It Started with a Kiss Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh thank God,” he groaned, causing her to giggle with her mouth full.

The vibrations of her giggles sent a thousand tremors quaking through his body, while his cock twitched and jerked as more and more of it eased past her teeth and deeper into her mouth. Her lips tightened around his flesh and her mouth began to slide up and down, sucking in half his length before going up for air and then plunging her silken lips back down again. Juicy sucking noises began to grow as loud as his delighted cries, and when she flicked her tongue against the side of his cock while half of it was stuffed into her mouth, it took him over the edge.

“Oh, Mon!” he gasped. The cum began to brew in his balls and his entire body tensed with the imminence of his long-awaited orgasm.

Sensing his oncoming ejaculation, Monica wrapped her lips around his cock even tighter and began sucking for all she was worth. Loud slurping sounds escaped her mouth and vibrated along the smooth skin she was sucking, sending even more tremors through his shaking body.

“Ooh, shit,” he yelled. His cock began to throb and spurt, shooting sticky strings of cum into his sister’s hot little mouth as she kept sucking and gobbling, never letting up. The cum erupted copiously from him, he could feel her throat muscles contract after each spurt and due to the fact her lips had created a tight seal around the middle of his cock, he assumed she was swallowing his sperm when none began to leak from the corners of her mouth.

Even after he’d stopped cumming she continued to lick, suck and kiss the turgid flesh, unwilling to give up her newly acquired prize. It was fascinating to watch as she rubbed the tip of his cock all over her lips, giving his cock her complete and undivided attention. After a few minutes – yet seemed like hours – she gave his cock one last big suck, making sure that she’d gotten all the cum that he was willing to share with her. Then she pulled her mouth away and licked her lips, a pinkish hue rising in her cheeks.

“Whoa,” she said, panting. “That tasted really, really yummy, Frank. Mmm, did it ever.”

She was still kneeling between his legs, one hand wrapped around his cock, jacking it, while she brought the other to the loose strands of blond hair in her eyes and tucked them behind her ears. She rose and crawled onto the bed, straddled his hips and began to grind her panty-clad pussy against his still-erect cock.

“Was I any good?” she asked, her voice frivolous but her eyes giving away her insecurity.

“It was fantastic, Mon,” he sighed, positively glowing in the aftermath of her lovely blowjob. “Guys don’t fake their orgasms, not like those-who-shan’t-be-named.

She grinned down at him. “Hey, I can proudly say that I’ve never faked an orgasm in my life.”

“That’s a pretty bold statement considering you’ve only ever had them when you’ve played with yourself, and never actually had a guy try to give you one.”

“I guess you’re going to have to rectify that situation, aren’t you?”

He nodded and gazed at her body. Winnie the Pooh was still staring at him and clutching the honey pot to his chest, swatting those pesky bees away from the rim. Perhaps he wasn’t the bees after all, maybe he was Winnie and he now filled the position of having to swat away other guys that would be trying to get into Monica’s panties.

“You’re still hard,” she pouted, rotating her hips with deliberation and hardening him up even more. “I thought they go soft after they go off?”

“They usually do,” he admitted.

“What? I’m just too sexy for you, am I?” she said, her words dripping with sarcasm.

How Monica wasn’t aware of how insanely gorgeous she was, Frank would never know. It wasn’t an ‘I’m just saying this for attention’ issue, she truly believed that she wasn’t very good looking and for the life of him he didn’t know why.

“As a matter of fact that’s exactly why I’m still hard. When I look at you my mouth goes dry, or,” he said with a lopsided smile, “I’m drooling over how beautiful you are. You put Grace Kelly to shame, Monica.”

Frank was fanatical about classical movies. His favourite actor of all time was Jimmy Stewart and his favourite actress was Grace Kelly. There was something about Miss Kelly that Frank adored; she commanded screen presence and she had a rare beauty that couldn’t be found in any present day actresses. Monica was even lovelier than the late Grace Kelly.

Monica blushed and stopped grinding her crotch against his. For the first time since she’d sucked his cock she couldn’t hold his gaze, he’d embarrassed her.

“Frank…could we drop this, I’m having so much fun that I don’t want to get into an argument with you.”

“Okay, I’m sorry. Well…let’s talk about that incredible blowjob you just gave me. It’s just a shame I couldn’t hold on longer, Jesus, I went off like fireworks.”

She lowered her face to his and kissed him lightly on the lips, a peck, then she lifted her head up a few inches so she could look into his eyes. “It lasted long enough.”

“But–”

“It lasted long enough,” she repeated. This time her voice had a slight edge to it, it was that edge he’d grown accustomed to hearing in women’s voices over the years. It meant shut up.

“Anyway, it seems as if there’s plenty of go-juice left in it for a couple more rounds,” she said, and to emphasise, she bounced up and down on his rigid pole a few times.

“Not if you keep doing that,” he groaned.

She laughed and stopped bouncing, sensing that there was some truth to what he was saying. There was plenty of time, nothing had to be rushed. Besides, their parents wouldn’t be home until early in the morning so they had the house to themselves.

They began to kiss again, their tongues twisting together and he had to remind her over and over to stop dry fucking him, but her panties were beginning to dampen and she hadn’t gotten off yet, so she was extremely aroused.

Frank loved kissing her and he didn’t mind the fact that he could taste his own cum, the residue left over from her terrific blowjob. Some guys wouldn’t do it, they flat out refused to, but he didn’t mind the taste of sperm, his sperm at least.

“Wait,” he said, grabbing her shoulders and pushing her away from his body. “We’ve got to slow down, Mon. Maybe we should take a break and think through what we’re doing.”

Both her eyes blinked in unison and she stared at him open mouthed. “You’re kidding, right?”

“No. Look, what happens if mum and dad come home right now and see what we’re doing? There’s no hurry, we can take all the time in the world.”

“There’s just one little problem with that scenario.”

“What’s that?” he asked.

“You got your cock sucked and I’m being left empty handed with a pussy that’s begging to be touched. I’ve never been eaten before, Frank. I’d kind of like to know what it feels like. Besides, I don’t care what it takes, if I have to tie you up and force you to lick me out then I’ll do just that.”

“Tie me up, huh?”

“Yup, and then I’ll force my pussy onto your mouth, make you lick me out nice and good.”

Hearing his sister talk like this was causing his cock to stiffen substantially, it also didn’t help that Monica was still sliding her scantily-clad pussy back and forth over it with wild abandon. To say he didn’t want to fuck her would be an out and out lie, yet in a way he didn’t. Having sex would change both of their lives forever, it wasn’t something that you rushed straight into without any forethought.

“You’re something else, you know that. I can’t believe how much you’ve changed since this afternoon.”

“I haven’t changed, I’m still the same girl. The only difference is that you don’t make me self-conscious in the least, being here with you, like this, feels completely natural to me.”

That was the scariest part. It felt as natural as swallowing or breathing, when having sex with your sister should be as far from natural as the sun is from Pluto.

“So you want me to lick your pussy?”

“And maybe finger it a little, too.”

“Maybe I could accommodate you, I mean, if I have to.”

“Gee,” she laughed, “don’t do me any favours.”

Frank smiled at her and slipped his arm around her middle, sliding his hand down the bare flesh of her back until he came to the elastic band of her panties.

“Raise your ass a little,” he said.

In no time at all the contact between his hard cock and her damp panties was broken. A dreamy smile drifted over her face as his hand slipped over the fabric of her panties and down the valley between her ass cheeks.

“Is this the pussy in question, the one I’m supposed to lick and finger?” he asked, pressing his hand against the damp material that covered her sex.

“It could be,” she moaned.

Although only minutes beforehand he’d wanted to halt all sexual progress between them, as his fingers danced over the contours of her slit he couldn’t come up with a single reason why. It was hot to the touch and her panties were slightly damp, as if they’d been left out on the clothesline all night and the early morning dew had attached itself to them.

“I’m not going to lie to you, Franky. I want more than your tongue or a finger inside me, there’s something I want in my pussy much, much more.”

“A dildo?”

“Ha ha, you’re so funny.”

“On occasions I try,” he said with a smile. As much as he wanted to slide his cock into the pussy he was playing with, in his heart he knew that it wouldn’t happen tonight. It was much too soon to be making a decision as grand as that, so in the mean time he’d fulfil his promise to lick her out.

“C’mon,” he said, patting her on the ass. “Lets get you laid out on the bed, I’m feeling slightly hungry.”

She grinned at him and climbed from his body, swatting the box of tissues away from the bed as she lay down in the middle of the mattress. Her honey-blond hair was fanned out in an arc over her light blue pillow, a light sheen of sweat covered her brow and her breasts jiggled slightly as she shifted herself into as comfortable a position as she could.

All he could hear in his head was the loud, dull throbbing of his beating heart. Monica was staring at him with such a dazzling smile that his stomach fluttered and he wasn’t sure if he could go through with it. She trusted him so fully and completely, which was why she could lay there contentedly as he was about to remove her panties.

“This is going to change everything.”

Monica’s mouth curled into a smile. “You big doofus, everything has already changed. Do you have a poor memory? It was my mouth that sucked the cum out of your cock not ten minutes ago.”

“I know, but…” he waved his hand, trying to emphasise what he wanted to say but failing miserably.

“But?”

“When we’re both naked I’m going to have a hard time restraining myself from going all the way. I love sex, I positively adore it, and it’s going to be damned hard for me to resist you.”

“So don’t,” she teased. “If you want to fuck me, go right ahead. I’m sure not going to complain.”

“You see,” he groaned, “you aren’t helping things, Monica.”

The irony of the role-reversal hadn’t gone unnoticed by him. It was usually he who was confident and in control when it came time for sex. He’d bedded many lovely girls and he’d developed something of a reputation as a ladies man, which was what Kathy, his ex-girlfriend, had always worried herself silly over.

After gazing at Monica’s exquisite body for a long moment, he took a deep breath and gripped the elastic band of her panties. Her eyes were sparkling and his hands trembled. There was no turning back anymore, it was do or die time.

The white fabric peeled down her thighs with ease and the light blond curls of her pubic mound came into view. Her panties slipped over her ankles and off the ends of her delicate feet, and with an impatient sigh she spread her legs open and gave him a view that many men – and some women – would kill for.

Although he was somewhat biased considering that she was his sister, he could easily admit that she was the most breathtakingly lovely girl he’d ever laid eyes on. She was his, utterly and completely his. Her tiny feet, her long smooth legs that ran all the way up to the sweetest pussy he’d ever seen, her plentiful breasts and her gorgeous face…

It was difficult to wrestle with the fact that the girl he was falling for was his sister. Although, a simple rationalisation would be this – they were just two homo sapiens that held an electrifying attraction for one another, and all they wanted to do was share and consummate that attraction. Was showing their affection for one another wrong, was finding each other sexy breaking the law in some way? Apparently it was, yet every bone in his body told him that it was as right as the opposite of left.

Frank balled up Monica’s panties and raised them to his nostrils to inhale her scent. It was a rich aroma that wasn’t entirely unpleasant and, once he was satisfied, he casually threw them on the floor amongst her discarded school uniform.

“What is it about guys sniffing girls’ panties?” she asked, her nose wrinkling slightly.

He shrugged and shot her a hesitant smile. “I guess it’s just one of those guy things.”

“Thanks for clearing that up for me, you’ve given me a real epiphany over here.”

“I really don’t know, I wanted to sniff them so I did. Is that a crime, Miss Cassidy?”

“Nooo,” she said with a grin, “I guess I’d rather you sniff my panties than any other girls’, if that’s what it comes down to.”

“That’s what it comes down to.”

“Then I guess I’ll just have to live with you sniffing my panties, won’t I? There are worse things in the world I guess, like having a hot naked guy promise me he’ll eat me out and then take his time in actually getting around to doing it!”

Giving in to her with an apologetic look, he positioned himself snugly between her legs and wrapped his arms loosely around her thighs. His face was only centimetres away from the folds of her opening, yet his eyes were still locked on hers.

“What do you like?” he asked.

She blinked at him and confusion flashed across her face like lightning over water. “Huh?”

“What I mean is: what turns you on the most when you play with yourself?”

For almost the first time that night her face went completely crimson and he silently cheered himself for cracking her tough shell. If anything, the maroon blush that spread over her cheeks made her appear even lovelier in the soft ambience of the overhead light.

When Frank pleasured a woman orally he always asked what they liked in that department. He wasn’t ashamed to ask, seeing as how every single woman was different in how she liked to be pleasured. It made perfect sense to learn from the source herself on how she liked things done; it certainly saved a lot of fumbling around down there and not have anything happen for the girl.

Guys are in a whole different ballpark to women. Women are more complex than men; it takes the right mood and a deft touch to stimulate the female species. Men, on the other hand, pretty much need nothing else than to be caressed in any place on their bodies and it will feel insanely good. To make a man cum is not rocket science.

“Oh, heh, that…”

“C’mon, don’t go all shy on me now, Mon. What gets you off, what sets your fireworks blasting into the stratosphere?”

“My clit is pretty sensitive,” she said meekly, as if talking about this was borderline taboo. “So whatever you do to me down there will…make me feel pretty damn good.”

“Anything else?” he asked. The scent of her pussy was filling his nostrils and he wanted nothing more than to get started. What excited him more than anything was the fact that it was a virgin pussy – it had never been fingered, licked or fucked, and Frank liked above all things to be at the head of the chow line.

“If you’re going to finger me use two fingers, one finger doesn’t do anything at all. Oh, and Frank?”

“Yes?”

“Please be gentle with me, don’t be too rough.”

“Mon, I’ll be so gentle you’ll hardly know I’m here.”

“Somehow I kind of doubt that,” she laughed.

He flashed her a warm smile and the worry evaporated from her face as suddenly as it appeared. The fact that she was prepared to go this far, if not further, touched Frank. How was it that the girl who had been crying earlier over not being able to kiss a guy had come this far? Frank could only guess that he was the only guy she trusted not to take advantage of her, but that was an oxymoron in itself. What guy doesn’t take advantage of a girl in any given situation?

Not caring to analyse that line of thought, he turned his attention to Monica’s pussy and scrutinised it in minute detail. In a word, it was lovely. Soft, wispy blond curls rested above two puffy, cleanly shaven and slightly parted lips. Some light perspiration had accumulated around the pale edges, and the slit in between the lips was a dark pink, while her clit was slightly hardened and poking out.

“How does it stack up?” she asked softly.

“Stack up?” he replied, disoriented as much by her question as the sight of her scrumptious pussy.

“Yeah, how does it stack up against all the other girls you’ve been with? Don’t lie, tell me the truth.”

“It’s got to be…at least in the Top 50,” he said with a grin.

“Hey! I’m trying to be serious here.”

Frank would’ve almost believed that had she not broken out into one of her dazzling smiles. The way he figured it; life was too short to take everything so seriously, if you don’t joke around once in a while then what’s the point?

“I’m aware of that.”

“So?” she persisted. “Is it an ugly one or a pretty one?”

“Definitely pretty,” he said, then leaned in and gave her slit a nice big lick.

The skin on her thighs suddenly broke out into a million pebbles of gooseflesh, while a small squeak escaped her lips as his tongue made contact with her body.

“Would it make your Top 5 pussies?” she asked, her voice shaking slightly.

“Mon, it makes my Top 1 pussy of all time. You really don’t know how beautiful you are, do you?”

“I know I’m…kind of pretty, but I would never consider myself to be gorgeous or anything,” she declared, clearly embarrassed.

“Well you are. And I feel like such a lucky guy to be with you like this, I don’t want you to think for a second that I’m taking you for granted.”

“And I think I’m such a lucky girl to be with you, the door swings both ways, Frank.”

“Speaking of doors…” And with that, he averted his eyes back to the delicacy between her thighs and without so much as a warning he lapped at her pussy with a few nice, fast strokes of his tongue.

“Oh Frank!” Monica gasped, throwing her head back into the pillow and wrapping both of her arms tightly around her torso.

Frank decided to start out slowly, so for a few minutes he ran his tongue around the smooth outer lips and avoided making contact with her clitoris. As her soft sighs of pleasure drifted over him he decided to up the ante, so he pushed his tongue between her lips and slid it as deep into her honey pot as possible. I am Winnie, he thought vaguely.

“So good,” she sighed to herself, her body trembling as his tongue explored her most private area.

Having never had a tongue between her legs was probably the main reason she was reacting so swiftly, but even Frank wasn’t prepared when her hips started gyrating so soon after he’d begun eating her. If she was as sensitive as she’d said she was, he was going to make her cum like she’d never done before.

Generally the human body is warm to the touch, and with over an inch of his tongue buried inside her pussy he could verify that the temperature had risen quite substantially from when his tongue had slid along her skin. Her vagina was hot and soft and tasty, which made it increasingly harder for him to find that what they were doing was in some way sick or disgusting.