JAG Revisited Pt. 12

Story Info
Sarah and Harm Continue exploring affairs W/Coates & Webb.
9.8k words
4.48
10.1k
4
0

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These following stories will be writing part in the first person where Harm and Mac speak about their past affairs and past in the third person where their stories unfold as they occurred.

EVERYONE IN THIS AND ALL JAG STORIES ARE 18 YEARS OLD OR OLDER!!

*****

Sunday morning after breakfast Harm and Mac ended up back in bed. He was ready to start with his story; he wanted to set the background of the next story.

"Come on Mac, finish breakfast, I'll clean up later. Are you ready for the story?"

"Okay, okay Harm let's have it!"

After Harm was fired from the CIA, he went to the airport to fly his airplane. That is where he met Mattie Grace the sixteen years old who was running the day to day operations of the airport. After talking with her, he found out her father was a drunk.

He struck up another relationship with Catherin Gail, found out she was pregnant and unmarried. He stopped by to see her mother and during the visit, he told Catherine's mother he was working for a sixteen year old girl, nearly seventeen. Over the course of the next several weeks, he grew close to Mattie and agreed to become her guardian as long as she went back to school.

Mattie, even though nearly seventeen would have to be a sophomore seeing she dropped out of school to work at the airport.

Harm and A.J. had a meeting and things were patched up. He agreed to return to JAG as a Commander. Breaking the news to Mattie, she was pissed, but like he said earlier, he offered to become her guardian. While eating pizza at the airport Mattie looked at Harm with those gorgeous blue eyes and chuckled; "I know I'm going to be your ward, but what do you get out of this?"

Harm smiled and replied; "You!" Little did he know what was in the back of her mind about a year and a half later.

He had a couple of meeting with child services and after the interviews; he had a problem with accommodations for Mattie seeing his apartment was only a one bedroom. He tried to sway Jennifer Coates to take a paid apartment on the same floor as his, as long as she took Mattie as a roommate. At first she said no, but after Jennifer had problems with her female roommates, took the lesser of two evils. She accepted Harm's offer, but she really had an ulterior motive, that is where the next real story begins.

"I'll take the apartment and have Mattie as a roommate, but I want special privileges, if you get my drift Commander!"

He looked at her, but really didn't know what she meant; "Please Jennifer, don't be coy, tell me what you want."

"Well remember that Christmas Eve, in you apartment. We cozied up together in bed and I sort of took some liberties with you?"

He cleared his throat; "How could I ever forget, but what does that have to do with the apartment and Mattie?"

"Well as part of this arrangement Commander; I would love to take that little bedroom scene we had and move forward to the next step and beyond, do I make myself clear?"

"I think I understand Jennifer, you want me to fuck you. Is that past of the deal?"

It was her turn to stammer; "Well, ah yeah if you want to put it that way, yes and more and not just once. Hopefully we can do this on a regular basis."

He smiled at her; "As long as you keep it between the two of us and Mattie doesn't find out, I would be more than willing to fuck you, suck you and make you cum over and over and over again Jennifer!" He stepped forward and tipping her chin upward lowered his lips to hers and gave her a soft kiss. He slowly worked his tongue into her mouth and sliding his hands down, he cupped her tight ass. Pulling away; "Who knows Jennifer, maybe if you're a good tenant, I'll even fuck this gorgeous ass of yours once or twice."

Her knees went weak and she clung to his strong arms as she felt a tremor course through her lush, petite body; "Oh Commander, if I remember correctly, your cock is rather large, I'm not sure if it will fit in there."

"Don't you worry your little head Jennifer; we'll work our way up to that. Oh one other thing, when we're alone together, cut the Commander crap, call me Harm."

She nodded and spun around before him; "If we're going to start now, would you be so kind and undo my hair. I like my hair free and flowing when I suck cock!"

Harm let out a groan when he heard her vulgar, but exciting language. He stepped forward and slowly began to unbraid her hair. He took his time, tugging at it as he went along. When he finally had it down he combed his fingers through it and gripping it tightly, tugged at her head. As her head turned, he planted another kiss on her lips; this one was a lot more heated. Their tongues fenced back and forth and she groaned into his mouth when his one hand left her hair and ran down her lush body to her huge tits. Cupping one breast, he closed his hand around the large orb. He sucked in his breath when he realized just how large they were. He loved Sarah's huge tits, but Jennifer's made Sarah's seem small.

