with the biggest hard on ready to relieve it upstairs. Only once did she let me touch her nipples (accidently by having my hands over the door). Once I was completely naked ready to step into the tub with her, but I never got the nerve. On one other occasion, she watched me beat off upstairs in my closet, but we never touched. I still fantasize about her, but I'm sure it would have complicated our lives, yet I still can dream about it.

Great story.

AnneLovesItAnneLovesItabout 20 years ago
I want chapter 2!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn girl, I have a bro and felt the same way but never had the nerve to do it like you described. Surely it is the story of you and your bro. How else could you know and describe so vividly what happened. Please hurry with the next chapter...PLEASE???

PyroPyroabout 20 years ago
Finally, another good writer!

Great story, but I have to agree with the previous critique; if that other girl at the locker has nothing to do with the storyline and what he does with his sister, why put her in there? Hopefully this will be resolved with the next submission. Gave it a five because a.) you had excellent character and plot development and b.) you can actually write, unlike about 80% of the "authors" here. Gave you 75% because it would have been a better story without the first few paragraphs. Keep up the poetic prose!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Oh God Don't stop now!

Please, hurry

Jackson87754Jackson87754about 20 years ago
Holy Crackers!!! It was incredible, a 5 for sure.

Unbelievable!!! Would you do me a favor and read and rate mine. Not near as good as yours but I would be honored if you would read it.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=129465

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
WOW

Whens the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Holy shit

Wow, I believe I cummed 7 times while reading this story. Wonderfully written... I can not wait for the next part. You are an incredible writer. That was very hot.

RHS71!RHS71!about 20 years ago
Can I be your brother?!

curled my toes! well written and very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
best of the year

I think the title of this post sums up my feelings. I cant wait to read the rest. No wonder its ranked no. 1!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Too Hot

One of the best stories I have read in a loooong time. Cannot wait till the next chapter. Please hurry...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Still: WOW!!!!

I've read this story more than once now and it still is one of the best!!! on this archive. It has believable characters, a plotand everything else a good erotic story needs.

But I had to search for it when I didn't find it immediately on the top-list. Why issn't it at first place any longer???

I simply can't understand it.

5 points from me for this wonderful story. Nothing less is possible.

Vampiric_MirageVampiric_Mirageabout 20 years ago
Superb!

This is an excellent story! I loved Frank's character development and the build up of the story. Definitely makes me wish I had a brother...

I agree with some of the earlier posts though - what is the significance of the first woman introduced in the story? Is the next chapter going to include group sex?

I can't wait to read the nect chapter. Don't rush writing it. With your talent (as can be seen by the sheer volume of positive feedback) the wait will be more than worth it.

Congrats on one of the best stories ever written on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great

I loved it but how much longer before part 2 comes out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
You be da Momma!!

I was TOTALLY awed (and HORNY)!!! Thanks, miss_h!

jakkjakkabout 20 years ago
HOT AS HELL

MAN WHAT A GREAT STORY I COULDNT STOP READING IT IF MY HOUSE COUGHT ON FIRE. "JAKK"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Breaning Hot

This story is on fire. So don't stop thera with this super red hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Well wriiten

There are a number of hot stories in Literotica, but very few as well written as this one. No childish spelling or grammar, but lots of details both physical and emotional.

don_1953don_1953almost 20 years ago
amazingly well written

wow, grinning wide, throughout, what a wonderful well written story, being there couldn't be any better :)

BeckyAMHBeckyAMHalmost 20 years ago
I'm so wet now

omg, that was so hot, you are an incredible writer, i'm going to read chapter 2 right now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
by far the best

by far the best i have seen on literotica, and ive seen alot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Nice Job!

VERY well done. I too have seen a lot on this site, and this ranks as one of the best. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
incredible .......

hi miss_honeypot,

u should get an award for this story, its so well written.

one of the best stories i've read so far,, and i can only imagine the effort it must have taken to write such a long story, but it feels as though u carried it off with great ease.

i mean, the pace, excitement and the tempo was there strong till the very end......fantastic job!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
wow!

wish you were my sister!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
O_o BEST . STORY . EVAR

*goes off to find sister*

hi2u

cpbearcpbearover 19 years ago
Delightful!

Absolutely delightful! A wonderful and rare combination of tenderness, heart-pounding desire, and juicy sex. The unmatched intensity of first-time sex is handled in a truly human way that makes it even sexier.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
fcuk...

this story is so fcuking good...i swear the best i have read so far and it has got me so wet. u are an amazing writer!! keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I loved it!!!!!

Amazing story! That honestly got me hotter than any story I've EVER read (and I've read a few). Absolutely wonderful! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
OMG !!!!

hey miss (winnie the pooh's) honeypot

are u a famous professional author, coz ive never heard of u until now, i reccomend u take this as high as u can

a writer with a gift such as yours is unbelieveable

this is a fukin gr8 story,

thnx 4 makin me happy, zoe

P.S. anyone who reads this includin u miss honeypot e-mail me x_x_x_sexy_x_babe_x_x_x@hotmail.com with subject - literotica

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Erotica at its best

This is without a doubt the finest piece of erotic writing I've ever had the pleasure to read. Simply superb! Thank you for your submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Siblins

Miss Honeypot, That story if I may say so is the best piece of erotica I've read, very sexy and quite a turn on, I'm sat at my desk in my comp. room with nipples sticking out a mile & my pussy drowning in my panties, only wish I had a brother like that, Ah the power of words, your work has a professional feel about it, all the better for that, This tale must surely have a continuation, the possibilities & probabilities are endless, babies or no babies

Gosh my mind boggles

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WOW

I think I just found a substitute for Viagra! Your stories...keep them cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
and funny too

"is this the pussy in question?" - haaaAAA. i love him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Y Helo Thar Incredible Story

I'm an aspiring writer myself, although ive never attempted this genre, but i'd just like to say that not only was this rediculously hot, but also very well written from a literary standpoint. Excellent job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Terrrifficc!

The only thing I would do if I were doing it, would be to caress my beloved's breasts while kissing her down there. I find women really love that, and so do I.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Absolute Best

That was the BEST story I have ever read! It was funny and hot and... WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW! That was by far the hottest thing I've ever read. I kept looking at the clock, telling myself to finish it tomorrow but I couldn't. I cant wait to read more! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Holy Shit

Its 5 Am...my throat is dry, my cock is currently dripping excess cum into my boxers. AS another guy said, that was WELL written on a literary standpoint., and not only is it unny, it also reminds me of my technique, i tend to make chicks laugh while having sex (and i dont mean when i pull down my pants) I gotta get to bed man, although my chest is racing...im deffinatly finishing this tomm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Amazing

My only complaint is that its too good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
write another story and make my day

the best stor

y- nice and slow with a lot of details

azn_boi_kinkzazn_boi_kinkzover 19 years ago
No sisters here

Don't mind the rating.

I don't seem to get turned on as much with sibling incest maybe because I don't have a sister...

good read. wish to read more from u...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Oh, my, god.

I'm surprised I have enough sense left to type. I can honestly say that these two chapters constitute the best stories I have ever read. Period. Keep the stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
wow!

I'd really like to leave a comment but I'm much too horny to think...

destinyrevokeddestinyrevokedalmost 19 years ago
this is hot

holy hell that was hot... cant wait to get to the next part. Loved the way the story teased you at the end, everybody hoped he would fuck her and yet he didnt, great build up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
nice

nice storytelling!!!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous