All Comments on 'It's a Thin Line...'

by sex4every1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
hbcacouplehbcacoupleabout 5 years ago
Great story

I can't wait for subsequent chapters.

FailedscoutFailedscoutabout 5 years ago
Kind of Hot

This story was kind of hot but I was really put off by how judgmental everyone was. With all the appalling looks of disgust going back and forth and everyone being shocked and disgusted with every new action, I am surprised that these people made it beyond a raunchy comment before they went their separate ways vowing to never talk to the others again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Agree with previous comment. You spread it too thick with bits of negative reactions. It was difficult to enjoy the sex when waiting for the knock-down drag-out fight to start. Even the 'we're okay' conversations used what was supposed to be dirty talk but came across dangerously negative. The sex writing was fine. The emotional writing brings to mind it's all fun and games until it isn't. Oh, between page one and two, Kevin went from boyfriend to husband.

loveloverloveloverover 4 years ago
First time

I could really see how deeply and happily someone could be a cuck. You might teach Imstillfun a lot.

mletroutmletroutabout 3 years ago

I just have to ask...Why are these four people even in the same room together, let alone having sex? It reads like self-flagellation or something. Kind of interesting, a little fun, but very strange character development choices right from the opening paragraphs.

Auspat2121Auspat2121almost 3 years ago

Brilliant story had similar with my ex wife many years ago. I got her to dress erotically and eventually a couple of different guys got to have her fully. I was never present although so enjoyed her when she got home from her dates with then. So enjoyed this story for the memories for me. Well written thank you.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohio10 months ago

Agree with another commenter. Kevin went from boyfriend to husband. Also, where was the BDSM? Should have been in Loving Wives.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman6 months ago

Certainly, a different cuck story, well written and vivid scenes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersex4every1@sex4every1
Just writing what comes to mind... For all feedback, or just a chat, drop me a line on: lp25051975@gmail.com 27/02/2024: Hello everyone, just to let you know I am back. I was genuinely moved by all the emails and messages of support. Thank you very much! I will try to publis...