Harm broke the kiss and swiping her long chocolate brown hair from her neck, he attacked the tender flesh there. He sucked and nibbled and as he continued to do this, his fingers began to pluck away at the buttons on her navy blue uniform. He tugged the open blouse out of her skirt and proceeded to slid it from her hunched shoulders and when it hit the floor, he took Jennifer by the hand and led her up to his bedroom.

Jennifer stood beside the bed and looked up at the Commander. She had dreamt of this moment ever since that night on Christmas Eve. She licked her full red lips and bit down seductively on her bottom lip. Her gaze slowly drifted down his body. When it reached his pants, she drew in a quick breath, she suddenly realized what she was wishing for could and most likely would come true. She reached out with shaking fingers; she grabbed hold of his belt buckle. Tugging at it, she was getting frustrated when it wouldn't budge. She yanked on it really, really hard and it gave way. She pulled hard and the belt came free from his pants. Tossing it to the floor, she went after the snap and zipper. She dropped to her knees and pressed her bra encased tits against his legs.

Harm smiled down at Jennifer. He loved her enthusiasm and allowed her to have her way with him. He would rein her in when he thought she was going too fast.

Jennifer managed to get his pants unbuttoned and pulling down the zipper; she reached in and drew out his cock. Her hand barely wrapped around it; "Amazing Harm, I knew it was big, but seeing it out in the open, fuck this is going to be fun! Would it be alright if I kissed it?"

He chuckled; "Be my quest Jennifer, just don't bite it please!" She giggled and ran the swollen cock all over her face. She swiped it over her forehead, her nose and cheeks. She ran it under her chin and across her lips. She parted her lips and planted a wet kiss on the shaft just below the swollen crown. Her tongue flicked out and rolled it around and around the mushroomed top. Parting her lips even more, she was poised over the throbbing cock. She opened wide and allowed several inches to disappear into her mouth. Popping off of it, she swiped the back of her hand across her mouth; "Oh fuck Harm, I just can't get enough of it! Would you please fuck my mouth? I've always loved being dominated by a cock, none as large as this, but I think it may be interesting to see if I can handle it, please take it slow, okay?"

He looked down at her; those large dark eyes were staring up at him, pleading for him to take her mouth. "Put your hands behind your back Jennifer, if you want me to fuck your mouth, you have to do as I say!"

Jennifer nodded and laced her fingers behind her back. Just before she did that, she unhooked her bra and shaking her shoulders, her mammoth tits came tumbling out. She opened her mouth to accept his cock, but a smile crossed her lips when she heard him groan out, he stared at her tits; "Remind me Jennifer to fuck those beauties one of these days. Today is your mouth and maybe if you're good, I'll eat your pussy. Don't want to rush; we have many, many nights ahead of us."

When Jennifer heard this, it really turned her on. She leaned forward and took his cock into her mouth. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath when she saw his hands come up and cradle her face in his hands.

He held her steady and started to pump his cock in and out of her mouth. He started off slow, but picked up the pace. With each thrust inward, he went deeper and deeper. He saw her dark eyes pop open when he slid into her throat.

She gagged, but refused to back off. She tipped her head back slightly. She learned this working the streets after her father kicked her out of the house. Her nostrils flared and her eyes watered slightly when she felt his cock slide deeper into her throat. Her tongue came into action and lapped at his balls when she realized she had taken nearly all of his ten inches. She was gasping for air when he withdrew. A large stream of saliva ran from her mouth and lips and strung out to the head of his cock. She sucked hard and she heard Harm groan.

Harm looked down and when he saw that, it was so fucking sexy, he nearly lost it. He gripped his cock and ran it from side to side. He coated her lips with her thick throat saliva and poking at her lips, he let out a grunt when they parted and he sank deep, this time even deeper and he let out a loud moan when he saw his nuts resting on her saliva coated chin. "Oh fuck Jennifer, you got it all. Not many women have been able to do what you're doing. I think you deserve a treat. Do you want my cum all over your face or down your throat, your choice?"

She unwound her hands from behind her back; she gripped his tight, naked ass and pulled her tight to her face. Her tongue danced all over his shaft, the top, sides and bottom. Her tongue poked out and flicked at his nut sack and her eyes looked up, she didn't notice he had removed the rest of his clothes. She held onto his ass and started bobbing up and down, going faster and faster. Her hands slid up across his flat belly and scraped at his nipples.

Harm threw his head back and letting out a loud grunt screamed out; "Look out Jennifer, here it comes. I haven't cum in some time and you're going to get flooded!"

Jennifer's eyes went wide and all of a sudden her cheeks puffed out as he filled her mouth. She swallowed as fast as she could, but couldn't keep up. Like a fire hose, she was unable to control it. It popped out of her mouth and suddenly her entire face, throat and chest was covered in hot, creamy streams of his milky cum. When he fished cumming, she gripped his stiff cock and lapped at the dripping head. She sucked it back into her mouth and she had to grab hold of his ass because he jumped seeing his orgasm made his cock extremely sensitive.

Harm gripped her head, fisting her luxurious chocolate brown hair and pulled back, he needed to rest a few moments. Falling back to the sofa he had purchased for her and Mattie's apartment. He stared across at her, she was sitting back on her calves, licking the cum that was dripping off her face. He shook his head; "Oh fuck, what the hell did I get myself into? I think I finally found my match! I tell you Jennifer, I think we're going to have some really, really hot fucking night. Now for tonight, I think you deserve exactly what you gave me. No more cock for you Jennifer, just my tongue, lips and fingers. Now stand up and strip, I want to see what I'm going to feast on!"

Her eyes were lidded with lust. She licked her cum coated lips and watched as Harm slowly stroked his already stiffening cock again. "Oh no Harm, you can't make me wait! I have to have that in me, please!"

He shook his head from side to side; "Oh no Jennifer, you teased me and made me cum from that gorgeous mouth and watching those incredible tits sway back and forth before me. Now you'll have to watch my stiff cock sway back and forth, maybe tonight while in bed you can dream of me fucking you. If you're really, really good, maybe we can fuck later this week, now strip!"

Jennifer licked some cum from her finger, she sucked it clean and reaching behind her, she slowly unzipped her skirt and turned her back to him; Jennifer bent over and slowly lowered the skirt, wiggling her tight ass as she lowered it.

Harm always admired her slender calves, but now seeing her equally slender and shapely thighs, he stroked his cock faster. He was salivating when he saw her tiny tight ass. The cheeks were firm and rounded; a tiny string thong separated her cheeks and sank deep into the crack of her ass.

Jennifer tossed her hair over her shoulder and it cascaded nearly to her ass. She gripped the tiny thong and slid it down her legs. Her thick camel-toe stared him in the face and it was glistening with her sticky juices. She kicked off her shoes and turned to face Harm. She was now totally naked and stood before him, her hands on her hips; "Okay Harm, you got me naked, now what are you going to do?"

He lurched for her and she jumped aside giggling, she ran from the room and headed for the bedroom. He caught her just as she entered the room. Wrapping his arms around her shapely body, he lifted her like a feather and planted her squarely on the bed, flat on her back. He pinned her there and stopped to stare at the luscious body before him. Her long hair surrounded her face; it was like a long, dark halo beckoning him to take her.

Jennifer extended her arms; she was welcoming him to feast on her body. Her legs were sliding up and down as she tried to make greater contact with his hard body. Wrapping her arms around him, she drew him down and their lips met in a hot, passionate kiss. They kissed for what seemed like forever, when they finally parted, they were both panting, but neither wanted to rest. Back they went together and their tongues danced back and forth and suddenly Harm was unsure if he could keep his promise not to fuck her tonight.

He broke free and began raining kisses all over her neck and shoulders. His hands led the way, playing with her tits and soon his lips were there to suckle on those huge orbs of flesh. He acted like he was worshipping her tits. He licked every square inch of them; he caressed, teased and pulled at her extremely large nipples. When he drew first one and then the other nipple into his mouth, he thought Jennifer was going to shoot through the roof. He gazed up at her and her eyes were fixed on his mouth.

Jennifer rolled her head from side to side and her long silky hair covered her face. She swept it aside so she could continue watching what he was doing. She let out a groan of frustration when he left her tits and moved lower. She sucked in her breath when she realized he was getting closer and closer to her extremely wet pussy. She let out a shutter when she felt his tongue probe her belly button and let out a gasp when his hands spread her legs wide apart.

