All Comments on 'It's Moms Night Off'

by ghost12_spirit

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 2 years ago

Great story, neat twist.

Pinupfan53Pinupfan53about 2 years ago

Just loved the story. A Soccer Mom should should have her fun. Going to start reading the rest of your stories. Thanks.

BigGreg8xBigGreg8xabout 2 years ago

Absolutely brilliant!! Well laid out story full of information with different twists and turns!! Every sexy secretary must yearn for this to happen to them I know my wife did!!! But it never unfortunately!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The grammar and punctuation were pretty good.

CharlieB4CharlieB4about 2 years ago

Really liked it a lot. A common theme but the way you told the story was very engaging. 5*

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

It is what happens when hubby forgets he is the husband, and stops doing what he needs to do to keep her happy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So sucking fucking hot, pure unadulterated fuck lust, Cock, Cunt , Clit and Cum plus some ass.

RogerRogerabout 2 years ago

Haven't finished the first page of the story because I just got jolted by an error. At the beginning you say she "wore a nice black skirt, tight but not too short", but when you have her change clothes just after getting in the car, she "unbuttoned my slacks..." and "set my slacks and bra on the blouse..." You need to keep your details straight.

ghost12_spiritghost12_spiritabout 2 years agoAuthor

For Roger, try not to get too hung up on a small error, I hope you can enjoy the rest of the story..

racfguyracfguyabout 2 years ago

Yes, Lori is a whore.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xabout 2 years ago

When your wife's "driver" hands you all of your wife's clothes, including a damp pair of panties, you should know she's going to get fucked that night. Are least you have several hours to prepare for her ostensibly return.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice story throughout, nothing wrong with a classy married woman having a fling now and then especially if her husband is rather boring even having the husband knowing would be even hotter...meaning his wife would be a Hotwife/Hotmom.

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 2 years ago

A Wonderful Hot Erotic story of an unappreciated woman and wife. She ended up doing everything expected of her by her employer. It obviously lite a fire within her and will be interested in a repeat date. The big question is what did Tom know or not know.

wasagadavewasagadave4 months ago

Great story. Well written, with a slow build up. But the two men having sex spoiled it for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userghost12_spirit@ghost12_spirit
Reading erotica has always been one of my favorite things. I remember many quiet nights lying naked reading stories like the ones I am writing now. I wanted to thank everyone who has read my stories. Every comment that I get inspires me to write more. I hope everyone enjo...