All Comments on 'It's Not Always What it Seems Pt. 01'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
FailedscoutFailedscoutover 2 years ago

5 Stars!!!!!

There could have been more description in during the sex but other than that, it was an intriguing ad adventurously fresh story.

Thank you for writing and posting here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Doesn't seem very disturbing in 2021. Guess 2008 was a lot more conservative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Definitely fits in NonConsent. I liked it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You know, if you are fearful of reactions you can always turn off comments until the last installment. That way your ego survives intact and you only see what people have to say when they have read the whole story. (However, so far the comments are really positive.)

Azrael1801Azrael1801over 2 years ago

I guess the readers must have got pissed in 2008 with it being a man on man thing

toy4LadyandDon2toy4LadyandDon2over 2 years ago

it was nice but waiting to read all three parts before voting

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Better than “The Jokes On Me”. But the victim is just too calm after the fact. Looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
V sexy

Theres always assholes who seemed shocked by nonconsent stories. I for one appreciate them and can understand the difference between depiction and endorsement, fantasy and reality. Thanks for your story, i really enjoyed it and hope you write more. Much appreciation.

Iwanowitz2002Iwanowitz2002over 2 years ago

Like other comments mentioned, surprised that you got so much negative feedback in 2008. Perhaps because you published on a more prudish platform. I enjoyed tremendously and in my fantasy wouldn’t mind it happening to me.

Imdid look for the next installments but didn’t see any. Will be on the lookout, though. Thanks!

Ironman52Ironman52over 2 years ago

Surprise ending for sure... let's have part two

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That should have been part 3, where they take the senator down.

Part 2 should have been part 1 as it seemed to make more sense. I haven't read part 3 yet, but I have a feeling that it'll cover part of part one with more detail of the end of part 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.