Harm looked up at her again and thought to himself; "How the fuck did I get so lucky to find her to room with Mattie and also have the good-fortune to be able to fuck this gorgeous brunette whenever and however he wanted!" He moved lower and bypassed her pussy. He could feel the heat emanating from her extremely wet cunt. He moved to her inner thigh and playfully nipped at the sensitive flesh right alongside her intoxicating pussy. He inhaled her sweet and musky scent and he could feel his cock stiffen, but he had to control himself. He wasn't going to fuck her tonight. He was going to make her wait and beg for his cock.

Jennifer let out a loud grunt; "Oh please Harm, lick me, I need to feel your mouth and tongue on my clit. It's about to burst, it is so fucking hot right now!" She gripped him by the short ends of his hair and tugged him towards her itching pussy. She bucked upward, trying to make contact and when she felt him move towards it and finally make contact with her clam shelled pussy, she dropped back down to the bed and let out a squeal of delight.

Harm thought he was going to rip her legs off her bucking body. He had they parted so wide, they were nearly perpendicular to the rest of her body. With her cunt this exposed, he planted his mouth completely over the clam-shelled like pussy. He sucked hard and he thought he had her entire pussy in his mouth. Holding her pussy lips there, he darted his tongue in and out several times. He felt the tight lips part and his mouth was flooded with her sweet and yet tangy tasting fluids.

Jennifer let out a growl and thrust her hips upward, sending even more of her pussy and juices directly into his mouth. She was panting wildly as she held her hip upward and began to grind her cunt against his lips and invading tongue. With a very, very long sigh, she fell to the bed and shook as she sent a river of cum down his throat. She was cumming; it was slow and silent, but nevertheless fantastic. Her entire body was covered in a sheen of sweat. Her face and chest glistened and she licked her parched lips as she slowly came down from her orgasm. Her eyes slowly opened and they were sparkling and a smile crossed her lips; "Oh my god Harm, you need to put out an instructional video on how to do that. I never came so hard, but at the same time so easily. It came on so suddenly, but it wasn't like the normal crashing orgasm, it was sweet and tender. I hate to see what happens when you really go at it!"

Harm drew his mouth off her fat camel-toe; his lips were gleaming with her sticky juices. He licked them away and slowly ran his index finger up and down her slit. He held her hips still with his forearms and elbows. He slowly lowered his head and letting out a hot burst of air, smiled up at her; "Well then Jennifer, I think we should see, don't you?"

Before she could react, he dove in and sent his fingers into her slit. He sank two of them in, up to the second knuckle. He sawed his fingers in and out quickly and he soon had her on the verge of yet another orgasm. He sent her over the top when he slid up to her clit and uncovering the blood red button, he flicked it back and forth several times and then gently drew it between his lips.

Jennifer let out a blood-curdling scream and the heels of her feet were kicking at his back. She wrapped her slender thighs around his neck and nearly broke it, she squeezed so hard. She went berserk when she felt him suck at her clit even harder and diddle it over and over again with his tongue. She was panting wildly as she bucked up against his face and thrashed around. Her orgasms were coming quickly now, one after the other, even before one ended, an even stronger one began. She was hyperventilating and felt like she was going to pass out. She thrust her entire lower body upward, holding it there, she fell back into the soaked sheets and she passed out.

Harm slowly dislodged his head from between her sweat covered legs. He looked down at the gorgeous form below him. He could see her steady breathing, so he know she was still alive. He rose up from the bed and slipped into the bathroom. His cock was as still as a board and he really wanted to go back in there and fuck the living shit out of her. He knew he couldn't, Mattie would be home at any minute, he knew he was cutting it close. He cleaned up, hurried into the livingroom and dressed quickly. He gathered up Jennifer's uniform and took it into the bedroom. He went back into the bathroom and wet a washcloth. He took it back into the bedroom and after covering her lush, naked body with the sheet; he gently placed the cool washcloth on her forehead.

Jennifer slowly opened her eyes. She was barely able to do that, she raised her arms to him, but he moved away and shook his head no; "Sorry Jennifer, but Mattie will be coming through the door at any second. We can't let her see any of this, agreed?"