It Started with a Kiss Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica removed her hands from her body and thrust them into Frank’s hair. Her hips were jerking about with each wiggle and flick of his tongue, as if she had ants in a pair of invisible pants. The soft sighs that had been emitting from her lovely throat had transformed into loud cries and, to his ears at least, they sounded sweeter than any harmony that Beethoven had ever constructed.

“Please, please suck my clit, Franky,” Monica shuddered. “Don’t tease me any longer, make me cum.”

He retracted his tongue and lapped at her slick pussy as if it were a drinking fountain. Eyes closed, heart pounding, he zeroed in on her hard nub and began to suck at it like a teat, although instead of obtaining milk he was desperately hoping to give her an orgasm.

A girlish squeal escaped her lips and her legs suddenly scissored around his head – an instinctive reflex to the immense pleasure that just shot through her entire body.

“Oh fuck!” she groaned. With the help of the leverage of her scissored legs, Monica began to raise her ass off the bed and hump her pussy against his face. Each upward thrust was punctuated by an anguished “Oh fuck!” and those two words began to get chanted faster and faster until it was one long “ohfuckohfuckohfuck.”

In mid air, with her ass raised off the bed, Monica finally went over the edge and her hips quaked while her pussy tensed. A long line of expletives flowed forth from her mouth, cried out so loudly that any sailor within earshot – or neighbour walking past their house – would cringe at the sound of the foulmouthed young girl Frank was hungrily eating out.

If Monica had been as horny as he’d been, he couldn’t blame her for cumming so fast. He liked girls that were extremely verbal when they came, and it seemed that Monica certainly wasn’t ashamed of letting the pleasure wash over her in all its glory.

Due to his superior strength Frank was able to pry Monica’s legs open and free his head from her clutches. His mouth was still attached to her clit and he continued to suck eagerly at it, alternating between flicking his tongue against it and milking it between his lips.

“Oh Frank, make me cum again. Please make me cum again.”

He lolled his head to the right and made room for his left hand, sliding his index and middle fingers deep into her tight, wet opening. Two fingers she’d said, so that’s what he was giving her, right up to the knuckles.

“Ooh yes, finger me, Franky.”

Monica’s pussy clutched tightly at his fingers as he slid them back and forth. It was so tight in there that he was thoroughly looking forward to when it came time to fill her with something larger, thicker and harder than his fingers.

She seemed to be enjoying his fingers enough so he finally gave his aching jaw and tongue a rest. Raising his head, he looked up at her and what he saw took his breath away – her honey-blond hair was in absolute disarray and a light sheen of sweat covered her from the top of her breasts, up her neck and over her cheeks and forehead. Each gasp that was uttered from her mouth simultaneously caused her bountiful breasts to jiggle due to her sharp intake of breath; her nipples looked as hard as diamonds.

“Are you enjoying yourself?” he asked, quite out of breath.

“I don’t think I could say no convincingly at this point in time,” she moaned softly, squirming like an eel due to the repeated invasion of his fingers.

He grinned. “Would you like me to make you cum again?”

“More than anything in the world.”

With the image of perfect beauty writhing around on the bed in front of him – as well as having two of his fingers sliding in and out of her vagina – Frank was finding it increasingly difficult to cast away the hundreds of crystal clear fantasies of fucking his sister. His cock was so hard that the odds of leaving the room without having sex with her seemed pretty remote and, at this point, it seemed like a foregone conclusion that it was going to happen sooner rather than later anyhow, so why not tonight?

“Hurry up, Franky,” Monica moaned, wriggling her hips with impatience. “Make me cum again.”

With two of his fingers still sliding back and forth between the slippery folds of her vagina, Frank lowered his head to it again and began to suck at her as if her pussy was the tastiest dish he’d ever been served.

Her hands returned to his head and encouraged him to press his mouth tighter against her sex, almost as if she couldn’t trust him to judge for himself when he should remove his lips from her body.

Before long her hips were bucking and writhing again, thrusting her delicious pussy into his face and coating his face in saliva and some residual pussy juice. Due to the added stimulus of his fingers diving deep inside her, as well as the sensations his lips and tongue were sending through her body, she came faster and louder than the previous time.

A host of expletives were again brought forth from her delicate throat, making the experience every bit sexier because of how seldom Monica seemed to curse. It was as if Frank had cracked some deep down sexual frustration when he’d slipped his tongue into her mouth earlier that afternoon. That one kiss they’d shared seemed to have opened a chest that held all her inhibitions and a strong wind had blown them all away. Even before her rapid and inexplicable change Frank had found her sexy, but now she was every bit the sexual kitten and it appeared he could make her meow long and loud.

Once she began to coast down from her powerful orgasm, he removed his fingers and mouth from her pussy and collapsed next to her body, his head creating a loud ‘poof’ as it hit her pillow. Monica’s eyes were screwed shut and her chest rose and fell sharply as she tried to catch her breath. As well as being slick with sweat her cheeks had also developed a pinkish hue, causing Frank to smile with the pride of a man who knew he’d just given a girl a tremendously pleasurable orgasm.

“Oh Frank!” Monica finally groaned, a slight tremor still evident in her voice. Her heart seemed to have slowed down and her breasts no longer jiggled erotically. She turned on to her side and gazed adoringly at him, as if he were an angel that had just descended from the heavens. “I had no idea what I was missing out on! Do you mean to tell me that you could’ve been doing that to me all this time?”

“Well…”

“We’re definitely going to make up for lost time here. Starting with…this!”

And then suddenly, amazingly, with the agility of a born gymnast she rolled onto his body and straddled his hips in one fluid move, as if she was using his body as an apparatus. The whole time he’d been eating her pussy his cock had been rock hard, and once he’d stretched out next to her it had remained stiff and completely vertical.

Monica didn’t immediately impale herself on him though, the little minx began to rub her buttery pussy along the entire length of his shaft, starting at the tip and when she arrived at the base she went in reverse and repeated the process. Golden tendrils of hair cascaded around her face as she leaned forward and braced herself by placing her hands on his chest, instantly locking her arms rigidly into position.

“Mon,” he gasped, ‘what the hell are you doing?”

“Being a little cocktease,” she giggled.

Jesus Christ, didn’t he know it. Her pussy was warm and juicy, making his cock ache as it dripped and slid effortlessly along his length. It wasn’t just the fact that there was contact between her body and his dick; it was the fact that her vagina was so close to his cock that the slightest move on her behalf would allow him to drive it straight into her moist depths.

“Please, you’re going to kill me doing that,” Frank pleaded.

“Oh Franky, I dearly want to fuck you but you told me I can’t. So this works fine for me in the mean time.”

In his mind he knew that she was goading him along, yet he was so far gone that he couldn’t care less. When a guy’s cock is this close to pussy, his brain goes as haywire as an aircraft’s instruments while flying over the Bermuda Triangle. Monica’s pussy was Frank’s own little private Devil’s Triangle.

“I was wrong, Mon. C’mon, I’m dying here.”

“Beg me,” was all she said.

“Huh?”

“Beg me to fuck you and I will. If you don’t, well, we’ll see how long it takes before I can make you cum doing this.”

She flashed him the sexiest smile he’d ever seen and he knew that she meant it. The speed with which her pussy lips were rubbing against him was relatively low – the fact she was so wet also didn’t help things – therefore the friction created between her sex and his wasn’t great. In fact, it was poor. Since she’d already sucked him dry it would take him even longer to go off a second time. He could be sitting there all night with her torturing him the way she was.

“I’ve never begged a girl to fuck me before.”

“There’s a first time for everything, Franky. It’s not difficult, I’m sure there are many, many guys out there begging for sex as we speak.”

It was true that he could grab her by the hips and push his cock up inside her without complaint, but where was the fun in that? The sexual repartee between them was turning him on more and more, it also became apparent to him that it was incurring a likewise reaction with her body. There was also another reason he didn’t use his superior strength to overpower her – he enjoyed having his cock teased. Foreplay was almost as important and as fun as the act of sex itself; Frank was foreplay’s biggest fan.

“You really want to make me beg?”

“Oh yes, very much so.”

“Mon,” he groaned.

“Beg.”

“Please fuck me,” he finally moaned, unable to take any more teasing.

Before he’d even finished uttering the word ‘fuck’ she sank herself down onto his cock and it shot straight up inside her pussy like a miniature rocket. There was no restrictive hymen like he’d feared there would be, because she pretty much went into a free-fall and drove him as deep into her body as he could possibly go. Had her hymen still been intact his brutal penetration would’ve hurt her severely, so when the smooth folds of her lips touched the base of his cock he breathed a deep sigh of relief. The last thing he wanted was to see his sister in pain.

What he did see was her body go taut and a series of tiny shivers race over her skin, causing it to break out in gooseflesh again. Her mouth went slack and her eyes went wide, the hands pressed against his chest suddenly tensing at the invasion of his rigid cock. A series of twitches passed through her pussy as it tried to adjust to the object that had just been inserted, and as constrictive as her pussy was it seemed to tighten with each involuntary jerk and spasm.

The inside of her pussy was warm and slick, it hugged his cock like a hot silk glove and he figured that if he died in her arms right now, with his cock buried deep inside her, it would be as good a death a guy could wish for.

A tiny sound escaped her throat and she lowered her body until it was flush against his. Her silky smooth skin was heart achingly warm, the hardened tips of her nipples grazed against his skin and a tremor raced up his spine for the umpteenth time.

Her green eyes lingered over his, a lazy smile touched her lips and her hips continued to shift about as her pussy adjusted itself to the foreign object it was temporarily renting space to.

“I love how you feel in there,” she whispered, breaking the silence.

Frank slipped his arms around her and caressed the small of her back, groaning as her hips shifted again in an attempt to get used to what was completely stuck inside her.

“I love how I feel in there, too,” he whispered back.

“You know what? You may be my brother but not one part of anything we’ve done has felt wrong. You’re just a cute guy that’s helping a girl lose her virginity, that’s all.”

“What happened to your hymen?” he asked, her words bringing back his cock’s effortless ascension into her body.

“I broke it a while back when I realised that I wanted my first time with a guy to be painless.”

“What did you use?”

“My God,” she grinned. “You are a curious fellow, aren’t you?”

He shrugged and returned her grin. “I want to know everything about you, and I guess the image of you laying on your back sliding something into your pussy just turns me on.”

“Okay, okay, sheesh, I used a carrot.”

“Did you put it back in the pantry after you used it?”

A light shone in Monica’s eyes and her eyebrows wiggled up and down. “I may have.”

Fuck that was hot. In all probability he’d eaten part of the very carrot that had technically helped her lose her virginity. Monica was definitely a lot kinkier than he’d first imagined her to be, it just goes to show that you never really know a person, even if you’ve lived with them for all your life.

“You know,” she added, “it really fuckin’ hurts when it breaks.”

For some reason this tickled his fancy and he began to laugh. His laughter began to shake both of their bodies and this slight movement caused his cock to grind deeper into her pussy in an explosion of pleasure.

“I don’t know why you find this funny, I wasn’t kidding, it really did hurt,” she said, a cute little frown furrowing her brow.

“It wasn’t that, I just find it slightly amusing how easily you curse now.”

“Oh, would you like me to stop?”

“No, no, no. I find it incredibly sexy, if anything I’d like you to continue as often as you like.”

“You know, I never knew what a strange guy you are, Frank. Sniffing my panties, finding my cursing sexy…what other bizarre little fetishes are you going to spring on me?”

“I don’t have that many, that I know of at least. What about you, do you have any little fetishes you’d like to share?”

“Well, there is one I have. I kind of like–”

Monica was suddenly interrupted by the sound of a car pulling into the driveway. Her room was situated right next to the carport, so the meaty growl of the engine drifted through her bedroom window and sent Frank into a panic.

“Frank, no, stay here with me. Please don’t leave me, not now,” she begged, obviously sensing his change in attitude and his next actions.

“Mum and dad just pulled into the driveway! Are you insane? If we get caught our lives are going to be worth the price of dogshit.”

Before he could move she pressed her soft lips against his and thrust her tongue deep into his mouth. It was a sexy, wet kiss, one filled with the danger of being caught and this somehow ignited his lust ten-fold. His arms tightened around her waist and his cock slipped around within her slick pussy, aching to fuck in and out of her in excruciatingly hard thrusts.

“I want to fuck you,” she cooed into his ear, obviously too horny to care about the fact that they could hear their parents exiting their car. “Don’t go. Stay in my room tonight and we’ll fuck each other all night long.”

It was the toughest proposition he’d ever had to turn down. Monica was the epitome of his every sexual fantasy rolled into one, and here he was, in a position of being able to have her in every way he wanted, yet not being able to. It was so fucking unfair!

“We can’t Mon, you know that. We’ll make too much noise.”

She grinned in spite of herself. “I’ll be quiet, I swear.”

“You know that isn’t true. You’ll wake up the entire neighbourhood – not least of all mum and dad – when I make you cum again.”

“You could always smother my face with my pillow, that’ll shut me up,” she offered.

At least she had the good sense to let him gently push her off his body and onto her back, because if she’d kicked up any fuss his parents would’ve been in the room in two shakes of a lamb’s tail.

“When we finally have sex I want it to be sweet and hot, I don’t want to have to be worried about getting caught or making too much noise. Besides,” he said with a grin, “this way we’ll really look forward to when we can have at each other.”

“No kidding,” she sighed. “All I’m going to do tonight is imagine what you’re going to do to me, and vice versa.”

Their parents had come across their tabby cat, Sparkles, and it sounded like they were giving him a nice pat with all the baby talk included.

Frank sprang from the bed and slipped his clothes on faster than Superman could change from Clark Kent to the Man of Steel. When he turned back to Monica he found her spread-legged and fingering herself with two long, delicate fingers. Saliva accumulated in his mouth as she bought her left hand to the top of her pussy and rubbed lazily at her clit.

“If you change your mind Franky, you know where to find me,” she said. If sexy had a name it was Monica, if it had a definition it was laying on the single bed with said sexy girl fingering herself.

Frank quickly bent down and kissed her hungrily on the mouth. For a moment he became lost in thrusting tongues, wet lips and the soft murmurs of passion. Again, the feeling of how right the situation felt directly contradicted with everything society seemed to deem it as – nasty, disgusting, sick and depraved. Kissing his sister like this, touching her body and having her touch him; it felt so natural that it could never be wrong.

After he broke the kiss he looked down at her for a long moment. Beautiful green eyes staring expressively into his, sweat sliding down her brow, breasts heaving as her fingers busily masturbated in and out of her vagina, legs open and lewdly displaying everything for him to see. It was a beautiful sight and he desperately wanted to climb back on top of her and finish what they’d started.

“Cootchi, cootchi, coo,” his mother and father said in unison, giving Sparkles the full treatment outside on the back stoop.

“Just promise me one thing?” she asked.

“Anything you want.”

She raised her left hand from her clit and it honed straight in on his crotch, clamping around his stiff cock. “Promise me that you’ll think only of me when you jerk this off in a few minutes.”

“I don’t think that’s going to be a problem, Mon.”

“Good, now get out of here before you get caught.”

When he made it half way across the room he stooped over and picked up a single article of clothing, then turned and held it up for her scrutiny.

“Do you mind if I take these with me, you know, to give me some inspiration?”

“Go ahead,” she giggled, “I have plenty more pairs where they came from.”

As Frank walked down the darkened passage and away from the girl of his dreams, he heard the snick of a key entering the lock in the front door. He made it to his room before his parents entered the house and he clicked on the light.

After removing his clothes he sat down on his bed and lay on his back, easing his hand over his cock in the traditional method and began to stroke up and down. The image of Monica laying on her bed with her fingers sliding deep into her pussy filled his thoughts and, after closing his eyes, he brought Monica’s white cotton panties to his nose and inhaled her scent, making the fantasy he was enacting in his mind that much sweeter.

It was Thursday tomorrow, a school day, yet Frank believed he would scarcely get any sleep knowing that the girl he wanted was only twenty feet away. Monica was twenty feet away, willing and waiting for his touch, yet for all it was worth she may as well be a million miles away, because he couldn’t be with her…

* * * * *

Hi everyone, I just thought I’d add onto the end of this that if you’ve made it this far please don’t forget to vote. If you have any comments or thoughts on my story, don’t hesitate to send them my way, I’ll appreciate any input anyone is willing to give. I’ve got more of this story coming, so please, stay tuned.