It's Not Always What it Seems Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was numb, ostensibly with shock and disbelief. In my mind I kept going over the warning signs that I'd seen and ignored, again and again, making sure I responded as I should have. "Fuck you," I shouted, muffled, into the bed.

"Ok, you can stay then, until you settle down." I heard their voices, another woman, Steph, and a man. I finally realized there was nothing I could do, despite my anger, despite my humiliation. Reluctantly, I called her.

"Steph." When she came beside me, I said. "Ok, I won't fight." She knew I wouldn't, and moments later the ropes came loose, and then a key released the cuff on the right side. I found I could barely rise up. I was stiff from the extended time in a strange position and, before I knew it, someone was releasing the cuff on the other side. I looked over -- the stunning blonde from the bar earlier in the evening was standing there, totally nude, stepping back. I couldn't have hit her even if I'd wanted, it was all I could do to roll over and sit up. My ass hurt.

"What," I asked, needing a drink of water, "the FUCK did you think you were doing? That's FUCKING RAPE!"

"Well, Jim," the man began.

I interrupted, "Just who THE FUCK are you?" I knew exactly who he was, although I could tell from his look that he didn't know me, having met me in person just the once before. He was sitting there in the chair, totally naked.

"Jim", Steph said, "this is my husband, the Senator."

Or so she said it was. "This is my girlfriend Cassandra." She truthfully continued, pointing out the blonde. "And if you think about it, nothing happened here that anyone will believe was not consensual."

"And just what was it that happened?" I asked, not sure I could believe it myself. It certainly hadn't turned out quite how I'd expected.

Steph just looked at me for a moment, then shrugged her shoulders. "I told you, we've got an open marriage. Cassandra and I are lovers, but the Senator now, he isn't quite as fond of sex with us as with men. Cassandra and I take care of each other, and she lets me have my men every now and again and occasionally, like tonight, we share with the Senator. Actually I think it's my favorite, I love the feeling of your cock bobbing in my mouth from his fucking you from behind, and when Cassandra eats your cum out of my pussy I always have my biggest orgasms."

"Son," the Senator said, "there're two ways you can look at this. Either you picked up a really pretty girl in the bar and spent about three hours having your way with her, and found out there was a price to pay for your fun and went along willingly or, you got shanghaied and taken to somewhere you didn't want to go and got raped. Either one, you aren't going to find anyone else who'll believe you, and either way, there's no doubt about it, you got fucked by your elected official. Take it how you will."

I shook my head, went over to the couch, and put my clothes on. I stopped at the door, looking back. "You guys are all fucked up," and walked out.

Got it all figured out? Appalled? Just remember, It's Not Always What It Seems. To be Continued with Part 2.

12