All Comments on 'Jacqueline & Diane'

by Heels Lover

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WOW!

Finally! Someone who can write a story about intimacy between two women. Absolutely beautifully done!

mummys dirty angelmummys dirty angelover 19 years ago
A beautiful story!

this was truly stunning! enough said.. thanku xxx

MendermanMendermanover 19 years ago
Great writing

Hi, What a refreshing change to read about two woman who grow accustomed to each other before exploring each other; rather than the short preamble before loveless rabid sex.

What a fantastic sight it would be to see two women dressed like that enjoying themselves

Love Menderman

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Literotica's Most Entertaining Story Ever!

Believable, soft and sensual, with excellent spelling, proper grammar and realistic content, and erotic as hell but not inanely so.

Thanks for taking the time and putting forth the effort to create this wondrous piece of erotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Rabid applause!!

Very intimate, sensually, slow-growing story of lesbian lust it has been my pleasure to read!! I write along these same lines, is why it attracted me so much. Every move, every compliment, every kiss was out of pure desire. And yes, spike heels and nail touching do make a diff!! This story kept me on the edge of my seat the whole read, My kind of story!!

I applaude your efforts!! You take lust to a new level!!

100 PLUS!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
GREAT!!!!!

I loved the short story of the two women. T wish there were more stories of just women. i am myself a bi-female. The touch of a woman's is the most sensual touch I have ever felt. I love to feel a woman's tits and the softness of her body and pussy. It is so exciting!! I LOVED IT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very Realistic!!!

I will give you the best compliment you can receive from a man as I read this story. I got a hard on!!! Very erotic, very sexy, VERY BELIEVABLE!!! Great story.

ToucamingoToucamingoover 19 years ago
oooOOOoooo

OMFG wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
That was hot

The way you wrote this was amazing. I got aroused several times while reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wow

The very best!!!

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelalmost 19 years ago
Great!

Wonderful slow seduction, and I like how she wasn't just being seduced into sex, it was also into a sexier lifestyle with the heels and the garter and everything =) Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved it

Just an incredible story. Well written. How can I get a job with Diane & Jackie

cathlabcathlabover 17 years ago
Wowwwwwwww....................

For a man who really love Lesbians Texts, this one is for me the best i ever read!!! it takes 4 pages but for me it's like only one. Now, i 'll read all of this one.

lipsticklover20lipsticklover20about 16 years ago
Incredible Sexual Tension & a Beautiful Seduction

This is just a magnificent sensual story of the awakening of a beautiful innocent young woman’s suppressed desire to experience the sexual touch of another woman. Her confident and sexually desirable supervisor slowly and lovingly nurtures her hidden passion. The lust and sexual tension gradually builds, as her intellect and body are prepared for her eventual sexual submission.

Diane engages in intense foreplay and slowly undresses Jackie in a sensuous and incredibly erotic passage. Jackie’s sexually excited body, hungrily responds to every kiss and caress of her skilled seducer. Diane continues to tease and allow Jackie’s desire and anticipation to mount; gently rubbing her silky lingerie, asking her to leave her heels on, lightly stimulating her erect nipples, kissing her nylon-clad thighs and fingering her wet panties.

It is a beautifully written and extremely literate story. An incredible turn-on, that is impossible to read without longing to surrender yourself to Diane.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very Nice

I loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Awesome story!

I love stories like this. The writer has an incredible feel for people, women, and writing. And i soooooo love the the gradual seduction; for a seduction of one of the really great themes in life; the seduction of ones' heart and soul. And with love and tenderness.

B_HappyB_Happyalmost 14 years ago
Resonance

Your story resonates perfectly with my fantasies. I love first person POV. Someone should make video like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Beautiful!!

..wonderfully sensuous, oh so seductive.

hmm you sure have a way with words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love story

How wonderful it was read a story about two women that were deeply in love! Everyone has different tastes and what turns me on may not turn someone else on. However, there are so many stories on this site that are about domination, control, humiliation, making some one your slave and the like that it was refreshing to read a love story.

You did a great job on this story and I am saddened to see you haven't written in years. It is the author's story and you can write anyway you want. But my only two thoughts would be (1) Jackie did not initially have oral sex with Diane because she "in someway was not ready: I wasn't sure I could do it". I would have liked there to be a segment where Jackie goes down on Diane and what her thoughts and feelings were about giving her lover pleasure. (2) I thought the last paragraph was out of character for Jackie. All of the story was about her love for Diane but in the last paragraph she is thinking about making love to some other women.

Thanks for the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story!

I am a transvestite and love to dress as a woman. I am happily married and my wife enjoys my dressing up and pretending. I found this story and read it by myself. I loved it so much that I wanted to share it with my wife. As I was reading it aloud to her, she stopped me and said " I want you dressed as a woman before you read any more!" Well, I couldn't believe her encouragement and promptly went to my closet and picked out my sexiest outfit. I put on my black lace nightie, black seamed stockings and my 5 inch black stiletto pumps. I returned to the bedroom and I began reading the story to her and she became very excited. With out going into detail, it was one of the best nights of sex I have ever experienced! Thanks so much for such a great "arousal building" story! I look forward to more from Heelslover...

shinyfanshinyfanover 3 years ago

Nice story! Terrible choice of tags ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous