It Was the Middle of Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doug was confused. Tanner told him before hand he could watch, but that Dana Lee would probably get mad if he didn't keep his distance. Now she was telling him to come. Was she telling him to come?

Tanner slowed down pumping in and out of her so Dana Lee could compose and steady her voice. "Come on, Doug," she said. "Get in bed with us."

Tanner kept pumping as he turned his head to Doug and said, "It's cool, bro. She wants it."

Doug excitedly rushed to the bed and crawled on his knees until he was right next to Dana Lee's face, all while never stopping his stroking of his cock. Dana Lee reached out her hand and pushed his hands off his cock so she could grip it herself. Then she slowly began to stroke it with her left hand. Her hand matching the slow rhythm of Tanner's cock pumping in and out of her pussy. It's not any longer than Tanner's. Six inches maybe, but it's so fucking thick. I can't even wrap my fingers all the way around it. She giggled. It's just as thick as my brother David's.

Then she gripped his cock and pulled it to her. As soon as she wrapped her lips around the head of Doug's cock, he groaned and immediately shot off into her mouth. The first stream slid down her tongue and hit her in the back of the throat. She swallowed and Doug kept cumming as she worked more of his cock into her mouth and sucked the head of his cock as voraciously as a hungry new born baby having her first nipple. Multiple streams of cum shot down her throat faster than she could swallow, and thick gobs of cum began to overflow out of her mouth and drip down her chin as she tried to suck his dick completely free of cum. When finally, he stopped shooting, there was as much dripping down her chin and onto her tits as there was in her stomach.

To her amazement, Doug leaned forward and began to lick her chin clean. As soon as her chin was clean, he put his face between her and Tanners torsos and sucked up all of his cum that had fallen onto her nipples. She'd closed her eyes when she felt Doug sucking her nipples and enjoyed the sensation. As soon as he stopped, she opened her eyes again and saw Doug sucking one of Tanner's nipples. As Doug sucked Tanner's nipple, Tanner began to thrust harder and harder. She wrapped her long slender legs around his lower back and locked her ankles together. The earthquake was cumming. Cumming. Cumming. "AHHHH," she screamed. "I'M CUMMMMMMMIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGG!"

As Dana Lee screamed her arrival to the entire block, Tanner grunted and again filled her pussy with his seed. He kept pumping into her until her body went limp and his dick went limp and fell out of her. He rolled off of her exhausted and just managed to be able to say, "Clean us up, Doug."

Upon Tanner's command, Doug took his cock into his mouth and greedily began to suck it clean of the mixture of Tanner and Dana Lee's cum. By the time Doug had thoroughly sucked him clean, Tanner's cock was over half hard again. Tanner had to finally push him away and say, "Clean Dana Lee up now."

Doug immediately began to lick and lap up the cum that had dripped out of Dana Lee's inner pussy chamber and down onto her thighs. He licked her thighs clean first and then lifted her legs and began to lick up the sperm that had dripped down onto and around her asshole. Dana Lee gasped as Doug's tongue entered her asshole and he rimmed her until it was clean and pristine. Once everything else was clean, Doug began to lap away at her pussy lips, causing Dana Lee to gasp again. By the time he finally finished, Dana Lee had had two more mini aftershock orgasms.

Then she looked over to see Tanner's cock standing completely erect again. Doug took her look as if it were a command and returned his attention to Tanner's cock. Dana Lee looked on amazed as she watched Doug easily swallow Tanner's six inches and effortlessly suck his cousin like he'd done it a hundred times. Then it hit her. Of course. He probably has done it a hundred times. You go, dude. Suck my freak's cock.

As Doug's cheeks began to hollow, the power of his sucking seemed to lift Tanner's hips from the mattress and Tanner was groaning and tilting his head back as his entire body went tense and momentarily rigid and then limp. Dana knew that he had cum but Doug sucked him completely clean and never missed a drop.

When Tanner's dick fell limp from his mouth, Doug looked at Dana Lee with complete uninhibited lust and desire. She saw that his dick was hard enough to drive nails with, so she opened her legs, brought her knees up and planted her heels into the mattress near her ass. He crawled between her legs. She'd never seen such hunger in a boy's eyes. When he was between her legs, but had not yet lined his cock up with her pussy, she put her hands on his shoulders and felt the power in his body. Still, he yielded to pressure from her hands and listened as she said, "You can fuck me. But pull out before you cum. If I end up pregnant today, I want to know for sure that it's Tanner's baby."

"Go on, Doug," Tanner said. "Go get it. Find out what pussy feels like."

Like the happy approval seeking dog that he was, Doug nodded his head and let her take his cock and guide it to her pussy. She placed the head against her slit and groaned as he roughly pushed it inside and after three hard thrusts, his whole body went tight and she knew he was cumming. Using the quickness that had served her well on the volleyball court, she deftly pushed against his shoulders with all her might until she was sitting upright against the bed's headboard and was feeling his warm semen spray against her rigid abs.

As soon as he finished cumming, Doug hung his head and said, "I'm sorry."

She hugged him and kissed the top of his head and said, "It'll be better next time.

CHAPTER TWELVE

Amy saw the 'closed' sign on the door of the Lemon Bar. What the fuck? Katie said to meet her here. She tried the door and found it open, so she walked inside.

A pretty girl with light brown hair streaked golden blonde by the summer sun and a summer tan to match put down the glass she was cleaning and walked to the end of the bar and said, "We're closed for inventory. We're opening up again tonight at seven pm."

"Inventory? In the middle of summer? This place is usually packed by now."

"Actually the owner had a little liquor license problem. She's down at city hall sorting it out. As good a time to inventory as any, I guess."

"Well, Katie told me to meet her here. Is she around?"

"Barbara forgot to leave the keys, so Katie ran back home to get her copy. Can't do inventory if you can't get into the storeroom."

Amy smiled as she tapped a Newport out of the pack and said, "Yeah? I could pick the lock for you."

The perky bartender flashed Amy a smile but shook her head and said, "You know you're not supposed to smoke in here."

Amy put the cigarette between her lips unlit, looked around, and waved her right hand in a circle. "You see anyone that's going to tell?"

The girl smiled again as she flicked on her lighter and held the flame up for Amy's cigarette. Amy leaned the tip of her cigarette into the flame and sucked in a lungful of smoke. She blew a stream of smoke past the girl and as she pushed the pack in her direction said, "Thanks. Want one?"

"Nope," the bartender said as she pulled her purse from beneath the bar and removed her pack of Marlboro Lights. "I'd rather smoke dried buffalo shit than one of those Newports."

Amy giggled and said, "You sound like my Mom."

"How is Gina? I haven't seen her in a while," the girl said as she let Amy light her Marlboro for her.

Do I know her? She does look familiar. "How do you know, Mom?"

"You don't recognize me?"

Amy took a drag on her cigarette as she looked the girl over before she finally shook her head as she released another stream of smoke.

"I'm Nikki."

"Nikki?"

"One of Dr. Macon's dental assistants."

"Oh. Shit," Amy said. "I guess it's been awhile. I don't think you ever worked on my teeth though."

"No," Nikki said. "You always go to Jackie. She's the hygienist."

"What are you doing here?" Amy said.

"Just picking up some extra money. Plus it's fun working here. Usually. Counting crates isn't my idea of fun though."

"So," Amy said. "Is the bar closed? Can I get a Bud Light Lime?"

"Let me see your I.D." Nikki examined it for a second, then popped the top off a bottle and handed it to Amy. She watched the pretty girl take a swig, then said "Nice fake. But if you're 23, I'm a republican."

"You going to tell?"

Nikki answered by opening another beer for herself, then clinking bottles with her. Cool fucking chick. Amy smiled.

Nikki took a swig and said, "How do you know Katie?"

Amy crushed out her cigarette and used the tip of Nikki's to light another one before she said, "I started coming in here after I got my I. D. Katie actually thought I was 23 for the longest time."

Nikki laughed. "I doubt it. Katie ain't that easy to fool."

Amy laughed too and said, "Well, she either thought I was 23 or didn't care because she always let me have my drinks. We got to be pretty good friends though. She finally figured out something was up when she noticed that every time her sister came here to drink I'd always leave because I didn't want to get busted."

"Why? Lindsey's cool."

"She's my English teacher. She's awesome actually. I have this learning disability that fucks me up when I try to read and she figured it out. I turned into a halfway decent student after that, but I ended up doing eighth grade twice. I didn't want her to see me and bust me."

Nikki laughed, "Lindsey? Bust you? She probably would have bought you a drink."

"No way," Amy said. "All you have to do is look at that face. Mrs. Foster is a fucking angel. She's my angel anyway. I wouldn't even know how to read if it wasn't for her."

"Alright," Nikki said. I won't burst the girl's bubble and tell her what a freak Lindsey used to be. "If you say so."

Amy took a sip of her beer before continuing. "I had some trouble with Mom a while back. We're good now though. But we used to fight all the time. I usually just crashed out on our boat when the fights got too intense, but sometimes I'd crash with the woman I work with. Well used to work with. She got fired last month, but that's another story."

"You got lot's of stories, don't you?"

Amy took another drink. A longer one this time. "I guess. It took me a while to get over Daddy leaving. I guess I blamed Mom, but that wasn't her fault either. Well, it was some her fault, but Daddy was as much to blame as her. I just didn't see it."

"Usually is."

"Yeah," Amy said. "Usually is. So, I'd sleep on the boat a lot, and I'd crash with Joann a lot, but her son wouldn't stop hitting on me and I wasn't into him, and it just got too weird to crash there anymore. So, the next time I got in a fight with Mom, I came here to get good and drunk. Katie wouldn't let me drive home and took me home with her. After that, she'd let me crash at her place whenever I wanted." I only slept on her sofa that first time though. After that, I was Katie Jimenez' play toy. Gave me my first line of cocaine and taught me how to eat pussy the same night. Been coking and fucking ever since.

Nikki dropped her cigarette down into her empty bottle. I'm about ten seconds away from taking this little girl back into the storeroom. Too fucking bad I don't have the key.

"Hey. What you two up to?"

Nikki and Amy both turned to watch Katie walk into the bar. She was positively radiant. Flowing brunette hair. Naturally tanned, olive skin that was blemish free. C cup breasts swinging freely in a pink halter top. Erect nipples proudly on display to the world. Blue Daisy Dukes cut so short the pockets fell below the trim. Lovely brown feet in a pair of black flip flops. Pink nail polish for her fingers and toes that matched her halter top. And silver hoop ear rings with a red stud in her navel. Stunning. Absolutely stunning.

Amy smiled at her friend, her lover, her cocaine mentor, and her confidant. Then she said, "Just waiting for you."

"Uh huh," Katie said as she slid the keys down the bar to Nikki. "I see that look in your eyes, Nikki."

Nikki batted her eyelashes and said, "Moi?"

Amy giggled and said, "What are y'all talking about?"

Katie shook her head and playfully teased, "If the storeroom wasn't locked up tighter than Fort Knox, you'd be laid out on a few boxes of whiskey and adorable Nikki would be sucking the fuck out of your sweet little pussy."

Nikki blushed and Amy said, "Well. You've got the keys now, Nikki."

Katie made a sound imitating a game show buzzer and said, "Nope. You're coming with me. The office is a lot more comfortable."

"Yeah," Nikki said. "It's got a sofa."

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Christian followed Alyson through the food court exit carrying bags from Forever 21, The Gap, Old Navy and Victoria's Secret. One of the bags was stuffed with his suit and tie, because he was wearing the brand new outfit Alyson had bought for him: Khaki shorts, sneakers, socks and a gray tee-shirt from The Gap. He knew his Dad would be pissed at him for accepting charity, but it felt wonderful having actual brand-name clothes against his skin. They made him feel sexy. If not for Alyson seeing, he might even have flirted with that cute sales guy who'd picked the tee-shirt out for him.

Alyson sat down on a bench and Christian put the bags down next to her before sitting down on the far side. He watched with surprise as she lit a cigarette.

"I didn't know you smoked."

Alyson grinned. "I know, I know. Bad habit. But I only smoke during the summer. I need to start training soon, so I've been trying to wean myself from them. I'm sorta hooked. Well, we all have our weaknesses, don't we?"

Oh god. Is that some kind of sly hint that she knows I'm gay? If she knows, why doesn't she just come out and say something, instead of torturing me like this?

Alyson looked at Christian sitting in fear on the other side of the bench. Why didn't he sit next to me? I've been throwing myself at him all afternoon. Telling him how cute he is. How smart he is. Buying panties and a bottle of lube at Victoria's Secret. Rubbing my tits on his arm. Fuck. I even flashed him my ass. I've done everything but say, 'let's go fuck.' Huh. Maybe that's what I should do. Just fucking spell it out for him. Take his hand. Look him in the eye. And say, 'let's go fuck.' Easy peasy.

"Christian, honey, you're so far away." She started putting the bags on the ground to make room for him. Amy's right. He's cute and I need to do this. I'm starting to want to do this. Fuck. I bet I'm not even a dyke. I bet I've just been confused. Yeah. I want this cute boy's cock deep, deep inside me. " Scooch over here. We need to talk, and I don't want anyone passing by to hear."

Oh god. This is it. She knows I'm gay. One of the guys on the swim team must have seen me meat gazing and told her about it. She's going to tell everyone at church. I know it. Daddy will be ruined. How's he going to preach with a fag for a son? Mom will be so sad. She's never going to stop crying.

Despite his fear, he tentatively slid sideways on the bench until he was next to her. "Please, Alyson. I'll do anything you want."

That's puzzling. She took another drag on her cigarette before saying, "What do you mean by that?"

"Please, Alyson. Just tell me what you want from me."

Just spell it out for him. He's either too scared or too socially inept to see you're throwing yourself at him. He might even be a virgin too. Alyson took one last puff before snuffing her cigarette underfoot. "Christian," she said. "Let's go fuck."

His mouth fell open, and he almost fell off the bench. "What?"

"I'm horny," She said. True enough. My pussy is still wet from when Amy and I were making out naked on her boat. "I'm between boyfriends, and I want to fuck. Let's go fuck. I really can't make it any simpler for you than that."

Christian was almost quaking with fear. What do I do? Now it doesn't matter if anyone told her about me meat gazing in the shower. Even if they didn't, only a fag would turn down Alyson Ferrie. She's been voted best body and prettiest girl at Silver Lake High School every year since we were freshman. Any guy in the school, would die to fuck her. Any guy that wasn't totally hot for Brant West instead. Oh my god, what do I do?

"Uh. Where?"

"The Emerson Inn is right down the street," she said. "Let's walk down there and get a room."

"Ok-k-kay," he said.

She cupped his chin and softly kissed him on his closed lips. "It'll be okay. Today you get to fuck the beauty queen. Now bring the bags."

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Tanner stepped out of the room to get Dana Lee a beer from the refrigerator. She lay on her back with her legs splayed apart while Doug was cautiously stroking the length of her left thigh. She gasped as his fingers tenderly found their way to her slit and he slipped two of them inside her. Fuck. How's he know how to do that? How's he have that touch? It's like he just naturally knows how to make me cum. She gasped again as he twisted the fingers he'd entered her with in a clockwise direction and then twisted them back in a counterclockwise direction. Oh shit. That feels good. He must watch a lot of porn, or something. Fuck. She rubbed her hand over his head, enjoying the prickly feel of his buzz cut, and said, "You want to lick it, Doug?"

He nodded his head excitedly as a guttural sound emitted from his throat. Without waiting for further approval, he leaned his face into her pussy and began to lap away like a thirsty puppy sticking its snout into a recently filled water bowl. Dana Lee arched her back and pressed her pussy up to meet Doug's lapping tongue. Her neck muscles completely relaxed and her head fell limply from side to side as her eyes rolled back in her head. With one of the digits that was wet from finger fucking Dana Lee's pussy, Doug softly but firmly began to massage Dana Lee's asshole. "Ahhhh. My god," she gasped. "That feels so fucking good."

He needed no further encouragement to firmly press his index finger into her asshole. She clinched tightly around his finger and then relaxed as she enjoyed the stimulation of the pleasure nerves in her anal entrance. She opened her eyes to be able to watch and saw that Tanner had set the beer he'd brought her on the dresser that was next to the bed and he was slowly stroking Doug's cock with his right hand while he stroked his own cock with his left. She smiled at her lover and silently mouthed to him, "Let me watch you suck Doug's cock."

He smiled back and tapped Doug on the butt and said, "Roll over, big guy."

Doug stopped licking Dana Lee's pussy and did as he was instructed. With Tanner and Dana Lee's guidance, he slid backward until he was sitting with his back to the headboard. Dana Lee rolled over him so she could get to the beer Tanner had brought her and took a sip as she sat next to Doug with her legs crossed Indian style. As she took that sip, the fingers of her free hand found their way to Doug's left nipple so she could gently tweak and pinch it until it stood at full attention for her. Then she playfully took the nipple between her lips and sucked it softly. At that point, Tanner's soft lips were sliding their way down the length of Doug's cock and Tanner happily put on a show of sucking his muscular cousin's fat cock for all three of their enjoyment.

While Tanner slowly sucked Doug's cock fully erect, Dana Lee was playfully alternating holding the ice cold beer bottle to Doug's nipple and then sucking it with her warm lips. Finally, she sat the beer bottle aside and concentrated fully on sucking Doug's nipple while Tanner sucked his cock. Loving the moans of pleasure she was hearing come from Doug's lips, she abandoned the nipple and began to lick his ear. As soon as he began to thrust his hips up from the mattress to drive his cock into Tanner's eagerly sucking lips, Dana Lee pushed Tanner away and positioned herself over Doug's cock.