All Comments on 'Jake's Fantasy Becomes Reality'

by ArtyGee

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Silly white boy got what he deserved

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
abrupt unwanted turn...

Was really good...up to the point he forced her to leave her husband. In my opinion, you ruined the story there! Just my opinion.

It would have been so much better if she stayed happily married with "friends on the side" for both her and her husband's enjoyment.

Sorry.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 8 years ago
Agree with anonymous - had a great start but went flat

I realize that there is much reality in the story; however, that isn't the reality that I like. I've been in an open relationship with my white husband for 20+ years. Many of my favorite lovers are black men, but that is what they are - lovers or fuckers or whatever, they aren't my husband. I have seen the results of this story up close and personal too many times to like it. Again, good - probably true story that does get 5 stars; however, I am disappointed with the outcome. Xoxoxoxo Annette

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 8 years ago
Typical racist crap.

I enjoy interracial stories but almost every one of them say how much better a black man is than a white man. Too bad black on black killings are astronomical, or the number of black children being raised by a single mother because the father got the hell out of there is equally high.

And somehow, the white wives always fall for the lover. You really know how to ruin a story.

JjaiiJjaiialmost 8 years ago
Hard as a rock ...

... Until the crap about her leaving ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not believable...

Name me the company that allows you to screw your married personal assistant without repercussions?

Crusader235Crusader235almost 8 years ago
Same O same O

Same old racist black crap, different author.

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 8 years ago
Good story

This was a very good story that was well written and edited. Unfortunately the ending deserved to be better. Any man that messes around with a married woman even if her husband knows and encourages her knows or wonders if she will cheat on him as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
AND THEN

Jake sues the company for harrasement.es of how he

had been humiliated by his boss and wifes boss, She is preg. and her boss id fired along with her. She has bleak furture so she sue Co. also saying she was forced. Everybody is fucked especially the company

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good story but!!!

Bad ending, no guy would just accept her leaving. No matter what the cost you would take your revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Unfortunately I work of one.... VP did exactly that.

As for company that would let you screw your married personal assistant. I work for one, Fortune 100 VP screwed assistant then divorced wife (three kids) to marry slut assistant. I know for a fact he threatened assistants husband both physically and professionally since he worked for the same company. When husband complained to HR he was fired for making unsubstantiated threats to senior management. Company head shrink listed him as potentially violent and got restraining order before he left the parking lot. His wife was named as protected in restraining order because of HR complaint and he was met by sheriffs deputies when he got home and escorted off the premises with the cloths on his back. Believe me, there are CYA people in every company who can turn things around on you in a flash. Most big employers have fingers into the local government so they can cover themselves.

verbicideverbicideover 7 years ago
I'm of two minds

In some respects I guess I feel Jake got exactly what he deserved, since he encouraged his wife to take this path and he broke a cardinal rule of sexual exploration: Don't shit where you eat.

Never bring a co-worker and especially not a manager into your bedroom (figuratively speaking). It almost never ends well.

On the other hand, both his boss and his wife were incredibly horrific people and he's better off without either of them in the long run. Sure, the short term solution would be to gun them down, but honestly I don't think these pieces of human trash would be worth going to prison over. That being said, "revenge porn" isn't a crime in most states, so he could put the videos he has of his ex-wife and former boss up on Youporn or something without a whole lot of chance for legal repercussions. Once that was made public I'm not sure Rodney would have the chance to "get even" with Jake since he'd be spending most of his time trying to salvage his tattered reputation. Many companies look the other way when executives misbehave, but once it becomes a public embarrassment, their opinions, actions and positions change (look at Fox News and Roger Ailes).

Anyway, like most I enjoyed the story up until it became the standard magic dick/faithless wife/wimp cuckold cliche at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You get what you reap

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 3 years ago
When 1 is just not enough at times.

There were some crazy parties I been to where a boyfriend let a brother his or some other Man come up to my face or when one pulled out of me some where another took his place. The more I did it with more then one Man the easyer and better it got.

I liked how you explained it and the story evolved with the addition of the Mens.

shvg65shvg6526 days ago

Good story. Jake just won the lottery. He should take his winnings and celebrate, oh and put the video up on upon and any oyher site he can find. Of corse after the divorce.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArtyGee@ArtyGee
Feb 17, 2020 Dear readers and followers. It is with great sadness that I must report that I have been diagnosed with stage 4 metastatic prostate cancer. As I reflect on the last few years, there were none of the classic symptoms that one would expect and I had no real warning ...