JAG Revisited Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mouth was gaping open, she was moaning so much, she couldn't speak. She lowered her body slightly offering him her huge swaying tits. She smiled when he first played with them and then took first one and them the other between his lips. She groaned and thrust her lips even harder against him when he sucked hard on her stiff nipples.

They were so lost in their lovemaking that they didn't see Mattie peaking around the corner. She smiled to herself, she knew Harm and Jennifer were an item; she was just disappointed Jennifer wouldn't admit it. She just stood there and watched. She was amazed how large Harm was. She was a virgin, but had saw several boys in school as her and a couple of her friends snuck into the boys locker room and saw them in the shower. She slowly stepped back and hurried back to her apartment and waited for Jennifer in the livingroom.

Jennifer was beyond controlling her body. Electric shocks coursed through her entire body as she felt an even stronger orgasm building in her pussy. She bit down on her lip so hard, it drew blood. "Oh Harm, I'm going to cum again, please, please cum with me. I need to feel you shoot you cum in me. I need it, please, please cum with me!"

Harm let out a growl, he held off as long as possible, but seeing this voluptuous brunette riding his cock and hearing her, he lost it. "Oh fuck Jennifer I'm going to cum, but I'm bareback!"

She screamed out; ""CUM IN ME, I'm ON THE PILL!"

That did it, hearing it; he pulled her down to him and captured her mouth with his. He shot off and he felt her jump from the heavy stream he was shooting into her. He gripped her hips and raised and lowered her lush body on his cock as he emptied his balls deep in her womb.

She fell against him, totally spent and completely satisfied for the first time in her life. She clung to him until she finally felt him getting soft. She giggled; "You know Harm, this is the first time I ever felt you soft. We really must have done something right huh?"

He slapped her playfully on the ass; "You are such a sexy bitch Jennifer. Ah yes you did something right, I think we both did. I'd really like to go again, but we both have to work in the morning and you better get back just in case Mattie wakes and finds you missing."

She frowned; "I should have told you earlier, but while we were watching a movie, she blurted out, she wanted to know if you and I were doing the nasty!"

He rolled her off of him; "WHAT, YOU'RE JUST TELLING ME THIS NOW!"

"I handled it and she shook her head, still not believing me, but I denied it and will continue to do so."

"You better and if we're going to continue this, we have to be more discreet, okay?"

Jennifer bit her lower lip; "Please, you promised we'd do this more than once, but okay I'll be more careful, you have to be too!" She crawled out of bed and went to the bathroom to clean up. She came out naked and slipped back into her pajamas. "I better get out of here!" She kissed him tenderly, pulling back she whispered; "Thank you! She had tears in her eyes. She turned to leave but Harm stopped her.

He pulled at her arm and drew her back into his naked arms; "I'm sorry I got upset, but Mattie means the world to me and I don't want to fuck it up. We'll get together again, soon and often, okay?" He tapped his finger on her pert nose. He kissed her again and slapping her playfully on the ass, pushed her towards the door; "Now get!"

She giggled and hurried back to her apartment. She opened the door quietly and stopped dead in her tracks. Mattie was sitting there waiting for her.

"Not involved with Harm huh?"

Mac looked at Harm; "Are you shitting me, Mattie caught Jennifer coming back from your apartment?"

"Yeah and she was in my apartment watching me fucking Jennifer."

"What happened after that? Did you continue fucking Jennifer?"

"You know I did, I heard you did too!"

"Oh you heard about that huh? Well it was going to be another one of my stories later on, so what happened?"

"Unknown to me, Jennifer and Mattie had a long talk. She made a deal with Mattie, a very, very naughty deal, but you'll have to wait till later to find out what happened."

"Oh fuck Harm, no fair, tell me!"

He shook his head from side to side; "Sorry Mac, we're supposed to keep stories in order, not yet!"

"You mean...!"

"LATER MAC, you're up next, come on, out with it!"

"Oh fuck, no fair, but okay. It is no way as hot as you're and it's rather short, but here it is."

The U.S. Navy seized a Pakistani cargo ship transporting one hundred and ninety-five kilos of heroin. When it got to the U.S. ship, one kilo was missing. Sarah and Harm were deployed out to the ship to investigate and get down to the bottom of it. Harm and Mac were still butting heads, even though Harm admitted to Mattie that he loved her. He told her they were never going to see eye to eye and not to discuss this with Jennifer.

"Harm, we're girls, we always talk, but your secret is safe with me. Just like things Jennifer tells me, I'd never discuss with you!" She gave him a sly smile, but refused to go any further.

When they arrived at the ship, Harm stepped through the door and turned to Mac; "Simon, this is Colonel Sarah Mackenzie, Colonel this is Simon Tanveer of the British Secret Service."

They acknowledge each other, but Sarah felt an instant connection, probably due to lack of physical contact of any kind since being on the outs with Webb.

They went on their way, Harm to the bridge and Simon and Sarah to the brig to begin interviewing the crew of the Pakistani captain and crew. After finishing with the captain, they stepped out and Simon stood close to Mac; "I heard you go by Mac, is that right Sarah?"

She smiled up at him and licked her full lips; "To my friends I'm Mac."

"Can I call you Mac?"

She stepped even closer, her full breasts poking out against her khaki blouse said; "I can't see why not Simon."

They went their separate ways and ended up at the brig again together. They went on to interview more of the crew and even though Simon was British Secret Service, he was of Pakistani descent. After Simon roughed up one of the prisoners, Mac wasn't happy.

They butt heads several times, but Mac's attraction to him grew. When she met with Harm he was sitting with her at a table; "So how are you getting along with Simon?"

"Alright, but I think he needs a vacation."

"You should get along with him pretty well seeing your past association with spies." Before she could reply, he walked out.

Things got heated during dinner and they spared back and forth. "I'm surprised Webb can hold a girlfriend, not many spies can keep a relationship up."

"Clay and I presently are not seeing eye to eye."

"Ever since Paraguay?"

Yeah I guess, but we're trying to work it out!"

Afterwards Mac was on the bridge trying to clear her head. Simon came out there for a smoke. He stood behind her rather close.

"Ah Simon, I think you're rather close to me, please back off."

He stepped even closer and gingerly placed his hands on her hips and before she knew it, he drew her up against him.

She stiffened slightly and sucked in her breath; "What do you think you're doing Simon?" She turned slightly in his grip and all of a sudden her lips were inches from his. She made the move by leaning back and as their lips met, she turned in his arms and the kiss grew hot immediately.

Simon slid his hands up to her hair and closing his fingers in her silky auburn hair, his lips pressed harder against hers. Their lips parted and their tongues danced back and forth from one mouth to the other.

Sarah moaned into his mouth when she reached down and grabbed hold of his stiff cock. Breaking the kiss she attacked his throat; "Oh fuck Simon, you have no idea how bad I need this, wanna fuck?"

He pulled back and smiled at her. Without saying a word, he grabbed her by the hand and led her back into the ship, down the stairs and into his quarters. He guided her to his bunk and urged her to sit.

Sarah immediately reached for his pants and unzipping them, she tore down his pants and she sucked in her breath as she stared at is sizeable, stiff cock. She leaned forward and immediately enveloped his cock down to his balls. He wasn't overly large, about six inches or so. She gripped his tight ass and started bobbing up and down at a vigorous pace.

Simon reached down and started unbuttoning her blouse. Yanking it off, he removed her dark brown sports bra as well. He was close to cumming, but wanted to fuck her and fuck her hard. Pulling back, he pulled his cock from her mouth with a pop. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her to her feet. He spun her around and pulling her tight against his naked body, he dipped his head and began mauling her neck. His hands came up and cupping her tits, he squeezed and pulled at them. Sliding down to her slacks, he lowered them and placing his hands on her shoulders, he urged her to bend over.

Sarah planted her hands on the mattress and held her breath. She knew what was coming next and was welcoming it. She let out a groan; "Oh fuck yeah Simon, stick it in. Fuck me, fuck me hard and fast. I need it bad; don't stop till you blow your nuts in my cunt!"

Simon was spurred on by her nasty talk; he mauled her huge tits and pounded in and out of her. He fucked her so hard she nearly fell over onto the bed. He held her up, one arm around her waist and the other squeezing her huge tits.

She turned her head and they locked mouths and their groans filled the entire cabin. The sound of skin slapping against skin echoed against the iron walls. She tore her mouth from his and rearing back thrust her ass against his stiff cock. Letting out an ear-piercing scream she started cumming. She fell to the bed and turned to look at him.

Simon's dark skinned cock, completely coated in her juices was throbbing. He stroked it a couple of times and letting out a loud grunt, he started to shoot his cum across her body. It covered her neck, tits and down her belly.

With all of the screaming coming from the cabin, the door sprung open and Harm stood there, his mouth open in awe. He looked from Simon to the cum covered Sarah and nodded; "You may want to tone it down a little, the sergeant of arms nearly came running in, but I stopped him. I thought this may be the reason and wanted to save the both of you a little embarrassment."

Harm laughed out loud; "Oh I remember that day. The next day I asked you if you loved Webb, I was going to tell you then that I loved you, but you were so, so cold and told me you might be. It threw a wet blanket on my feelings. It took nearly another year before I recovered.'

She nodded; "I realize that now Harm, but like always, you hid your feeling rather than put them out there. If you had, I would have been your arms and Webb would have been on the outside looking in and I wouldn't have wasted another year of my life without you. I guess it all worked out in the end, but like we spoke about before, we wasted so many years, we have to get married soon."

"I agree, luckily we're at the turning point now, I think we're into the last year before this all came to a head. Any thought yet about your Bachelorette party?"

"Yeah, a little how about you and your Bachelor party, I have an idea you set the parameters for my bachelorette party and I'll plan your bachelor party. What do you think?"

Let's talk about it tomorrow, time for bed, like you asked Simon, wanna fuck?"

She giggled and attacked him. They spent the next hour sucking and fucking one another. They drifted off to sleep with Harm buried deep in her pussy and both completely satisfied and exhausted.

*****

I am at the end of the ninth season, only one season left. I hope you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please vote and your comments are welcomed.